BEST system for........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kool_kat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kool_kat18
Member since 2005 • 287 Posts

IM Rooting for xbox 360 games bcuz:

OBLIVION

HALO3

CONDEMNED CRIMINAL ORIGINS (Just chucked that there because im sure better ones will come out eventually)

ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
PS2
Gilgamesh51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3 Gilgamesh51
Member since 2004 • 203 Posts

PS2ironwarrior2

I agree.

kool_kat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kool_kat18
I would agree with you guys as well but just in case you havent noticed i havent included ps2 in the poll. Were talking current gen here.
dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts
This is a pointless poll. Its only going to show how many owners of each console voted. No one is going to vote for the opposing console. Let's get real.
kool_kat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kool_kat18
I agree with you guys but ps2 isnt in the poll in case you havent noticed. Were talkin current gen here only.
kool_kat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kool_kat18
This is a pointless poll. Its only going to show how many owners of each console voted. No one is going to vote for the opposing console. Let's get real.dubvisions
Well think before branding something as useless, many people here have multiple consoles, and everyone will agree that each of them have their strengths and weaknesses. I want this to be more of a discussion than a poll, and if ur gunna flame it you dont have to answer.
ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts
As for current gen, the 360 has the advantage but it also had a year head start.  The other two will never catch up to the year lead 360 has.
dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts
[QUOTE="dubvisions"]This is a pointless poll. Its only going to show how many owners of each console voted. No one is going to vote for the opposing console. Let's get real.kool_kat18
Well think before branding something as useless, many people here have multiple consoles, and everyone will agree that each of them have their strengths and weaknesses. I want this to be more of a discussion than a poll, and if ur gunna flame it you dont have to answer.

I did think. It was you who didn;t and that was my point. Yes, some users here have multiple consoles. Most don't. So, the majority of your votes are going to be from those who are trying to promote their own console. That's all I'm saying. You can;t get an accurate poll because people won;t be completely honest.
-_-Nintendo-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -_-Nintendo-_-
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts
Besides, the Wii and PS3 has not yet got a large database of games to compare.
kool_kat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kool_kat18
Ok guys slow down i know there arent much games yet for the consoles, im talking future games as well, like halo 3 or GOW2.
kool_kat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kool_kat18
[QUOTE="kool_kat18"][QUOTE="dubvisions"]This is a pointless poll. Its only going to show how many owners of each console voted. No one is going to vote for the opposing console. Let's get real.dubvisions

I did think. It was you who didn;t and that was my point. Yes, some users here have multiple consoles. Most don't. So, the majority of your votes are going to be from those who are trying to promote their own console. That's all I'm saying. You can;t get an accurate poll because people won;t be completely honest.

I Agree with what you are saying, but if i stick to it then basically nobody would be able to post a poll or discussion on SW. Its bound to be smothered by fanboyism at some point. Whereas this topic may be less contentious, because systems can make up for their weaknesses with other games from their library. This isnt which is better or worse, its just a question about which consolse will excel in one of these genres.