droge085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 droge085
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts
Since Sephiroth has all of the but buddies in the world, and a while ago someone tried to unite a bunch of Kuja junkies, I say Seifer should get a group to. Like an Almasy possy. The guy's one of the best in my opinion. A deranged crusader ( look at the Knights Templar symbol on the side of his jacket sleeve) his ambitions lead him onto a path of madness and conflict with Squall and the gang. The sorceress's knight even kills Odin. I would like to see sephiroth do that. So what do you all say?
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
Yeah, I've gotta say, Seifer was kinda pathetic until he killed Odin (:cry: ) He was an interesting character and how Rinoa loved him was a tad odd. I'm actually amazed that he doesn't have a fanboy group here, but hten again, FFVIII just seems to be looked over.
Iriseon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Iriseon
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts

Seifer > Kuja, even though Seifer was never really intended as a major boss but more of a schoolyard rival and Kuja is actually a powerful character. Seifer is more a reflection of Squall and the thin-line of right and wrong while fighting for ideals; Seifer's not evil, he just has his own way of doing things.  Kuja reminds me of the leader of Sephiroth clones in FFVII:AC because he acts like a brat and they both have that effeminate long, grey hair thing going.  Somehow, Serphiroth manages to have longer hair than all of them and still remain manly.  It must be his tendency to barbeque villagers and slay flower-loving Cetra with impunity... 

neohakusho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 neohakusho
Member since 2004 • 246 Posts
Sephiroth>Seifer>Kuja
True story xD
coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 coldness6
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts
seifer was a good character like anyother,but arrogance i don't tolerate...i guess that's why i hate him,or actually dislike him......
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 andywray
Member since 2006 • 378 Posts
seifer was a good character like another,but arrogance i don't tolerate...i guess that's why i hate him,or actually dislike him......coldness6
I love arrogance, that's why House is the best show on TV at the minute xD And yeah, Seifer is my favourite villain, screw Sephiroth! Sure he was powerful but Seifer was witty and arrogant, he was a person essentially. Arrogant but still a person. Sephiroth was more of a caricature, he wasn't well rounded enough to be a plausible person. All Sephy wanted was death and destruction, Seifer wanted purpose, a goal to aim for, he wasn't really evil at all. I suppose the same goes for Sephy too, he snapped when he found out he was born from Mako and went loco about he Cetra and avenging them. More confused than evil I say, for the both of them.
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
I liked Seifer, but he was just a stupid bully that was controled very easily. He was to arrogant and very stupid. What if he killed Odin, thats called Luck. :D
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 andywray
Member since 2006 • 378 Posts
I liked Seifer, but he was just a stupid bully that was controled very easily. He was to arrogant and very stupid. What if he killed Odin, thats called Luck. :DSir-Dark-Raiden
It was hardly luck, he cut him in two right down the middle, that's not luck it's power!
yuffiestrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 yuffiestrife
Member since 2006 • 352 Posts
i thought that he looked very cool but i thought that he was a big bully and a bit of a cry baby
Skypac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Skypac
Member since 2005 • 80 Posts
Seifer was one of my favorite characters,