07-08 BELONG to Sony. Period.

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts

Well, maybe PC owners too.

I'm sorry but Mass Effect? No.

Alan Wake? Delayed. Again.

Bioshock? Limited Exclusive. PETER MOORE QUOTE FTW!

Halo 3? Graphics look like pretty pink and purple cartoony animations that SCREAM minor improvments over Halo 2.

So what then? Fable 2? Fable 1 sucked and was only medicore.

Sony on the other hand....

Home

Little Big Planet

Killzone 2 (NOT ABOUT SKITTLE COLORED ALIENS)

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Sony is really pullin ahead now. With the stupid 20 gig DQ'ed Sony can give ALL consumers the best as standard. Then they can evetually price point ONE console while Microsoft sells you a butchered experience. 360 - HDD = Terrible. 20 gigs DOES NOT EQUAL 100 DOLLARS.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
So very wrong. So very very wrong.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
Member since 2004 • 2626 Posts

Halo 3? Graphics look like pretty pink and purple cartoony animations that SCREAM minor improvments over Halo 2.

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Sony is really pullin ahead now. With the stupid 20 gig DQ'ed Sony can give ALL consumers the best as standard. Then they can evetually price point ONE console while Microsoft sells you a butchered experience. 360 - HDD = Terrible. 20 gigs DOES NOT EQUAL 100 DOLLARS.

NextGenNow

So the Wii just dissapears out of nowhere I take it?

:? 

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

duncanvk

At least he pacified Hermits. 

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
*sighs*..
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="duncanvk"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Danm_999

At least he pacified Hermits. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

duncanvk

According to Nintendo themselves Wii isn't in the console war and is off doing its own thing. Ex) if an FF game goes to Wii fans aren't gonna have teh ultima level 99 repeating damage flame war.
MorisUkunRasik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MorisUkunRasik
Member since 2006 • 1511 Posts
next year will be a great year for the 360 ps3 and wii, stop being such a fanboy
Spartan-051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Spartan-051
Member since 2007 • 728 Posts

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

NextGenNow

wow ok lets see here....

1. Halo 3 and Mass Effect ar going to be HUGE sellers for the 360 Halo is Microsofts Flagship title and it's not going to be Halo 2 touched up

2. Fable was not sucky and it was not mediocre it got a 8.6 which means its great ( remeber in SW gamespots rating is all that counts all other points are moot)

3. Who cares if Alan Wake was delayed, that means more time for the devs to make it look better

4. i have no experience with Bioshock so nothing there

5. and no I'm not going to bash your games thats not what i do

XYZVector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XYZVector
Member since 2006 • 753 Posts

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

NextGenNow

You sound like President Bush saying we are going to win in iraq. Not a single one of those games are out yet, and to say the sony will own in 07-08 is retarded. Dude what if most those games turn out to be rushed crap?? I'm sure a few will turn out good, but whatever is released on the PS3 will be ported to the other consoles. You realize that don't you???

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

"So what then? Fable 2? Fable 1 sucked and was only medicore."

and you added killzone2 up there why?  

STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 STABW0UND
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts
thats all opinion if you like thoughs kind  of games good for you. i like microsofts lineup much more but thats just me. 
Avatar image for deactivated-57d773aa56272
deactivated-57d773aa56272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 deactivated-57d773aa56272
Member since 2006 • 2292 Posts

You really got it all wrong about these hard drives.  It is disappointing Sony took the lower priced model off oh well.

Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
So very wrong. So very very wrong.lucas_kelly
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

1- ur whole entire post was opinion
2- 360 gets
Halo 3, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Lost Oddyssey, Forza 2, Banjo 3, BioShock, and Too human just this year.

3- god of war 3 wont be coming out till like 09 the earliest. Jak ended as a trilogy but if anything it wont come out till next year.

4- Home is basically a second life dumbed down. XBL still the best online gaming service for consoles
5-Killzone sucked. worst than Fable did. Fable was AA. killzone was a complete flop. fable missed its hype score. Killzone just flat out sucked. and as for storyline killzones story is utter trash.

fact is 360 is going to own 07 and 08. 360 has the better lineup, the better online, and majority of the time better versions of multiplats. 360 has different versions of there consoles, so they dont get things they dont want or need. for people who dont care for online gaming theres the core, for people who want online and have the Tvs that dont have HDMI theres the premium, for people who have HDTVs with HDMI and want more space for memory(because of features like IPTV and hd movie rentals on XBLMarketplace) theres the Elite.
got any other dumb claims to make nextgencow.

