Why did Liberals riot after Trump won, and will they riot again if he's re-elected?

• 124 results
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: I am you said it could be white rightwingers beating up other white people. Sorry but it was a dumb argument on your part.

No actually your argument was stupid because it had no context. You don't know. But you tried to pretend you did. FYI look up what the term devil's advocate means. It will do you some good.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@r-gamer: He's the guy who denied the liberal riots happened after Trump won. He was trying to argue it was actually right wingers rioting in Portland and Oakland. Lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 LJS9502_basic

@Guy_Brohski said:

@r-gamer: He's the guy who denied the liberal riots happened after Trump won. He was trying to argue it was actually right wingers rioting in Portland and Oakland. Lol.

Not what I said. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Try it.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I know exactly what Devils advocate means. Regardless you made a stupid far left observation as usual.

If they say hate crime vs white people has risen it would mean they crime was committed because they were white. It didn't say hate crimes vs liberals had risen. Stop being a dumb ass.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

@mrbojangles25: "Right wingers rioted [when Trump won] *sic* because they felt emboldened."

Liar. Right wingers didn't riot when Trump won, only the leftists did. And you make violent rioting sound harmless like throwing a family picnic or something.

One Word: Charlottesville.

The Charlottesville rally organized by this guy? https://forward.com/fast-forward/380476/charlottesville-neo-nazi-jason-kessler-jewish-girlfriend/ Which was organized in advanced when another group of left wingers decided to go up and "counter protests" (pick fights)? Or are we talking about something else? You're going to need a better example than that.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Guy_Brohski

@eoten: Thanks for the link, I wasn't aware of those details regarding the Charlottesville incident. That's an eye opener.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Eoten

@Guy_Brohski said:

@eoten: Thanks for the link, I wasn't aware of those details regarding the Charlottesville incident. That's an eye opener.

And when you realize that event is all the left has and uses to justify acts of violence against people on the right, the picture becomes even clearer too.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

@mrbojangles25: "Right wingers rioted [when Trump won] *sic* because they felt emboldened."

Liar. Right wingers didn't riot when Trump won, only the leftists did. And you make violent rioting sound harmless like throwing a family picnic or something.

The Charlottesville rally organized by this guy? https://forward.com/fast-forward/380476/charlottesville-neo-nazi-jason-kessler-jewish-girlfriend/ Which was organized in advanced when another group of left wingers decided to go up and "counter protests" (pick fights)? Or are we talking about something else? You're going to need a better example than that.

Wait, so was it a lefty who ran someone over?Where those White Supremacists marching with tki-torches stating "Jews will not replace us" lefties?

I'm confused.

He may have been a liberal a long time ago, but Kessler is right winger who belongs to right wing group, as was "Unit the Right". The false flag conspiracy theory has been debunked, https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/07/24/unraveling-unite-right-conspiracy-theories

Unraveling 'Unite the Right' conspiracy theories

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Zaryia
@eoten said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

And when you realize that event is all the left has

Uhh...

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

https://www.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@eoten: that's some Olympic level victim blaming.

How fucking shameful you should feel to the murdered victim

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#61 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

Uhh...

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

https://www.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

Again with the ADL report.....

ADL is not what we call an unbiased org.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

Uhh...

FBI director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by "white supremacist violence"

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/24/fbi-director-to-congress-most-domestic-terror-cases-are-driven-by-white-supremacist-violence/

GAO Weighs In On “Countering Violent Extremism”

https://www.cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism

P.S. ADL is reliable, high factual reporting.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

Uhh...

FBI director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by "white supremacist violence"

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/24/fbi-director-to-congress-most-domestic-terror-cases-are-driven-by-white-supremacist-violence/

Absolute nonsense that ADL is reliable.

Also "most" is not all.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Uhh...

Also "most" is not all.

ADL was talking deaths. FBI was just saying any domestic terror case. GAO is also correct.

Either way, Eoten is proven wrong and I'm glad you aren't contesting that much.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Uhh...

Also "most" is not all.

ADL was talking deaths. FBI was just saying any domestic terror case. GAO is also correct.

Believing I am wrong is not the same as proving it. You still get your feelings confused with reality.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Zaryia

@eoten said:

Believing I am wrong is not the same as proving it. You still get your feelings confused with reality.

I literally just cited the FBI, GAO, and ADL............

It's okay to be wrong man.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

ADL was talking deaths as their opinion dictates are considered deaths.

