Trump post Thanos tweet, leftwing media has a meltdown.

• 126 results
R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1204503645607333888?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

So sad the lefties can't take a joke. I thought Don Lemon was going to start crying.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m7R0U8fc-Yo

Lol and look at the outrage from this lady.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYVl4rEakc

I swear everytime Trump says something stupid he then does something like this and completely redeems himself. Can't wait for the senate to acquit him and win reelection so I can watch 4 more years of meltdowns.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

"meltdown"...uh huh, sure

Also, that's literally the scene where Thanos loses

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

Jokes on them, that's when Thanos loses.

Idunno if this is as bad or worse than when the right calls people snowflakes then go and complain about the "War on Christmas".

Either way, they played themselves. Congratulations.

*It is funny seeing the talking heads lose their shit though, I can't deny that.

@drlostrib said:

"meltdown"...uh huh, sure

Also, that's literally the scene where Thanos loses

Hah, beat me to it.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

lol yeah, it's brilliant to cast yourself in the light of a supervillain.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

I think its funny lol good meme

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

I always love the "it's a joke guys y u mad lol" excuse for the stupid shit that shows up on twitter.

If it's a joke, it's not funny, sticking your face on a year and a half old pop culture reference is about as dated and lame as internet memes can get. It's about equivalent to CNN trying to call out the hacker known as 4chan.

If it's not a joke, well it just means that the most powerful military is being run by a guy who wishes he was cool enough to wipe out half of all life.

Look I'm all about the "daddy thanos we deserve it" train but it kind of has a sour taste when being made by a geriatric with all the nukes.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2145 Posts

Trump likes to show himself as a loser genocidal maniac, but the libtards are the ones having a meltdown? Classic right winger diarrhea.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17675 Posts

I'm still waking up in surreal world. It's astonishing to me that this country deemed fit to elect a troll as president. Trump gets off on trolling. You'd think the guy'd have more pressing things to do. How old is he exactly?

The most powerful country on earth, Jesus. It is little wonder Putin wanted Trump elected and is laughing his ass off at our expense, as with someone like this in charge, we are a joke.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

He's trolling. He seen them get their panties twisted over a picture of his head on Rocky Balboas body, so he's just doing it to **** with people.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@Serraph105: You gonna sit here.and tell me you weren't rooting for Thanos??? I know I was lol.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@MirkoS77: I wonder if the same people who had no issue with that woman dressing up as batwoman to work have issue with this.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 burntbyhellfire

@Chutebox said:

@MirkoS77: I wonder if the same people who had no issue with that woman dressing up as batwoman to work have issue with this.

Right, because a Tweet equates to actually going to work in a costume.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts
@burntbyhellfire said:

He's trolling. He seen them get their panties twisted over a picture of his head on Rocky Balboas body, so he's just doing it to **** with people.

This post is the epitome of desperation amongst Trump supporters.

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm still waking up in surreal world. It's astonishing to me that this country deemed fit to elect a troll as president. Trump gets off on trolling. You'd think the guy'd have more pressing things to do. How old is he exactly?

The most powerful country on earth, Jesus. It is little wonder Putin wanted Trump elected and is laughing his ass off at our expense, as with someone like this in charge, we are a joke.

Look at the post I quoted above. That's the problem and unfortunately, it's part of the electorate.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

Well at least he knows he's a loser...…….

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 burntbyhellfire

@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Look at the post I quoted above. That's the problem and unfortunately, it's part of the electorate.

Not caring is is the epitome of desperation? Elaborate.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@burntbyhellfire: Remember when Obama made jokes and everybody thought he had an amazing personality?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Drunk_PI

@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

The president is acting like a child, therefore being unprofessional.

He's suppose to represent the entire nation. Since when is it ok for a president to threaten, photoshop himself, and speak and act incoherently?

I wouldn't want to work for an organization with a leader acting like that and often times, those organizations fail.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

@n64dd said:

@burntbyhellfire: Remember when Obama made jokes and everybody thought he had an amazing personality?

Can you quote any time when Obama joked about being a supervillain and killing political opponents?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 burntbyhellfire

@n64dd said:

I remember him as a stuttering mess when his teleprompter went out once.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic

@burntbyhellfire said:
@n64dd said:

I remember him as a stuttering mess when his teleprompter went out once.

The partisanship is strong with this one. Whether you agree with his politics or not he's pretty eloquent when he speaks.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 burntbyhellfire
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

He's suppose to represent the entire nation. Since when is it ok for a president to threaten, photoshop himself, and speak and act incoherently?

I wouldn't want to work for an organization with a leader acting like that and often times, those organizations fail.

I doubt most sane people care one way or another.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:

Most sane people are okay working for a childish and unprofessional individual? Yeah that's wrong.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Drunk_PI

@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

People care.

People whose lives depend on what the government does (e.g. military actions, healthcare, welfare, etc, etc) and those actions depend on the President's actions, his/her policies, as well as the congress and the courts.

Any sane person cares about who's representing them.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MirkoS77

@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

I'm still hard pressed to believe that these tweets, amongst countless others, are going to go down in history as presidential statements. Trump makes an absolute mockery of the presidency and destroys the respect of the office. It sickens me that he gets to sit behind a desk that men far greater than he is has.