Spartan-051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Spartan-051
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Spartan-051

wow ok lets see here....

1. Halo 3 and Mass Effect ar going to be HUGE sellers for the 360 Halo is Microsofts Flagship title and it's not going to be Halo 2 touched up

2. Fable was not sucky and it was not mediocre it got a 8.6 which means its great ( remeber in SW gamespots rating is all that counts all other points are moot)

3. Who cares if Alan Wake was delayed, that means more time for the devs to make it look better

No response? 

Filonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Filonus
Member since 2003 • 1307 Posts

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

NextGenNow

Lemmings cows and hermits (not so much hermits) need to pray that this wii nonsense stops. I'm not interested in a gaming future that's full of super unrealistic games (nothing i've seen on the wii looks as good as jet set radio future xbox 1) and arcade novelty.

i hope sony win, just because my favourite games are appearing on the ps3 and i'm interested in seeing subsequent iterations of  the games made ground up to use the ps3' hardware and the blu ray. 

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Filonus

Lemmings cows and hermits (not so much hermits) need to pray that this wii nonsense stops. I'm not interested in a gaming future that's full of super unrealistic games (nothing i've seen on the wii looks as good as jet set radio future xbox 1) and arcade novelty.

i hope sony win, just because my favourite games are appearing on the ps3 and i'm interested in seeing subsequent iterations of  the games made ground up to use the ps3' hardware and the blu ray. 

AMEN!!! The Wii is like the T-Virus...you don't take it serious while your going about life...THEN BAM!!! Zombies everywhere and you gotta find the nearest chainsaw and clean the mess up over the course of 8 games and 3 movies.
XYZVector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XYZVector
Member since 2006 • 753 Posts
Poster threw a grenade, and ran away.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Spartan-051

wow ok lets see here....

Nooooo.....Halo 2...I'm sorry Halo 3 is not going to smash sales as much as it has in the past.

Fable WAS sucky.

Alan Wake's absence is ONLY bad

Bioshock is a solid game from the looks of it.

Cuz you cant

NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NextGenNow
Poster threw a grenade, and ran away.XYZVector
More like I pulled the pin and gave you a bear hug
Filonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Filonus

2- 360 gets
Halo 3, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, Lost Oddyssey, Forza 2, Banjo 3, BioShock, and Too human just this year.

3- god of war 3 wont be coming out till like 09 the earliest. Jak ended as a trilogy but if anything it wont come out till next year.

4- Home is basically a second life dumbed down. XBL still the best online gaming service for consoles
5-Killzone sucked. worst than Fable did. Fable was AA. killzone was a complete flop. fable missed its hype score. Killzone just flat out sucked. and as for storyline killzones story is utter trash.

fact is 360 is going to own 07 and 08. 360 has the better lineup, the better online, and majority of the time better versions of multiplats. 360 has different versions of there consoles, so they dont get things they dont want or need. for people who dont care for online gaming theres the core, for people who want online and have the Tvs that dont have HDMI theres the premium, for people who have HDTVs with HDMI and want more space for memory(because of features like IPTV and hd movie rentals on XBLMarketplace) theres the Elite.

jg4xchamp

dude this post phails because of the first thing you said "ur whole entire post was opinion"

dude your "whole entire post" was opinion.  All you lemming better hope the clairvoyant gave you good crystal balls it'd be awfully embarrasing if sony did make a comeback.

it isn't a fact that the 360 is going to own 07 and 08 just as it isn't a fact that the ps3 is gonna own. This whole wii hubub is growing exponentially. Before i wanted nintendo to win over microsoft, but because of the backwards attitude to next-gen i'd rather have the 360 own 07 and 08. 

ssj_ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ssj_ken
Member since 2004 • 223 Posts
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Filonus

i hope sony win, just because my favourite games are appearing on the ps3 and i'm interested in seeing subsequent iterations of the games made ground up to use the ps3' hardware and the blu ray.

