Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

We all have a favorite and we all have one we hate. So lets not get into big arguments, we all have different tastes XP

I've personally ALWAYS hated FFVIII and to be honest I can't even really remember the reason why. I played it once many, many years ago and never touched it again. I don't think I could connect to the characters and I know I couldn't work with the junction system. I also thought a certain plot point relating to the GF's was extremely cheesey, random and cheap (you know which one I'm on about).Me and that game just didn't get on. I did have a CRAZY thought the other day and thought that I'd give it another chance, but I thought better of it. >_>

I also don't like FFII, but I can't really give that much of an opinion on it. I didn't get very far into the game because I found the leveling up system to be crippling. One of your stats goes up but another will go down? I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense to me.

I have stated this already a few times here and there, but FFXII didn't do it for me. Yes, the battle was good and a change of pace for the FF series but the story was almost non-existant, it just didn't suck me in. I even think FFVIII's story is better than FFXII's.None of the characters (except for Balthier) were memorable or did anything interesting. Vayne was a very un-convincing baddie. Random chests are the worst idea EVER. And it didn't have any stand out moments (Or "wow!" moments as I call them), it just just lacking something the others had.

So anyway, there you have it, FFVIII is my least favorite FF followed by FFII and FFXII. How about the rest of you? ^^

Franknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Franknight
Member since 2004 • 5003 Posts

The first final fantasy, i played the GBA adapted version in dawn of souls and it was bad. The most annoying thing was the lack of plot. Any final fantasy needs a decent plot, just look atfinal fantasy II, it had a plot and at least the characters had some personality. The first final fantasy lacks any of that, there is merely some background story and the rest of the game is merely the same killing hundreds of monsters again and again. There isn't any good RPG game that only focuses onbattles. The other thing is that battles are far from interesting, once you've seen like 10 - 15 battles you've seen most of it.

I really don't recommend playing this game, unless of course you are a final fantasy fan that want to play them all.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#3 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts

FFs 1-2 (as Frank said the ones on DoS for the GBA) horrid semi glorified grind fests.....

FF5, played it for about a couple hours and just couldn't get into it at all, just didn't have me interested enougth to continue.

Enjoyed all the others though :D

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

*rolls up her sleeves*

okay, firstly, I really can't think of FFXI as an actual numbered final fantasy, I still think it should've been called FF Online.

Besides that, I really didn't enjoy IX at all. The characters annoyed me to no end, and I was immensely disappointed that they went to that graphical style after FFVIII which I thought was absolutely gorgeous and amazing at the time. (Yes, I know, 100% opposite to Lady_Bahamut's opinions).

I think I'm probably the only person I know who loves the FFII battle system (it's actually somewhat similar to the FFT as far as levelling up goes, if you really think about it). I obviously also love VIII and thought XII was reasonably well done. Overall, I love the games that have a romance-based storyline. If the game doesn't dedicate itself to this enough, I end up not being as attached to the characters as I might be otherwise.

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

My least favourite (out of those I've played) is FFX because I really hated the lack of freedom and I disliked the Sphere Grid system. After that I'd probably say FFVIII just because of the stupid Draw system (which was about as much fun as pulling teeth): it took way too long to draw good spells out of enemies, especially early on before you have three GFs that can junction to the Magic stat.

I totally agree with Yuna on the FFXI point, though.

Fingertrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Fingertrap
Member since 2005 • 823 Posts
My least favorite is FFVIII. I hated the Junction system and the fact that you had to steal Magic from ennemies. I thought that Squall was cool at first but when he start to care about everybody he kinda becomes annoying.
starnerd67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 starnerd67
Member since 2003 • 601 Posts

celes is going to kill me i know it =___= (of upmost respect i liked XII but as it ranks against the others i have played)

Id say XII was my least favorite (of those that i have played) mainly because i felt no storyline connection what so ever, I liked the fighting alittle ..... though... and as you all know i like the balthier character..... But i felt no drive to ....(trying to do this without spoiler tags) help with the fighting at all...... i didn't really see any drive..... Ashe was not very nice, vaan was weird, basche ..... hes alright i guess, Balthier and Fraan were fairly cool....... (not mentioning penelo) I just felt the storyline lacked alot and character connection....... though cid was cool ill admit ^___^

My second least favorite would be VIII due to the same problem...... Storyline drive........ what the He(( were they fighting for.............. it was not clear at all............... that game made no sense and seemed to have been constructed out of the blue for no reason........... But the reaosn why it tops XII in my book is because it was alot of fun for me..... The game play rocked (though ill agree with S_jake on the whole drawing Cr@p that you needed to do)

But by all means these games still rank Really high on the likeness scale.... none of them sucked ........ just if i had to rank it would be in this order (decending likeness) VII X VIII XII

S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 S_Jake

My least favorite is FFVIII. I hated the Junction system and the fact that you had to steal Magic from ennemies. I thought that Squall was cool at first but when he start to care about everybody he kinda becomes annoying.Fingertrap

:lol: I'll second that.

