• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts

Yes, we are going to have our very own RPG. Right now, we're just creating characters, but if you haven't once we get started, you can create one and join in anytime. A few things about your characters.

Things you need: Name, age, race (Hedgehog, Fox, Echindna, something entirely new?), description (Color, size), abilities.

Things you might like to put in, but really don't need: Picture, light background information or history, connection to other characters (this cannot alter any events in the Sonic universe/history. Good example: Was saved by Sonic in the Black Arms invasion. Bad example: Fought right alongside Shadow in the Black arms invasion.)

The characters from the Sonic universe WILL be in the RPG, too, with shared control as NPC's, but more on that when we get started. Have fun creating characters.

NOTE: You may have more than one, but try and limit it to two, and make sure they have some conntection between the two of them in their light backgrounds/histories. 

bigmouthkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#2 bigmouthkid
Member since 2006 • 3425 Posts
  1. Name: Zoomer
  2. Age: 17
  3. Race: Hedgehog
  4. Description: A light blue hedgehog. The spikes are on the top in front of his face. He has super speed and can do chaos control. He also has ice powers and the ability to control water.
Dizzydennis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 Dizzydennis
Member since 2005 • 598 Posts

name: Cy-hog

origin: Cy-hog was a normal all black hedgehog once. He inflitrated Dr. Eggman's Lava Shelter, but Eggman caught him. He tossed Cy-hog into the lava. He should have died, but an unknown force saved him. now he is have hedgehog and half robot.

abilites: spindash, fighting skills, turning hands into weapons,  Chaos Control without an emerald, moral vision (which lets him see if someone is hero, netrual, or dark.)

Greatness86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Greatness86
Member since 2006 • 2311 Posts
Name: Diablos Age: ??? Race: Hedgehog Description: A blood-red hedgehog with a scar on the left side of his face. He has one red eye and one black eye, and wears black gloves. He sports air shoes, but they are different from Shadow's. His shoes allow him to hover as he does not run or walk for that matter. Abilities: Strong Telekenetic Powers, Power Explosion(He focuses a huge amount of telekenetic energy to unleash a devastating attack. The more energy he focuses the stronger the attack.), Kenesis Beam(A regular attack that doesn't need much energy to execute), and Emerald Vision(Uses this to locate the Chaos Emeralds with pinpoint accuracy). Side Note: Diablos does not hover at the same speed. His air shoes are connected with his brain waves, so If he wants to speed up or slow down all he has to do is think about it.
Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Beardie99
Member since 2005 • 5834 Posts

Name: Spacehog

Race: Hedgehog

Description: Used to work at a space station but retired for unknown reasons. Spacehog is his nickname because he enjoys space. He is now friends with Sonic and the crew.

Abilities: Space dash, planet beam, and much more

Name: Strong Hog

Description: Is Spacehog’s evil brother. He is very powerful. Spacehog and Strong Hog haven’t seen each other for five years but one day they meet up and a big fight happens.

Abilities: Strong dash, punch of the strong, kick-o attack, and much more.

Side note: Knows karate and kick boxing.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sonicphc

Alright. We're ready to start. Basically the way this works is you post what happens next. Okay, it's a little more complicated than that, but it's only a few rules you have to follow.

1. No controlling someone else's character. You can have your character, or any character we didn't create for that matter, do whatever you want, but you can't say what somebody else's character does. Now if you puch someone and send them flying back into a wall, that's different. You can control what happens if it's something you did, but you can't control their ACTIONS.

2. No killing. You can't kill someone unless they agree to it in advance.

3. No incredible, stupid randomness. This rule is more or less obvious, but I figured I's state it anyway. Here's an example: "And then a giant pink hole opens up in the ground and swallows everybody up, sucking them into the land of the happy bunnies of doom." Enough said.

4. Keep it clean. Self explanitory.

That's really it. Have fun with it!

Here's the opening scenario (basically and excuse to get us all in the same place at he same time, while kick-starting the story.) Remember: The story can go ANYWHERE from here:

The following article appeared in the "Global Bulletin" (the self-proclaimed "world's most popular newspaper."). "The world was surpried today as Eggman Enterprises announced a contest to determine who the most powerful creature on the planet is. After the more or less disaster that was the 'World Gran Prix,' one would think it no surprise that the maniac doctor would try again. what is surprising, is that there is no entry fee. This means ANYONE, that's right, ANYONE can sign up. The list is already filling up with familiars, such as Sonic and Knuckles, and many that no one has heard of. What does Eggman hope to gain? Is it really an honest, fair contest? If so, who's going to win? Only time will tell. Why don't you go sign up and find out for yourself?"

Enjoy!

