Redskins v. Patriots

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Wow...17-0 against a top, top defense. Samuels just got an interception too. Now, there is no reason to deny that Patriots haven't played anyone good. They played a top offense and a top defense and both times dominating. And that Vrable pass never gets old. Wow. Can't believe Redskins fell for it so badly.
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
I honestly have no idea how people keep falling for it. Pretty stupid. Aikman was too polite to say it straight, but that was just dumb. Everyone knows it's coming. Cover him.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dkhw

I honestly have no idea how people keep falling for it. Pretty stupid. Aikman was too polite to say it straight, but that was just dumb. Everyone knows it's coming. Cover him.manningbowl135
\

Yeah I know. WHY would Patriots bring Vrabel at the goal line situation? It's not that hard to figure out. The guy has 9 TDs in his career.

Now, 24-0 after a 60 yard drive.

musicman748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 musicman748
Member since 2007 • 2754 Posts
well the redskins are playing bad today
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

This and the 49ers game, two games I did not think would be 24-0.

Btw, Pats are in the redzone....... again.

Looking foward to Pats vs Colts next week (who isnt), but I don't think the Colts are going to be able to do anything.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dkhw
Wow. just wow. I don't think that dude who created that Redskins beating NE thread will be back here again.
Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts
When a team is this good what's the point of even playing the games? We all know the pats or the colts are going to win, it's inevitable. Just declare the winner of next weeks game the Super Bowl champ and be done with it.
schox5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 schox5
Member since 2005 • 971 Posts

Wow 38-0

I don't think anyone will beat them. Not even the Colts.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dkhw

Wow. Defensive touchdown. Ridiculous. This team is the best. Period.

Also, Maroney is sick. He's one of the toughest runners in NFL. He's very similiar to his former teammate Marion Barber.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 manningbowl135

Also, Maroney is sick. He's one of the toughest runners in NFL. He's very similiar to his former teammate Marion Barber.

dkhw

I have issues with your statement. :D

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dkhw

Wow 38-0

schox5

That's for sure. Colts' secondary is not as good as Redskins' and Brady will run all over that defense. 38 points in three quaters and there is like 8 minutes left in the 3rd quater.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
The entire NFC and fourteen teams in the AFC should just forfiet the season and take an early vacation, this can't be good for the NFL.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dkhw
[QUOTE="dkhw"]

manningbowl135

I have issues with your statement. :D

Oh my bad. Forgot the Colts in this absolute smoke-show. We will see who's the top-dog tommorrow.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#14 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD?
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dkhw
Wow. Going for it on 4th and 1. I don't like it, but man, Bill Bellichick is one pissed off coach because of that spygate thing.
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

45-0

This team is absolutely surreal. I hate the Patriots but this is just whacked. The NFL season is over for me unless the Colts somehow pull off a win against this team.

zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zarfbloot
Member since 2004 • 4557 Posts

38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD? mrgab

I've been saying it all season they're a classless team. I'll finally admit they are good, but untill they beat the Colts, or get by the Steelers defence I'll refuse to say they're the best

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
lol, I hope he goes for another one. Shut everyone up with an undefeated season.
Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts

[QUOTE="mrgab"]38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD? zarfbloot

I've been saying it all season they're a classless team. I'll finally admit they are good, but untill they beat the Colts, or get by the Steelers defence I'll refuse to say they're the best

Wah wah wah. If he can get the TD's he deserves them.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dkhw
CASSELL TIME BABY!!!!!
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD? mrgab

That's Belicheck for you. lol but im honestly loving this, skins fans think they are so good this year because omg we beat down the lions and beat Philly on the road omg! lmao, and they had hope before this game...joke.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dkhw

[QUOTE="mrgab"]38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD? zarfbloot

That's all you can come up with. You are the same guy who said Dallas was going to smoke Patriots and the same guy who made an immature arguement about how Patriots use cheap-blows on the field. We just have one pissed off coach and that's it. Also, Steelers secondary is NOWHERE near good as Redskins, and look what happend. Steelers front seven is nice, but they are going to get rip apart. If you had a tinge of football knowledge you would know this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Agreed, there is no place for this kind of show-boating. Remember the AFC Championship last year? Bill B. didn't even say congrats to Payton Manning after the game.
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts

CASSELL TIME BABY!!!!!dkhw

Ha! And he just scored!

