Was the term "Kung Flu" racist the Obama admin used it or only if a Republican uses it?

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

https://web.archive.org/web/20170505123306/https:/www.tennesseevalley.va.gov/TENNESSEEVALLEY/features/Flu_Shots_for_Veterans.asp

https://www.wallawalla.va.gov/docs/UPDATED_090815_Flu_Brochure_2015-2016.pdf

What's racist or not is really confusing to me. The Obama admin used the term on the VA website and in a mailer and not a single person complained.

Now if a Republican or anyone in the Trump admin uses it they are accused of being racist.

Or is the difference that this is 2020 and the Obama admin used the phrase in 2015. Back in 2015 were standards completely different?

If the Trump admin put out a flyer with a monkey in a karate suit kicking a flu would people complain?

I don't understand why everyone in 2015 thought it was ok and then suddenly now everyone assumes it's racist.

Kind of like the Obama-Biden admin putting kids in cages and no one complaining, but then trying to use that to attack the Trump admin as an example of racism.

Avatar image for Planeforger
Planeforger

18363

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 18363 Posts

This link might help: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/context?s=t

Avatar image for Gaming-Planet
Gaming-Planet

20287

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 20287 Posts

People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

Constant bickering about races and racism is what fascists and communists do to implement their ideology into the system. It's very much like a dogwhistle to say your alliance.

If you know, you know.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14468 Posts

A better question is, is it actually easier to hack accounts that are over a decade old with less than 1000 posts, or is it easier to just make a new email? Like I have to assume getting an ancient account has to be some kind of pain, right?

And to answer the actual question, context matters. Calling covid-19 the kung flu is racist.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

12957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12957 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

Constant bickering about races and racism is what fascists and communists do to implement their ideology into the system. It's very much like a dogwhistle to say your alliance.

If you know, you know.

Kung Flu is racist though. And it is a dogwhistle to his many racist voters.

You're acting like he said China or Wuhan Virus where you can just write those off as location.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

170328

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 170328 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

Constant bickering about races and racism is what fascists and communists do to implement their ideology into the system. It's very much like a dogwhistle to say your alliance.

If you know, you know.

Calling covid-19 the kung flu is racist.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

36512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36512 Posts

lol

nice try but this quite obviously different.

1) is obama sitting there in ppt personally making the flyer?
2) it's not even for the same fucking virus!

the fact that these things even need to be pointed out proves the stupidity of this.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
Kadin_Kai

1204

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#8 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 1204 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170505123306/https:/www.tennesseevalley.va.gov/TENNESSEEVALLEY/features/Flu_Shots_for_Veterans.asp

https://www.wallawalla.va.gov/docs/UPDATED_090815_Flu_Brochure_2015-2016.pdf

What's racist or not is really confusing to me. The Obama admin used the term on the VA website and in a mailer and not a single person complained.

Now if a Republican or anyone in the Trump admin uses it they are accused of being racist.

Or is the difference that this is 2020 and the Obama admin used the phrase in 2015. Back in 2015 were standards completely different?

If the Trump admin put out a flyer with a monkey in a karate suit kicking a flu would people complain?

I don't understand why everyone in 2015 thought it was ok and then suddenly now everyone assumes it's racist.

Kind of like the Obama-Biden admin putting kids in cages and no one complaining, but then trying to use that to attack the Trump admin as an example of racism.

Semantics!

When Obama says Kung Flu, he is referring to the power of Kung Fu to fight the flu! It’s a positive meaning.

When Trump uses Kung Flu he is using it in a negative derogatory way, indicating that COVID19 came from China, the land of Kung Fu.

Just consider this, in the movie Rush Hour, Chris Tucker called other black people, “nigger.” Since he is black the word “nigger,” is positive meaning brotherly. It’s the equivalent to saying, “brother.”

But when Jackie Chan says it, it becomes derogatory because Jackie Chan is not ethnically black but Chinese.

Get it?

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

170328

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 170328 Posts

One is an example of a martial arts approach to fighting the flu. The other is a racist remark against an ethnic group. The more you know...…...

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

@Vaasman said:

A better question is, is it actually easier to hack accounts that are over a decade old with less than 1000 posts, or is it easier to just make a new email? Like I have to assume getting an ancient account has to be some kind of pain, right?

And to answer the actual question, context matters. Calling covid-19 the kung flu is racist.

Huh? What does hacking accounts have to do with the Kung Flu? What in the world are you talking about?

Is the phrase "Make American Great Again" also racist? When Bill Clinton used it no one cared and he himself later said it was racist. Please explain the context on that one.

Avatar image for Solaryellow
Solaryellow

5718

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 5718 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

People tend to use and apply the term racism/racist incorrectly more often than not.

