This topic is locked from further discussion.

phil1472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 phil1472
Member since 2008 • 340 Posts

k what if in a shooter game like cod4 or halo or gears when your using your headset to talk your voice is expelled from your player on screen. so you could hear someone comming your way because they are talking?

anyone hear of an idea like this or think its any good?

Avatar image for baseballboy6411
baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 baseballboy6411
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts
That is probably the best idea I have ever heard for online voice game chatting, BUT this has nutin to do with sports.
DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts

k what if in a shooter game like cod4 or halo or gears when your using your headset to talk your voice is expelled from your player on screen. so you could hear someone comming your way because they are talking?

anyone hear of an idea like this or think its any good?

phil1472
Halo 2 was like this. If you spoke straight into your mic, everyone could hear you if you were close enough to them. Not only the teammates close to you, but your opposition as well. So if you heard the other team around the corner, you knew where they were. And the further away from the other guy you were, the softer your voice came in. To combat this, you had to press the white button to speak closed circuit to your own team. I used to catch people talking all the time. Halo 3 removed this feature though. I was kind of disappointed about that.