quikstrike98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 quikstrike98
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts

Playing on the PC...Cartman trying to teach me how to throw farts, I hit A, I hit D, I hit A, I hit D....and can't build up a fart to save my life. I've been trying to get this crap to work for 20 minutes and it's driving me nuts. WTH??!!

quikstrike98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 quikstrike98

@quikstrike98: This is becoming a game killer for me. You can't advance in the game without figuring out the bizarre little hokey-pokey you have to do to cast this damn spell, and I can't figure out how to get it to work. I may have just wasted 60 bucks.

ccgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 ccgod
Member since 2003 • 7915 Posts

really it worked for me no problem were you holding the button down and hitting right click to blow them up? or left control it says that in the description for some reason but its right click

quikstrike98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By quikstrike98

In the tutorial, Cartman hits and holds A, then holds D, and the fart just goes critical immediately and he releases. When it's my turn, I hold the left mouse button as instructed, then press and hold A....and I get a flat line. Then I go to D as instructed, and I get a flat line. Back and forth, back and forth, occasionally I'll get a squiggle but it immediately disappears. The farts just will not build up when I follow the instructions as Cartman gives them, and then hit the keys in conjunction with what is shown on the tutorial screen. It just doesn't happen for me. This is pissing me off, I waited 2 years for this game, I was really getting a good laugh out of it, and now I can't go any further because of a crappy game mechanic.

ccgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By ccgod
Member since 2003 • 7915 Posts

@quikstrike98: no you hit either a or d until you see the machine go crazy then don't press anything until he tells you to blow it up

quikstrike98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 quikstrike98

Yep, that worked, thanks. The tutorial could have been better done I think, but no problems with it since.

morrybo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 morrybo
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I can't get this working at all, the very last thing, left-click and hold, im using my macbook pro and it doesn't seem to work.

Grrrrrr, the instructions for it are terrible.

jAirbender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jAirbender

I was happy when i found this thread at work, but when i got home to try it i still can't do it. I feel like i wasted my money on it too.

I hold the left mouse button, i hold A or D like the instructions say but when i right click it just says FAILED. I'm frustrated. This is stupid.

Like OP I initially tried alternating the A & D buttons with no luck.

VincentAntonio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By VincentAntonio
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Curiously people in consoles are not complaining about this issue I might be the first one.

I am playing the 360 version and I can’t pass the stupid tutorial, I also think I will be stuck here I don’t want to keep trying this annoying fart thing.

A pity the game was fun until this point :(

nachoacosta56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nachoacosta56

READ THIS!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/213670/discussions/0/558749191485468760/

devilfires12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 devilfires12

this is fucking ridiculous. im fed up. the stupid part with randy is pissing me the **** off i cant get past it i have no idea what to do i only got this far by pure luck can some one help me

zackwyatt52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zackwyatt52

Are you guys fucking stupid? theres a arrow when it reaches A click a when it reaches D click d jesus.

Andys88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Andys88
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

@zackwyatt52: I created this account jus to reply to you. I'm pretty sure your the one whose fucking stupid. Hold left, press any key, it says failed to hold left click retarded ****, it's an impossible task, no matter what you press, it says you failed to hold the left mouse button

Andys88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andys88
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

@zackwyatt52: I created this account jus to reply to you. I'm pretty sure your the one whose fucking stupid. Hold left, press any key, it says failed to hold left click retarded ****, it's an impossible task, no matter what you press, it says you failed to hold the left mouse button