360 Mii's and Motion Controllers Confirmed

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kirlok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Kirlok
Member since 2008 • 2061 Posts
[QUOTE="Kirlok"][QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"][QUOTE="Kirlok"][QUOTE="---OkeyDokey---"]

Boys, stop fighting for my affection! :evil:

I love you both equally :oops:

---OkeyDokey---

wow your popular, can i touch you?

You can look, but you can't touch 8)

ok!.......wow you're attractive

Oh :oops: hehe well.....thanks

every joke has its limit, you screwd it. thanks >..>

edwise18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 edwise18
Member since 2008 • 1533 Posts
I doubt Microsoft will go through with this because of all the bad publicity it would generate since Microsoft called the Wii motion sensing a gimmick unless they create an innovative controller *Which I doubt*...John_Keyes
I sure hope you're right.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="High_Spy"]

Btw, you know why I think you fail? It's simple really: There is no Mii console. Everyone knows the controllers real and I can deal with that, but the console is 100 percent BS. Notice how this article never reveals what "sources confirmed" it? Also notice how RARE is working on it? RARE. At best, the Mii's probably some *** *** attachment that'll generate poor sales. The "Newtown" on the other hand...

EDIT: A little footnote: The controller itself might not even be real. But it's pretty believable.

High_Spy

What are you talking about, Mii console? Mii isn't a new console, Miis are the avatars that players create on the Wii. They're implementing something similar into the 360. :?

Lmao. Color me owned :lol:

Blitzkid still fails though...

No he doesn't fail. All he did was link an article and the first thing you did was attack him and claim he said something about a new Mii Console. No one mention that in this thread only you. So no you fail sir.
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
This thread is all sorts of fail, I know of flame wars, and I cause them on purpose sometimes, but this is too far. Although --OkeyDokey-- saved the thread.
legend26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 legend26
Member since 2007 • 16010 Posts

not solid proof, still dont beleave it

PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts
A rumor from "Xbox World 360" doesn't count as "confirmed". I'm sure MS is working on motion controller technology, and they probably will expand XBL to feature some sort of avatar, but lets at least wait for a somewhat more credible source (I'm still waiting for Ubi to confirm Xbox World 360's rumor that Splintercell: Conviction is being blown up) before throwing "confirmed" around. For all we know MS is planning to implement these features into the Xbox 3, not the 360.
Toddimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Toddimus
Member since 2003 • 42 Posts

This cant be real, its too blatant a rip off. I do think Microsoft has a couple more tricks up their sleeves but this sounds like a serious lack of imagination on the editors part. Blu-ray I can picture happening and maybe even a change of policy that alienates current 360 owners in the future but they'll cross that bridge later.

the1stfandb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 the1stfandb
Member since 2007 • 2397 Posts

This clicky mutos

BTW, xbox world also told us about golden eye XBLA

Supposedly Mutos is making the "darwin" and it will work of 360, PC, and Ps3.

lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lolkie_81
Member since 2008 • 2004 Posts
It would be awesome if they released RE5 and the motion controller together, like re4 wii. I still play that game today, great combo.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#60 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16041 Posts

A new controller will be worthless. I really hope they can realise that. The 360 is what it is at this point. A powerful system with a library of more traditional, arguably hardcore games. It's simply not a casual platform, and releasing a new controller will just split the market and add confusion to what the 360 even is.

Save it for the next console, guys.

Ninja-Hippo

QFT. Couldn't have said it better myself.