Apple loses spot as world's most valuable public company to Microsoft...Xbox is money...

• 103 results
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@boycie said:

Lucky for Sony that Apple never took up the completion, just look at how they destroyed the Sony Walkman brand.

Yeah they destroy the walkman after what more than 20 years? It was simple evolution man just like VHS was left behind.

But then again MS also hugely failed vs the Ipod at least sony can say they created a revolution,ms was beat down by apple as well in that front.

The ipod is a digital rip off of the walkman.. :)

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Registered users doesn't mean squat. Remember when MS said about Sea of Thieves when it released?

Sea of Thieves serves 2 million players, becomes Xbox's fastest-selling new IP of the generation

LOLOLOL....where are the 2 million players now? I was one of them and I played during the free game pass trial. Didn't paid for squat.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Me thinks this thread has started to backfire.....

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@saltslasher: All of MS's success is due to Azure (the Cloud). Satya Nadella made Azure and customer service a top priority, and that has been the game changer. MS even allows businesses to use their advanced cloud AI to do predictive analytics (very cool stuff).