blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16566 Posts

Heres a CNN story on the legal issues trump is facing. I honestly think he should just do a presidential pardon of himself if biden wins. Theres so many claims of tax evasion, tax fraud, the rape cases, selling out the presidency for personal profits, conspiring with russia/ukraine. Trump became president, but honest I have no idea what he was thinking. You can't become president if you are a criminal underneath, the fact that he decided to do it when hes so shady is just completely foolish. I believe 100% that trump did NOT expect to win, he just wanted to trash as many politicians as he could on the way out. Somehow he became popular beyond his wildest imaginations, and even though he knew he would expose himself if he did it, he still decided to go ahead and do it anyway.

I like trump, I think hes good for the country overall, but if he loses the election....well, hes going to be screwed hard. I mean going to prison.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Yeah, wishful thinking from the Commie News Network. I hear they had a highly contagious and chronic form of TDS sweep through their studio about 4 years ago. You'd be doing yourself a great disservice listening to their propaganda.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16566 Posts

@eoten said:

Yeah, wishful thinking from the Commie News Network. I hear they had a highly contagious and chronic form of TDS sweep through their studio about 4 years ago. You'd be doing yourself a great disservice listening to their propaganda.

CNN might be a propoganda site and largely BS, just like fox and a bunch of right wing sites as well, but the lawsuits and allegations, the criminal investigations are definitely real.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eoten

Here you go, a copy of the suit filed in the NY court. The defamation accusation literally says "Trump accused her of lying" after she made false accusations against him. Unless she can prove she wasn't, which she can't, has never done, and never will, there's no case for Trump saying she's a liar. Oh, but that CNN article didn't mention this, did they?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6538591/2019-11-4-Submitted-Complaint-9-2-1-2.pdf

The rest of the complaints are by the coup clutz clan from earlier this year, and the new accusations, yet again, are over policy disagreements they have no authority over.

So yeah, Trump isn't going to jail when he's out of office.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: In what ways has Trump made the US a better country?

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

Trump is not just going to prison. His businesses will all be destroyed and his children will also be ruined, possibly imprisoned as well. He must be made an example of, so no one ever thinks about doing again, what Trump did.

Trump has been involved in some pretty shady stuff for a long time. Long before he got in to politics. If he had just stayed being a big donor, and not invaded their sandbox and rocked the boat, he would have never been investigated or prosecuted.

But the political establishment's vengeance will be furious and wide reaching. Anyone deemed too close to Trump, and not being sufficiently repentant and contrite, will be destroyed as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Lock him up!! Lock him up!! Lock him up!! Lock him up!!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I like trump, I think hes good for the country overall,

Looks at economy. Looks at one of the worstCovid responses for a modern nation. Looks at global standing. Looks at climate policy from science studies.

Confused.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

@zaryia said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Looks at economy. Looks at one of the worstCovid responses for a modern nation. Looks at global standing. Looks at climate policy from science studies.

Confused.

Look at the division and violence because of it.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1351 Posts

How has Trump bettered America in his time as president?? I’d like to see him in jail.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@ratchetclank92 said:

How has Trump bettered America in his time as president?? I’d like to see him in jail.

Isn't he campagning as if he wasn't the president the last 4 years?

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9868 Posts

I think the people in power realize that putting Trump in prison will just divide America more. That short satisfaction is not worth it. Just move on and do constructive things.

Biden should pardon Trump if necessary as a gesture. It’s time to cool down and heal.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@Sushiglutton: We keep saying that every time a president commits crimes, and we're then shocked when presidents commit crimes.

We need to hold them accountable.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic

@Sushiglutton said:

I think the people in power realize that putting Trump in prison will just divide America more. That short satisfaction is not worth it. Just move on and do constructive things.

Biden should pardon Trump if necessary as a gesture. It’s time to cool down and heal.

No he should not.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sushiglutton
@mattbbpl said:

@Sushiglutton: We keep saying that every time a president commits crimes, and we're then shocked when presidents commit crimes.

I was unaware that presidents regularly tend to do crimes. I mean real crimes and not what their opponents label as crimes.

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Sushiglutton said:

No he should not.

k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@ratchetclank92 said:

His supporters will never admit it but he gave them free reign to be more racist in public that's what they love about this Country now he made America great again for racist.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@Sushiglutton: Yep. It's disturbingly common in the modern era.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Sushiglutton: No. Trump wouldn’t do that for anybody else, in fact he has tried to get people thrown in jail multiple times. Try him, convict him, lock him up.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:
@mattbbpl said:

I was unaware that presidents regularly tend to do crimes. I mean real crimes and not what their opponents label as crimes.