[spoiler] I even missed Rinoa in space deliberately, which amused me no end...well, until I had to replay the scene anyway. ;) [/spoiler]

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 crushgoil

My least favourite (out of those I've played) is FFX because I really hated the lack of freedom and I disliked the Sphere Grid system. After that I'd probably say FFVIII just because of the stupid Draw system (which was about as much fun as pulling teeth): it took way too long to draw good spells out of enemies, especially early on before you have three GFs that can junction to the Magic stat.

I totally agree with Yuna on the FFXI point, though.

S_Jake

haha! Of course those are my favourites! I'll agree though, the sphere grid was totally annoying... FFXII did a much better job with the liscence board.

Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts

*cries* :cry: What's with all the FFXII bashing? *sniff*

Anyway! :P My least favourites would have to be VIII and X. (Sorry Yuna...but you might wanna plug your ears for this :P)

I couldn't stand VIII's Junction System (found it ridiculously cheap - I think most of you guys know this of me by now XD), couldn't stand the storyline (WTF Squall? All of a sudden you care!?), Drawing magic was stupid - not to mention that having stock of magic was the dumbest idea ever. And I just could not get into Triple Triad, even if someone held a gun to my head (Don't hold me on this though XD) I did like the cutscenes though.....

Now for X - #1 Annoyance: The cutscenes! (Not the FMVs). I couldn't take how painfully slow they were....honestly - there were like 5 second breaks between each person's line!! I couldn't take it! I thought I was going to rip my hair out. Besides, Tidus was stupid and his voice annoyed me to no end. Grrrr.

However, (and you might be surprised because of what I just said), I did beat VIII very close to 100% and I am willing to give FFX another shot, since I do wanna try FFX-2. XD

Oh, and I agree with all the FFXI comments!

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 crushgoil

*cries* :cry: What's with all the FFXII bashing? *sniff*

Anyway! :P My least favourites would have to be VIII and X. (Sorry Yuna...but you might wanna plug your ears for this :P)

I couldn't stand VIII's Junction System (found it ridiculously cheap - I think most of you guys know this of me by now XD), couldn't stand the storyline (WTF Squall? All of a sudden you care!?), Drawing magic was stupid - not to mention that having stock of magic was the dumbest idea ever. And I just could not get into Triple Triad, even if someone held a gun to my head (Don't hold me on this though XD) I did like the cutscenes though.....

Now for X - #1 Annoyance: The cutscenes! (Not the FMVs). I couldn't take how painfully slow they were....honestly - there were like 5 second breaks between each person's line!! I couldn't take it! I thought I was going to rip my hair out. Besides, Tidus was stupid and his voice annoyed me to no end. Grrrr.

However, (and you might be surprised because of what I just said), I did beat VIII very close to 100% and I am willing to give FFX another shot, since I do wanna try FFX-2. XD

Oh, and I agree with all the FFXI comments!

queen_valentine

Aww.. I wish it was possible to take Tidus out of the game.. and bring him here.. and then I'll marry him (because of course he'll fall madly in love with me ;) )

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lady_Bahamut

[spoiler] I even missed Rinoa in space deliberately, which amused me no end...well, until I had to replay the scene anyway. ;) [/spoiler] S_Jake

LOL!!! Brilliant XD That made me laugh

I found Tidus (like everyone else) to be extremely annoying, but apart from that I didn't mind FFX that much.

Yuna: You think that about the Licience board? I far perfer the Sphere grid. I really disliked the licience board because everyone would end up as a clone of each other, none of them would be unique in any way. Although it looks like their solving this problem in FFXII International...

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kryu88
I'm surprised how many people here don't like VIII, it's not my favorite (VII and IX are battling for that position :wink: ) but I still enjoyed it....up until the point I stopped playing over halfway through Disk 3 :lol:
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 queen_valentine

[QUOTE="Fingertrap"]My least favorite is FFVIII. I hated the Junction system and the fact that you had to steal Magic from ennemies. I thought that Squall was cool at first but when he start to care about everybody he kinda becomes annoying.S_Jake

:lol: I did too!! That part is so silly.