Greatness86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Greatness86
Member since 2006 • 2311 Posts
Many of the participants had already signed up for the competition. Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails were talking near the sign up table, when suddenly the table rose into the air and flew towards a red and black hedgehog. The hedgehog's eyes began to glow and the table set down right in front of him. He signed his name, glanced at Sonic, then sent the table flying back towards him. Sonic read the sign up sheet and saw the name Diablos, but when he looked back the mysterious hedgehog was gone.
Avatar image for StormShadow2346
StormShadow2346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 StormShadow2346
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts

I guess I'll create a few characters...

Name: Toby Sanders
Description: Shadow's quills, solid green color. He wears a white tank top, black jeans, solid black shoes, black exposed finger gloves cut off at the knuckles. Stands 5'3", with cyan eyes
Bio:

Toby Sanders is a master of guns - he can wield almost any kind of gun without much trouble. He loves metal music and is very charismatic. Sometimes, he'll joke around a little too much, but when he is in a battle, he is all business. He's also well-trained in the Tae Kwon Do, Jujistu, MMA, Lucha Libre, and Capoiera fighting styles, but most of the time he'll fight with a street-brawler style when he has no other weapons at his disposal.

Weapons?: Whenever Toby is on a mission, he'll take his military-issue M4 automatic assault rifle and plenty of ammo with him. He rarely if ever takes melee weapons along with him, but he'll sometimes carry a pair of brass knuckles.

Abilities: Toby has limited control over electricity. He can fire a beam from his hands filled to the brim with electricity, or he can encase his fists in electricity. If he needs to interrogate or apprehend someone, he can bind them to the ground in some form of electrical vice. He can use Chaos Blast without an emerald whenever he needs to perform some serious crowd control, too.

And, the other character...

Name: Venom
Race: Half hedgehog, half vampire
Description: Sonic's quills, dark gray color, wears a black leather overcoat, black sleeveless shirt, black jeans, and black and iron gray jet skates. He doesn't wear gloves. Stands 5'11", with crimson eyes, and has a scar that seems to go through his right eye. When he closes his eyes, you can see the whole thing.
Bio:

Venom doesn't know a lot of things - he doesn't know when he was brought into the world. He doesn't know how he got his vampiric powers. All he knows is that he supports Sonic's cause. He once saved Toby from one of his evil half-vampire, half-hedgehog counterparts, and has vowed to protect him ever since. The two are somewhat friends now.

Weapons?: Venom is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to weapons. He carries a broadsword with him, along with two automatic pistols and some frag grenades.

Abilities: He has limited telekinetic powers, and can throw enemies and small-to-medium-sized objects around. He can also go into a "Blood Rage" to increase his strength and speed by up to twice its normal level, depending on how badly beaten up he is. Venom also has a "morality sense" that can tell whether someone is good, evil, violent, and/or peaceful simply by sensing their "aura".

First RP will be up shortly...

StormShadow2346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 StormShadow2346

Toby is skateboarding, doing some flatland tricks, when he notices his friend Venom running towards him.  He finishes his flatlanding and gets off his board, turning to face Venom.

"Hey, Venom.  Haven't seen you in a while.  What's up?"

"Toby, I'm not sure if you have heard, but Eggman has devised a fighting tournament, where the best fighters will gather.  It's no-holds-barred, much like the EX Grand Prix, except this time, the objective is to beat your opponent until they can no longer fight.  It was the main story in the Global Bulletin."

"Sounds fun!  Sign me up."

Toby runs off to the stadium, but Venom stops him before he can get far.

"Wait, Toby...I wouldn't trust this.  I think this is a trap.  You know Eggman, only he could make something like this up.  I don't think we should fall for this."

"Well, I'm gonna anyway.  Because if this is a trap, I'm gonna fall for it, and after I'm finished with his 'bots, I'm gonna kick Eggman's ass all over the city!  Come on, let's go sign up!"

Toby continues to run off, eventually getting on his skateboard to get there faster.  Venom smirked.

"I guess some things will never change....Wait for me, Sanders!"

Venom activates his jet skates and catches up.

"I might as well sign up, too.  There's no use convincing you not to sign up anymore.  And if what you say will happen truly does happen, I'll fight, as well.  I'll make sure that Eggman realizes who they're fooling with!"

"That's the spirit, Venom!  Race you to the Stadium!"

"You know I can beat you, Toby, why bother?"

"...Fair point."

The two reach the stadium.  As Toby finishes signing up(Venom already has at this point), Venom smiles.

"Heh, look who's here."

Toby finishes, and looks up.  Sonic is seen, back against a wall, talking to someone.

"It would be rude to interrupt, so I'll leave him be."

"Smart idea.  Let's get out of here, I feel like training."

The two walk away.

Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Beardie99

Sonic is talking to his friend Spacehog. Spacehog has already signed up. Spacehog" What do you think Eggman is up to? Sonic" I don't know but whatever it is its probably nothing we have to worry about. Strong Hog then walks up to the sign up sheet and signs up. Spacehog" Strong Hog! Strong Hog" Spacehog! Spacehog" What are you doing here? Strong Hog" I'm signing up for the tournament. Spacehog" Why? Strong Hog" None of your business. Spacehog looks mad. Strong Hog walks off.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sonicphc

Heh. Almost forgot my character.

Name: Kyson

Race: Technologically Infused Hedgehog

Appearance: Red color. Chest and spike ends are made of metal. Sprite sheet

Abilites: Abilities are all based off of the technology inside of him. Currently houses the following technologies and abilites associated with them:

1. Absorption device: Allows absorption of new technologies and energy in the form of heat, electricity, or chaos. Kyson can not use his abilities without sufficient energy. It was installed into his body by the scientist who experimented him to help them find the secret gene that makes those like Sonic different from normal animals. 
2. Holo-Solid-Projector: allows Kyson to transform into a human by wat of creating a solid hologram around him. Goes under the false identity "Paul Damien" while human.
3. Energy Cache: Allows storage of energy and allows firing of energy in concentrated beams
4. Sound device: Fires sonic waves and amplifications, either blasting opponents away, increasing attack power, or decrasing attack power. Can also be used to repel off walls.
5. Time Control device: Allows slowing, speeding, or stopping of time for self or others.
Kyson made gave all these abilities musical terms for names and uses his two major weapons for all of these: A conductor's baton and a mace. The mace is used for beating people and firing concentrated bams of energy. Time Control and Sound attacks, as well and razor discs of pure energy are launched from the baton (which is also nice for stabbing people) .

Side Character: Marcus

Race: Human

Appearance: White, black hair, blue eyes. Slightly shorter than most.

Connection: Kyson's best friend. Has no real fighting abilities, but has a sensational ability for the computer, especially hacking, and other tech. He developed Kyson's Sound device technology.

Background: To find out what makes Sonic and Co. so super, the government launched a secret campaign (after the events of SA1) to find out, and make it work on humans. Kyson was one of the captured subjects. Marcus was one of those of low economic status taken form the government's highest educational boarding facility, where the project was located underground. When the events of SA2 occured, work on the project was postponed to take care of the Shadow problem. Marcus escaped, accidentaly freeing Kyson from cryogenic stasis in the process of deleting the government's files. On his way out, Kyson stole a government time control device, which infused itself. Marcus registered Kyson a false ID as Paul Damien in the computer. To make Kyson fit into the unfamiliar human society he was thrust into, they signed him up for the band. (Nobody's normal in the band, so he's fit right in.) Marcus is NOT a bando, he takes jorunalism, and he takes it very seriously. 

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sonicphc

Kyson and Marcus walk into the stadium, pan and paper in hand.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into helping you get interviews form the non-humans here..." Kyson mutters.

"HEY! I helped you on the chemistry final, now you help me on my journalism final article, okay?" Marcus protests. "Now, go get some interviews."

*Sigh* Kyson wonders how to approach this. "ANYBODY WANT AN INTERVIEW?"

Knuckles rushes over. "Heh. I Am so going to win. Alright, Mr. Red-hog, fire away!"

"Um... mabye later."

Knuckles looks ticked.

"Um... Best for last, right? Okay, got to go take care of some others first okay? okay. Bye..." Kyson runs over to the sign up table. "So, anybody care to give me their pre-competiton thoughts?"

Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Beardie99

Strong Hog walks behind a corner. Strong Hog pulls a walkie talkie from out of his pocket. Strong Hod talks into the walkie talkie.

Strong Hog" The mission is going great.

The walkie talkie" Great!

Strong Hog" But I do have some bad news.

The Walkie Talkie" What!?

Strong Hog" Spacehog is entering the contest!

The Walkie Talkie" Darn it! Just take care of him during the competition.

Strong Hog" Very well!

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sonicphc

Kyson decides to take a more direct approach to his interviews after recieveing the cold shoulder from just about everyone in line to sign up. "Hey! You with the nose!" He yells out, trying to get a response from someone, "Want an interview?" No response. I thought people were typically stupider thatn this... he thought.

Kyson gives up on trying to get someoen to come to him and goes right at the big interviews. He walks over to where Sonic is stretching out. "Excuse me, sir, but could you spare a few moments for a preliminary interview?"

"Hey! Do i know you?" sonic asks. "Or are you going to be more of my competition here? You look like a fighter."

"Um, no. I'm playing journalist for my friend. So, are you up to an interview."

Sonic once again ignores the topic and continues on his own thread. "You know, Red, you should compete. With those looks, you could probably scare a dew people out fo the contest. Those are some sick spikes you've got there!"