FBI is taking the data which conforms to their org. rules.

Either way, ADL is biased as f... it´s like asking PETA if meat is murder and expecting a truthful answer.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

What.

@Jacanuk said:

Huh?

Are you gonna refute my citation yet or not? Eoten was wrong. Deal with it?

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7314 Posts

I came to discuss the original topic, but this thread seems to have fallen off the rails a while back.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

What.

@Jacanuk said:

Huh?

I am refuting your assertion that ADL is not biased.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

What.

@Jacanuk said:

Huh?

I am refuting your assertion that ADL is not biased.

I never said they are not biased. I'm using the data from my sources that show Eoteon was objectively wrong.

You agree Eoten was incorrect based off of the FBI, GAO, ADL, and SPLC right? I mean he said Charlotesville was the only event for christ sake...

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Guy_Brohski

@LJS9502_basic: @LJS9502_basic: "Not what I said. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Try it"

Liar. You literally said there weren't any riots after Trump won on some other thread, and then you tried to imply it may not have been liberals rioting on the very first comment of this thread. I guess you can't comprehend your own words. That's weird.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Rioters are usually very very dumb or just very very angry. I don't understand rioters fixation with fire, burning other people properties to protest against the government or whatever they are protesting against. They don't have any decency or care.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 LJS9502_basic

@Guy_Brohski said:

@LJS9502_basic: @LJS9502_basic: "Not what I said. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Try it"

Liar. You literally said there weren't any riots after Trump won on some other thread, and then you tried to imply it may not have been liberals rioting on the very first comment of this thread. I guess you can't comprehend your own words. That's weird.

There were protests. Some bad actors don't change that. Hell they riot after their team wins a championship. Not all. Just some asshats.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Guy_Brohski

@LJS9502_basic: The "protests" became riots once the liberal hooligans began chucking bricks and lighting stuff on fire, stop downplaying the violence. And you still haven't answered the question of "do you think liberals will stage riots again if Trump wins again?" That's literally the talking point of the thread that you've danced around.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic

@Guy_Brohski said:

@LJS9502_basic: The "protests" became riots once the liberal hooligans began chucking bricks and lighting stuff on fire, stop downplaying the violence. And you still haven't answered the question of "do you think liberals will stage riots again if Trump wins again?" That's literally the talking point of the thread that you've danced around.

I didn't dance around anything and it's not my fault you don't understand.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Guy_Brohski

@LJS9502_basic: So you're not going to answer the topic and you're going to keep dancing around the question? Gotcha.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

No.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Liberals from my view are becoming increasingly violent. I am not saying far right groups are not violent, but when you say shit like well far left groups are not near as bad as far right groups you are down playing that both groups are equally terrible. We don't need any far-left/far-right extremist in America today. Both groups are violent and it needs to stop PERIOD.

This election year is going to be such a CF!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#80 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58395 Posts

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

Wait, so was it a lefty who ran someone over?Where those White Supremacists marching with tki-torches stating "Jews will not replace us" lefties?

I'm confused.

He may have been a liberal a long time ago, but Kessler is right winger who belongs to right wing group, as was "Unit the Right". The false flag conspiracy theory has been debunked, https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/07/24/unraveling-unite-right-conspiracy-theories

Unraveling 'Unite the Right' conspiracy theories

Anyway, back to my original point; everybody riots for generally dumb reasons. Let he without riot cast the first stone or something something I don't know.

It doesn't really matter who "did it first" because everyone is to blame.

@Xabiss said:

This election year is going to be such a CF!

Yeah I'm really hoping the media is responsible on both sides this rear. Hopefully a bit more objectivity, a bit less bias, and a lot less fear mongering.

We already have major outlets in a dick-measuring contest of "Who can kill more: flu or coronavirus?" let's just pour some incredibly partisan politics on top of that :D

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#81 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

If Trump does indeed stay around for another four years, I expect plentyof YouTube compilation meltdowns. And should the protests begin in my neck of the woods, that's just time and a half for me. Trump creating even more economic progress for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

I never said they are not biased. I'm using the data from my sources that show Eoteon was objectively wrong.

You agree Eoten was incorrect based off of the FBI, GAO, ADL, and SPLC right? I mean he said Charlotesville was the only event for christ sake...

