After demo,Uncharted has the best graphics EVER PERIOD(on a home console)

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 G10mgs4
Member since 2007 • 1490 Posts

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THIS GAME LOOKS TO SIIIIIICKKK

the game play is kickass, it fun as hell

but the graphics, i swear are the best graphics, i have ever seen this gen on any"home" system ever.

if you have not downloaded the demo go do it now, im playing on 1080p 42 inch screen, no jaggies, no slow down no screen tearing at all. THE VISUALLS EAT GEOW, HS, R&C, BIOSHOCK,

TEXTURES POP EVERY WHERE(BU BU TEH 256 RAMZZ) lighting is the best ever in any game controls rock solid kick a, the plays likes its 60 fps, it runs so smooth, buts its only 30fps.

all i have to say is naughty dog has outdone them selves wit this game. im not playing the demo any more till the game comes out, before i spoil my eyes.

now i havent played crysis yet so i will leave pc out of this thread

uhhhhhh, jumps of the pc to go finish the demo.

AAAA FOR ME

AAA EVERY WHERE ELES

nonsoville2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 nonsoville2
Member since 2006 • 4124 Posts
I disagree...
xTHExJUICEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xTHExJUICEx
Member since 2007 • 3126 Posts
Its hard to take your word seriously since your reputation is known for being a blind cow, Ill rather form my own opinion about it.
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
Yet u took no PICs??
Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts
if your taking PC out of the equation i might agree
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
Wow your first thread gets locked so you made a new one. Also I will wait till someone posts that has a little more credit.
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

I disagree...nonsoville2

I think it rivals Gears in overall detail, and the animations are really something, plus its fun to play. I was waiting on this demo to decide to buy or not and now I know.

souledge474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 souledge474
Member since 2004 • 239 Posts
I disagree
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Unforgiven2870
The game is awsome, im soldR-Dot-Yung
Some one around this odd world of ours must have ingame pics from the demo somewheres?
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 G10mgs4

Wow your first thread gets locked so you made a new one. Also I will wait till someone posts that has a little more credit. rybe1025

uh the dude told me he locked it becuzz, i had all caps in the title, her said make the thread wit no caps, and i did.

the game textures are the best i have ever seen this gen.

nd has out done them selfs wit this title, i give praise to them, they really no how to make things work on ps3. everything people on fourms said the ps3 couldnt do is alll in this game, hdr, motion blurect its all there. the controls are fantastic, i swear it feels like 60 fps, but its only 30 from what the devs say, AND ITS RUNNING UPSCALED TO 1080P. the games gameplay is whwre it all starts, its madness, the ai is really really responsive, people with gusn ghide behind cover, and try to tag you out, pirets wit shot guns try to run up on you and crak you, the melee combat is a blast because the ai actually stops it and beats you ****

best game this year for me by far

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kahuna_1

[QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]The game is awsome, im soldUnforgiven2870
Some one around this odd world of ours must have ingame pics from the demo somewheres?

How do you want the pics? They look like anything you have seen already, I dont have a camera otherwise I would do it. I am not a fanboy and I will tell you this game is beautiful.

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Unforgiven2870
Just post the pics already! lol
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Unforgiven2870

[QUOTE="Unforgiven2870"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]The game is awsome, im soldKahuna_1

How do you want the pics? They look like anything you have seen already, I dont have a camera otherwise I would do it. I am not a fanboy and I will tell you this game is beautiful.

I know that but still i just want to see the pics from the demo anyways hehe.
gtawoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gtawoof
Member since 2003 • 1843 Posts

The game is awsome, im soldR-Dot-Yung

I agree, day one buy for me, the AI is tough too even on easy.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 G10mgs4

i mean enimies jump out from every where, the animations look sick. the jump from high rocks, they look around, they tell there partners when i run out of ammo, they tell each other where i am, on the feild. OMG the demo is crazy.

AND EVERYTHING, I MEAN ABOSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CAST A SHADOW, no matter what it is, from the shreads of hair on drakes head to the lil pieces of fabric on his jeans all cast shadows in open light.

