Whats your most wanted Square-Enix RPG games?

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
Before you name your most wanted Square-Enix RPG games, give me a reason why you want them.

Its alot of Square-Enix RPG games that I want. The games that I want, I plan on collecting if I ever get lucky enough to get them. These games are rare and aren't sold at any stores were I'm from. The only way I'll be able to get these games, is if I order them at ebay but I don't have a credit card. I will try my best to get this rare games but until then, I can only dream of having them.

Chrono Cross (PS)

Chrono Trigger

Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS)

Final Fantasy Origins (PS)
Avatar image for XIIAxelCrossIIX
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 XIIAxelCrossIIX
Member since 2005 • 1115 Posts
Well, the only Square-Enix game I don't have that is rare is Star Ocean: The Second Story, and I regret to inform you that I did at one time have it, but like most people who lose rarities, back then it was just a normal game so I sold it after beating it countless times. I can't tell you how many times I've almost blown a fuse thinking about how great it would be to have it still, and I take very, very good care of my games, so it would most likely be in mint condition, too.

Other than that, I'm still looking for the original SNES version of Chrono Trigger, but I have most of the games I want (for collection purposes and sheer playing purposes). If you're still looking for Chrono Cross though, Soulja, you can find one pretty easily at a good price at Amazon, but once again, you need a credit card. But when you do get one, get it from there, it's much easier than Ebay and more reliable (at least in my experiences...but I've ordered from then numerous times).

GreatMno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 GreatMno
Member since 2004 • 2601 Posts
As of right now, my most wanted Square-Enix game would be FFV. I have wanted to play this game for a long time becuase it uses the job system, which is my favorite form of character leveling. I managed to get a copy of FF Anthologies, but the copy that came with it was cracked. And since I am stupid, I didn't check the disc before leaving the store to make sure that it was okay. So, I am dissapointed.
Sword_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 Sword_Blade
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts

I want FFI - FFIII to complete my collection on FF series. (I did not buy FFXI because I can't play online game, maybe later.)  Now my most wanted game is FFXII English version.

psfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 psfan
Member since 2006 • 460 Posts
my most wanted is ff 12 and ff3 for ds
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
I want Kindom Hearts II.  I want it becuase I hear it is a good game.  It looks fun, and it looks as if it has good gameplay.
MaChaorules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 MaChaorules
Member since 2005 • 4951 Posts
pro link stole me avatar but lets see i'd want ff origins,ff remakes for ds and gameboy and ff sequels
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Pro-Link-
pro link stole me avatar but lets see i'd want ff origins,ff remakes for ds and gameboy and ff sequelsMaChaorules

Don't mean to go off-topic, but I did not I found it online.  This is my first time ever seeing you online.  So how do I know you didn't steal it from me?  And I forgot about FinalFantasy Mystic Quest.
Chezzanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Chezzanator
Member since 2006 • 291 Posts

Before you name your most wanted Square-Enix RPG games, give me a reason why you want them.

Its alot of Square-Enix RPG games that I want. The games that I want, I plan on collecting if I ever get lucky enough to get them. These games are rare and aren't sold at any stores were I'm from. The only way I'll be able to get these games, is if I order them at ebay but I don't have a credit card. I will try my best to get this rare games but until then, I can only dream of having them.

Chrono Cross (PS)

Chrono Trigger

Soulja_West

Most of these games were made by Square Soft, not Square Enix!!!!

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Pro-Link-

[QUOTE="Soulja_West"]Before you name your most wanted Square-Enix RPG games, give me a reason why you want them.

Chrono Cross (PS)

Chrono Trigger

Chezzanator

They are the same brand.  Squaresoft bought out some othe brand, and became Square-Enix.  You need to stay up to date.
Chezzanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Chezzanator
Member since 2006 • 291 Posts
[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"]

[QUOTE="Soulja_West"]Before you name your most wanted Square-Enix RPG games, give me a reason why you want them.

