Ah Yes E3 Presents The Interchangeable PS4 and Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

What a joke, not counting indy games how many exclusives did Microsoft and Sony have exactly?

I saw on X-1, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown, Scalebound, Fable Legends and PS4, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Little Big Planet 3, and Ratchet & Clank.

The rest were all multiplats, C.o.D Advanced Warfare, The Witcher 3, Destiny, GTA 5 and so on, as usual far more multiplats shared by X-1 and PS4......Which is yet another reason to flock to the Wii-U, Nintendo has redeemed themselves and the Wii-U is looking better than ever.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Slimmin360 said:

What a joke, not counting indy games how many exclusives did Microsoft and Sony have exactly?

I saw on X-1, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown, Scalebound, Fable Legends and PS4, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Little Big Planet 3, and Ratchet & Clank.

The rest were all multiplats, C.o.D Advanced Warfare, The Witcher 3, Destiny, GTA 5 and so on, as usual far more multiplats shared by X-1 and PS4......Which is yet another reason to flock to the Wii-U, Nintendo has redeemed themselves and the Wii-U is looking better than ever.

Sigh...your posts just get worse and worse. I'm shocked you're an adult and not 12 years old.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts
@Slimmin360 said:

...Which is yet another reason to flock to the Wii-U, Nintendo has redeemed themselves and the Wii-U is looking better than ever.

You went from anti-Wii U to all for it in a relatively short amount of time. What happened that changed your mind?

Muffin2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Muffin2020
Member since 2013 • 534 Posts

So you are saying all the best games are multiplats and your recommendation is to buy the system that you can't play them on?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

And I want to throw my WiiU in the trash after that abysmal E3 showing.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

Wii-U is *MISSING* almost all of those multiplats, seeing Whooly Yoshi and Kirby hardly makes me up for that and makes me want to flock to that system. Starfox could be sweet, but it could also be disappointing since that franchise hasn't always resulted in great games. Zelda is the one game of course that could always be a game-changer, but even the last Zelda was highly disappointing. At this point, there might only so much they can do with such limited hardware. Perfect example is Project X, watching the updated footage makes me realize just how out of date that game will be by the time it launches.

Basically it was a "good" conference for all 3. Nobody had a disaster. But with high expectations for this 1st full year of 3-way competition, nobody came close to hitting it out of the park. I thought it was a fairly normal conference - Bloodborne being the only real "OMFG I want to see more" type of reveal. I wouldn't even say that about Uncharted, although I am curious to see what they do with a generational leap.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Slimmin360

@YearoftheSnake5 said:
@Slimmin360 said:

...Which is yet another reason to flock to the Wii-U, Nintendo has redeemed themselves and the Wii-U is looking better than ever.

You went from anti-Wii U to all for it in a relatively short amount of time. What happened that changed your mind?

The Wii-U currently has the most and best games to play on the current gen systems thats why.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 clone01

@Slimmin360 said:

@YearoftheSnake5 said:
@Slimmin360 said:

The Wii-U currently has the most and best games to play on the current gen systems thats why.

Proof? Please.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Lol No. Hell No. I would choose PS4 or X1 over a wii u anyday. All nintendo have going for them are exclusives because they have no multiplats so obviously they will have the most exclusives to show out of Sony and MS combined.

Zelda U

Smash Bros U

Mario Kart U

Those are the only 3 I am interested in but not enough to buy a Wii U. I might play the games at a friend's house though. They look great.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Slimmin360

@Heil68 said:

Then you truly don't deserve to own a Wii-U if you really believe that, because this was by most peoples opinion the best Nintendo E3 in a long time, what more could you want?

You got a New Zelda, a new Super Smash Bros/ w Amiibo, New Yoshi, New Kirby, Splatoon, and more...a Phenomenal showing, any true Nintendo fan would be extatic.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clone01

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

Then you truly don't deserve to own a Wii-U if you really believe that, because this was by most peoples opinion the best Nintendo E3 in a long time, what more could you want?

You got a New Zelda, a new Super Smash Bros/ w Amiibo, New Yoshi, New Kirby, Splatoon, and more...a Phenomenal showing, any true Nintendo fan would be extatic.

Still waiting on the proof for your quote:

Please, provide us a breakdown that supports your argument.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Slimmin360

@muffin2020 said:

So you are saying all the best games are multiplats and your recommendation is to buy the system that you can't play them on?

Never said the best games were multiplats, i said the X1 and PS4 seem to share a nearly identical library, so what makes any gamer choose one over the other, when all the great exclusives are on the Wii-U.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Slimmin360

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

You don't know already?

Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3, MarioKart 8, New Super Mario Bros U, and all of the above recently announced titles at E3.