Yes, I agree with all but ADL

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Guy_Brohski

@Stevo_the_gamer: Right on. I can respect that.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

If Trump does indeed stay around for another four years, I expect plentyof YouTube compilation meltdowns. And should the protests begin in my neck of the woods, that's just time and a half for me. Trump creating even more economic progress for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get that money lol

Seriously tho, Antifa has provided so much youtube content. Its like its own genre, Its entertaining for sure. Some of the videos of people interviewing them are hilarious. Violence and breaking stuff is wack tho, doesn't solve anything. People cant say the left doesnt get violent, just gotta type

"antifa compilations" and you will get a flood of content. The media defended Antifa way to long, they cant lie about this stuff, the internet sees all. Everyone has a phone and the internet.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#85 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@Guy_Brohski: Hey, don't revenge thread me.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/if-trump-loses-his-presidency-this-year-do-you-thi-33482021/

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#86 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts
Loading Video...

Leftists already cause violence without an election, they go to trumps rallys and assault the people coming in and out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#87 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

My side is better than your side. Waa waaaa waaaa.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Guy_Brohski

@warmblur: How is it even a revenge thread? First of all, I don't do revenge threads. And second, they're very different topics. Your thread speculates if right wingers will possibly retaliate with violence if Trump doesn't win a second term. Why would you assume they might? Did they incite violence when Obama won two terms? No. My thread is asking if there will be a repeat of violence from the left if Trump wins again. I can see some similarity in the Topics, but calling it a Revenge Thread is a little dramatic..

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Zaryia

@Guy_Brohski said:

@warmblur: How is it even a revenge thread? First of all, I don't do revenge threads

This is literally a revenge thread by every definition.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/why-did-liberals-riot-after-trump-won-and-will-the-33482987/

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/why-did-liberals-riot-after-trump-won-and-will-the-33482987/

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Guy_Brohski

@zaryia: Why did you post 2 of the exact same links to my thread?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zaryia

@Guy_Brohski said:

@zaryia: Why did you post 2 of the exact same links to my thread?

They look near identical so I accidentally copied the wrong URL. My bad Bro.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Xabiss

@jeezers said:
Loading Video...

Leftists already cause violence without an election, they go to trumps rallys and assault the people coming in and out.

This is a huge issue in American today and the left is getting more and more violent.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#93 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Well, liberals are not the sharpest tools in the shed so...

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Guy_Brohski

@Xabiss: I agree. The left is barbaric. I hope the Police in major cities have plenty of riot gear on the ready in case 45 wins again. Because you know for DAMN sure the libs gonna go ape sh** and start riots again.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2145 Posts

@Guy_Brohski said:

@Xabiss: I agree. The left is barbaric. I hope the Police in major cities have plenty of riot gear on the ready in case 45 wins again. Because you know for DAMN sure the libs gonna go ape sh** and start riots again.

And yet Trump and MAGA are the ones threatening with civil war if he's not re-elected.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Xabiss

@rmpumper said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

And yet Trump and MAGA are the ones threatening with civil war if he's not re-elected.

Really? I have not seen anything of the sort. I do know the left will go nucking futs if he wins again.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@rmpumper said:
@Guy_Brohski said:

Really? I have not seen anything of the sort. I do know the left will go nucking futs if he wins again.

I don’t know if it wasn’t mentioned earlier, but I think asking if people will riot if Trump wins reelection is looking a little too far ahead. I’d be more concerned about whether or not people will riot if the DNC screws Bernie out of the nomination.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Perhaps the left care more for democratic values, so much so, they're willing to riot....

I mean, the American patriots rioted and rebelled....

Just sayin'...... Maybe conservatives and Trumpettes aren't really patriotic enough to stand up against their government whenever necessary....

;)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 LJS9502_basic

@drunk_pi said:

Perhaps the left care more for democratic values, so much so, they're willing to riot....

Just sayin'...... Maybe conservatives and Trumpettes aren't really patriotic enough to stand up against their government whenever necessary....

;)

Oh they definitely don't stand up to their government when necessary...…..

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@drunk_pi said:

;)

Oh they definitely don't stand up to their government when necessary...…..

So, you guys went from saying rioting after Trump won was fake news to saying there was rioting but it’s justified because Trump winning the election was as bad as British oppression that eventually led to the Revolutionary War.

Remind me again, how much violence was there during the recent protests in Virginia against Governor Blackface’s proposals to disarm lawful gun owners versus the violence after the 2016 election, as well as the Antifa attacks?