What distraction does Trump use July 24?

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Poll What distraction does Trump use July 24? (12 votes)

Speak on the racism issue 17%
Engage with Iran 58%
Another rally 42%
Phone in on Fox News all day 42%
ICE raids/border 25%
Something new 33%
 • 
ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 701 Posts

Maybe I should've put "all of the above"

Inb4 that then

To clarify, yes, referring to distractions from Mueller testifying

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Why does he need another distraction? Is there any development in the Epstein case?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@horgen: OP means regarding the Mueller hearings.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Unless Mueller actually drops a bombshell ( Do you guys really think this is going to happen?),

Trump will put a magnify glass on the hearing its self. Because it will justify his "witchhunt" claims.

I'm looking forward to the theatrics, both repubs and dems will get to ask their questions to papa Mueller.

Should be fun entertainment.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Master_Live said:

Oh right. I forgot that is happening this week.

@jeezers said:

Unless Mueller actually drops a bombshell ( Do you guys really think this is going to happen?),

Trump will put a magnify glass on the hearing its self. Because it will justify his "witchhunt" claims.

I'm looking forward to the theatrics, both repubs and dems will get to ask their questions to papa Mueller.

It will be a bombshell for all those who don't know anything of the negative in the report released earlier.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Master_Live

I suspect Democrats might be setting themselves up for disappointment.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jeezers

@horgen said:
@Master_Live said:

Oh right. I forgot that is happening this week.

@jeezers said:

It will be a bombshell for all those who don't know anything of the negative in the report released earlier.

If they don't bother to know what was in the report, why would it matter to them now?

Unpopular hot take >>>

I'm looking more forward to what Republicans ask Mueller in regards to the origins of the steele dossier and where the initial information came from within Fusion GPS (who had been hired on behalf of Hillary Clinton & the DNC too find any ties between trump and Russia) too spark this investigation.

One part, in particular, the Russian pee pee tape, where a yahoo article apparently made allegations that there was a tape of Trump in a room within Moscow’s posh Ritz-Carlton Hotel, watching two prostitutes pee on a bed the Obamas supposedly slept in. The incident allegedly took place in 2013, when Trump was visiting Moscow to attend the Miss Universe pageant.

"Christopher Steele is the man who authored the dossier. He's a former British intelligence officer who worked for MI6, Britain's equivalent of the CIA, for more than 20 years. He was hired by Fusion GPS, a research firm created by former Wall Street Journal journalists, during the most recent U.S presidential campaign.

At first, Fusion GPS was hired in 2015 by a republican donor who opposed Trump, but once he became the clear frontrunner for the Republican nomination that financing ended.

Fusion was then hired in April 2016 by a law firm Perkins Coie on behalf of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That firm continued to fund the research through October 2016, though, according to Vox, people involved say that neither the campaign nor the DNC were aware of the details of the investigation.

"Fusion, in turn, hired Steele for his ties to to Moscow and his expertise on Russian affairs, all in an effort to compile information on Donald Trump and his relationship with the Russian government. All of that was recorded and pieced together in the dossier that Buzzfeed eventually published.

I want answers on this pee pee tape. bowchicka bow wow

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts
@jeezers said:

If they don't bother to know what was in the report, why would it matter to them now?

Unpopular hot take >>>

I'm looking more forward to what Republicans ask Mueller in regards to the origins of the steele dossier and where the initial information came from within Fusion GPS (who had been hired on behalf of Hillary Clinton & the DNC too find any ties between trump and Russia) too spark this investigation.

One part, in particular, the Russian pee pee tape, where a yahoo article apparently made allegations that there was a tape of Trump in a room within Moscow’s posh Ritz-Carlton Hotel, watching two prostitutes pee on a bed the Obamas supposedly slept in. The incident allegedly took place in 2013, when Trump was visiting Moscow to attend the Miss Universe pageant.

"Christopher Steele is the man who authored the dossier. He's a former British intelligence officer who worked for MI6, Britain's equivalent of the CIA, for more than 20 years. He was hired by Fusion GPS, a research firm created by former Wall Street Journal journalists, during the most recent U.S presidential campaign.

At first, Fusion GPS was hired in 2015 by a republican donor who opposed Trump, but once he became the clear frontrunner for the Republican nomination that financing ended.

Fusion was then hired in April 2016 by a law firm Perkins Coie on behalf of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That firm continued to fund the research through October 2016, though, according to Vox, people involved say that neither the campaign nor the DNC were aware of the details of the investigation.

"Fusion, in turn, hired Steele for his ties to to Moscow and his expertise on Russian affairs, all in an effort to compile information on Donald Trump and his relationship with the Russian government. All of that was recorded and pieced together in the dossier that Buzzfeed eventually published.

What the actual ****? haha

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeezers

@Chutebox: cant make this shit up lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

He has a rally that day so I'm going with that tiny orange hands needs his ego stroked by his cult.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

Can I place money on "Declare a peacekeeping invasion of Puerto Rico, then undeclare it when he finally learns Puerto Rico is part of the United States"?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jeezers

@baelnergal: we should make them a state

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Master_Live

For what is worth it seems the Governor of Puerto Rico will resign on Wednesday and the FBI might act on standing arrest warrants regarding corruption chargers by PR governments officials.

Oh wait, nobody cares about that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@jeezers said:

Nothing in the report justified those claims.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Chutebox said:
@jeezers said:

Unpopular hot take >>>

What the actual ****? haha

So I think he wants the hearing to go full Alex Jones clown shoes.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

He will most likely phone in Faux news and state that "the squad" have now declared war against Santa Claus and that the patriotic thing to do is spend all day doing there xmas shopping.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeezers

@zaryia: that information is legit, was used in the steele dossier..., even muellers report briefly mentions it, its not even a conspiracy theory, many MSM outlets even reported on it, hell even colbert did a comedy skit on it.

Even the dude on msnbc was talking about it

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/new-book-s-scoop-could-clarify-dossier-s-trump-pee-tape-claim-1184236611773

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Master_Live

@Master_Live said:

I suspect Democrats might be setting themselves up for disappointment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@Master_Live:

Lol.

The Democratic party had a lot of time to prepare. Im genuinely surprised at their efforts. Imo, any push feels rushed or last minute. They need a focused campaign. All im seeing are a bunch of democrats disagreeing with each other and trying to re assure that trump is bad.

Imo a better approach would be to leave the impression of a unified party.