360 exclusives vs PS3 exclusives.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

perfect-dank-0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 perfect-dank-0
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts

PS3 doesnt have any exlusives to top the blockbusters mass effect, halo 3, shadowrun, bioshock.

Not to mention rare's next projects which are all exclusive.

dmc4, tekken 6. god of war are all just hack and slash and fighting games and don't offer much replay value. And motorstorm is just a dune buggy game with blurry textures.

Halo 3 and others offer awesome online play with tons of replay value.

Perfect Dark Zero is a launch 360 game and it still is pwning every ps3 game imo. Both graphically and gameplay wise. Just look at the wall textures on an hdtv. And the online play is unparralleled.

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
DMC4 is going to be very good and is not a hack and slash. GOW is though, but good nontheless
cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 cheezisgoooood
Member since 2004 • 6130 Posts

PS3 doesnt have any exlusives to top the blockbusters mass effect, halo 3, shadowrun, bioshock.

dmc4, tekken 6. god of war are all just hack and slash and fighting games and don't offer much replay value. And motorstorm is just a dune buggy game with blurry textures.

Perfect Dark Zero is a launch 360 game and it still is pwning every ps3 game imo. Both graphically and gameplay wise. Just look at the wall textures on an hdtv. And the online play is unparralleled.

perfect-dank-0

Those wall textures really are the smex.

Still though, "DMC4, Tekken 6, God of War are all just hack and slash and fighting games" way to point out the obvious.  Good thing they're all great games.  I have a feeling you'd be hyping DMC4/Tekken if it was coming to 360.

mish55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#4 mish55
Member since 2005 • 6995 Posts
shadowrun:lol: pdz:lol:
gamergeekgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamergeekgeek
Member since 2006 • 3395 Posts

no PS3 games will ever look as good as Bioshock, Mass Effect, or Gears

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Conker-Fan
[QUOTE="perfect-dank-0"]

cheezisgoooood

Those wall textures really are the smex.

Still though, "DMC4, Tekken 6, God of War are all just hack and slash and fighting games" way to point out the obvious. Good thing they're all great games. I have a feeling you'd be hyping DMC4/Tekken if it was coming to 360.

for me, DMC4 yes, Tekken no. Tekken was good during the fighting glory days (ps1ish/end of arcade era).
I hope DMC4 comes ot the 360 and out of pure speculation (biased speculation may i add), it seems like it will
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Conker-Fan
shadowrun:lol: pdz:lol:mish55

i think he was mostly referring to the graphics in PDZ - they are indeed very good. and it is a good game, not AAA worthy, more so AA