Chrono Cross (PS)

Chrono Trigger

Chezzanator

They are the same brand. Squaresoft bought out some othe brand, and became Square-Enix. You need to stay up to date.

I am up to date and Square Soft is not Square-Enix. Alot the the original staff of Square Soft went else where when the merger with Enix happend (Ex: Namco, look at Xenosaga it looks alot like Xenogears). So you have a pretty different staff now than before the merge.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
My collection is full of every Square-Enix game. Execpt Chrono Trigger, This was probably one of the best games I ever played, but at the time I had only borrowed it from a friend to play, and eventually I just figured it was pointless to buy it cause I could allways borrow it, And then I moved, And now I cant find that game anywhere, not even on ebay, od Amazon. If I could just get that one game I would be the happiest man in the world.
GT3racer2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 GT3racer2187
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts
Right now I want FFXIII the most. Even though FFXII hasn't come out yet I am looking forward to FFXIII more, because I am curious to see what Square Enix is capable of doing with the next gen technology of the PS3.

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#14 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I want to play FFT, but most of all i want FFXII
CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts

I've played all but two from the main series of FF that are out in some shape or form, the original III & XII. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll have the chance to play it all. I am really looking foward to XIII, just cause it will be the first FF next gen game...XI doesn't count on the 360.

Off topic: I wish I could help you guys with your finding of rare games. If it wasn't cause of a trust issue, I would get those games you want for you & we would exchange money/games. I've gotten alot of my rare games from ebay with no trouble (only in my case, I know people have had bad experiences with ebay, but luckily I haven't so far). I've tried Amozon a few times but they never accept my order. I signed up countless times but everytime I log in, it doesn't remember my email address/password so I stop trying to get stuff through them.

juliaryder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juliaryder
Member since 2006 • 23448 Posts
Right now the choice is between two games, FFXII and FFXIII. Xii because I've waited what seems like an eternity for this one. XIII because I can barely wait to see the gameplay on the new PS3 technology!!!!!!!
hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
xenogears and valkyrie profile. xenogears was one of the best RPGs i've ever played and i want to play it again, I barely remember anything about VP, but recently when i got my PS1 emulator to work. I got a chance to replay it  and  would like to play it without all the gliches the emulator causes 
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
[QUOTE="-Pro-Link-"] [QUOTE="Chezzanator"]

Chrono Cross (PS)

Chrono Trigger

Chezzanator

They are the same brand. Squaresoft bought out some othe brand, and became Square-Enix. You need to stay up to date.

I am up to date and Square Soft is not Square-Enix. Alot the the original staff of Square Soft went else where when the merger with Enix happend (Ex: Namco, look at Xenosaga it looks alot like Xenogears). So you have a pretty different staff now than before the merge.

All of the games licensed by Square-Soft are now considered to be owned by Square-Enix. While most of these games were made by Squaresoft (except for Star Ocean which was made by Tri-Ace) when one says what Square-Enix games do you want, they're talking about all the game that Squaresoft and Enix made along with the combined company. Finally, a different staff also doesn't spell a completely new company as many devolpers (Square-Enix for one) has different teams working on different games and not just one central team of designers that make, design, and other such things for all of Square-Enix's games. Take a look at the FFXIII and Lost Odyessythat are being made by Square-Enix. Lost Odyessy (which is being made by Mistwalker) has many people from the staff of FFVI, FFVII, and Chrono Trigger, but that doesn't mean that Square-Enix or Squaresoft is making it, but instead Mistwalker which recruited the designers after they left Square-Enix

danteliveson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 danteliveson
Member since 2004 • 6162 Posts
I want FFXII because I loved FFX and ive been craving for another FF
-Alchemist15-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#20 -Alchemist15-
Member since 2006 • 5236 Posts
FFXII.we have been kept waiting forever.i don't think there is enough info on FFXIII to more excited about it
FuguNabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FuguNabe
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
At this moment it's Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria (PS2) the most followed by DQ Swords (Wii), FFIII (DS) and Seiken Densetsu 4 (PS2)... then FFXIII (PS3)