"No, I'm not going to compete. Now, would you care to..."

"How'd you get those like that anyway?" As Kyson rolls his eyes, Sonic walks over and pokes one of Kyson's spikes. "Wow, those are real metal, aren't they? Why don't you compete? Did you have some kind of surgery or something that made you get those?"

"I really don't want to talk about my reasons, Sonic."

"Personal?"

"And then some, yes. Now, about that interview..."

"It's really to bad you're not competing. You look like some tough competition. Oh well."

"THE INTERVIEW, SONIC!"

"Right, right. The interview. As soon as I'm done warming up, I'll get right over to you, okay?"

"How long should that be?" Kyson asks, rolling his eyes again.

"Um... 30 minutes to an hour, okay?"

"Fine, whatever. Thank you for your time, Sonic."

"No problem, man. Hey I'm sorry about whatever happened to you." And Sonic zips off around the track.

"You don't know the half of it..." Kyson says softly.

sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sonicx42
Member since 2005 • 125 Posts
Wow this sure did start quick and is a little more interesting than last time seeing as it's not only me and you in this story. So I guess you already know I'm going to join but this time I'll enter as my sec character dante instead of Talons ok? You already know most of the things about him since I told you.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sonicphc
I may know, but nobody else does, so you still need to give us an introduction and such.
sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sonicx42
Ok Name,Dante Spc,Hedg Gend,Male Age,? Color,Dark gray Eyes one green other light gray History Was arrested by an retired gun unit*not old people, they were fired*And mistaken for Sonic. So they brutally tortured him, shot him in eye and burned his arm with a tested checmical like acid*meaning his arm is nothing but bone*. Even though survived he vows to destroy gun and anyone who stands with them. Reason for joining: He joins to fight his twin younger brother *sonic* but only if he does not accept his proposal in destorying gun.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sonicphc

Sonic walks back over to Kyson 30 minutes later, who appears to be running out of patience. "Sorry about that," he says. "So, you wanted to interview me?"
    "Yes." Kyson replies, annoyed. "So, let's start with your reasons for entering."
    Before Sonic can reply, Eggman's voice booms over the loudspeakers. "Attention all competitors. Would those who recieved a personal invitation from me please exit out the west gate and take the elevator up to the press box. I would like to converse with you privately there. That is all."
    Sonic frowns. "Erm... well that's basically why right there. I have to go. Sorry!" and Sonic runs off.
    Kyson curses to himself. Marcus is taking up his position in the stands. Kyson goes to join him. "Get any interviews?" Marcus asks. Kyson glares. "I'll take that as a no. So, are you still going to try and get some later." Before Kyson can answer, Marcus speaks again. "Who's that?" he asks, pointing in the distance. "Is he entering?"
   Kyson sees that Marcus is pointing to a one eyed hedgehog with bone for an arm. "Um... I don't know. Doesn't look like it would exactly be safe for him..."
   Marcus grins. "There's only one way to find out." Kyson knows Marcus is impolying an interview, and glares at Marcus again. "Oh, come on, Kyson. Heck, the reports said there were 3 creatures kidnapped for SONIC-D, what if he's another one, like you?"
    Kyson considers this. "Alright, I'll go," he responds, mostly out of curiosity, "but I really don't expect him to want to talk. He looks pretty beat up, even vengeful, but I'll try." Kyson leaves the stands and walks across the stadium to the subject of his next attempted interview. He pauses half-way and re-considers. He looks around and sees Marcus in the stands motioning for him to go on. Kyson sighs and advances towards the subject.

sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sonicx42

Dante, *closes his eyes* From the look on your face you're going to ask me a question am I correct?

But if it's about my arm I'll tell you, I was punished for a crime I did not do, pushed to almost near death I was...It's becuase of them I'm like this.

I will take revenge on G.U.N. and whoever stands with them stands agianst me! So that answers your question right?But if your wondering just because my eye is almost gone I can see perfeclty and better than my other one.

So is that all? I guess you noticed me becuase of my arm...but before I leave have you seen the one known as sonic the hedgehog?

I'm looking for him because he seems to shelter another...another I want to fight, this being has been given a name Rage sonic, but to others he's known as Blue shadow.

