Super Bowl XLII SUNDAY Thread

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

I may be a homer, but wasn't this one of the best officiated SB in recent memory? There was less than 10 penalties in the whole game. Most of them really obvious and no iffy ones really impacted the game. As for non-calls, only one sticks out, the Toomer catch. But that led to no points, so no harm done.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
It's good to be back. I've been suspended for two weeks, so I haven't the chance to congrulate the Giants. Hopefully, Patriots can patch up their LBs and go for their fourth SB next season.
usaaaaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 usaaaaaa
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts

It's good to be back. I've been suspended for two weeks, so I haven't the chance to congrulate the Giants. Hopefully, Patriots can patch up their LBs and go for their fourth SB next season.dkhw

The window is closing.

I believe this game was the end of a *dynasty.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#154 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

[QUOTE="dkhw"]It's good to be back. I've been suspended for two weeks, so I haven't the chance to congrulate the Giants. Hopefully, Patriots can patch up their LBs and go for their fourth SB next season.usaaaaaa

The window is closing.

I believe this game was the end of a *dynasty.

We still have 3 or 4 good years of Brady in top of his game. Maybe 1 or 2 isn't a pushover in those years, but you are right. Window is closing on the Patriots.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
Two straight seasons the Patriots season ended not only against the Mannings, but with a Manning last second TD. The Patriots defense was thoroughly dominated in the second half against Peyton last year and gave up 14 against Eli in the 4th quarter this year to lose the games. Maybe the problem with the Patriots is finishing games on defense.
WhoShotMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 WhoShotMe
Member since 2002 • 5202 Posts

I just love watching Cheaters fans run around and play "Damage Control" while making excuses as to why the cheating didn't help when it counted. Lol.