(GS didn't let me post your spoiler. stupid GS "your HTML is not well-formed". *sigh* pretty sure spoiler tags AREN'T HTML GS!)

carrotthead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 carrotthead
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
i would say ff x-2...not because i hate it...but because it just didn't really compare with the others for me...i like all the others so much, 10-2 sort ofpales in comparison
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 S_Jake

(GS didn't let me post your spoiler. stupid GS "your HTML is not well-formed". *sigh* pretty sure spoiler tags AREN'T HTML GS!)

queen_valentine

:lol: I've had that one loads of times. I sometimes get those errors when I use a coloured or bold font. I sometimes even get them for no reason at all: when I resubmit a post it allows it the second time. :?

For the record:

I agree with most of what Celes said about FFVIII, but I thought that Triple Triad was great (much better than Tetra Master). Oh and until now I'd forgotten just how grating Tidus's voice was. ;)

I agree with Yuna about the License Board; Characters only become clones if you make them into clones. Even if all the characters gain all of the licenses, you can (and I think should) still set them up differently.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

S_Jake

:lol: I've had that one loads of times. I sometimes get those errors when I use a coloured or bold font. I sometimes even get them for no reason at all: when I resubmit a post it allows it the second time. :?

For the record:

I agree with most of what Celes said about FFVIII, but I thought that Triple Triad was great (much better than Tetra Master). Oh and until now I'd forgotten just how grating Tidus's voice was. ;)

I agree with Yuna about the License Board; Characters only become clones if you make them into clones. Even if all the characters gain all of the licenses, you can (and I think should) still set them up differently.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. That's what was so great about the License Board - the freedom!

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 crushgoil
[QUOTE="S_Jake"][QUOTE="queen_valentine"]

queen_valentine

For the record:

I agree with that wholeheartedly. That's what was so great about the License Board - the freedom!

See I loved the license board because, yes, I could choose what I wanted each character to learn first.. but I could also let every character learn everything!!! They could all have all the magics etc... love it!!!

cloud31blunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 cloud31blunt
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts

Hahaha someone is going to hurt me for this and itll probably be Celes but out of the FFs ive played it would have to be 3 and 6

I just couldnt get into them 3 i played till the end but still wasnt happy when i finished it and i just didnt like the whole war of the magi theme and for that reason i only played about 30 mins

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts
Well Tseng if you only play for 30 minutes of a Final Fantasy you'll never get anywhere really, I'd TRULY recommend you pick that game RIGHT BACK UP! :D It's definitely one of the more epic ones, get one of the original versions though, not the censored ones. However my least favorite is definitely a tie between FFVIII, which had a lack luster story and carbon copy of FFVII's battle system, versus FFX-2, the story was decent but it seemed to not be executed to it's fullest potential-also I hated how girly-girl it was. However the battle system in FFX-2 was beyond superb.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 crushgoil

haha more people disliking my favourite games...!

X-2's battle system was definately it's strong point, though I also thought it had excellent FMVs, and the storyline really kept me going. I found the battle system really addicting in a similar way to how I'm getting addicted to FFT right now. I like getting all the abilities.

My FFX-2 characters are all at level 99, but I refused to stop levelling up because I still don't have ALL of the abilities.. hehe yes that might be a bit insane, but it was so much fun!!

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kryu88
FFX-2 was awesome....I don't get how people didn't like it...well, maybe the whole "Charlie's Angels" type theme turned off some too it..or most :lol: I still enjoyed it though, I will admint it wasn't the sequel I thought it was going to be.
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lady_Bahamut
FFX-2 was... okay. I personally like other people didn't like "girly girly" aspect of it. I also know some didn't like the fact that it was mission based, not that it bothered me that much.
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#24 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

haha more people disliking my favourite games...!

X-2's battle system was definately it's strong point, though I also thought it had excellent FMVs, and the storyline really kept me going. I found the battle system really addicting in a similar way to how I'm getting addicted to FFT right now. I like getting all the abilities.

My FFX-2 characters are all at level 99, but I refused to stop levelling up because I still don't have ALL of the abilities.. hehe yes that might be a bit insane, but it was so much fun!!

crushgoil

I really loved X-2. The battle system was fantastic, alot better then X's in my opinion. The only downside to the game was the lack of new areas and the fact that you had to play them all through 5 times in each chapter....

Of the FF games I have played, the first two are the ones I liked least. This should not surprise as I only played them a couple of years ago, and they just can't keep up with todays standards.