I love how your sony has sold 2 mil consoles in 4 months and wii has sold 6.5 mil.  You must be a loyal fan to sony and a hardcore gamer, for you to pay the 850$.  Sony's stupidest mistake was competing with bill gates.  Sony isn't gonna win against a console that has the most 3rd party support and has the most sales.  Wii at least had some brains and pulled out of the competition and went a different route.  This way people can get both experiences of casual and entertaining gaming and hardcore aswell.  Were gonna see more 360wii owners thans ps3wii owners or ps3/360 owners, why?  Simply because 360 offers the same sh!t that sony does.  Not even your all might and powerful gta is exclusive anymore, so sad ain't it?  Final fantasy 13 won't keep you alive either.  Series has lost an incredible amount of fans over the years thanks to doing the same thing over and over again just like zelda.  But as for you insulting the wii, i personally think in the matter of sales it will get to 20 million, with xbox reaching 14-15 million maximum and ps3 probably 8 million by end of 2010.   ANd for your blu ray lol, how many people do you think own hd tvs? 30% max of the american population and 10% of canandian population, and your talking about blu ray give me a break.  Tv's first then blu ray aight :P    Also do you think 3rd party support is gonna really use all their time to develop games with amazing graphix and use blu ray compatability to the max? hell no.  Why so they can sell it to there 1 million buyers.  Why not hit the 360 market, at least they can sell 5 mil there no?  

Sorry but this gen will be like nintendo's game cube for sony.  They will learn a lesson and understand that unless you release your sh!t early, price is going to matter! 

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#25 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

2- 360 gets

fact is 360 is going to own 07 and 08. 360 has the better lineup, the better online, and majority of the time better versions of multiplats. 360 has different versions of there consoles, so they dont get things they dont want or need. for people who dont care for online gaming theres the core, for people who want online and have the Tvs that dont have HDMI theres the premium, for people who have HDTVs with HDMI and want more space for memory(because of features like IPTV and hd movie rentals on XBLMarketplace) theres the Elite.

Filonus

dude this post phails because of the first thing you said "ur whole entire post was opinion"

dude your "whole entire post" was opinion.  All you lemming better hope the clairvoyant gave you good crystal balls it'd be awfully embarrasing if sony did make a comeback.

it isn't a fact that the 360 is going to own 07 and 08 just as it isn't a fact that the ps3 is gonna own. This whole wii hubub is growing exponentially. Before i wanted nintendo to win over microsoft, but because of the backwards attitude to next-gen i'd rather have the 360 own 07 and 08. 

ok ill level with u and say that maybe i jumped the gun and said 360 will own 07 and 08 and it is opinion. but was i wrong about the potential of the list i posted. i believe its up to par if not better than the list he posted. home is basically a second life dumbed down. nothing about it says better than XBL. fable was a AA game. Killzone was a complete flop. god of war 2 just came out, more than likely god of war 2 wont come out until 09. no news has been made about a new jak game. im missing the part where thats all opinion.

the fact is ever since the new trailer for halo cows think they suddenly have something to bash about the game. that video was dated 4-11-05 before the 360 launched. the fact is im not gonna let on of my favorite game series be bashed by some blind fanboy. the same way id defend MGS 4 from some blind lemming or sheep, the same way ill defend smash bros from some blind cow or lemming, is the same way ill defend Halo 3 from a bunch of blind cows. i dont know if any sheep have been bashing Halo 3. they dont stick out as much as the cows.

S1xSh0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 S1xSh0t
Member since 2007 • 529 Posts

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

NextGenNow

why have u played mass effect, Alan wake and halo3 and how could u possible know how these games are like when they aren't even finished in production then plz explain and i thought you cows couldn't possible get any more stupid

Spartan-051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Spartan-051
[QUOTE="Spartan-051"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

NextGenNow

wow ok lets see here....

Nooooo.....Halo 2...I'm sorry Halo 3 is not going to smash sales as much as it has in the past.

Fable WAS sucky.

Alan Wake's absence is ONLY bad

Bioshock is a solid game from the looks of it.

Cuz you cant

HELLO FABLE GOT AN 8.6

that is considered great

and no i dont bash your games becuase i know nothing about them

I'm sure if i tried i could

and considering Mass Effects hype i say YES

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
wrong, but GREAT ps3 line up. looking forward to most of those games.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NextGenNow
[QUOTE="Filonus"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

ssj_ken

i hope sony win, just because my favourite games are appearing on the ps3 and i'm interested in seeing subsequent iterations of the games made ground up to use the ps3' hardware and the blu ray.

