Azure Striker Gunvolt - Who's played them? (And how are these not fully multiplat yet?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

So, during my game shopping trip, I picked up Azure Striker Gunvolt from Gamestop (yeah, yeah, I know...), more specifically the Striker Pack on the 3DS, and I have to say, in an era where Mega Man has been absent (and Inafune failed with MN9), alongside MM11 looking... meh, this has so far been an excellent alternative. And I'm wondering a SW posters view on it?

(Not my gameplay, but sharing this for those who want an idea of what it's like if never played)

And a side note: how the hell is this not fully a multiplat yet? Yes, the Striker Pack is on 3DS and Switch, and only the first game is on PC, but besides that, PC didn't get the second one and for reasons unknown, there are no PS and XBOX versions, while the MM games do make an appearance there (mainly the old games and soon, MM11), and I'm not sure what is stopping Inti Creates and Yacht Club.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

I've been a big fan of Azure Striker Gunvolt since the first game's unveiling. To me, they build on the gameplay of MM Zero and ZX, which makes sense as Inti Creates made those too, so I've been enjoying this series during MM's absence. Unlike Mighty No. 9, I regard Azure Striker Gunvolt as a worthy Mega Man alternative, which is why I'm very much looking forward to an Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 as I am for MM 11 (and hopefully an X9 now too).

As for platforms, I don't really care what they're on as long as I can play them with a good d-pad.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

I'm a big fan of mega man and azure striker gunvolt. I first played the the demo on 3ds and loved it then got the pack on the switch after the games on the 3ds. They have such fun new mechanics. I totally agree that they should be on everything.