Sesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sesiak
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Hello everyone, I can't find anyhow game I was playing in childhood.

Don't remember on which system it was but I will try to describe it best I could.

Game was entirely in Chinese/Asian language and it was typical adventure style game from left to right.

Theme of game was Buddhist mythology I think, You had your character traveling from level to level using magic abilities to kill enemies, I remember few levels of this game, there was cloud temple there, Lava cave where lava was rising and many other very Asian styled. I don't remember much about skills in game as everything was in foreign for me language, but I remember I think that main character look like a monk with bold head. I would love to find title of this game to finally after so many years finish it as I finally found Banana Prince :)
So many memories from past, so many games which you just don't remember title and you have just picture in your head how game looked like but no title coming to head whatsoever or it was in foreign language making it impossible to read.

I mostly played SNES and NES also GBA, but not sure do it was game on one of them I already asked few times for games on retro forums and always was this one person who know title so I just want to give it a try :)

Thank you guys :)

WAJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 WAJ
Member since 2003 • 771 Posts

Bonks adventure?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonk%27s_Adventure

Sesiak