Avatar image for thegreatchomp
TheGreatChomp

775

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 TheGreatChomp
Member since 2020 • 775 Posts

Nice try. Stop taking comments out of context.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14468 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:
@Vaasman said:

A better question is, is it actually easier to hack accounts that are over a decade old with less than 1000 posts, or is it easier to just make a new email? Like I have to assume getting an ancient account has to be some kind of pain, right?

And to answer the actual question, context matters. Calling covid-19 the kung flu is racist.

Huh? What does hacking accounts have to do with the Kung Flu? What in the world are you talking about?

Is the phrase "Make American Great Again" also racist? When Bill Clinton used it no one cared and he himself later said it was racist. Please explain the context on that one.

You know exactly what I'm talking about bot. Or did you think no one would notice?

And yikes you can't even pretend to defend your shitty kung flu point anymore? Deflecting with a random non sequitur already?

Avatar image for n64dd
N64DD

13112

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13112 Posts

@Vaasman: Calls user a bot, ignores the actual content and derails.

4/10

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14468 Posts

@n64dd said:

@Vaasman: Calls user a bot, ignores the actual content and derails.

4/10

I didn't ignore the content, I posted about it. And the content is hot garbage anyway.

Stop encouraging shitposting.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

12957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12957 Posts

@n64dd said:

@Vaasman: Calls user a bot, ignores the actual content and derails.

4/10

Gas-lighting and trolling

0/10

Avatar image for n64dd
N64DD

13112

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13112 Posts

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

@Vaasman: Calls user a bot, ignores the actual content and derails.

4/10

Gas-lighting and trolling

0/10

Aren't you literally doing the same thing?

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

12957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12957 Posts

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

@Vaasman: Calls user a bot, ignores the actual content and derails.

4/10

Gas-lighting and trolling

0/10

Aren't you literally doing the same thing?

No...I'm accurately saying what you did.

Vaasman didn't ignore the actual content or derail. You said he did to get him mad.

Also you're avoiding the topic at all costs as there is no defending Trump on this one. Trump should try to not be racist.

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Maxpowers_32 said:
@Vaasman said:

A better question is, is it actually easier to hack accounts that are over a decade old with less than 1000 posts, or is it easier to just make a new email? Like I have to assume getting an ancient account has to be some kind of pain, right?

And to answer the actual question, context matters. Calling covid-19 the kung flu is racist.

Huh? What does hacking accounts have to do with the Kung Flu? What in the world are you talking about?

Is the phrase "Make American Great Again" also racist? When Bill Clinton used it no one cared and he himself later said it was racist. Please explain the context on that one.

You know exactly what I'm talking about bot. Or did you think no one would notice?

And yikes you can't even pretend to defend your shitty kung flu point anymore? Deflecting with a random non sequitur already?

Bot? You think I'm a transformer now? Talk about deflecting from the question.

So saying you want to fight the"kung flu" is not racist? It's only racist if you're referring to the Wuhan virus? (as it's called in China and was called on CNN). Therefore the phrase "kung flu" in general is not a racist term at all right? It's not like the N word that's always racist, unless it's said by a black person or a liberal that donates to the right group and virtue signals.

I thought China said the virus came from the US military or from Italy? If that were the case would it be ok to called it "Kung Flu"? Since Kung Fu comes from China and it seems like the virus came from China, wouldn't calling it the "Kung Flu" be considered what people prior to 2016 called a joke? How is it racist?

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

12957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12957 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:

Bot? You think I'm a transformer now? Talk about deflecting from the question.

So saying you want to fight the"kung flu" is not racist? It's only racist if you're referring to the Wuhan virus? (as it's called in China and was called on CNN). Therefore the phrase "kung flu" in general is not a racist term at all right? It's not like the N word that's always racist, unless it's said by a black person or a liberal that donates to the right group and virtue signals.

I thought China said the virus came from the US military or from Italy? If that were the case would it be ok to called it "Kung Flu"? Since Kung Fu comes from China and it seems like the virus came from China, wouldn't calling it the "Kung Flu" be considered what people prior to 2016 called a joke? How is it racist?

You already got annihilated on this. Give up. The amount of black-flips and twisting you are willing to go through to defend Trump is frankly laughable.

@kadin_kai said:

Semantics!

When Obama says Kung Flu, he is referring to the power of Kung Fu to fight the flu! It’s a positive meaning.

When Trump uses Kung Flu he is using it in a negative derogatory way, indicating that COVID19 came from China, the land of Kung Fu.

@LJS9502_basic said:

One is an example of a martial arts approach to fighting the flu. The other is a racist remark against an ethnic group. The more you know...…...

@Planeforger said:

This link might help: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/context?s=t

It's racist. Nothing you will say will change that.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

5218

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 5218 Posts

The media are mostly liberal. That’s just a fact. They back up the Democrats at all costs and trump (no pun) up fake news against conservatives. They’ve been doing it for decades.