Not mention all backwards compatibility from the Wii and other Nintendo consoles not offered by PS4 and X1 as of now.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Heil68

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

Most people? Link please.

Project X to 2015? Nintendo can go suck a dick.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 clone01

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

You don't know already?

Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD, Pikmin 3, MarioKart 8, New Super Mario Bros U, and all of the above recently announced titles at E3.

Not mention all backwards compatibility from the Wii and other Nintendo consoles not offered by PS4 and X1 as of now.

LOL...discounting multiplats and using BC as a pathetic excuse. Oh, and a remaster. Wow, you're arguments get sadder and sadder.

big_mak523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 big_mak523
Member since 2011 • 210 Posts

@Heil68: Most of the huge games for all 3 systems are coming out in 2015. Why is Xenoblade any different that it is upsetting you? Most people assumed it would slip there anyways after the premature announcement and lack of information. It just barely got a name for the game.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#18 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@clone01 said:

Proof? Please.

It's all opinion. He can't prove it any more than I can prove that strawberries are the best fruit(just as an example). It's surprising to me, because he didn't even used to think too highly of the software.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clone01

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@clone01 said:

Proof? Please.

It's all opinion. He can't prove it any more than I can prove that strawberries are the best fruit(just as an example). It's surprising to me, because he didn't even used to think too highly of the software.

Absolutely. I actually like a lot of Ninty franchises. But its ridiculous if he wants to compare the pure number of high rated games. Not even close.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Heil68 said:

But Kirby at a slower speed than normal while drawing lines!!!!

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

I gotta say I really liked this E3.... the theme from every conference this year seemed to have the same focus... GAMES!! I think we as gamers got to see a really good show and should be happy about what is coming out, no matter what your tastes are.

After last E3... this is the year of the phoenix! A solid E3 2014

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Slimmin360

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

You don't know already?

LOL...discounting multiplats and using BC as a pathetic excuse. Oh, and a remaster. Wow, you're arguments get sadder and sadder.

I certainly wouldn't talk about remasters if i were you.......Ya' know with The Halo collection, Last of Us....So Nintendo isn't the only one who does remasters.

Plus why shouldn't i discount multiplats, when a game can be found on multiple consoles, then there is nothing unique about that console to sway a gamer towards buying it's hardware.

Nintendo doesn't have that problem, the majority of their successful titles are exclusives, and can only be played on their hardware, so it forces you to buy their console if your a Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Yoshi, MarioKart, Kirby fan...none of these can be found anywhere else.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

5 PS4 exclusives

7 Xbox One exclusives

6 Wii u exclusives (going of this thread not seen it yet).

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

So wouldn't this make the wii u less attractive since none of these awesome games are coming to wii u? I don't get your reasoning. Showing all these great multiplats is very damning for the wii u imo.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@2Chalupas said:

Wii-U is *MISSING* almost all of those multiplats, seeing Whooly Yoshi and Kirby hardly makes me up for that and makes me want to flock to that system. Starfox could be sweet, but it could also be disappointing since that franchise hasn't always resulted in great games. Zelda is the one game of course that could always be a game-changer, but even the last Zelda was highly disappointing. At this point, there might only so much they can do with such limited hardware. Perfect example is Project X, watching the updated footage makes me realize just how out of date that game will be by the time it launches.

Basically it was a "good" conference for all 3. Nobody had a disaster. But with high expectations for this 1st full year of 3-way competition, nobody came close to hitting it out of the park. I thought it was a fairly normal conference - Bloodborne being the only real "OMFG I want to see more" type of reveal. I wouldn't even say that about Uncharted, although I am curious to see what they do with a generational leap.

Zelda wasn't an "OMFG I want to see more" type of reveal? -_-

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 clone01

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

You don't know already?

I certainly wouldn't talk about remasters if i were you.......Ya' know with The Halo collection, Last of Us....So Nintendo isn't the only one who does remasters.

Plus why shouldn't i discount multiplats, when a game can be found on multiple consoles, then there is nothing unique about that console to sway a gamer towards buying it's hardware.

Nintendo doesn't have that problem, the majority of their successful titles are exclusives, and can only be played on their hardware, so it forces you to buy their console if your a Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Yoshi, MarioKart, Kirby fan...none of these can be found anywhere else.

Soooo, yeah, moving the goalposts to suit your argument. Sounds good. Bye Troll.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

@muffin2020 said:

PC + Wii U seems the way to go

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

And? If you want to play those games you need something to play them on....I don't get why a multi plat doesn't count. If you like those third party games then you will certainly have a machine capable of playing them. If deciding between the two....you'd look at first party. But if neither first party does it for you but you want games on those consoles....then they count.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Slimmin360

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

You don't know already?

