Upset in Dallas? Dont think so

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jarman_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jarman_91
Member since 2005 • 620 Posts

Ive been watching nfl network and nfl inside and while theyve been talking about the giants-dallas game, most of them r saying the giants wil win..........

To me that doesnt make sense, their reasoning is because of their MOMENTUM, thats what they said about the redskins but look what happened.......

Yeah, dallas hasnt been very impressive lately, but they were playing for no reason, or they were uninspired.......

When they hav 2 get a win i believe they will come out on top......so there will be no upset dallas will win, maybe a close one.......but they will win

btw, i dont think u noticed that i am a cowboy fan.....

what do u guys think about this....predictions?

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

Please show me where they specifically said the Giants will win.

They're saying this game has the best chance of being an upset. That the Giants have a shot. They're 7+ point underdogs.

BTW, go to SI and read the article about Romo. As a Cowboys fan, you'll be a little bit worried.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
I think this is the ONLY game that has no chance of an upset. In my opinion, most likely is Seattle, next is JAX, then SD, then NYG. Eli isn't good enough to win in Dallas.
jarman_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jarman_91

They're saying this game has the best chance of being an upset. That the Giants have a shot. They're 7+ point underdogs.

BTW, go to SI and read the article about Romo. As a Cowboys fan, you'll be a little bit worried.

manningbowl135

watch nfl networks Playbook, sterling and that other guy chose the giants, theres ur proof

watch it

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 manningbowl135
[QUOTE="manningbowl135"]

jarman_91

watch nfl networks Playbook, sterling and that other guy chose the giants, theres ur proof

watch it

Lol.

I watched it before. The other guy is Baldinger. They never pick games and they didn't here. They say how they can make plays against Romo and says there are some things working in their favor. They don't in any form say I think the Giants will win.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
Cowboys are overrated and Romeo's thumb is questionable as is TO's ankle. TO will blow up after they lose quote me ont hat.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts

I think the Giants got a good shot but I think Dallas will win it in the end.

However, if TO doesn't play the Giants will win. I guarantee that. You can quote me on it.

jarman_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jarman_91

Cowboys are overrated and Romeo's thumb is questionable as is TO's ankle. TO will blow up after they lose quote me ont hat.Just_Osmo

ummmmmmmmm.....i really dont see how theyre overrated, theyve proven that they are a good team already, and nothing is wrong with romos thumb......u should really research before u start talking

Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts
I doubt Owens will not play this weekend, but if he somehow isn't suited up for the game, the Giants would probably win.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#10 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Theres a chance of upset as like Seattle and Jax. Only team that stands no chance of upset is SD. Rivers isnt good enough to win this game.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 murlow12

I think the Giants got a good shot but I think Dallas will win it in the end.

However, if TO doesn't play the Giants will win. I guarantee that. You can quote me on it.

-Halftime-
Man, a lot of guarantees going around. This one is moot, though, b/c TO is going to play. It's just a matter of how much and how effective.
Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Just_Osmo

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]Cowboys are overrated and Romeo's thumb is questionable as is TO's ankle. TO will blow up after they lose quote me ont hat.jarman_91

ummmmmmmmm.....i really dont see how theyre overrated, theyve proven that they are a good team already, and nothing is wrong with romos thumb......u should really research before u start talking

Nothing wrong with his thumb? He injured it 3 games ago during the Eagles game which they lost. They may SAY he is fine. but no one knows for sure. Which is why I said its questionable. What other "research" do i need to do? A thumb injury can ruin a QB's throwing game even if it isn't a major injury and his was/is injured.

Maybe you should really research the definition of words before you start talking.

Questionable adj.

1. Open to doubt or challenge; problematic.
    2. Not yet determined or specified.
  1. Of dubious morality or respectability: a questionable reputation.