I'm not one for conspiracies, but a foreign power has everything they could dream of in Trump. He makes his own nation look like a laughingstock by literally conducting himself like a twelve year old. And I can't get over that his supporters love him for this. Don't they care about their country?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jeezers

LMAO!!!

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MirkoS77

@jeezers said:

LMAO!!!

Was that found hanging on the walls in one of his golf clubs?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jeezers

@MirkoS77 said:
@jeezers said:

LMAO!!!

Was that found hanging on the walls in one of his golf clubs?

Nah posted by his marketing team, i like it it lol

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 burntbyhellfire

@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:

People care.

People whose lives depend on what the government does (e.g. military actions, healthcare, welfare, etc, etc) and those actions depend on the President's actions, his/her policies, as well as the congress and the courts.

Any sane person cares about who's representing them.

So go vote him out.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127516 Posts

@jeezers said:

LMAO!!!

Hand size seems correct.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7314 Posts

Has anyone put Sanders head on Tony Stark about to snap with the quote "Feel the burn" yet? That seems like the most appropriate response to this.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jeezers

Trump is Americas MEME president and that is awesome

Stop being sourpuss about it and laugh

It is great

These memes Trump puts out are going in the history books, he will go down as the meme lord president.

Some kid in 50 years will be in class, watching a meme of trump as thanos making nancy and shiff turn into dust in the wind. that's hilarious, i don't care that sourpusses don't like presidents making jokes. I like a president who makes jokes and shares memes. I make jokes and share memes, whats wrong with that?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

Trump is Americas MEME president and that is awesome

Stop being sourpuss about it and laugh

It is great

These memes Trump puts out are going in the history books, he will go down as the meme lord president.

Some kid in 50 years will be in class, watching a meme of trump as thanos making nancy and shiff turn into dust in the wind. that's hilarious, i don't care that sourpusses don't like presidents making jokes. I like a president who makes jokes and shares memes. I make jokes and share memes, whats wrong with that?

He'll go down as a corrupt fool...…..

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 R-Gamer

@drlostrib: criticizes meltdown comment, then precedes to have meltdown.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 R-Gamer

Haha I love it. It's his political team trolling the internet and it's beautiful. Just look how many lefties started crying in this thread!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@r-gamer said:

Haha I love it. It's his political team trolling the internet and it's beautiful. Just look how many lefties started crying in this thread!

No one's crying.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@drlostrib: criticizes meltdown comment, then precedes to have meltdown.

I think you replied to the wrong person

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By R-Gamer

@rmpumper: Yes the left is having a meltdown. It's like when it showed trump slamming a CNN logo and the media felt threatened. It's hillarious and shows that leftist are either completely ignorant of meme culture or a bunch of easily triggered babies.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Serraph105

@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

I think it's an example of a vacuum that was created by the guy before him. Obama was so intelligent, well spoken, and generally acted like an adult for 8 straight years that the nation wanted someone who acts like a moronic child for a few years who listened to his gut rather than the experts around him.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Serraph105
@r-gamer said:

I'm perplexed why they thought this was good politics (because it comes across as incredibly dumb), but crying? No, not all.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic

@Serraph105 said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

I think it's an example of a vacuum that was created by the guy before him. Obama was so intelligent, well spoken, and generally acted like an adult for 8 straight years that the nation wanted someone who acts like a moronic child for a few years who listened to his gut rather than the experts around him.

To be fair he wasn't the popular choice.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 R-Gamer

@Serraph105: What do you find incredibly dumb? That his team posted a meme to intentionally trigger a bunch of far left cry babies? I think it's genius because the people that are upset about it are going to hate him regardless of what he does.

It's a giant middle finger to them.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 burntbyhellfire

@Serraph105 said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@drunk_pi said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@MirkoS77 said:

Lmao, good one.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@n64dd: Sorry, but Obama didn't joke about murdering people on 5th Avenue.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Drunk_PI

@burntbyhellfire:

Why is that your response?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 burntbyhellfire

@drunk_pi said:

@burntbyhellfire:

Why is that your response?

Because calling Obama intelligent and well-spoken when I've seen what he is actually like without a script to read from is funny to me.

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Pretty big blunder for Trump's team.

Likening him to a genocidal maniac, and using the scene where he lost seconds later.....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@burntbyhellfire said:

He's trolling.

@r-gamer said:

@Serraph105: What do you find incredibly dumb? That his team posted a meme to intentionally trigger a bunch of far left cry babies? I think it's genius because the people that are upset about it are going to hate him regardless of what he does.

He knows he's the President and not a 12 year old reddit, right?

No wonder the other world leaders laughed him out.

@jeezers said:

Are you 12?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 burntbyhellfire

@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

He's trolling.

@r-gamer said:

He knows he's the President and not a 12 year old reddit, right?

No wonder the other world leaders laughed him out.

@jeezers said:

Are you 12?

Are you going to cry about a meme?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127516 Posts

@burntbyhellfire: You continue to link Russian sources....

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia: lol those world leaders have lower approval ratings then him. They shouldn't be laughing at anyone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/canadians-sour-on-trudeau-less-popular-than-trump%3f_amp=true

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1O30MD

Ouch!