deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

President Trump has told senior aides that he has decided to remove Stephen K. Bannon, the embattled White House chief strategist who helped Mr. Trump win the 2016 election, according to two administration officials briefed on the discussion.

The president and senior White House officials were debating when and how to dismiss Mr. Bannon. The two administration officials cautioned that Mr. Trump is known to be averse to confrontation within his inner circle, and could decide to keep on Mr. Bannon for some time.

As of Friday morning, the two men were still discussing Mr. Bannon’s future, the officials said. A person close to Mr. Bannon insisted the parting of ways was his idea, and that he had submitted his resignation to the president on Aug. 7, to be announced at the start of this week, but it was delayed in the wake of the racial unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

link: http://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

I hope it's true, but this is going to piss off a large chunk of his remaining supporters. Trump may yet change his mind.

Edit: Just got announced officially. This is going to be interesting.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Lunatic should have never been in

Hopefully this will hurt Trump with the alt-right

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Hahahahaha It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Bannon is pure trash and shouldn't have even been there in the first place. The guy is creepy af as well.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

President Trump has told senior aides that he has decided to remove Stephen K. Bannon, the embattled White House chief strategist who helped Mr. Trump win the 2016 election, according to two administration officials briefed on the discussion.

The president and senior White House officials were debating when and how to dismiss Mr. Bannon. The two administration officials cautioned that Mr. Trump is known to be averse to confrontation within his inner circle, and could decide to keep on Mr. Bannon for some time.

As of Friday morning, the two men were still discussing Mr. Bannon’s future, the officials said. A person close to Mr. Bannon insisted the parting of ways was his idea, and that he had submitted his resignation to the president on Aug. 7, to be announced at the start of this week, but it was delayed in the wake of the racial unrest in Charlottesville, Va.

link: http://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html

Well, good riddance you don´t call your boss a ignorant moron and go scot free.

But i love the CNN spin, suddenly Bannon is a good guy.

One minute the devil the next the left's hero.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

He keeps removing people and still has problems hiring folks, isn't he?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jacanuk

@horgen said:

Not as much Trump as it´s his new chief of staff getting the house in order.

of course the shit Bannon did does not help him, but i think he knew the clock had rang out for his time in the white house.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

of course the shit Bannon did does not help him, but i think he knew the clock had rang out for his time in the white house.

Oh right, he got a new chief of staff not so long ago.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Thank God, the dude was a sicko. Now if only trump can fire himself, or better yet jeff sessions.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jacanuk

@horgen said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Oh right, he got a new chief of staff not so long ago.

Yup General Kelly.

A very competent guy according to rumours

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@perfect_blue said:

lol what? Since when has he been described as a hero for the left? By all means, cite me a source I'd love to read it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Now if the rest of the administration is fired.........

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jacanuk

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@perfect_blue said:

lol what? Since when has he been described as a hero for the left? By all means, cite me a source I'd love to read it.

Just go to CNN and listen to them.

If you had to follow their logic Bannon was the most competent member of Trumps cabinet and now that he is gone, Trump is lost like a little fat kid with his candy bar.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

And round and round we go on the Trump circus. I guess this is what happens when a morally bankrupt administration and president adopts a character with some moral integrity and common sense. This is going to be fun to watch. What's Kelly going to do when he reaches Trump though? He's the most bankrupt of them all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk: you're hatred blinds you. They are saying that Bannon has been the driving force that shaped trumps administrative direction, and now that he is gone they are riding in a car with no driver.

Completely accurate assessment.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:

Just go to CNN and listen to them.

If you had to follow their logic Bannon was the most competent member of Trumps cabinet and now that he is gone, Trump is lost like a little fat kid with his candy bar.

One, I asked you to simply LINK anything....anything at all, and again you've failed cite anything backing your post. Secondly, your bolded assertion isn't supported by the notion that 'comptency' implies he's liked. Someone can be competent and despised due to their stances or views.

You could have just stopped at your first sentence and been fine, however you've yet again shown yourself to be a partisan fool.