Blackfriend8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blackfriend8
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
i dont think dallas will loose but the giants did give the pats a hard time. so the giants have a chance could be a close game
Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Just_Osmo

If you can read this you must be Bord.4skins4life

*Bored

4skins4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 4skins4life
Member since 2006 • 129 Posts

[QUOTE="4skins4life"]If you can read this you must be Bord.Just_Osmo

*Bored

:lol: You win!!!

digiram79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 digiram79
Member since 2007 • 251 Posts
I've been thinking that Seatle had the best chance of getting an upset this weekend, but the more I think of what's going on in Dallas, the more I'm thinking it might be the Giants. They seem hungry, Manning is playing well, and they probably the best defensive line in the NFL right now. Tampa challenged Manning to beat them with his arm last week, and that's exactly what he did. Also, Tony Romo and Wade Phillips have yet to win a playoff game as QB and HC, respectively, in the NFL.
4skins4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 4skins4life
The favorite upset team of the week has to be the Jags. Everyone overlooks them yet no one wants to play them..... Sounds suspicious.
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#19 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
cowboys all the way baby. colts are gonna be tough.........yeah i said it COLTS!!!
FuzionZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FuzionZX
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts
[QUOTE="jarman_91"][QUOTE="manningbowl135"]

manningbowl135

watch it

Lol.

I watched it before. The other guy is Baldinger. They never pick games and they didn't here. They say how they can make plays against Romo and says there are some things working in their favor. They don't in any form say I think the Giants will win.

They do make picks. Eversince week 1 they have predicted who will win.
Aditya21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Aditya21
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
[QUOTE="manningbowl135"][QUOTE="jarman_91"][QUOTE="manningbowl135"]

FuzionZX

watch it

Lol.

They do make picks. Eversince week 1 they have predicted who will win.

I haven't seen them make picks in the playbook section. I'm only looking at it from nfl.com though. Either way, they haven't made picks this week.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Just_Osmo

The favorite upset team of the week has to be the Jags. Everyone overlooks them yet no one wants to play them..... Sounds suspicious.4skins4life

Acually everyone is all hard on for them. I think they are getting to much hype. They didn't even win their division and barely won against the steelers on wildcard weekend yet everyone thinks they have the best chance to beat the patriots. I think they will put up a fight but the real team that can beat the pats is the colts.

Aditya21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 Aditya21
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts

[QUOTE="4skins4life"]The favorite upset team of the week has to be the Jags. Everyone overlooks them yet no one wants to play them..... Sounds suspicious.Just_Osmo

Acually everyone is all hard on for them. I think they are getting to much hype. They didn't even win their division and barely won against the steelers on wildcard weekend yet everyone thinks they have the best chance to beat the patriots. I think they will put up a fight but the real team that can beat the pats is the colts.

You can't hold the division against them. How many teams would've won it with the Colts in their division?

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Just_Osmo
[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]

[QUOTE="4skins4life"]The favorite upset team of the week has to be the Jags. Everyone overlooks them yet no one wants to play them..... Sounds suspicious.Aditya21

You can't hold the division against them. How many teams would've won it with the Colts in their division?

They went 11-5 and lost to the Texans, Colts, Saints,and Titans. They couldn't beat any good teams, unless you count the Chargers... but who does?

They are being hyped to hell to help boost ratings. Everyone knows the Pat's will win deep down inside.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 murlow12

. They couldn't beat any good teams, unless you count the Chargers... but who does?Just_Osmo

This quote is hilarious. You arrogant Boston fans wonder why the rest of the country hates your teams. It's comments like this. So now the Chargers aren't even cosidered "good" just b/c they "only" won 11 games? There is a difference b/n good and great, and every playoff team in the AFC is at least good. Man I'm gonna love it when the Pats blow it b/n now and February.

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]. They couldn't beat any good teams, unless you count the Chargers... but who does?murlow12

This quote is hilarious. You arrogant Boston fans wonder why the rest of the country hates your teams. It's comments like this. So now the Chargers aren't even cosidered "good" just b/c they "only" won 11 games? There is a difference b/n good and great, and every playoff team in the AFC is at least good. Man I'm gonna love it when the Pats blow it b/n now and February.

100% ownage.