Take the recent protests against the cops. The media championed and promoted the cause. They’re still doing it. Meanwhile, we’re in the middle of a Wuhan virus epidemic. It’s not wise to congregate enmass. But when conservatives demonstrate against the closures of businesses or attends a Trump rally they’re acting irresponsible or dangerous. Do you see the double standard they use?

Take any news you consume with a grain of salt. Especially when Trump or conservatives are concerned. If it seems too far fetched - it probably is.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14468

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14468 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:

Bot? You think I'm a transformer now? Talk about deflecting from the question.

So saying you want to fight the"kung flu" is not racist? It's only racist if you're referring to the Wuhan virus? (as it's called in China and was called on CNN). Therefore the phrase "kung flu" in general is not a racist term at all right? It's not like the N word that's always racist, unless it's said by a black person or a liberal that donates to the right group and virtue signals.

I thought China said the virus came from the US military or from Italy? If that were the case would it be ok to called it "Kung Flu"? Since Kung Fu comes from China and it seems like the virus came from China, wouldn't calling it the "Kung Flu" be considered what people prior to 2016 called a joke? How is it racist?

The phrase in 2015 wasn't used with any racial connotation and in fact the full reference is "kung flu fighting," as in it was a reference to beating the actual flu with martial arts (but really it was a campaign to promote vaccinations). There is no nationality or people at play being derided. It's a lame joke but it's not racially charged in any way. Meanwhile calling covid-19 "kung flu" only makes sense as a reference to China. Covid is not a martial arts oriented virus. Nor is it a flu. It only makes sense because of a racial stereotype.

Again, context.

You're being an idiot, stop trying to pretend calling covid-19 kung flu isn't racist. It is, you lose, get over it.

Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

3818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#23 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3818 Posts

@Solaryellow: @n64dd: @Maxpowers_32:

Are there any examples of Trump using stereotypes to make a joke about a white population? For example, if something happened involving Italians that he referred to as, say, "the meatball incident" or "the dago disaster"?

I swear this is an honest question. The only things I am aware of involve groups that are ethnic minorities in the US, but I don't really pay close attention to Trump's twitter or watch all of his speeches.

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24  Edited By Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Maxpowers_32 said:

Bot? You think I'm a transformer now? Talk about deflecting from the question.

So saying you want to fight the"kung flu" is not racist? It's only racist if you're referring to the Wuhan virus? (as it's called in China and was called on CNN). Therefore the phrase "kung flu" in general is not a racist term at all right? It's not like the N word that's always racist, unless it's said by a black person or a liberal that donates to the right group and virtue signals.

I thought China said the virus came from the US military or from Italy? If that were the case would it be ok to called it "Kung Flu"? Since Kung Fu comes from China and it seems like the virus came from China, wouldn't calling it the "Kung Flu" be considered what people prior to 2016 called a joke? How is it racist?

The phrase in 2015 wasn't used with any racial connotation and in fact the full reference is "kung flu fighting," as in it was a reference to beating the actual flu with martial arts (but really it was a campaign to promote vaccinations). There is no nationality or people at play being derided. It's a lame joke but it's not racially charged in any way. Meanwhile calling covid-19 "kung flu" only makes sense as a reference to China. Covid is not a martial arts oriented virus. Nor is it a flu. It only makes sense because of a racial stereotype.

Again, context.

You're being an idiot, stop trying to pretend calling covid-19 kung flu isn't racist. It is, you lose, get over it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161222210838/https:/www.wallawalla.va.gov/docs/UPDATED_090815_Flu_Brochure_2015-2016.pdf

Since the link I posted before was taken down use the above link for the 2nd reference

The full context of the 1st is "become a kung flu fighter".

2nd one (posted above) is "Kung Flu — Knock it out before it knocks YOU out!"

"Kung Flu" refers to the disease. Are you saying because it comes from China you couldn't use that same mailer with the Wuhan virus? Isn't that being racist on your part? Do you really think the average person in China cares?

In the 1st example if Trump used it the same way wouldn't the left say it is cultural appropriation since most Americans don't know kung fu and kung fu comes from China? Is that as offensive as white people selling Mexican food or not?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538398/Burrito-shop-shuts-accused-stealing-culture.html

Bottom line, maybe the left should stop trying to be outraged over every little thing Trump says and offer solutions to problems instead. If you want you can make anything offensive and become outraged by it.

Avatar image for Maxpowers_32
Maxpowers_32

818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts
@judaspete said:

@Solaryellow: @n64dd: @Maxpowers_32:

Are there any examples of Trump using stereotypes to make a joke about a white population? For example, if something happened involving Italians that he referred to as, say, "the meatball incident" or "the dago disaster"?

