SuperSonic2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 SuperSonic2010
Member since 2010 • 853 Posts
i still don't see it becoming a reality.
Avatar image for the-retro-gamer
the-retro-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 the-retro-gamer
Member since 2010 • 313 Posts

@SuperSonic Just to let you know that half of the sonic fanbase is retarted so they always post junk like this on that site all the time.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#54 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

Weirdest fan ideas I've heard.

Silver getting his own game.

A Sonic MMO where people's awful fan characters can come to life.

A M rated Sonic game.

Take a genre Mario's been in, replace it with Sonic characters. There you go.

Sonic as a vampire (damn Twihards).

mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#55 mariostar0001
Member since 2009 • 46245 Posts
You forgot the AO rated Sonic game, though they already have several of those online, hidden quite well so no one finds them.
SuperSonic2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 SuperSonic2010
Member since 2010 • 853 Posts

@SuperSonic Just to let you know that half of the sonic fanbase is retarted so they always post junk like this on that site all the time.

the-retro-gamer

That expliains the coooky ideas then.... enough said :P

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#57 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts

I'm hoping they do a Sonic-Mario crossover that isn't a dang mini-game compilation!:x Seiously, what the f*** were they thinking?!SuperfastSonic

I remember being disappointed when finding out that Mario and Sonic's first crossover game wasn't a platformer.

mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mariostar0001
I was disappointed in how bland it was, a platformer would be nice but they went for the option that would sell the highest I guess. But it was rather bland in the end, just not enough to it. A mini-game collection with 24 mini-games (At least on the DS), only 1/3 of which were worth replaying.
nandsegaman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#59 nandsegaman123
Member since 2008 • 266 Posts
Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)
Avatar image for sonichedgehog45
sonichedgehog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#60 sonichedgehog45
Member since 2009 • 1645 Posts

Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)nandsegaman123

sonic heroes two would be nice if they could do it better this time around. we already have sonic adventure 3. and sonic chronicles belongs on the DS

nandsegaman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 nandsegaman123

[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"]Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)sonichedgehog45

sonic heroes two would be nice if they could do it better this time around. we already have sonic adventure 3. and sonic chronicles belongs on the DS

Is Sonic 06 supposed to be Sonic Adventure 3?
mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mariostar0001
[QUOTE="sonichedgehog45"]

[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"]Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)nandsegaman123

Yes. Multiple stories, tons of playable friends, multiple gimmicks, and a humongous story with lots of 3-D cutscenes. It could possibly be done right, but never is.
nandsegaman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nandsegaman123
[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"][QUOTE="sonichedgehog45"]

[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"]Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)mariostar0001

Yes. Multiple stories, tons of playable friends, multiple gimmicks, and a humongous story with lots of 3-D cutscenes. It could possibly be done right, but never is.

Oh, never knew! Wait, then why didn't Sega just call it Sonic Adventure 3!? Would have been much better!
mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 mariostar0001
[QUOTE="mariostar0001"][QUOTE="nandsegaman123"][QUOTE="sonichedgehog45"]

[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"]Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)nandsegaman123

Oh, never knew! Wait, then why didn't Sega just call it Sonic Adventure 3!? Would have been much better!

Not unoriginal enough.
nandsegaman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 nandsegaman123
[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"][QUOTE="mariostar0001"][QUOTE="nandsegaman123"][QUOTE="sonichedgehog45"]

[QUOTE="nandsegaman123"]Sonic Heroes 2, Sonic Adventure 3, Sonic Chronicles 2 on Wii (with every single Sonic Character who isn't dead in Sonic heroes 2 and sonic chronicles 2 wii)mariostar0001

Not unoriginal enough.

That is true. So I'll guess I'll just want a Sonic Adventure 4. And I want Mephiles in a Sonic game that isn't a cameo or reference. I want him to actually be in the story. He actually killed Sonic! That was what Eggman was trying to do for over 15 years!
white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 white_kunoichi
Member since 2010 • 4741 Posts

So, you prefer that guy instead of the real villain? Robotnik can still slay Sonic, it's just SEGA is too dang lazy to come up with something and use someone else who's not the actual villain in the series. Heck, Bowser would've killed Mario in Paper Mario 64 with the Star Rod at the beginning if the Star Spirits didn't come.

Robotnik SHOULD NOT be replace with some other I'm-so-powerful being. So, why in the world isn't Robotnik playing his part?

the-retro-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 the-retro-gamer
At one point Robotnic did play his part in SatAM. He felt like a real villan and he had the whole world domanation down. I have no clue why SEGA traded Robotnic for Eggman.
white_kunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 white_kunoichi
Member since 2010 • 4741 Posts

At one point Robotnic did play his part in SatAM. He felt like a real villan and he had the whole world domanation down. I have no clue why SEGA traded Robotnic for Eggman.the-retro-gamer
I guess because they wanted to know how we would feel if they do their version over here and they got their answer;

"NOOOOO!"

killeracer0210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#69 killeracer0210
Member since 2009 • 1475 Posts

i think they should make Sonic And Sega Allstars Racing 2 with Klonoa.

mariostar0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 mariostar0001
I don't mind the roster of All-Stars Racing (Except I'd like Metal Sonic to be a starter versus DLC, eight Sonic characters means you can have an only-Sonic race), but the courses were my issue. The Sega ones were fine, three from a series is an okay idea and they were mostly different enough, I loved the Billy Hatcher courses most of all. The Sonic ones were overdone, I would have liked more variety to them then three similar bingo courses, three less similar Seaside Hill courses, and three very similar Final Fortress courses. Why not add in Death Egg and Space Colony Arc with one Final Fortress course, a Metropolis type course and something like Rail Canyon to replace two Bingo Highway courses, and classic Green Hill and Station Square courses to replace two Seaside Hill courses. Or something that shows variety.
nandsegaman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 nandsegaman123

So, you prefer that guy instead of the real villain? Robotnik can still slay Sonic, it's just SEGA is too dang lazy to come up with something and use someone else who's not the actual villain in the series. Heck, Bowser would've killed Mario in Paper Mario 64 with the Star Rod at the beginning if the Star Spirits didn't come.

Robotnik SHOULD NOT be replace with some other I'm-so-powerful being. So, why in the world isn't Robotnik playing his part?

white_kunoichi
I don't want Mephiles to be the main villain. Maybe just a boss or something.
the-retro-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 the-retro-gamer
I don't mind the roster of All-Stars Racing (Except I'd like Metal Sonic to be a starter versus DLC, eight Sonic characters means you can have an only-Sonic race), but the courses were my issue. The Sega ones were fine, three from a series is an okay idea and they were mostly different enough, I loved the Billy Hatcher courses most of all. The Sonic ones were overdone, I would have liked more variety to them then three similar bingo courses, three less similar Seaside Hill courses, and three very similar Final Fortress courses. Why not add in Death Egg and Space Colony Arc with one Final Fortress course, a Metropolis type course and something like Rail Canyon to replace two Bingo Highway courses, and classic Green Hill and Station Square courses to replace two Seaside Hill courses. Or something that shows variety. mariostar0001
Yes a more diffrent variety Sonic courses would be nice.