4skins4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 4skins4life

[QUOTE="4skins4life"]The favorite upset team of the week has to be the Jags. Everyone overlooks them yet no one wants to play them..... Sounds suspicious.Just_Osmo

You obviously don't live where I do because I never hear about the Jags. I actually have had to remind people that they are in the playoffs!. lol

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#28 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

There is a VERY good chance that the Giants can upset Dallas this weekend, without a doubt.

And you know Romo will CHOKE sometime during these playoffs :)

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

There is a VERY good chance that the Giants can upset Dallas this weekend, without a doubt.

kozzy1234
What are you basing this off of? A history of choking? Oh yeah, he doesn't have one.. he's been in the playoffs one time before this. This is only his first full season as a starter. So why is he going to choke again? Please inform me of your reasoning.
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 manningbowl135
[QUOTE="Aditya21"][QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]

They went 11-5 and lost to the Texans, Colts, Saints,and Titans. They couldn't beat any good teams, unless you count the Chargers... but who does?

They are being hyped to hell to help boost ratings. Everyone knows the Pat's will win deep down inside.

So I guess the Colts aren't good either since they lost against the Chargers too.

That would make the Patriots only good team in the league. Shocking view.

4skins4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 4skins4life

kozzy1234

While you are at it, I want the winning Lottery numbers, damn it! Use your psychic power for something practical for a change. :lol:

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

Bobbles

What are you basing this off of? A history of choking? Oh yeah, he doesn't have one.. he's been in the playoffs one time before this. This is only his first full season as a starter. So why is he going to choke again? Please inform me of your reasoning.

He has choked already in the past in big games, and he is just a soft QB, and in my opinion will NEVER win a superbowl.

Hes the most overrated QB in the NFL at the moment. He has a GREAT team surrounding him, but i personally dont find him to be a great QB.. good yes... but highly overrated.

I can see you are a cowboys fan so i dont expect you to say anything but praising him because hes your teams QB.

But the bottomline is he is an average QB on a GREAT team.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 manningbowl135
[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kozzy1234

He has choked already in the past in big games, and he is just a soft QB, and in my opinion will NEVER win a superbowl.

Hes the most overrated QB in the NFL at the moment. He has a GREAT team surrounding him, but i personally dont find him to be a great QB.. good yes... but highly overrated.

I can see you are a cowboys fan so i dont expect you to say anything but praising him because hes your teams QB.

Average QBs don't throw for 36 TDs no matter how good a team he has. He's not great, but much better than average.

Where has he choked before? Specific examples, not "past in big games".

He is soft.

LP_beats_Led_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LP_beats_Led_Z
Member since 2006 • 295 Posts

Average QBs don't throw for 36 TDs no matter how good a team he has. He's not great, but much better than average.

He is soft.

manningbowl135

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QVuQ5aw0HAQ

:)

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Just_Osmo

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]. They couldn't beat any good teams, unless you count the Chargers... but who does?murlow12

So I'm not suppost to have my opinions because I'm a Boston fan? The Chargers are garbage their entire offence is LT. That's my opinion. Sorry o god of the sports forums. I will stop supporting my team and posting my opinion.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Just_Osmo
[QUOTE="murlow12"]

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]. They couldn't beat any good teams, unless you count the Chargers... but who does?Espurs117

100% ownage.

100% ownage? How was that ownage? He just said that he thought the team was good but not great and then said how much he wishes the pats would lose.... So again, how did he "own" me.

nilemonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 nilemonitor
Member since 2004 • 910 Posts
[QUOTE="manningbowl135"]

He is soft.

LP_beats_Led_Z

Didn't the NFL Fine Romo $500,000 for cheating on that play? He disgusts me!!! :evil:

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 manningbowl135
[QUOTE="manningbowl135"]

He is soft.

LP_beats_Led_Z

:)

Just so you know, before that play, Romo led them to that last minute TD drive, which is clutch. And that is all he has to do from now on as the QB.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

[QUOTE="Bobbles"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kozzy1234

Average? Hardly dude. Drew Bledsoe didn't put up numbers like this when he had the exact same team for half the year last year. Also, like manningbowl said, average QBs don't throw for 36 TDS.. name one average QB who has thrown for even 30 TDs. Also, please name all the big games he choked in. The only game I can see you mentioning is the Seattle game in the playoffs last year. But like I was saying before, he doesn't have a history of choking because he really doesn't have a history yet. One game is not enough to base his future performances off of.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kozzy1234

Come talk to me when Romo wins a superbowl.... until then.. hes an average Qb with a GREAT defense, a hall of fame WR, etc....