Blace_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#25 Blace_07
Member since 2006 • 821 Posts
I have played every numbered Final Fantasy and almost every spin-off, except for one game. Final Fantasy XI Online. I don't hate this game, but the fact that I have never played it when this is by far my favorite series and has all my favorite games of all time really says something. I never played it because I don't really like MMO's very much (there are a few I guess) but the steep monthly fee is what kept me away. When it came out I wasn't old enough to have a job, therefore not able to play it, and now that I am old enough to pay for it, the time has long since passed to where I'm not interested in the game at all. I really wish it would have just been called Final Fantasy Online because I feel likemy collectionisn't complete unless I own that game because I own every other numbered Final Fantasy.
cloud31blunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 cloud31blunt
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts

Well Tseng if you only play for 30 minutes of a Final Fantasy you'll never get anywhere really, I'd TRULY recommend you pick that game RIGHT BACK UP! :D It's definitely one of the more epic ones, get one of the original versions though, not the censored ones. However my least favorite is definitely a tie between FFVIII, which had a lack luster story and carbon copy of FFVII's battle system, versus FFX-2, the story was decent but it seemed to not be executed to it's fullest potential-also I hated how girly-girl it was. However the battle system in FFX-2 was beyond superb. Andraxal

Ill try ;)

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#27 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
I didn't like FF3(DS). It wasn't that good to me interms of story, and there was too much backtracking. The job system was good though.
Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts
I can't believe no one has mentioned FF:Mystic Quest. Horrible! Just Horrible! and I don't think I could have played through Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube if I hadn't been playing 2 players with my brother. Having to carry a crystal chalice to protect your party from Miasma was really annoying.
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Andraxal

I didn't like FF3(DS). It wasn't that good to me interms of story, and there was too much backtracking. The job system was good though.IpodHero176

I thought the story could've been pretty good in a appocolyptic sense, but it wasn't pulled off half as well as it could've been... Random battles were pretty freakin' hard at times, some could even kill me near instantly....The random super sayain level boss really threw the balance out the window at times....ESPECIALLY the last bosses sequence-I'm sure you know. I loved the soundtrack though, a few of them were BEYOND Uematsu's level it seemed...

Odin- I hope they fix that in the new one.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#30 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

I can't believe no one has mentioned FF:Mystic Quest. Horrible! Just Horrible! and I don't think I could have played through Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube if I hadn't been playing 2 players with my brother. Having to carry a crystal chalice to protect your party from Miasma was really annoying.Odinunlimited

Yes, designs aside CC on the GG was abysmal.....

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]I didn't like FF3(DS). It wasn't that good to me interms of story, and there was too much backtracking. The job system was good though.Andraxal

I thought the story could've been pretty good in a appocolyptic sense, but it wasn't pulled off half as well as it could've been... Random battles were pretty freakin' hard at times, some could even kill me near instantly....The random super sayain level boss really threw the balance out the window at times....ESPECIALLY the last bosses sequence-I'm sure you know. I loved the soundtrack though, a few of them were BEYOND Uematsu's level it seemed...

Agreed.

Blace_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Blace_07

[QUOTE="Odinunlimited"]I can't believe no one has mentioned FF:Mystic Quest. Horrible! Just Horrible! and I don't think I could have played through Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube if I hadn't been playing 2 players with my brother. Having to carry a crystal chalice to protect your party from Miasma was really annoying.AzelKosMos

No it wasn't, and critics reviews prove it. I liked that game and get sick of people saying it was horrible when it was far from it.
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kryu88
[QUOTE="AzelKosMos"]

[QUOTE="Odinunlimited"]I can't believe no one has mentioned FF:Mystic Quest. Horrible! Just Horrible! and I don't think I could have played through Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube if I hadn't been playing 2 players with my brother. Having to carry a crystal chalice to protect your party from Miasma was really annoying.Blace_07

No it wasn't, and critics reviews prove it. I liked that game and get sick of people saying it was horrible when it was far from it.

Not everybody has to like a game just because the critics give it a good score....it's a person's personal tastes that determine if they like a game, not just because GS or IGN or whoever gave it a great score.

Odinunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Odinunlimited
Member since 2007 • 485 Posts

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]I didn't like FF3(DS). It wasn't that good to me interms of story, and there was too much backtracking. The job system was good though.Andraxal

I read somewhere that in the new one they will wear crystal necklaces to protect them from the Miasma so there won't be anymore chalice carrying.

queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 queen_valentine
[QUOTE="Andraxal"]

[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]I didn't like FF3(DS). It wasn't that good to me interms of story, and there was too much backtracking. The job system was good though.Odinunlimited

I read somewhere that in the new one they will wear crystal necklaces to protect them from the Miasma so there won't be anymore chalice carrying.