I love how your sony has sold 2 mil consoles in 4 months and wii has sold 6.5 mil.  You must be a loyal fan to sony and a hardcore gamer, for you to pay the 850$.  Sony's stupidest mistake was competing with bill gates.  Sony isn't gonna win against a console that has the most 3rd party support and has the most sales.  Wii at least had some brains and pulled out of the competition and went a different route.  This way people can get both experiences of casual and entertaining gaming and hardcore aswell.  Were gonna see more 360wii owners thans ps3wii owners or ps3/360 owners, why?  Simply because 360 offers the same sh!t that sony does.  Not even your all might and powerful gta is exclusive anymore, so sad ain't it?  Final fantasy 13 won't keep you alive either.  Series has lost an incredible amount of fans over the years thanks to doing the same thing over and over again just like zelda.  But as for you insulting the wii, i personally think in the matter of sales it will get to 20 million, with xbox reaching 14-15 million maximum and ps3 probably 8 million by end of 2010.   ANd for your blu ray lol, how many people do you think own hd tvs? 30% max of the american population and 10% of canandian population, and your talking about blu ray give me a break.  Tv's first then blu ray aight :P    Also do you think 3rd party support is gonna really use all their time to develop games with amazing graphix and use blu ray compatability to the max? hell no.  Why so they can sell it to there 1 million buyers.  Why not hit the 360 market, at least they can sell 5 mil there no?  

Sorry but this gen will be like nintendo's game cube for sony.  They will learn a lesson and understand that unless you release your sh!t early, price is going to matter! 

Coming from a person defending a company that in 7 years prodcued TWO killer apps...Gears and Halo....I really am sorry for the massive turd sandwich you just volunteered to eat....but your name and my sig gotta date comin up.
ssj_ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ssj_ken
[QUOTE="ssj_ken"][QUOTE="Filonus"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

NextGenNow

I love how your sony has sold 2 mil consoles in 4 months and wii has sold 6.5 mil. You must be a loyal fan to sony and a hardcore gamer, for you to pay the 850$. Sony's stupidest mistake was competing with bill gates. Sony isn't gonna win against a console that has the most 3rd party support and has the most sales. Wii at least had some brains and pulled out of the competition and went a different route. This way people can get both experiences of casual and entertaining gaming and hardcore aswell. Were gonna see more 360wii owners thans ps3wii owners or ps3/360 owners, why? Simply because 360 offers the same sh!t that sony does. Not even your all might and powerful gta is exclusive anymore, so sad ain't it? Final fantasy 13 won't keep you alive either. Series has lost an incredible amount of fans over the years thanks to doing the same thing over and over again just like zelda. But as for you insulting the wii, i personally think in the matter of sales it will get to 20 million, with xbox reaching 14-15 million maximum and ps3 probably 8 million by end of 2010. ANd for your blu ray lol, how many people do you think own hd tvs? 30% max of the american population and 10% of canandian population, and your talking about blu ray give me a break. Tv's first then blu ray aight :P Also do you think 3rd party support is gonna really use all their time to develop games with amazing graphix and use blu ray compatability to the max? hell no. Why so they can sell it to there 1 million buyers. Why not hit the 360 market, at least they can sell 5 mil there no?

Sorry but this gen will be like nintendo's game cube for sony. They will learn a lesson and understand that unless you release your sh!t early, price is going to matter!

Coming from a person defending a company that in 7 years prodcued TWO killer apps...Gears and Halo....I really am sorry for the massive turd sandwich you just volunteered to eat....but your name and my sig gotta date comin up.

huh???  sorry but what are you trying to say son? 

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
Sony owns gaming, period.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NextGenNow
Sony owns gaming, period.xxThyLordxx
QFT
Spartan-051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Spartan-051

Sony owns gaming, period.xxThyLordxx

wait then how is the Wii outselling it????

for that matter how are any consoles other than Sonys selling at all?????

Kizzle28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 Kizzle28
Member since 2004 • 796 Posts

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Sony is really pullin ahead now. With the stupid 20 gig DQ'ed Sony can give ALL consumers the best as standard. Then they can evetually price point ONE console while Microsoft sells you a butchered experience. 360 - HDD = Terrible. 20 gigs DOES NOT EQUAL 100 DOLLARS.NextGenNow

Umm...okay. Do you have anything intelligent to say? ............. Guess not.  

CassiusGaius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CassiusGaius
Member since 2006 • 865 Posts

Blue Dragon, Lost Oddessy, and Eternal Sonata...  Thats three more JRPGs the 360 will have over the PS3.

Honestly, the fact you mention Halo 3 as a non factor is laughable.  No matter how good it really is, it will dominate '07.

GTA IV and Halo 3 this christmas season = big hurt on Sony.

Also, I highly doubt FF XIII will make it this year.  As far as '08 is concerned I don't know, but lineup wise for this year the 360 wins. 

whitetiger3521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 whitetiger3521
Member since 2005 • 4686 Posts
Wii will dominate until the 360 is $300 for a premium.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 NextGenNow

Blue Dragon, Lost Oddessy, and Eternal Sonata...  Thats three more JRPGs the 360 will have over the PS3. Wow 80 discs games FTL!!