*He turns and raises his arm, wrapped bandages come around and wrap around his arm, then puts on a red guantlet* I'll just wear this so no one else will ask me questions, so be glad you talked to me becuase I'll look forward to seeing you in the ring. * is about to walk away*

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sonicphc

"I'M NOT FIGHTING! GET THE THROGUH YOUR HEADS!" Kyson yells, venting frustration. Now calmed down he decides to help Dante out some. "Sonic went into the press box with a few others who recieved personal invites from Eggman. If you're looking for him, you can find him there, although I doubt Eggman would appreciate you crashing his meeting." Seeing Dante still hasn't turned around and doesn't look like he intends to, he adds "Tell him he still owes me an interview when you find him!" Kyson sighs and walks off, bumping into Shadow. "Oh, sorry about that... care for an interview?"
    Shadow laughs. "Is that your way of asking for a fight? I could use a good warm up, how about you try me?"
    Kyson stumbles over backward. "No... I'm not fighting. Really."
    "HA! Sure. I think It'd be best to take out the competition before it starts. I'll take care of you now." Kyson panics and bolts, but ends up running back into Dante, impeeding his escape. "CHAOS SPEAR!" The bright yellow light violently attacks Kyson. Kyson collapses, gasping for air and counghing violently. "Pathetic..." Shadow mutters, "but at least you lived... Wait... what?" Shadow notices Kyson is glowing the yellow of Shadow's Chaos Spear. An image of a treble clef on his right arm is glowing a bright white, so bright it is difficult to look at. Kyson screams as his body feels like it's being ripped apart. He glares at Shadow menacingly. A incredibly bright flash occurs, and Shadow is blasted against the wall of the stadium with tremendous force. Kyson gets up, with only half a treble clef left showing.
    "#$%^&*," Kyson curses, "Not good..."

Avatar image for 209745241664696408198013673166

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#21 209745241664696408198013673166
Member since 2006 • 10273 Posts
Is it ever to late to join?...
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sonicphc
It's never too late to join. Just create a character and go.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 209745241664696408198013673166
I have a character, but may not be able to play in this RPG consistantly for a while (I'm moving to another location). Can I introduce him now so no one takes the idea?
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sonicphc
Go ahead. Just post some action as well when you do so we can keep the story rolling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 209745241664696408198013673166

Once the robot Amy defeated in "Sonic Adventure" known as "Zero". When he was destroyed, his "brain" was still intact. An investigator on the Egg Carrier crash site found his brain and took it home with him. Not knowing what data the brain held, the investigater created his own robot which posessed this robotic brain. The robot was harmless and safe, but had a mind of its own. It escaped and returned to the Egg Carrier crash site. There, he found the room where all of Eggman's E-Series robot parts were kept. the robot reconstructed himself into a battle machine (shown above) and renamed himslf Z-101 "Alpha". He didn't name himself with an "E" because he was of his own series... the "Z" Series. Of course, "Z" stands for "Zero". He wants revenge for his destruction, so Amy is his first target...
His abilities are alot like the E-Series' abilities, only much stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101: *rolls into the stadium* A competition?... *Sees Eggman* Eggman!... Sonic must be nearby... and so must Amy...
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sonicphc

Kyson gets up to see Shadow knocked unconscious. Marcus is staring, mouth gaping open, as is just about everyone else present.
    "So much for not fighting" someone yells.
    Paramedics come rushing out. "He's out... GET THIS GUY A STRETCHER, NOW!" one of them yells. Amy Rose comes out dressed in a nurse's outfit. She, along with a few others load Shadow up onto a stretcher and carry him off to the recovery room. To avoid the heated stares of everyone present, Kyson dashes off after the nurses, hoping for a potential interview with Mrs. Rose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101: *sees Amy* The face matches primary target... *pulls out his gun*... mode change.*changes to roller mode and heads toward Amy* Target lock! * stand to his feet and points his gun at Amy*
sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sonicx42

*Dante Dashes quickly in front of Kyson and whoever tries to proceed into the medical room and holds him hand out creating a ball of green energy*. Hmph I'll never understand you... first you raise your voice at me which I warn to never do if you value your life but then you take out shaodw?!? For someone who claims won't fight you do have some power you do know that right?

But then again if shadow would've had a chaos emerald your chances for hurting him would be very slim...Kyson! Ahh yes I know your name if you're wondering how while you were talking with your friend I watched you. But if you still do not understand as I explained my eye can see real good and I was able to read your lips...something about me being part of some experiment or so?

If you're thinking about finishing off shadow I won't let you not that I care but I estimated the tournament and if shadow's uncapable of participating I won't meet sonic! But then again why should I care you told me where he was...wait! is that a machine coming toward us?

Hah this keeps getting better and better!... *Dante disappears*

And appears in between Amy and the machine

Dante, So machines are allowed in this tournament now? I'm not protecting this girl but don't you think this is pretty much a disadvantage? Unless you think you would take me on, so do you want to take that risk? If not I suggest you go back to whense you came now!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101 blasts high into the air with his super-powered jet booster. Then, He fires his gun.
Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Beardie99

Spacehog comes running up to Z-101. Spacehog uses his space dash on Z-101.

Spacehog" Your going down.

Spacehog shoots a laser beam out of his hand at Z-101.