Im buying this game first day, i refuse to play the demo any more, because i wont all my excitement to be on the real game and not just the demo

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.
agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts
It really doesn't seem fair to take the PC out of this, it is a system after all.
xTHExJUICEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xTHExJUICEx
Member since 2007 • 3126 Posts
[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]

[QUOTE="Unforgiven2870"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]The game is awsome, im soldUnforgiven2870

Ill take pics using my webcam :P

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts
Tried downloading the demo but everytime I try going to Playstation Store, it always loses connection even when I'm signed in. Maybe the update did something... :o
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 G10mgs4

these are not my pics, i dont have my camera on me to take them(my girlfriend has it), and my iphone wont take the pictures clear enough.

thiese are from neogaf, where every one is going crazy who played the demo, and the europeans are made because the demo is region locked

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kahuna_1
[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]

[QUOTE="Unforgiven2870"][QUOTE="R-Dot-Yung"]The game is awsome, im soldUnforgiven2870

LOL, Ill go check the Playstation.com boards.

Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts

IGN says it looks considerably better than the previous builds, and thats a pretty big statement since it already looked really good( they also mentioned a bit of screen tearing).
When its released it just may have the best console graphics, the animations are really good though, it almost looks like a euphoria game.
Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Medjai
Member since 2003 • 3839 Posts

sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.Always-Honest
agreed...you have to take anything he says about the PS3 with a grain of salt

I don't doubt the game has amazing graphic but I will make my own opinion when I see it run in front of me

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 G10mgs4

sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.Always-Honest

i dont care what you think of me, the game is awesome. call me a fan boy all you wont the game is killer, and when every one finishs download the demo they will all show you how hot the game is. sorry for you if dont believe me, why would i care. haahahhaahahahahah lol, is that post to hurt me

hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahah lol

lames thiese days, you gottah love em

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Unforgiven2870
very nice.
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kahuna_1

very nice.Unforgiven2870

Just wait till you see it in motion.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

i mean enimies jump out from every where, the animations look sick. the jump from high rocks, they look around, they tell there partners when i run out of ammo, they tell each other where i am, on the feild. OMG the demo is crazy.

AND EVERYTHING, I MEAN ABOSOLUTELY EVERYTHING CAST A SHADOW, no matter what it is, from the shreads of hair on drakes head to the lil pieces of fabric on his jeans all cast shadows in open light.

Im buying this game first day, i refuse to play the demo any more, because i wont all my excitement to be on the real game and not just the demo

G10mgs4

Wow there are shadows! Are you serious.... this is a sad sad world.

E M I N 3 M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 E M I N 3 M
Member since 2002 • 2615 Posts
Why am i seeing 50 threads from you(just you btw)saying the same exact thing 50 times over???!? Are you trying to be annoying?
rexoverbey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 rexoverbey
Member since 2002 • 7622 Posts

I knew these threads were coming. "Insert Name PS3 demo/game is the best graphical game eva!"

We heard it with Ratchet, Motostorm, Lair, Resistance, Uncharted, FNR3, Formula One, GT Prologue, GT HD concept, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, KZ2, etc.

Enough with these threads!

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 G10mgs4

Why am i seeing 50 threads from you(just you btw)saying the same exact thing 50 times over???!? Are you trying to be annoying? E M I N 3 M

never mind that jus go play the demo.

its ashame you people still remeber me even though i havent been on for the last 2 weeks.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 G10mgs4

no game has ever done this...this is how good the ai and the animations are

i was hideing behind a rock, trying to kill this piret, i came out while he was standing he was in front of another rock, i started shooting but i missed his head, and the 2 bullets hit the rocks behind him, as i fell back to reload, the guy i was shotting at loked back the rocks, and saw the two bullets i shot twordshim and said"Oh SH###" turned back around to find where i was and started running to another spot to hide.

ND you guys have really out done your self with this game, this is what ps3 games are supposed to be like, epic, no loading whats so ever, textures every where. MAN i wont to play the demo again but im forceing my self not to, i wont to wait till the game comes out.

