Trump's incoherent interview with AP...wow...

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

This guy is a complete retard.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

"But he tells it like it is!"

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@AlexKidd5000:

Both Trump and the dude in the video are pretty dumb. I've seen this guy before, he's not very good at this. In all fairness, he does at least recognize he himself is being a little incoherant, unlike Trump, who is oblivious.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

The man is literally an idiot, and that's not ad hominem. A testament to how far behind this country has fallen relative to the rest of the world.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Taken completely out of context.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

This was my favourite part:

AP: One more 100 days question.

TRUMP: That's fine.

AP: ... is do you think you have the right team in place for your next 100 days?

TRUMP: Yes. I think my team has been, well, I have different teams. I think my military team has been treated with great respect. As they should be. I think my other team hasn't been treated with the respect that they should get. We have some very talented people, and very diverse people.

AP: Do you mean your White House team when you say that?

TRUMP: Yeah, my White House team. I think Reince (Priebus) has been doing an excellent job. I think that, you know, this is a very tough environment not caused necessarily by me. Although the election has, you know, look, the Democrats had a tremendous opportunity because the electoral college, as I said, is so skewed to them. You start off by losing in New York and California, no matter who it is. If, if Abe Lincoln came back to life, he would lose New York and he would lose California. It's just the registration, there's nothing you can do. So you're losing the two biggest states, that's where you start. OK. The Electoral College is so skewed in favor of a Democrat that it's very, very hard. Look at Obama's number in the Electoral College. His numbers on the win were ... but the Electoral College numbers were massive. You lose New York, you lose Illinois. Illinois is impossible to win. And you look at, so now you lose New York, Illinois, no matter what you do, and California. Right. And you say, man. Now you have to win Florida, you have to win Ohio, you have to win North Carolina. You have to win all these states, and then I won Wisconsin and Michigan and all of these other places, but you remember there was no way to, there was no way to 270.

hahaha WHAT THE ****. Why is he still talking about the election?! Is he going senile? Were this any other first world nation Trump would be branded a lunatic and barred from running.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

AP: ... is do you think you have the right team in place for your next 100 days?

TRUMP: Yes. I think my team has been, well, I have different teams. I think my military team has been treated with great respect. As they should be. I think my other team hasn't been treated with the respect that they should get. We have some very talented people, and very diverse people.

TRUMP: Yeah, my White House team. I think Reince (Priebus) has been doing an excellent job. I think that, you know, this is a very tough environment not caused necessarily by me. Although the election has, you know, look, the Democrats had a tremendous opportunity because the electoral college, as I said, is so skewed to them. You start off by losing in New York and California, no matter who it is. If, if Abe Lincoln came back to life, he would lose New York and he would lose California. It's just the registration, there's nothing you can do. So you're losing the two biggest states, that's where you start. OK. The Electoral College is so skewed in favor of a Democrat that it's very, very hard. Look at Obama's number in the Electoral College. His numbers on the win were ... but the Electoral College numbers were massive. You lose New York, you lose Illinois. Illinois is impossible to win. And you look at, so now you lose New York, Illinois, no matter what you do, and California. Right. And you say, man. Now you have to win Florida, you have to win Ohio, you have to win North Carolina. You have to win all these states, and then I won Wisconsin and Michigan and all of these other places, but you remember there was no way to, there was no way to 270.

hahaha WHAT THE ****. Why is he still talking about the election?! Is he going senile? Were this any other first world nation Trump would be branded a lunatic and barred from running.

Interview was cleverly edited.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@perfect_blue said: