GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By GodspellWH
Member since 2013 • 1078 Posts

tsk tsk tsk linear games I expected tremendous visuals superiority. It also looks better than the Witcher

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

your obsession with the Order is unbecoming

Also, you could have at least used some decent looking AC Unity screenshots

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts

The first AC game I've yet to finish.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

faceless man laughs at this thread

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15592 Posts

Please stop posting on multiple accounts jankarcop.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OdiusOdium
Member since 2015 • 55 Posts

@godspellwh: Not sure if it looks better than Witcher 3 on ultra. Pity the gameplay is old and stale even if it does look "better" . Ubisoft have milked this franchise way to much.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

Looks better than the Witcher 3, haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#8 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59293 Posts

@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It does. Cherry picked screenshots wont change that.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NyaDC

@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cherry picked? This is a totally random screen shot that I took for me because it's pretty, ironically it served a second purpose to debunk this idiotic thread.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 uninspiredcup

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cherry picked? This is a totally random screen shot that I took for me because it's pretty, ironically it served a second purpose to debunk this idiotic thread.

I have the game matey, you wont trick me.

Arguably, Shadow Of Mordor also looks better.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NyaDC

@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You may have the game but you're probably playing it on a toaster (PS4/XBO/ShitPC) whereas I'm playing it on Ultra 1440p, big difference.

There's no tricks here pal.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 uninspiredcup

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You may have the game but you're probably playing it on a toaster (PS4/XBO/ShitPC) whereas I'm playing it on Ultra 1440p, big difference.

I have 3 titans linked to a cpu.

If you like, I can make objective direct comparisons later tonight, when I get back from doing something.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NyaDC

@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you like, I can make objective direct comparisons later tonight, when I get back from doing something.

Please do, also what kind of PC gamer says something as dumb as "I have 3 titans linked to a cpu" lol?

Do you even have a PC capable of playing games, do you even know how computer hardware works... "I have 3 titans linked to a cpu" laughing my ass off...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

What about the part where the combat in AC games is mindless and shallow?

What about the part where routinely Ass Creed games waste your time with filler?

What about the part where the AssCreed games have dull ass mission designs that are too busy being scripted as opposed to letting the player have some genuine freedom?

What about the part where anything that has to do with a plot in this universe should be ignored for the aggressively stupid shit that it is?

Surely nothing about how it looks overrules that?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uninspiredcup

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please do, also what kind of PC gamer says something as dumb as "I have 3 titans linked to a cpu" lol?

Do you even have a PC capable of playing games, do you even know how computer hardware works... "I have 3 titans linked to a cpu" laughing my ass off...

Even GTA V looks better than the Witcher 3. While it may not technically match it in regards, Rockstars polish demolishes CDP.

Even basic things, such as grass reacting is done beautifully by Rockstar, you walk through trees in the Witcher 3

10/10

Right Kevin? Musterpeice.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NyaDC

@uninspiredcup said:

Even GTA V looks better than the Witcher 3. While it may not technically match it in regards, Rockstars polish demolishes CDP.

Even basic things, such as grass reacting is done beautifully by Rockstar, you walk through trees in the Witcher 3

10/10

Stop diverting, post your comparison on your "3 titans linked to a cpu" setup (lol) and let that be the end of it, we have no reason to talk further until you do so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#18 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Unity looks amazing, but the screenshots you picked are shit.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By uninspiredcup

Enlarge for truth.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NyaDC
@uninspiredcup said:

Enlarge for truth.

Your answer to what we are talking about in terms of graphical presentation is to pull a 'The Order' and do a close up on character models and not the game world, the biggest impactful point of an open world games graphical presentation... Not only that, you only post two images...

P.S. You're posting random screen shots you pulled from the internet with absolutely no validity or confirmation of settings, what happened to this?

@uninspiredcup said:

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By uninspiredcup

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Enlarge for truth.

Your answer to what we are talking about in terms of graphical presentation is to pull a 'The Order' and do a close up on character models and not the game world, the biggest impactful point of an open world games graphical presentation... Not only that, you only post two images...

P.S. You're posting random screen shots you pulled from the internet with absolutely no validity or confirmation of settings, what happened to this?

@uninspiredcup said:

My friend, I apologize if using hard objective evidence was annoying. Sadly, being right, me makes me right, probably forever.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NyaDC

@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Enlarge for truth.

@uninspiredcup said:

My friend, I apologize if using hard objective evidence was annoying. Sadly, being right, me makes me right, probably forever.

That is a pathetic answer, seriously, are you that afraid to actually get into an objective analysis between these two games...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uninspiredcup

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Enlarge for truth.

@uninspiredcup said:

That is a pathetic answer, seriously, are you that afraid to actually get into an objective analysis between these two games...

Very odd. A fact via evidence was given.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:

10/10

Stop diverting, post your comparison on your "3 titans linked to a cpu" setup (lol) and let that be the end of it, we have no reason to talk further until you do so.

That quote needs to be in a signature.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NyaDC

@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Enlarge for truth.

@uninspiredcup said:

Very odd. A fact via evidence was given. Case closed.

Well you're officially not worth talking to ever again.... That is sad, two cut scene screen shots of peoples faces that you didn't even take is your argument...

Yeah, we're done here idiot...

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#26 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I got bored with Unity the gameplay is very shallow and dull.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 uninspiredcup

@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@nyadc said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Enlarge for truth.

@uninspiredcup said:

Very odd. A fact via evidence was given. Case closed.

Well you're officially not worth talking to ever again.... That is sad, two cut scene screen shots of peoples faces that you didn't even take is your argument...

Yeah, we're done here idiot...

But I'm right.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#28  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Unity is more of the same in 900p25. Nothing to praise there.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Unity is an ugly looking game. I don't care how good the lighting or textures look. if the framerate is always at 20 FPS then the game will look like shit.

End of story

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

Looks like dog shit really. But do give you credit for trying hardest cherry picking The Order shot. By the way TW3 on PS4 buries this Unity crap.

All real time in game, you will not find assets like these in Unity. Also TW3.

Go home TC.

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

unity destroys witcher 3. witcher 3 is extremely unimpressive visually. the screen ndyac posted above looks awful. witcher 3 also has the worst animation of a gen 8 game. have you guys seen how it looks when he runs or jumps? holy shit what a disgrace

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

What about the part where the combat in AC games is mindless and shallow?

What about the part where routinely Ass Creed games waste your time with filler?

What about the part where the AssCreed games have dull ass mission designs that are too busy being scripted as opposed to letting the player have some genuine freedom?

What about the part where anything that has to do with a plot in this universe should be ignored for the aggressively stupid shit that it is?

Surely nothing about how it looks overrules that?

As wonky as Unity is, at least it attempted to rectify some of those issues.

-Combat will get you murdered if you face off against more than 3 guards. Even then there are situations where it's essentially instadeath.

-Most of the missions strive for a very open ended approach. They simply give you the goal and you can tackle the mission however you see fit to accomplish that goal. It's up to the player to survey the situation and find openings.

-They cut all modern day gameplay from the game so you're always playing Arno and not interrupted by those throw away future missions or dealling with that convoluted overarching plot.

-The stealth mechanics were improved thanks to the much needed crouch button and cover options.

I'd say it's the strongest Assassin's Creed game. (Black Flag is still my favourite, but that's because of the pirate elements and not the core Assassin's Creed aspects)

Lord_Magikarp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Lord_Magikarp
Member since 2015 • 374 Posts

LOL this thread makes me laugh, AC Unity had some bad graphics. Witcher > Order > > > AC Unity

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@nyadc: I'm playing it on a PS4 and it looks amazing.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

The Order looks better then AC :Unity and your horribly compressed screenshots won't change that. AC Unity Is more impressive due to the quality of visuals, scale and NPC count.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

Who cares how good it looks?

It's still just another run of the mill Ass Creed game

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

Unity looked great I though. Inside of buildings were detailed and realistic.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#39 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

Ass Creed Unity stinks though, who gives a shit?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22894 Posts

@freedomfreak: you're not missing much you haven't experienced before several times... And that's not saying unity isn't a competent game, but it's not special in any way.... And the coop mission MP isn't very good. Imo.

My biggest issue is just how sterile the overarching story/narrative is... Its as if ubi has gone out of their way to make sure we never really care about another character in the series again. It's become, "next assassin up, please!"

thr1llh0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thr1llh0us
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
Ass Creed

LOL

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

I gotta love how play say Witcher 3 looks like crap.

Some many delusional people around here. Oh well back to playing that glorious eye candy of a game.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

Both Witcher3/Ac:Unity on Ultra look better than PS4's best looking games. This includes DC and The Order.

And don't insult us by posting PhotoMode shots.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

@-God- said:

Both Witcher3/Ac:Unity on Ultra4k look better than PS4's best looking games. This includes DC and The Order. (Speaking only of Gameplay footage.)

@-God- said:

Both Witcher3/Ac:Unity on Ultra4k look better than PS4's best looking games. This includes DC and The Order. (Speaking only of Gameplay footage.)

Well, yeah...no shit.

To play those games at ultra settings and 4k resolutions at 60+ fps, you're talking about a rig that would cost a minimum of $1500 to build. Not to mention a 4k monitor which cost about $400-500 just for a decent one.

How the hell can you compare that to a $400 console?

I'd say the PS4 looks pretty damn good for what it is.

I'm primarily a PC gamer, but Driveclub was very impressive graphically, no matter how mediocre the actual game is.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#45 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

P.S. Unity is 19.99 on Amazon at the moment if anyone is interested.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By -God-

@gpuking said:

Looks like dog shit really. But do give you credit for trying hardest cherry picking The Order shot. By the way TW3 on PS4 buries this Unity crap.

All real time in game, you will not find assets like these in Unity. Also TW3.

Go home TC.

Trying hard to cherry pick? Says the person who just exclusively posted photomode/custcene screens zoomed into faces or weapons. We aren't cherry picking, the game just looks like this. We are literally picking random shots. No agenda.

I assume you don't play the game while zoomed in a gun or face. It's too bad everything else looks bad:

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#47 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

The Order absolutely looks better.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

the only think AC unity that puts to shame is ubisoft's QA department

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By -God-

@Blabadon said:

The Order absolutely looks better.

Can you provide a screenshots of The Order that look better than Unity on Ultra? Oh and please no photomode or cutscenes, I want to see the full game, not faces :)