Z-101 then falls to the ground.

Spacehog" I wonder why he was going after Amy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101: I want to fight Amy... one on one... I do not wish to fight any others... Must get revenge!...
Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Beardie99

Spacehog" Amy is my friend and I won't let you hurt her.

Amy" Why do you want to hurt me? Who are you?

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sonicphc

Kyson realizes that this is an ample opprotunity to duck away now that he's not the focus of attention. He sneaks over to the east exit, but realizes Sonic and Shadow are there conversing. He regained consciousness fast... Kyson thinks to himself.
    Shadow spots Kyson. "THERE YOU ARE! GET BACK HERE! WE NEED TO FINISH THIS!"
    Sonic tires to hold Shadow back, but can't. Kyson runs back into the middle of the stadium and the realizes there's nowhere to run. Shadow comes running at him, full speed. "Great..." Kyson mutters. "What am I gonna do now?"

StormShadow2346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StormShadow2346
Toby and Venom are standing outside, having just finished training.  Venom is the first to speak.

"Toby, look.  To the arena."

Toby did so, and noticed dust and some smoke up in the air.

"Wonder who decided to get the jump on their opponents?"

"Toby, this could be more than someone simply jumping the gun.  This could be a dangerous situation.  I think we should investigate."

"Venom, do you really think it's that freakin' bad?"

"In a matter, yes."

Toby entered deep thought for a few seconds, then made his choice.

"Alright, let's go see what the deal is."

Venom and Toby ran off to the arena.  When they finally surveyed the carnage, Toby was in shock.

"What the hell caused this chain reaction, Venom?"

"I'm not quite sure.  But this situation is spiraling out of control, and I know you aren't one to stand and watch."

"Damn straight I'm not!  Wait, look."

Toby spots Shadow bolting after a red hedgehog with metal-tipped spikes.

"I don't think so!"  Toby charges up an Electric Beam and fires it at Shadow, hitting him perfectly.  Venom notices a standoff nearby.  On one side, a green and steel-gray robot, akin to E-102 Gamma, guns raised.  In the middle, a gray and blue hedgehog that looked much like Shadow, arm outstretched, a ball of green energy in his hand.  And after that was Amy Rose.  Venom beckoned Toby over, and he, too, noticed the standoff.

"This could be bad.  Hide, quickly.  We'll interfere when the time is right."

Toby and Venom run to a safe distance from the standoff, looking towards it, out of harm's way and out of sight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 209745241664696408198013673166

Spacehog" Amy is my friend and I won't let you hurt her.

Amy" Why do you want to hurt me? Who are you?

Beardie99

Z-101: *looks at spacehog* You are weak, hedgehog,... caring for that which is useless to you...
*looks at Amy* I was defeated by you, but I will get my revenge. *launches "flying fist" at her*
Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Beardie99
I forgot to mention that Spacehog is a black and blue hedgehog. Strong Hog is a red and orange hedgehog.
Beardie99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Beardie99

Spacehog pushes Amy out of the way and takes the blow.

Amy" No!

Z-101 starts to walk up to Amy. Amy then grabs her hammy and hits Z-101 with it.

Spacehog then gets up.

Spacehog" I'll take it from here.

Strong Hog then runs up.

Strong Hog" Actually I'll take it from here.

Strong Hog then punches Z-101 into the air. Z-101 is now flying out the building.

Spacehog" Why did you do that?

Strong Hog" I needed the training.

Amy" Thanks!

Strong Hog" Save it! I don't need your thanks.

Amy" Well fine!

Strong Hog then walks off.

sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 sonicphc

"STOP" Eggman's voice booms over the loudspeaker. When nobody listens, he presses an emergency resolve button on the panel in the press box. I an instant, everyone in embraced in a metal tentacle charged with the right amount of electricity to paralyze them all without hurting anyone. Kyson is unaffected by the electricity, but realizes that he's to weak to break the arm anyway, so he gives up.
    "Now I realize you are all just so eager to fight, but save some for when the rest of the fans arrive. The stadium's not even half full yet, I can't have you all dead before I've collected all the ticket sales. Now, let's be civil here, I have an announcement to make..." Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles walk out in high-tech body suits, which look more like armor than anything. "If you'd draw your attenion to my personal invitees here, you can see they're dressed in my new 'battle-suit' technology. These suits will protect you from any permanent, mortal, or fatal wounding. Any other damage you experience will be totally realistic and painful as ever, so nothing will cahnge other than an increased level of saftey. You will all be equipped with one of these as standard issue and to keep the playfield even. In case of malfunction we have a team of volunteer medics standing by, who I'd prefer if you didn't attack, if you don't mind. These suits will also serve special functions in later battles, so make sure you have one. Exit the South Gate and you'll find the equipment room on your left. Thank you."
    The tentacles release their hold. Kyson looks at Marcus. Marcus smiles and yells "Guess you're in it now! Good luck!" 
    "Yeah, sure. Thanks for the support." Kyson says sracastically. Shadow gives Kyson and Toby both a look of death. Kyson looks at Toby. "Thanks. " he says. "I do hope you know what we're getting into..."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101: *equips himself with the special suit* I will get my revenge... even if it takes my life...
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sonicphc