Honestly, the fact you mention Halo 3 as a non factor is laughable.  No matter how good it really is, it will dominate '07.

GTA IV and Halo 3 this christmas season = big hurt on Sony. GTA IV on PS3 will boost sales Killzone 2 >>> Halo 3: Revenge of rainbow aliens

Also, I highly doubt FF XIII will make it this year.  As far as '08 is concerned I don't know, but lineup wise for this year the 360 wins. Wrong

CassiusGaius
Fixed and answered
Aramand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Aramand
Member since 2004 • 151 Posts
[QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Filonus

You're exactly right. As we all know(at least mature gamers),gaming is comletely about imitating life as we know it. Therefore unrealizm is definitely a horrible quality in a game(look at Zelda. A magical world with fairies and greent tights? Those games are horrible and unpopular!). The Wii is taking a different approach to gaming. It's also the wrong one. Gamers want pretty graphics. Who cares if all games eventually become rehashes? I'd rather have nothing but beautiful rehashes and clones than new gameplay experiences on last gen technology.

The worst part about the Wii is how popular it is. If it keeps selling like it is,something awfull might happen,like Wii multi-plats and ports getting first string teams who will acutally put effort into their games! If the Wii games get more quality in their games gameplay wise,everyone will be fooled into thinking the games are good,despite them not having pretty pretty graphics. It's selling well even though now their games are on the flawed side! Imagine how it would sell with more quality titles. We do need to pray that the Wii dies,'cause it seems only God can stop it now.

bexarath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bexarath
Member since 2005 • 555 Posts

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Aramand

You're exactly right. As we all know(at least mature gamers),gaming is comletely about imitating life as we know it. Therefore unrealizm is definitely a horrible quality in a game(look at Zelda. A magical world with fairies and greent tights? Those games are horrible and unpopular!). The Wii is taking a different approach to gaming. It's also the wrong one. Gamers want pretty graphics. Who cares if all games eventually become rehashes? I'd rather have nothing but beautiful rehashes and clones than new gameplay experiences on last gen technology.

The worst part about the Wii is how popular it is. If it keeps selling like it is,something awfull might happen,like Wii multi-plats and ports getting first string teams who will acutally put effort into their games! If the Wii games get more quality in their games gameplay wise,everyone will be fooled into thinking the games are good,despite them not having pretty pretty graphics. It's selling well even though now their games are on the flawed side! Imagine how it would sell with more quality titles. We do need to pray that the Wii dies,'cause it seems only God can stop it now.

The sarcasm is strong with this one.... :)
Filonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Filonus

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Aramand

Its sad beacause i loved wind waker. one of my favourite games. it's not that i hate "unrealistic games" practically all games are unrealistic i should have said "graphically poor" games. Zelda could look so much better on 360 and ps3 just because of the hardware. Twilight princess would've looked amazing on ps360.  

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
[QUOTE="duncanvk"]

[QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="duncanvk"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"][QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]Sony owns gaming, period.NextGenNow

QFT

QFT

QFT

QFT FTW!!

FTW!!!

nothing like cows quoting themselves...over and over again.

ssj_ken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ssj_ken
[QUOTE="Aramand"][QUOTE="Filonus"][QUOTE="NextGenNow"]

Home

Little Big Planet

Heavenly Sword

MGS4

FF XIII

FF Versus XIII

GT5

God of War 3

Jak

R & C

Filonus

Its sad beacause i loved wind waker. one of my favourite games. it's not that i hate "unrealistic games" practically all games are unrealistic i should have said "graphically poor" games. Zelda could look so much better on 360 and ps3 just because of the hardware. Twilight princess would've looked amazing on ps360.

Yeah but substituting the controls for better graphix does not justify anything.  Making things look pretty but still sh!tty to play isn't fun.  I seriously doubt that any other company other than nintendo can make a quality non shooting adventure game.  Using the wii remote to slash the sword feels a lot smoother and gives the gamer a much more added experience than just smashing the button.  I can understand why nintendo did the thing they did.  The people who have been playing zelda have smashed the button since the original nes and they're tired of doing it.   

Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Mass_Effect
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts

I'm sorry but Mass Effect? No. NextGenNow

I'm sorry but that's where you lose the very little credibility that you had.

Mass Effect will get AAA. You can quote me on that