^ I like that a lot! Carrying that chalice was sooo annoying so it's nice that they're fixing it this time. Even though you could hand it to Mog, sometimes he was slow. I still did love the game though :P

Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Lady_Bahamut
In regards to FF1, you should probably cut it a little slack. I mean, it WAS the first in the entire series and is an old game now. You can't expect a huge, involving story of it like you do now XD
Franknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 Franknight
Member since 2004 • 5003 Posts
Well yea it's true it was the firstbut the lack of plot is something that youcan't put away when playing it. Come on an RPG without a plot is not really fun at all. Just wanted to point that out.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 IpodHero176

Not everybody has to like a game just because the critics give it a good score....it's a person's personal tastes that determine if they like a game, not just because GS or IGN or whoever gave it a great score.

kryu88

Agree. An example of that

I hate Halo, while all the critics loved it.

What Kuja said, it's the buyer's personal taste that affects how they like/dislike the game.

Blace_07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Blace_07
[QUOTE="Blace_07"][QUOTE="AzelKosMos"]

[QUOTE="Odinunlimited"]I can't believe no one has mentioned FF:Mystic Quest. Horrible! Just Horrible! and I don't think I could have played through Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube if I hadn't been playing 2 players with my brother. Having to carry a crystal chalice to protect your party from Miasma was really annoying.kryu88

I agree that it is a personal opinion, but they were stating it like it was a fact, so I stated a fact that critics did indeed like the game...
Kennyofhearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 Kennyofhearts
Member since 2007 • 2297 Posts
FFVII, it's not really that bad, but they've remade it so many times that I've gotten sick of it.
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Andraxal
What're you talking about? FFVII has never been remade. Sure it's been polished a few times Wakka, but never remade. I think if you're referrring to the spin offs that's a different story though.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 IpodHero176

What're you talking about? FFVII has never been remade. Sure it's been polished a few times Wakka, but never remade. I think if you're referrring to the spin offs that's a different story though. Andraxal

I was going to say that too. I think he does mean spinoffs.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
I hated FFXI. For some reason I just seriously didn't like the game. It was entertaining for a while but for some reason I just put it down for good.
Kennyofhearts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 Kennyofhearts
Member since 2007 • 2297 Posts

I hated FFXI. For some reason I just seriously didn't like the game. It was entertaining for a while but for some reason I just put it down for good.Hinata237

The online oneright? Yea it was fun for a little while but it's lack of story, and charcter development.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Hinata237

[QUOTE="Hinata237"]I hated FFXI. For some reason I just seriously didn't like the game. It was entertaining for a while but for some reason I just put it down for good.Kennyofhearts

The online oneright? Yea it was fun for a little while but it's lack of story, and charcter development.

Yeah, that one. I didn't find it very entertaining.
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Lady_Bahamut
I don't even partically count FFXI as an FF, haha. Not that I've played it...
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 IpodHero176
I also didn't like Chocobo Tales that much. It's alright, but it gets tiring after awhile.
Jmah1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#48 Jmah1337
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
Probably FF X-2. There wasnt really a strong story line it was like do what ever you feel like. There was some story but it was kinda weak. The fighting was ok. The missions were meh at best. Seemed more like lots of mini games then just like other final fantasy games where it revolves around your charecters more. The classes were wierd? you got dress speres instead of classes. The game was also really short i found.
Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Hinata237
Probably FF X-2. There wasnt really a strong story line it was like do what ever you feel like. There was some story but it was kinda weak. The fighting was ok. The missions were meh at best. Seemed more like lots of mini games then just like other final fantasy games where it revolves around your charecters more. The classes were wierd? you got dress speres instead of classes. The game was also really short i found.Jmah1337

Hmm... All those things you said are opposite to what I think of the game :P
IMO, FFX-2 is the second best Final fantasy game out there.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 crushgoil

[QUOTE="Jmah1337"]Probably FF X-2. There wasnt really a strong story line it was like do what ever you feel like. There was some story but it was kinda weak. The fighting was ok. The missions were meh at best. Seemed more like lots of mini games then just like other final fantasy games where it revolves around your charecters more. The classes were wierd? you got dress speres instead of classes. The game was also really short i found.Hinata237

Hmm... All those things you said are opposite to what I think of the game :P
IMO, FFX-2 is the second best Final fantasy game out there.

Agreed. X-2 is definately in my top five games ever.