After 35 hours with my 360 I have to say....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Firelore29
Member since 2007 • 4158 Posts

...I'm going back to my Wii. Xbox live is ok I guess but honestly there really isn't much there. The demos take about 4 minutes and they arn't very fun. There are some games on Xbox Live to buy but there isn't really any that I want. The only one there that interests me is Castlevania.

As to the game I purchased, Bioshock, it was incredible butI have two major complaints. First, I beat the game in like 8 hours. Second, honestly I got a bit board while playing it. I guess I just don't like fps very much. All in all though it was very fun just not worth the 300+ dollars I paid for it.

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts

ok go back to wii sports

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts
*sits back and grabs popcorn*
Avatar image for HolyHandGrenad3
HolyHandGrenad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HolyHandGrenad3
Member since 2007 • 932 Posts
You are going to judge a console after just playing one game on it? You should wait until you play a good mutliplayer game and build a friends list. In my opinion the 360 is much better than the Wii. I bought my Wii about three weeks ago and have spent maybe 15 hours with it so far.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
Suppose to take 20 hours to beat Bioshock. Took me longer than 4 minutes to beat every demo I've downloaded. Whats your gamer tag?
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

...I'm going back to my Wii. Xbox live is ok I guess but honestly there really isn't much there. The demos take about 4 minutes and they arn't very fun. There are some games on Xbox Live to buy but there isn't really any that I want. The only one there that interests me is Castlevania.

As to the game I purchased, Bioshock, it was incredible butI have two major complaints. First, I beat the game in like 8 hours. Second, honestly I got a bit board while playing it. I guess I just don't like fps very much. All in all though it was very fun just not worth the 300+ dollars I paid for it.

Firelore29

Not much there? Check out the game videos. There are whole bunch of demos on there. Every single arcade game has a demo available. Look at how many TV shows and movies are available. Build up your friends list and try out the messaging. Share your achievements... btw, what's your gamertag?

And you're judging the console on one game? Are you kidding me? You gotta pick up more games. Especially the multiplayer ones.

Jrob2k8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jrob2k8
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
*sniffs* It smells like fakeboy in here.....
SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SpaceDragonMan
Member since 2007 • 1502 Posts
Beat Bioshock in 8 hours? I wanne see your gamertag....
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

I don't believe BioShock takes 8 hours to complete.. You must have rushed it.

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts

I dont agree with your opinion.I have a wii and a 360 and 360 seems to take up all my time.Infact, i still havent finished Zelda or Super Paper Mario for my wii, cuz i dont feel as compelled to play it as i do for Forza and Bioshock.

Btw 8 hours for bioshock, you sure rushed through it.

StealthedRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 StealthedRogue
Member since 2006 • 1341 Posts

Lets see the gamertag

Tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Tactis
Member since 2006 • 1568 Posts

ok did you try the kameo demo? and maybe the game itself, $30?Dead Rising?did you try some more xbla arcade demos like worms, you know there is a free game for all 360 owners from xbox live arcade called aegis wing thats pretty cool. Did you try the viva pinata demo? how about he game its only $20. Overlord?

What about upcoming non shooter games like blue dragon, eternal sonata, lost odyssey, PGR4, viva pinata party animals, naruto rise of ninja, and other non shooter titles? are you excited for any of those?

Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Firelore29
[QUOTE="Firelore29"]

VoodooHak

Not much there? Check out the game videos. There are whole bunch of demos on there. Every single arcade game has a demo available. Look at how many TV shows and movies are available. Build up your friends list and try out the messaging. Share your achievements... btw, what's your gamertag?

And you're judging the console on one game? Are you kidding me? You gotta pick up more games. Especially the multiplayer ones.

All the movies and tv shows I've looked at cost "credits"....not sure what those are yet but I assume you have to pay for them.

Firelore

cyborgjak427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cyborgjak427
Member since 2006 • 14046 Posts

What did you speed run through Bioshock or something, because it takes way longer to beat it than 8 hours.

SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SpaceDragonMan
Gamertag or nobody will believe you buddy
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

So you buy a system with 1 game, rush through the game on easy, then clam the system is boring. Nothing much on xbl? What!? There is more content on XBL then PSN and the Wii Shop channel put together.

Game demos let you try the game out for free, and you complain. The Wii dosn't even have demos. I don't understand you.

ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts
I dont belive you.
StealthedRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StealthedRogue

Im still waiting for the gamertag.

I would like some proof of this whole Xbox experience.

remaGloohcSdlO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 remaGloohcSdlO
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts
I like how you complain about the demos being short and "not very fun". That isn't something we can argue because it is a personal taste I guess. I guess you could go back to all the awesome demos they released on the Wii... oh, wait.
Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

Beat Bioshock in 8 hours? I wanne see your gamertag....SpaceDragonMan

Agreed, Love the Sig ^_^ AVP2 is gonna rock.

VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 VoodooHak
[QUOTE="VoodooHak"][QUOTE="Firelore29"]

Firelore29

All the movies and tv shows I've looked at cost "credits"....not sure what those are yet but I assume you have to pay for them.

Firelore

Dude... you finished Bioshock? Your XBL profile says you don't have a single achievement for the game. In fact, you don't have a single achievment...... at all.

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Firelore

amorbis1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 amorbis1001
Member since 2007 • 2281 Posts
haha I don't believe one bit of that story :|
Avatar image for HolyHandGrenad3
HolyHandGrenad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HolyHandGrenad3
Member since 2007 • 932 Posts
It seems like the thread starter doesn't want to like the 360. Every demo takes more than 4 minutes to beat and why rush through a game like BioShock? Funny how he is complaining about Xbox Live and then is content to go back to the Wii which has very little online support.
SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SpaceDragonMan

[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]Beat Bioshock in 8 hours? I wanne see your gamertag....Zenkuso

Agreed, Love the Sig ^_^ AVP2 is gonna rock.

StealthedRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 StealthedRogue

Oh snap.

Someone got caught in a lie.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

What did you speed run through Bioshock or something, because it takes way longer to beat it than 8 hours.

cyborgjak427

I'm calling BS on TCs post. There is NO WAY the game can be beat in just 8 hours, even if rushing through it (not exploring every room, every corner and hidden passage, not collecting every diary and other items) nobody beat that game in less than 16 hours. Oh and he would probably say he easily defeated the 1st Big Daddy encounter (in the Medical pavilion before you collect any ADAM to upgrade yourself) on the 1st attempt, which I'm sure he could prove.

This is worse than saying Gears of War can be beat in 4 hours. This is an obvious fakeboy.

Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Firelore29

Gamertag or nobody will believe you buddySpaceDragonMan

My gamertag is Firelore. The only thing is it's probably not going to show up in there. I created a user account with my name and then I started playingBioshock.Then when I registered for Xbox Live it said that wasn't available so I had to make a different one. Is there any way to transfer those achievements to my Firelore login?

amorbis1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 amorbis1001
ohh and yeah I got bioshock and I played for more than 12 hours and still haven't beat it, Nice try though but yuor lies was show. you just went to a friend house and made an acount. lol
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Well "Firelore" doesn't have a single achievement for Bioshock so he definetly hasn't beat it.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
You own one game and say there's nothing much on the console and you're going back to the Wii. Ok then... :roll:
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts

Wow.

*hands a late flame shield to Firelore*

It's not too hard to believe that the 360 isn't all that. I don't think the game library is that compelling.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts

[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]Gamertag or nobody will believe you buddyFirelore29

My gamertag is Firelore. The only thing is it's probably not going to show up in there. I created a user account with my name and then I started playingBioshock.Then when I registered for Xbox Live it said that wasn't available so I had to make a different one. Is there any way to transfer those achievements to my Firelore login?

Lies. Your achievements carry over to your gamertag. You just lied about beating BioShock. You can admit it.

Nova_Mongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 Nova_Mongoose
Member since 2004 • 2261 Posts
Yes, TC, your sig tells us all that you're not biased:roll:
amorbis1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 amorbis1001

:lol: wow dude just admit you haven't play bioshock

DeadlyZodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DeadlyZodiac
Member since 2007 • 1367 Posts
He either played Bioshock on easy or never explored anything past the main quest line if he finished that quickly. Or both.
StealthedRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 StealthedRogue

Sure just have an internet connection to your xbox then boot up bioshock, shouldnt take more then a minute or two. We'll be waiting.

VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 VoodooHak

Well "Firelore" doesn't have a single achievement for Bioshock so he definetly hasn't beat it.II-FBIsniper-II

I mean... doesn't even have the Welcome to Rapture achievement, so I would argue that he hasn't even played it.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts

So what's ur old gamertag that should have the Bioshock acheivements

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts
Hey quick question, if you finished Bioshock in 8 hours(which you didnt because you have no achievements on it), what did you spend the rest 27 hours doing?
Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Firelore29
[QUOTE="Firelore29"]

[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]Gamertag or nobody will believe you buddyNinja-Vox

Lies. Your achievements carry over to your gamertag. You just lied about beating BioShock. You can admit it.

I'm not lying. I might bemistaken about the 8 hours but it wasn't very long. If you explain how to change that achievement over then I can prove it. Heck I can go start a new game with Firelore logged in if you want me to prove it.

amorbis1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 amorbis1001
[QUOTE="VoodooHak"][QUOTE="Firelore29"][QUOTE="VoodooHak"][QUOTE="Firelore29"]

SpaceDragonMan

Firelore

Dude... you finished Bioshock? Your XBL profile says you don't have a single achievement for the game. In fact, you don't have a single achievment...... at all.

Hahahah, you got him by the balls!

lol I knew it was a lie from the gecko no one who played the 360 says there going back to the other consoles ie ps3 and wii

-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts

I knew you were a big fanboy and all but to go out of your way and lie like that :? means your word will never EVER be taken seriously by anyone on this forum....

You lost all credibility with that username might as well start fresh with a new account.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
[QUOTE="Firelore29"]

[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]Gamertag or nobody will believe you buddyNinja-Vox

Wow this is fun to watch... I'm gonna get something to eat and watch the LIES!!!

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts
From the beginning i knew the Lemmings would own the TC
amorbis1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 amorbis1001

I'm not lying. I might bemistaken about the 8 hours but it wasn't very long. If you explain how to change that achievement over then I can prove it. Heck I can go start a new game with Firelore logged in if you want me to prove it.

ok go online, you said you were online already so use that account that you went on live with play bioshock for a minute to get the first achievement then we will believe.

Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#48 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts

I don't believe BioShock takes 8 hours to complete.. You must have rushed it.

-Spock-

yeah I mean there is so much crap to look at in that game, it took me 8 hours to get probably a third done with it.

Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Firelore29
[QUOTE="Firelore29"]

[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]Gamertag or nobody will believe you buddykcpp2b

So what's ur old gamertag that should have the Bioshock acheivements

It's not on Xbox Live. I started playing Bioshock before I signed up with Xbox live. Then when I signed up it made a different login. Can I create a gamertag for that other user if the name is already used on Xbox Live?

Avatar image for thirstychainsaw
thirstychainsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thirstychainsaw
Member since 2007 • 3761 Posts

Well, to be honest one game isn't going to justify $300...