Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Trump renews call for pre-debate 'drug test'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/518476-trump-renews-call-for-pre-debate-drug-test

President Trump on Sunday again suggested that he and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should be tested for drugs before the upcoming debate between the two candidates.

Trump, who has sought to make Biden's age and mental agility an issue in the campaign by suggesting he has dementia, has baselessly accused Biden of having used drugs to improve his public performance.

In the latest tweet, which comes just two days before the debate, he again seized on the issue.

“I will be strongly demanding a Drug Test of Sleepy Joe Biden prior to, or after, the Debate on Tuesday night. Naturally, I will agree to take one also. His Debate performances have been record setting UNEVEN, to put it mildly. Only drugs could have caused this discrepancy???” Trump tweeted.

lol crybaby is already making excuses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Man, Trump needs to take an on air dementia test. He is doing all he can to delegitimize the election.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zaryia

Chris Wallace won't fact check Trump and Biden during the debate

Aww too bad. Trump wouldn't stand a chance he lies so much.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#5 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41538 Posts

@zaryia: Thank god for Snopes!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23933 Posts

This could backfire real hard.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 horgen  Moderator  Online
Member since 2006 • 127509 Posts

@Maroxad said:

Trump would never reveal his results. He would claim they are perfect, the best.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36041 Posts

I'm gonna go vote for Biden in person on October 6th, which is the earliest I can do so. No need to watch a debate, I'm just going to vote and offer to drive people to the polls if they need a ride.

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

Well, I've always wanted to know what Trump was on, so I say go ahead with it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@AfterShafter: Why? You gonna ask him for some? If so, save some for me. I’m a little stressed out and he seems chill.

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@AfterShafter: Why? You gonna ask him for some? If so, save some for me. I’m a little stressed out and he seems chill.

You think that guy is turning orange because he's managing his stress well? I half expect his head to explode at one of his rallies when he gets all excited that one of his sketchy comments makes the crowd froth at the mouth.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@horgen said:
@Maroxad said:

Trump would never reveal his results. He would claim they are perfect, the best.

Just like those taxes lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@AfterShafter: Hmmm. Maybe I should to one of those things.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19580 Posts

I would like to see them both undergo independent medical check-ups, plus drug tests and IQ tests.

I know Trump constantly says he's the healthiest and smartest person on the planet, so surely he'd have nothing to worry about there.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

Man, Trump needs to take an on air dementia test. He is doing all he can to delegitimize the election.

Funny coming from someone that supports Bidden, hypocrites proven many times over.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Xabiss
@zaryia said:

Coming from the guy that said he worked in the senate for 180 years. ROFLMAO! and the military is dumb bastards. Damn the hypocrites in politics is bad right now. America is screwed if this is the best we get to choose from. Just F$%K it at this point America may never make a come back after this shit show!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Xabiss

@thegreatchomp To bad you deleted your message. I will explain the hypocrites in politics is absolutely terrible right now. I am not attacking anyone. I am only calling out the hypocritical crap we are seeing in politics right now. When one side does something and the other side does it everyone goes in pure defense mode and makes all kinds of excuses why it is happening. I am just sick of it at this point and it is only getting worse. We have two people running for president that should NEVER be in that position. Both of them suck and it is a shame this is where we are at in America.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Xabiss: Then move? Biden isn’t that bad, but Trump and the GOP are reaching Nazi territory. You think I like Biden? I support Sanders and AOC, I back Biden because Trump has got to go before he does more damage.

Either way, I’m packing up and leaving ASAP so I can watch and laugh as Trump turns this country into a Western version of North Korea.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Xabiss

@thegreatchomp said:

@Xabiss: Then move? Biden isn’t that bad, but Trump and the GOP are reaching Nazi territory. You think I like Biden? I support Sanders and AOC, I back Biden because Trump has got to go before he does more damage.

Either way, I’m packing up and leaving ASAP so I can watch and laugh as Trump turns this country into a Western version of North Korea.

Wow you are going with the then move route? I am an American that has all rights to be in this country and I can say both candidates suck when they do. Seriously what a terrible thing to say to an American who actually cares about this country.

This hole Trump is like a Nazi is seriously the dumbest shit I have ever heard. He is not a very good president but seriously saying stupid crap like that does the liberals no good. Trump is nothing like Hitler and the regime he ran. Good lord!

Then you go with the North Korea route after the Nazi analogy how original. Seriously man just pick the worse people in the world and use them. You know you forgot Stalin also? Seriously I just can't take politics serious right now. Everyone is just absolutely crazy supporting this two wack-a-doodles.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

Coming from the guy that said he worked in the senate for 180 years. ROFLMAO! and the military is dumb bastards. Damn the hypocrites in politics is bad right now. America is screwed if this is the best we get to choose from. Just F$%K it at this point America may never make a come back after this shit show!

Trump lies exponentially more than Biden. It isn't even fair to compare.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Xabiss: You need to relax. Kinda hard to take you seriously when you act like this. I never said Trump was Hitler, you assumed it. Just stop, I said they are going the Nazi route in their quest for power and they are. And as for NK that is Trump wants to control all media and paint himself as a god, read his tweets and comments in rallies, he already does that.

Saying move is not an awful thing to say, calm down.