I swear this is an honest question. The only things I am aware of involve groups that are ethnic minorities in the US, but I don't really pay close attention to Trump's twitter or watch all of his speeches.

Yes, there are a lot of examples. Maybe watch an actual Trump rally, read the transcript of what he's said, or look at the quotes in context. He has a great sense of humor and jokes about everyone. The only comments that make it into the media are the ones where they think they can attack him.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

36512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#26 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36512 Posts

well... this attempt flopped hard


Avatar image for judaspete
judaspete

3818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#27 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3818 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:
@judaspete said:

@Solaryellow: @n64dd: @Maxpowers_32:

Are there any examples of Trump using stereotypes to make a joke about a white population? For example, if something happened involving Italians that he referred to as, say, "the meatball incident" or "the dago disaster"?

I swear this is an honest question. The only things I am aware of involve groups that are ethnic minorities in the US, but I don't really pay close attention to Trump's twitter or watch all of his speeches.

Yes, there are a lot of examples. Maybe watch an actual Trump rally, read the transcript of what he's said, or look at the quotes in context. He has a great sense of humor and jokes about everyone. The only comments that make it into the media are the ones where they think they can attack him.

Got any off the top of your head? I'm not going to parse through more of his stupid rallies over this, I just don't care enough.

Also, is "kung flu" an example of his great sense of humor? Because it's a dad-joke at best.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

12957

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 12957 Posts

@Maxpowers_32 said:
@judaspete said:

@Solaryellow: @n64dd: @Maxpowers_32:

Are there any examples of Trump using stereotypes to make a joke about a white population? For example, if something happened involving Italians that he referred to as, say, "the meatball incident" or "the dago disaster"?

I swear this is an honest question. The only things I am aware of involve groups that are ethnic minorities in the US, but I don't really pay close attention to Trump's twitter or watch all of his speeches.

Yes, there are a lot of examples. Maybe watch an actual Trump rally, read the transcript of what he's said, or look at the quotes in context. He has a great sense of humor and jokes about everyone. The only comments that make it into the media are the ones where they think they can attack him.

Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A7CrLVnD5w

Avatar image for PernicioEnigma
PernicioEnigma

6390

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6390 Posts

Culturally insensitive maybe, but to call this a racist comment just dilutes the the conversation when it comes to racism in my opinion. Trump being so flippant in his handling and attitude of the coronavirus outbreak in the US is the more concerning aspect of comments like this.

China hasn't really been relevant in Covid-19 discussions for awhile now anyway. When most people think of Covid-19 places like the USA and Brazil come to mind because their responses to the pandemic have been so overwhelmingly incompetent.

Avatar image for Shmiity
Shmiity

6519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#30 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6519 Posts

Its definitely culturally insensitive. Its really immature. You can say where the virus originated from- but if you're playfully giving it an asian-inspired nickname... Thats bad, man. Its just not good leadership.

Avatar image for joebones5000
joebones5000

3101

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 3101 Posts

The republic party is the party of racists. Republicans were branded that because of their actions toward non-whites. If you want to change that, change their behavior.

Avatar image for Nude_Dude
Nude_Dude

5476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5476 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

Constant bickering about races and racism is what fascists and communists do to implement their ideology into the system. It's very much like a dogwhistle to say your alliance.

If you know, you know.

*says racist garbage*

"Shut up you racist."

"WOW way to silence me huh this is now a CULTURE WAR, the communists and nazis are taking over... you know, the nazis, famous for their bickering against racism"

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

46096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 46096 Posts

@Gaming-Planet: "People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

Constant bickering about races and racism is what fascists and communists do to implement their ideology into the system. It's very much like a dogwhistle to say your alliance.

If you know, you know."

People obviously do say and act racist, but for the most part this is the truth.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

170328

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 170328 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@Gaming-Planet: "People use the word racist to silence their opponents, even when it's not warranted or if the standards are flipped. It's a culture war.

Constant bickering about races and racism is what fascists and communists do to implement their ideology into the system. It's very much like a dogwhistle to say your alliance.

If you know, you know."

People obviously do say and act racist, but for the most part this is the truth.

Conversely when called out for racism they spout this...…….

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

46096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 46096 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: So...where does it end?

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

170328

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 170328 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@LJS9502_basic: So...where does it end?

I'd like to see racism end myself but humans suck so there's that......

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

46096

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 46096 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Chutebox said:

@LJS9502_basic: So...where does it end?

I'd like to see racism end myself but humans suck so there's that......

Well duh haha

Avatar image for Nude_Dude
Nude_Dude

5476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5476 Posts

MAGA bot's handbook to dishonest arguing whenever Trump is exposed, Paragraph #482:

When all else fails, blame Obama

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

47428

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#39 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 47428 Posts

@Maxpowers_32: You must really love Obama to be talking about him years after his tenure.

Don't blame you, dude was pretty awesome.