In my opinino Romo is average and will never win a superbowl. In my opinion he doesnt have what it takes to lead a team to the promised land.

Dont hate, its just my opinion

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 manningbowl135

Come talk to me when Romo wins a superbowl.... until then.. hes an average Qb with a GREAT defense, a hall of fame WR, etc....

In my opinino Romo is average and will never win a superbowl. In my opinion he doesnt have what it takes to lead a team to the promised land.

kozzy1234

Was Peyton Manning average to you before he won the SB?

Is Marino average to you?

patsfan83428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 patsfan83428
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

Nope no upset. And that really means somthing. A-rod is just an average ball player because he doesnt have a ring. Kevin Garnett is just backround equipment because he doesnt have a ring.

I dont think Romo is elite at all, But your logic is terrible.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

manningbowl135

Manning is not average and never was... Marino wasnt average either.. one of the greatest ever.

Romo is not the same caliber QB as the ones you just mentioned...... hes not even close to Marino, Elway, Montana, Manning, Favre....

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kozzy1234

Nope no upset. And that really means somthing. A-rod is just an average ball player because he doesnt have a ring. Kevin Garnett is just backround equipment because he doesnt have a ring.

patsfan83428

Garnett never had a GREAT team surrounding him until this year.... Romo has had a great set of players around him since he started to play in the NFL.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 manningbowl135
[QUOTE="manningbowl135"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kozzy1234

Manning is not average and never was... Marino wasnt average either.. one of the greatest ever.

Romo is not the same caliber QB as the ones you just mentioned...... hes not even close to Marino, Elway, Montana, Manning, Favre....

Let's see. Throwing the gauntlet on him in his second year is a bit premature.

[QUOTE="patsfan83428"]

kozzy1234

Garnett never had a GREAT team surrounding him until this year.... Romo has had a great set of players around him since he started to play in the NFL.

You mean last year? This is only his second year playing with this great set of players and he gets the first seed in the NFC. Let's see what happens in the playoffs. I hope so much you're right though. Giants fan here.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Just_Osmo
[QUOTE="patsfan83428"]

kozzy1234

hahaha. I may dislike Romeo, but thats outragous. The mans only played 26 games in the NFL as a starter (2006 eh played in 10 of the 16 games I beleive correct me if im wrong) and your talking liek you think he's been playing for 8 years. Either you know nothing about sports or your nuts.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"][QUOTE="patsfan83428"]

Just_Osmo

hahaha. I may dislike Romeo, but thats outragous. The mans only played 26 games in the NFL as a starter (2006 eh played in 10 of the 16 games I beleive correct me if im wrong) and your talking liek you think he's been playing for 8 years. Either you know nothing about sports or your nuts.

No, what im saying is I find him very overrated.. simple as that, its just my opinion, big deal.. deal with it.

Cowboys will probably win tomorrow, but there is a chance the Gaints could get the upset, IF Romo has a off game.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Just_Osmo
[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"][QUOTE="patsfan83428"]

kozzy1234

No, what im saying is I find him very overrated.. simple as that, its just my opinion, big deal.. deal with it.

Cowboys will probably win tomorrow, but there is a chance the Gaints could get the upset, IF Romo has a off game.

Oh I agree he isn't very good but you said "Romo has had a great set of players around him since he started to play in the NFL" He has onyl started 26 games. Your acting like after 26 games he should be a Brady or Manning. Hell he has 36 TD passes this season. Thats pretty much as good as you get.

TKOremix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TKOremix
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts

Romo shouldn't be in the same league as manning,farve, and brady bcuz he hasn't earned it. plain and simple

Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts

I'm hoping for an upset in Dallas.

Then if my seahawks win we get would get to play next game at home.