azwhopin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 azwhopin
Member since 2006 • 159 Posts

By all the the trailers and images that are posted on the web about each game which game do u thnk would be an actual good final fantasy game according to the gameplay

ffx-expert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ffx-expert
Member since 2004 • 15034 Posts
Heh...

How obvious.
brightboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 brightboy
Member since 2003 • 229 Posts

FInal Fantasy 12 of course

davaris1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 davaris1984
Member since 2005 • 394 Posts
FF 12 is the winner
CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts
FF XII should be & better be the better of the two gameplay wise. I'm planning to get both so I'll let you know sometimes in October.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
[QUOTE="ffx-expert"]Heh...

How obvious.

Yes. I've been waiting all my life to play a Final Fantasy version of Counter-strike.

Oh wait.

Yeah, FFXII vs. DoC? No offense to the DoC fans out there, but the game looks really bad :(

Not to mention the terrible previews its garnered, what with the reversed right-left controls and such.
GSZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 GSZX
Member since 2004 • 7845 Posts
I'm more looking forward to how SE does with a shooter.
FuguNabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FuguNabe
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
No competition. FFXII easy. I don't think I need to explain...
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
Well, this is a naturally tough question, Eventhough I am looking forward to FFXII, I am really interested in seeing how Square-Enix does a shooter. But a lot of people are sceptical of the game, saying it doesnt look good, or there trying something thats not going to work, But think about it, when your making a game about a charechter like Vincent, you cant use a turn based system, or any othe Team based fighting, His motions are to fluint, and crafty for it. So the only way it would work is by making it a shooter. And another reason I am interetsed in it, is because it will hopefully give us more Info about Vincents past. And that is why I will be buying it.
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
Well i think that FFXII will be better because of gameplay. Here is my comparison.

FFXII - Well this game is going to have a little bit more classic feel to it. It seems like it is going to be good from all of the videos and pics i've seen of it. The nice thing is that you aren't going to have to have random battles anymore. Well at least you'll see the enemy coming before you fight it. That might not make it as classical as say, Final Fantasy IV, but it shouldn't change the game to much. Now this game isn't going to quite as turn-based as other Final Fantasy's. Which might disappoint some Final fantasy fans.

FFDoC - Now this game isn't going to be at all classic. It is a Third Person Shooter not an RPG. Now this might affect quite a bit. because I can't think of one TPS that Square-Enix as made before. So if they aren't accustomed to making games like this then it might not have good gameplay, and might be missing quite a few qualities that most people want. Now this is just my opinion, but I think this game might fal in a number of ways. One it might not have good controls. Two it won't feel like a Final Fantasy game. And three the environment might not be as familiar and might not look like it does in Final Fantasy games.

So in conclusion, i think that FFXII will be a better game because of it's style, gameplay, set-up, and characters. Hope this helps you in your Final Fantasy Experience. :wink:
ZachxThexNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ZachxThexNerd
Member since 2006 • 401 Posts
FFXII
GT3racer2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 GT3racer2187
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts
I think that FFXII is the safe pick because it follows a very similar plan to all the other FF games. But I'm looking foward to see what FFDoC has to offer.

vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#13 vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8690 Posts

[QUOTE="ffx-expert"]Heh...

How obvious.
fuzzysquash

Yes. I've been waiting all my life to play a Final Fantasy version of Counter-strike.

Oh wait.

Yeah, FFXII vs. DoC? No offense to the DoC fans out there, but the game looks really bad :(

Not to mention the terrible previews its garnered, what with the reversed right-left controls and such.

The only thing they have really shown is a training mission,that well does look kind of bad.I'll buy it anyway though. :P

Final Fantasy 12 FTW!1!11!!1!

kodmani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 kodmani
Member since 2003 • 96 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
FFXII. Not that excited about DOC
darkanima9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 darkanima9
Member since 2005 • 570 Posts
final fantasy 12....
Exeed_Orbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 Exeed_Orbit
Member since 2005 • 3472 Posts
FFXII would take it no problem, DOC never really looked that good to me in the first place. I'm a FF fan, but it's not going to allow me to overlook the fact that the game's not really that good to begin with.
ClaudeLv250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 ClaudeLv250
Member since 2004 • 863 Posts
This is the type of thread you make when you're desperate for replies. A main line FF will almost never fall to a spinoff, especially when the fans are angry because Square has the audacity to call somethign that doesn't have a standard turn-based battle system a "Final Fantasy."
juliaryder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juliaryder
Member since 2006 • 23448 Posts

Considering that I have been waiting for ages to play FFXII, this will be my pick. It has been over three years since we recieved a new FF game!! The last actual FF game we got was X-2!!! I can't wait for a new FF. New characters, new worlds, new game play!!!! I will be getting DoC also, but there aren't any new things to explore. It will be awesome for Vincent's story to be told, but I haven't had a new world since FFX came out back in 2002.

dareheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dareheaven
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
definately 12 since dirge of cerberus is a real oucast since its a shooter game