Graedien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Graedien
Member since 2002 • 786 Posts

G10mgs4

Welcome to PC Games of 2003

grimhope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 grimhope
Member since 2003 • 978 Posts

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.G10mgs4

i dont care what you think of me, the game is awesome. call me a fan boy all you wont the game is killer, and when every one finishs download the demo they will all show you how hot the game is. sorry for you if dont believe me, why would i care. haahahhaahahahahah lol, is that post to hurt me

I just got to ask. You are so annoying that im wondering if the kid in your sig is really a picture of you.

Every time you post i imagine that its that kid sitting on a computer typing you're messages.

solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts
meh imo geow looks better from pics ive seen
3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.grimhope

I just got to ask. You are so annoying that im wondering if the kid in your sig is really a picture of you.

Every time you post i imagine that its that kid sitting on a computer typing you're messages.

finally someone has the courage to say it, lmao.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.grimhope

well to bad im black, and allot of girls tell me im qute, sexy fine and fire, so i really dont care what u think of me.

back on topic the game is awsome and if any one who has the demo, post your impressions, since teh lemmings dont believe me, hahaha like i care.

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.G10mgs4

oh i agree the game looks good. but you always overdo it. you're a sad fanboy. one of the worst kind. you totally identify yourself with a product you bought. that's sad.

and to call me a lemming...... you know better.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 G10mgs4

oh and another thing the water....o my gosh, i wont even get into it. just let me say, if you liked the water in halo3, bioshock, then wait till you see the water in unchartedOMG

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 3picuri3
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.Always-Honest

oh i agree the game looks good. but you always overdo it. you're a sad fanboy. one of the worst kind. you totally identify yourself with a product you bought. that's sad.

no kidding eh? who feels so insecure about their platform of choice that they have to stop playing a supposedly 'amazing' demo to post about it on the forums. i can see being excited about it, but you just want to use it as flamebait and try to get people going.. it's not cool.

LiquidAjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LiquidAjax
Member since 2002 • 2032 Posts
[QUOTE="grimhope"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

well to bad im black, and allot of girls tell me im qute, sexy fine and fire, so i really dont care what u think of me.

back on topic the game is awsome and if any one who has the demo, post your impressions, since teh lemmings dont believe me, hahaha like i care.

It'd be great if you learned English.
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.Always-Honest

i never said lemming, i said "lames"

therealmcc0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 therealmcc0y
Member since 2007 • 2115 Posts
[QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

ouch g10mgs4, even always-honest is talking down on you.

Thats like ghandi beating little kids

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="Always-Honest"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.therealmcc0y

WOW just wow, i really hope you dont put that guy above you in any way, i mean what was that supposed to mean?

any way, also the game does not load at any point and time, the game has no loading whats so ever, not even to begin the game or cutscenes.

nd=just that dang good

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="Always-Honest"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.therealmcc0y

Indeed.

Cows should back off and seperate themselves from G10.

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 3picuri3
[QUOTE="therealmcc0y"][QUOTE="Always-Honest"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.BioShockOwnz

Indeed x2

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 G10mgs4

look here i woudnt care if the whole world came down on me and hated me, i would still walk around every where like WHATS GOOD.

i dont care how you people feel about me, because obviously im not going to cater, to any of your needs are wonts.

put this back on topic, and play the demo, and stop crying geesh

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

look here i woudnt care if the whole world came down on me and hated me, i would still walk around every where like WHATS GOOD.

i dont care how you people feel about me, because obviously im not going to cater, to any of your needs are wonts.

put this back on topic, and play the demo, and stop crying geesh

G10mgs4

Who's crying? You? We're not.

G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 G10mgs4
[QUOTE="therealmcc0y"][QUOTE="Always-Honest"][QUOTE="G10mgs4"]

[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]sorry G10mgs4.. you're just too much of a fanboy to take seriously... you did it to yourself.BioShockOwnz

Indeed.

Cows should back off and seperate themselves from G10.

good, im glade to be diffrent whether its a bad or a good way.

as long as im not like ya, im good.

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Unforgiven2870
Really?If you didn't care then why do you keep replying soo dramticly when your being talked down to?IMHO ur takeing this beat down pretty hard and to dam seriously.