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#25 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
I really can't believe this... 52-0? With the subs now in? Wow. Washington needs to take a good, long look at itself this weekend.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dkhw
My God, Redskins at least need a field goal to scrap up whatever dignity they have left.
zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zarfbloot
[QUOTE="zarfbloot"]

[QUOTE="mrgab"]38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD? dkhw

That's all you can come up with. You are the same guy who said Dallas was going to smoke Patriots and the same guy who made an immature arguement about how Patriots use cheap-blows on the field. We just have one pissed off coach and that's it. Also, Steelers secondary is NOWHERE near good as Redskins, and look what happend. Steelers front seven is nice, but they are going to get rip apart. If you had a tinge of football knowledge you would know this.

So, your saying since your coach is mad that he got caught cheating that gives them the right to run up the score...wow. Yeah it's no where near as good yet they have the number one ranked Defense in the league?

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mrgab
Man in my yahoo pickem tiebreaker I picked the score to be 44-14 NE over Wash, but even that isnt even close.
The_Zoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Zoid
Member since 2006 • 59984 Posts
52-7, this is ridiculous. I've never seen a team dominate like this before.
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#30 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
beat down, its embarasing. GO COWBOYS!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
beat down, its embarasing. GO COWBOYS!ocdog45
cowgurls took a beat down from the patriots also, no chance of winning the super bowl.
tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#32 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
Pats are unstoppable...Sox will win the World Series tonight...and Pats will win the Superbowl...and maybe the Celtics will win too!!!
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dkhw
[QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="zarfbloot"]

So, your saying since your coach is mad that he got caught cheating that gives them the right to run up the score...wow. Yeah it's no where near as good yet they have the number one ranked Defense in the league?

Please read. I said their secondary. Steelers has a GREAT front seven, but Redskins with Shawn Springs, Carlos Roger, Laron Landry, and Sean Taylor are better than Steelers' secondary. What's wrong with running up the score? It just sends the message to other crap NFL teams that they are messing around. If you play the Patriots, we are going to beat you bad. Now, go away.

zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 zarfbloot
[QUOTE="zarfbloot"][QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="zarfbloot"]

[QUOTE="mrgab"]38-0 in the 4th and Bradys still in there going for another TD? dkhw

Please read. I said their secondary. Steelers has a GREAT front seven, but Redskins with Shawn Springs, Carlos Roger, Laron Landry, and Sean Taylor are better than Steelers' secondary. What's wrong with running up the score? It just sends the message to other crap NFL teams that they are messing around. If you play the Patriots, we are going to beat you bad. Now, go away.

Wow your post lost all credibility after that. I have nothing more to say I simply said they're a classless team and you attack me for some joke posts I made earlier before just to get you northerners all riled up, since you take sports so, too, seriously. Lighten up man.
Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
the whole "running up the score" thing is pretty stupid, i mean with 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter what so u want a team to do, just sit there and waste time?
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dkhw
[QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="zarfbloot"][QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="zarfbloot"]

Wow your post lost all credibility after that. I have nothing more to say I simply said they're a classless team and you attack me for some joke posts I made earlier before just to get you northerners all riled up, since you take sports so, too, seriously. Lighten up man.

They weren't joke posts, just really, really stupid. Classeless or not, Super Bowl is pretty much Patriots.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mrgab

You dont stop scoring, but should had sit Brady, let your backups play - like its a 0-0 game, See what they have to offer. Especially dont want to take any chances of Brady getting injured.

cvasquez311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 cvasquez311
Member since 2004 • 962 Posts
[QUOTE="schox5"]

Wow 38-0

dkhw

That's for sure. Colts' secondary is not as good as Redskins' and Brady will run all over that defense. 38 points in three quaters and there is like 8 minutes left in the 3rd quater.

not trying to make excuses but the secondary was out two starters, carlos rogers and fred smoot. the colts secondary is better than the secondary playing today.

that said, redskins played a poor game on both sides.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 manningbowl135
[QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="schox5"]

Wow 38-0

cvasquez311

not trying to make excuses but the secondary was out two starters, carlos rogers and fred smoot. the colts secondary is better than the secondary playing today.

Without those two that's not the best secondary in the business.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dkhw
[QUOTE="cvasquez311"][QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="schox5"]

Wow 38-0

manningbowl135

Well, Colts' CBs look pretty good. Obviosuly, neither of them are near the level of Samuels, but like Hobbs and Samuels, they tackle extremely well.

Without those two that's not the best secondary in the business.

PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#41 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
Wow all this talk about running up the score... wait I thought the Redskins have the top 5 defense in the league how about trying to stop them it looks to me like the Redskins defense just gave up in the 3rd quarter and they whine and complain about running up the score. Face it ya got beat by a much much much better team.