Love how you ignore my AOC comment t, guess it doesn’t fit your narrative so you ignored it.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#23 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

I'd be interested to know if Biden was on some kind of alzheimers or dementia medication. But really, it'll be the Harris-Biden campaign anyway. People may get a more accurate picture of what to expect if Trump debated Kamala.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

If Biden is on drugs to make him perform better do we think trump could have some? He literally could not do worse job then he is doing right now.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38681 Posts

@zaryia said:

i have to expect within a few presidential terms, if not the next one even, we'll have ai systems robust enough to fact check speeches, debate remarks, etc. in real time and reports the lies back on live tv to viewers as they're saying them.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23038 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@zaryia said:

i have to expect within a few presidential terms, if not the next one even, we'll have ai systems robust enough to fact check speeches, debate remarks, etc. in real time and reports the lies back on live tv to viewers as they're saying them.

[Drools] That would be amazing. Even if it was calibrated to strongly err on the side of caution, that would be a huge step up.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23933 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@zaryia said:

IBM will most likely lead that charge,

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@comp_atkins: You would have to overclock it and water cool it to keep up with Trump.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#29 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@tenaka2 said:

If Biden is on drugs to make him perform better do we think trump could have some? He literally could not do worse job then he is doing right now.

Maybe if you rub Biden's leg hairs enough a Genie will pop out of, you know, the thing, and grant your wish?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 comp_atkins

@Maroxad said:
@comp_atkins said:
@zaryia said:

IBM will most likely lead that charge,

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

or just replace the candidates altogether.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

I'm gonna go vote for Biden in person on October 6th, which is the earliest I can do so. No need to watch a debate, I'm just going to vote and offer to drive people to the polls if they need a ride.

Will you be asking who they are voting for before offering them that ride to the polls?

Just curious if your generosity is bipartisan or self-serving.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36041 Posts

@comeonman: If I already know that they will be voting for Trump (people often tell you these things on Facebook) I may not be able to get to them, but I won't be directly asking if I don't know.

EDIT, and for the record, I never claimed that my intentions were selfless. I believe that the more people who actually vote the better a shot democrats have to win, thus getting more people to go vote is directly self-serving.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

@eoten said:
@tenaka2 said:

Maybe if you rub Biden's leg hairs enough a Genie will pop out of, you know, the thing, and grant your wish?

No idea about this brain fart. Anyone?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zaryia

@tenaka2 said:
@eoten said:
@tenaka2 said:

No idea about this brain fart. Anyone?

He thinks 2020 didn't happen.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Maybe Trump Jr should undergo one. He's coming across as a coked out frat boy that gets too emotional.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: your comment is funny to me considering Bidens son hunter literally got kicked out of the Navy for testing postive for cocaine use 😆

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-610a70a317506

@Serraph105 said:

@comeonman: If I already know that they will be voting for Trump (people often tell you these things on Facebook) I may not be able to get to them, but I won't be directly asking if I don't know.

EDIT, and for the record, I never claimed that my intentions were selfless. I believe that the more people who actually vote the better a shot democrats have to win, thus getting more people to go vote is directly self-serving.

Fair enough. Appreciate your honest reply. Nothing wrong with being partisan when it comes election time.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178850 Posts

@comeonman said:

Nothing wrong with being partisan when it comes election time.

Yes there is. If you're voting purely party and not issues nor interested in the best candidates.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@horgen said:
@Maroxad said:

"I know more about drug test then anyone else, no body knows drug test like I do"

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#41  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49569 Posts

Standing 90 minutes straight with no teleprompter and having someone actually confronting him will be quite the physical and emotional stress test for a man in his late 70s. He's going into it as an underdog so perhaps he will persevere with all the help from Adderall- err, I mean, heavy studying and good luck.

- Corrected age mixup

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 comp_atkins

@AfterShafter said:

Well, I've always wanted to know what Trump was on, so I say go ahead with it?

narccissiproxen and dipshitenol

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 horgen  Moderator  Online
Member since 2006 • 127509 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Standing 90 minutes straight with no teleprompter and having someone actually confronting him will be quite the physical and emotional stress test for a man in his late 70s. He's going into it as an underdog so perhaps he will persevere with all the help from Adderall- err, I mean, heavy studying and good luck.

- Corrected age mixup

Isn't Adderall popular among students in their exams period?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#44 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49569 Posts

@horgen: It's a popular abused drug. I've actually arrested someone who was DUI because of it.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@jeezers said:

@HoolaHoopMan: your comment is funny to me considering Bidens son hunter literally got kicked out of the Navy for testing postive for cocaine use 😆

Hunter Biden is calling for any drugs tests though, is he?

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

"Oh whoops I spent my whole campaign attacking my opponent as someone who has dementia, is sleepy, forgetful and ultimately set the bar so low that I now have to concoct emergency damage control in the form of accusing my opponent of either being drugged up or using an earpiece because now if he shows up to the debate stage and gives the same performance that he has all year long I'll end up looking like a bafoon, my bad."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-610a70a317506

@LJS9502_basic said:
@comeonman said:

Nothing wrong with being partisan when it comes election time.

Yes there is. If you're voting purely party and not issues nor interested in the best candidates.

Thank you Captain Obvious. Yes, mindless hyper-partisanship is bad.

It's all about context. @Serraph105 has obviously looked at the issues, and the stand of the respective parties, and made his decision as to which he believes is better. Regardless if I agree with his choice, I respect his choice.

Now he is taking action to promote the election of that party. I applaud his willingness to put out the effort, and appreciate that he is not engaging in self congratulatory moral preening by claiming his motives are simply altruistic.

If we have a surplus of anything on this forum, it's moral preening.