Kyson equips his suit and immediately realizes somthing is wrong. "It's not absorbing itself..." he says to himself, "someone here knows besides Marcus..."

sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sonicx42

Dante, Eggman! I refuse to wear this suit!*points at eggman* You may have the others fooled but certainley not me!

Eggman, I have no idea what your talking about!

Dante,*standing still with power flowing around his body as he becomes anrgier by the second*

Sonic,*runs in front of Dante* Yo hey chill out!

Dante, Kuh!...*the power slowly disappears* If it isn't sonic the hedgehog it's been a long while since I've seen you in person.

Sonic, I've never seen you before who are you?!?

Eggman, ohhhohohhoh! Sonic you don't know? Why he's your older twin brother dante!

Sonic, What! is that possible?

Dante, yes...actually it is

Eggman, Dante and you were seperated at birth why you may ask becuase I abducted him! But that's a whole different story. Look everyone if you don't want to wear the suit you don't have to

Sonic, well seeing how he won't I won't either

Knuckles *interupts*If sonic doesn't then I won't either!

Eggman, Ok!ok! Look everyone my robots just posted the roster for the tournamnet so to know who you're up against take a look!

Dante, *walks off*...

Eggman, Oh! and Dante you won't be in the tournamnet util the quarter finals! But I warn you if you attack any of the participants you will be disqualified! *laughs*

StormShadow2346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 StormShadow2346
Toby and Venom have opted not to wear the special battle suits, mainly because of something Venom said.

"You know, these suits could be death-traps in disguise.  One can never be too careful."

Although Toby disagreed on the latter, he thought that the battle suits were a little too suspicious for their own good.  He looks to Kyson and begins to get angry, but he surpresses his anger - he could use that rage for the tournament when and if the two came face-to face.  He leaves the arena and heads for the city, Venom following close behind.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sonicphc

Kyson walks over to the edge of the stadium. Marcus is leaning over the railing. "Look like you're making friends," Marcus laughs, "You must tell me how you got so charismatic all of the sudden." Marcus notices the suit. "Nice outfit... why did you put that thing on anyway?"
    Kyson sighs. "I was gogin to try and absorb the defensive technologies contained inside and then when people noticed I wasn't wearing one I'd make a big deal out of it, which has been done for me."
    "And why haven't you absorbed it yet?"
    "I can't. That's the thing. Whoever designed these either knows my secret or used some kind of intensly high tecnology that what I have wasn't designed for."
    Marcus nods. "I see your problem. I'll try and hack eggman's system somehow and find out what's going on. Until then, you probably want to leave the suit on for your protection."
    "Yeah I guess. I'm not too worried for round 1. They put me against Tails. I'm gonna go see if I can get that interview out of Sonic, although now that I'm competing that may be difficult. I'll see you later." And with tht Kyson walks off toward Sonic.

sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sonicx42

*Dante heads away from the group of participants and stands still by a wall*

*Sonic goes over to tails and knuckles*

Knuckles, whoa! Sonic you never told me you had a older brother

Tails, I'm pretty sure if sonic knew he would of told us by now right sonic?

Sonic,*yawns* Huh you say somethin' tails?

Knuckles, we were talking about your older brother sonic

*Tails interupts* Actually knuckles he's sonic's older twin brother to be accurate

Sonic, hey I'm as just as confused as you guys are

Tails, why don't you go talk to him?

Sonic, nah lets let him cool down

Knuckles,yah sonic's right we have to focus on the other fighter's I mean sure some look tough but it looks like me and sonic can handle them.

Tails, But you're both forgeting about Shadow and sonic's brother

Sonic, Don't worry me knuckles and shadow don't meet each other in the first rounds so we have nothing to worry about, and Dante doesn't fight until the quarterfinals remember?

Knuckles, Well what about your match Tails isn't about to start?