Soooo, yeah, moving the goalposts to suit your argument. Sounds good. Bye Troll.

Guess thats the end of your logical arguement, don't have a legitimate response so you've been reduced to calling people Trolls.....oh well next time do some research before you come in here and try and defend the 2 clone consoles that are X1 and PS4. I watched all 3 press conferences and Dev presentations before coming to the opinion that Nintendo had the best showing.

Your just a Nintendo hater and don't want to admit that they beat out the two big bad hardware brothers that everyone's been hyping in here for the past year.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

@clone01 said:

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

@clone01 said:

Proof? Please.

Absolutely. I actually like a lot of Ninty franchises. But its ridiculous if he wants to compare the pure number of high rated games. Not even close.

Not only is it close, but he's right.

Wii U titles rated over 80 (with minimum reviews set to 5) - 33, (with minimum reviews set to 20) - 13

Xbox 1 titles rated over 80 (with minimum reviews set to 5) - 9 , (with minimum reviews set to 20) - 3

PS4 titles rated over 80 (with minimum reviews set to 5) - 28 , (with minimum reviews set to 20) - 10

Source

MetaCritic (Just in case GR wasn't good enough for you) Green is 75 or higher

Wii U - 52 in green

PS4 - 39 in green

Xbox One - 20 in green

Source

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22679 Posts

The Xbox and Playstation are absolutely interchangable... neither of these two consoles make a compelling case why one is better than the other. until nintendo stops insulting us with the likes of Mario creator all system warriors are fighting over is table scraps....

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By clone01

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@clone01 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

You don't know already?

Guess thats the end of your logical arguement, don't have a legitimate response so you've been reduced to calling people Trolls.....oh well next time do some research before you come in here and try and defend the 2 clone consoles that are X1 and PS4. I watched all 3 press conferences and Dev presentations before coming to the opinion that Nintendo had the best showing.

Your just a Nintendo hater and don't want to admit that they beat out the two big bad hardware brothers that everyone's been hyping in here for the past year.

LOL! Why would I f*cking care? You're the one who seems to have a fan obsession. How sad is that?

So please again, compile a legit overall games comparison. You'll lose miserably, like you always do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@TheEroica: The LBP killer is insulting?

This is gonna be a fun podcast tonight. I'm gonna have to be on team nintendo.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#34 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

That would imply both systems have no games, when it's only the PS4 that doesn't.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22679 Posts

@darkspineslayer: haha... game on.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Your thread would make perfect sense if a game automatically became bad just because it appears on another piece of hardware you may or may not own.

Since that isn't the case, lolno.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#38 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

Heil,

How is Nintendo any different from the other system makers?

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

@Minishdriveby said:

@Heil68 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

Heil,

they have a wave of 3rd party support incoming to hold you over till 2015.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Slimmin360

@NFJSupreme said:

So wouldn't this make the wii u less attractive since none of these awesome games are coming to wii u? I don't get your reasoning. Showing all these great multiplats is very damning for the wii u imo.

Not at all, because even if the Wii-U only got one of those multiplats, then it becomes the system with thee best and most exclusives known around the world, plus a cool multiplat title.

The same cannot be said for X1 or PS4......Their majority of games are multiplats and therefore don't differentiate each from the other, Hence neither is more special than the other, and both interchangeable.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Slimmin360

@-Blasphemy- said:

@muffin2020 said:

PC + Wii U seems the way to go

Hmm, Ok, i'm not a PC guy but i'll go along with that, since it leaves the gamer with the Wii-U as the only console in the house.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#42  Edited By Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@NFJSupreme said:

@Minishdriveby said:

@Heil68 said:

@Slimmin360 said:

@Heil68 said:

Heil,

they have a wave of 3rd party support incoming to hold you over till 2015.

You have a point. The splash made by multiplatform titles will help dampen the drought. Unfortunately, multiplatform titles don't convince me to buy a company's hardware in the console market, and all companies are lacking exclusives this year.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Pass it here, it's wasted on you.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Heil68

@ActicEdge said:

@Heil68 said:

Well when it's down to buying less than 1 game a year, it makes me rethink my purchase.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@ActicEdge said:

@Heil68 said:

Well when it's down to buying less than 1 game a year, it makes me rethink my purchase.

No I'm serious, if you're gonna throw it away I'll take it yo (for free). Tons of games that interest me.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

The dude mentions ratchet and clank as a future remake project. No cgi, no gameplay, no concept art. That is a announcement? Lame.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#47 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

You do know thay Sony has studio's working on games right? Wait for Gamescom and you'll get more games. Don't know about MS though