This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

Went on a long road trip this week, and since music on satellite radio is just awful. With the draft, fight, and derby this weekend, I figured sports talk should be interesting. If you ever want to hear generic sport discussions, by idiots with God complexes, ESPN radio has it. First mike and mike, they seem ok when the guests are on, but the little douchy one always has to inject some "I don't know, nor care" tidbit and wants to discuss this pointless fact for what feels like hours.

Colin cowherd, easily the worst human alive. The guy does his show alone, and he uses a similar format that Limbaugh uses, basically spends 3 hours arguing, I'm assuming with his listeners, in a condescending voice, about some bull crap a d-list athlete/coach/writer posted on Twitter. The lack of a second man on the mic is deafening. This man needs help, or at least someone to offer a counterpoint. Within five minutes, he will make a point, refute, forget what he was arguing, and 30 minutes later I realize I nodded off and am heading for the rumble strips.

Scott van pelt. At least they are back to two guys in the booth, and generic sports talk. Neither guy is polarizing, and by noon the previous day's sports headlines have been debated ad nauseum. Noon is when most teams start having their news conferences, so they have a little bit of fresh material to discuss.

The Cuban dude from Miami, thinks he is God, cannot shut up about the nba, and is just trying to be polarizing. By 5pm sports talk has completely ran its course, and everything has been discussed at least 5 times.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Cowherd is the worst. He is obsessed with John Wall for no good reason.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18799 Posts

@Seabas989: "Cowherd is the worst. He is obsessed with John Wall for no good reason."

What, since when? Anyway, he's more of a Tom Brady and LeBron James guy. And now Andrew Luck.