Tails, OHHH! I forgot sonic knuckles! See ya later! *Tails runs off*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101: Must find a way to get revenge...
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sonicphc
    Kyson meets Tails halfway to Sonic. "Hi. I take it in a few moments I'll be fighting you?" Kyson asks.
    "Yeah. What happened to just being a journalist?" Tails laughs.
    "You could say I got drafted. It's almost an honor to meet a technomaniac such as yourself." Kysons says, smiling.
    "Now I wouldn't say that..." Tail notices the Treble clef in Kyson's left arm. "That's not a tattoo, I assume."
    "Um... no. I'd explain if I had the time, but we're going to be kicking eachother's butts in a moment, so let's make the plesantries last as long as possible, shall we?" But the plesantries don't last long. Both are standing in the middle of the field when the stadium starts to rumble. A large, square section lights up around them and is lifted up about 2 stories off of the ground. The section turns clear like a window, allowing those seated below to see the action. The hole in the field closes up.
    Eggman's all too familiar voice booms once more. "WELCOME ONE AND ALL! The action is about to get started here at the Eggman Inc. Tournament Extravaganza!" (Kyson coughs out 'stupid name' under his breath. Tails laughs.) "Every battle is different, but can also be the same. our first two competitors are Kyson and Tails. As you can all see, they are both rather high up. The first one to fall off and hit the ground below will be out. I will give you both a few minutes to practice your moves on it if you fall off during practice another platform will carry you back up. Again, we have our medical staff waiting down below just in case. I would like to introduce to the audience our head nurse, Miss Amy Rose, a volunteer..." Amy walks out in full medical unfiform. "And remember, the medical staff is NOT competition, so please keep your hands off! Tails, Kyson, please take your warm up time now."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 209745241664696408198013673166
Z-101: Target sighted! Amy Must die...

Cream: *enters the stadium and sees Amy* Amy! watch out! That robot is heading towards you!
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sonicphc

A green light turns on underneath the platform indicating that practice is over and the battle is to start. Kyson doesn't notice anything going on down below. Tails advances on Kyson, who appears unarmed, and realizes Kyson isn't moving. Kyson laughs. "I was once told that every battle you ever fight, from the entire war to each individual swordfight is like a game of chess. It's your move."
    Tails shrugs and dashes at Kyson, performing a tail swipe to try and knock Kyson back. Kyson jumps, but lands into a second tail swipe which sends him back a few feet. Kyson phases in his baton and fires small energy discs from it. Tail simply flies over them and then dive bombs Kyson. Tails hits the playing field with enouguh force that makes a crack in the glass, sendign out a shockwave that knocks Kyon off of his feet."You know, I have a big advantage over you," he says, "I can fly so good luck trying to get me to hit the ground."
    "I can manage." Kyson responds, getting back up. Kyson aims his baton carefully at where Tails is standing. An invisible wave is launched from the baton, exploding in sound as it hits the ground, propelling Tails into the air. Tails is unable to recuperate in time to readjust himself and fly back down. Kyson phases in his baton and takes a large swing using it as a baseball bat. He hits Tails right as he comes down, blasting him clear over the field egde. Kyson walks over to the edge to try one final attack, but Tails has managed to right himself this time and is coming up too fast for Kyson to react again. Tails kicks Kyson downward off the edge of the field.
    "That should do it." Tails says to himself, still hovering off of the field, but he has spoken too soon. As he falls Kyson aims him baton at the ground below him and fires off another sound wave, this one much more powerful than the earlier one. The blast impacts the ground just before he does and the force launches him back up above Tails, where he uses his mace in a downward swing to knock Tails to the ground. To ensure Tails falls all the way, Kyson launches a last sound blast at him as they both fall, driving Tails into the ground. Kyson hits the ground just as hard a few moments later.
    "I think I won." Kyson says, matter of factly. The tournament roster has shown Tails name crossed out and Kyson's advanced to the next round. "Good game," he says, helping Tails back up, "You had me worried there for a second."
    Tails smiles. "I was never any good at chess." They both laugh. "Hey, what's Cream doing..." Kyson sees what Tails has been seeing, Amy and Cream are having a standoff with the robot that had caused so much trouble earlier. "I think we should sit this one out," Tails says, "It's not safe."
    "Agreed, but let's be here on standby just in case while Eggman loads up the next round of his tournament.

sonicx42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sonicx42

As the robot slowly advances towards the two...

Dante springs in the middle blocking the two from the robot

He holds his hand out and creates another power of energy but this time more powerful and deadly.

Before he shoot's it at the robot sonic and knuckles jump in the middle of the battle

Sonic, hey knuckles how about a quick sparr? You and me against this robot?

Knuckles, I don't know sonic

Sonic, c'mon how about we make this intersting I'll get him first and you can have my seconds?

Knuckles, Seconds? I don't know about that but all of the sudden I've got the urge to fight!

Eggman's voice, Hey Hey Hey stop it now! You all will get your chance to fight so be patient!

Now that that's settled, Dante...Be a good hedgehog and go back to where you were or someone will be disqualified hahahahahahhahahahh!

Dante, Walks off

I shouldn't have sprang forward like that I could've been disqualified...