Pretty much every president from Nixon on has done something deeply questionable if not outright illegal. It's long past time we reign in the position. A president is not a king and treating them like some sort of unassailable being is why the executive has consolidated so much power in recent days.

In Trump's case, it's not even a question of doing it for the right reasons, doing it for America, or hell, even doing it for empowerment in some cases. Trump just breaks the law like it's going out of style. Lest we forget the time he defaced a national weather projection and tried to pass it as real, which is illegal and so utterly petty.

It's like breathing to the guy. I'd be amazed if he knows how to do anything through strictly legal means. Probably breaks the law somehow on his way each morning to dump-tweet time... I mean... 'executive time.'

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@eoten said:

I agree with you, CNN is just like FOx news, is a propaganda outlet. But sadly, trump is a criminal and most likely will have charges waiting for him once he is no longer president :(

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

A..men. I mean separating children from their parents is down right evil.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 horgen  Moderator

@Sushiglutton said:

The law should not be upheld when Republicans break it, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@horgen: The doesn’t exist to Republicans

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic

@horgen said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Didn't you get the memo? Republicans are above the law.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@Sushiglutton: "Biden should pardon Trump if necessary as a gesture. It’s time to cool down and heal."

Yeah, no. **** that. If it comes down to needing a presidential pardon from Biden I say don't give him one.

For the record, I don't see jail in the future of any president. That's just not how the American justice system works, but if families deserve justice in the case of murder so that they can heal, a country deserves presidents going to jail for crimes committed so it can heal, not pardons and looking the other way.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Why do people watch CNN? Even if you don’t like Trump - do you not know CNN is mostly fake news? Why waste your time? Watch Maddow or something. At least she smirks at her own ridiculousness. CNN actually thinks their BS is real.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Eoten

Yeah, let's throw people in jail if they are not pre-approved by one of the two controlling parties. That'll teach voters a lesson about wanting someone different for a change. Imagine what they'll do if a third party ever got too big. We should punish all third party candidates too to keep them where they belong.

Nobody can name a crime he's actually guilty of sooooooooooo.... not happening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@Sevenizz said:

Why do people watch CNN? Even if you don’t like Trump - do you not know CNN is mostly fake news? Why waste your time? Watch Maddow or something. At least she smirks at her own ridiculousness. CNN actually thinks their BS is real.

Actually that's Fox news that is the most fake it's a right wing propaganda network that continues to lie just like Trump.

Granted this is a old article but Fox lies the most.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2015/jan/27/msnbc-fox-cnn-move-needle-our-truth-o-meter-scorec/

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@warmblur: Lol ‘most fake’. Regardless of what your feelings are about Fox News, the OP linked CNN and their credibility is shoddy. Let’s keep on topic here because your distraction is unnecessary.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
@Sevenizz said:

@warmblur: Lol ‘most fake’. Regardless of what your feelings are about Fox News, the OP linked CNN and their credibility is shoddy. Let’s keep on topic here because your distraction is unnecessary.

FYI bias does not mean fake.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@Sevenizz said:

Not talking about bias you said fake news and that is still Fox news they lie more then CNN.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: No, their credibility is fine and way better than Fox. You only hate it because it doesn’t blindly worship your dear leader.

Stop attacking the source and focus on the actual story. You only attack the source if you can’t disprove the story.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: @thegreatchomp: @warmblur: This isn’t a Fox News story does why do you keep deflecting?

Deflecting? Seems to be what you are doing.......I never mentioned Fox News. Straw man.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6954 Posts

Not sure if he deserves to go to prison. I would like to see some demonstrable proof.

Total moron, narcissist, pathological liar, scumbag? Check. Check. Check. And Check.

The amusing thing will be when virtually everything he has done is unwound, his bevy of trolls and incompetents is fired, and his presidential history is written as a giant stain on America.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Eoten

@SUD123456 said:

Not sure if he deserves to go to prison. I would like to see some demonstrable proof.

Total moron, narcissist, pathological liar, scumbag? Check. Check. Check. And Check.

The amusing thing will be when virtually everything he has done is unwound, his bevy of trolls and incompetents is fired, and his presidential history is written as a giant stain on America.

You people are going to have a real meltdown when he wins another 4 years, aren't you?

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4384 Posts

in general they get pardon.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6954 Posts

@eoten said:
@SUD123456 said:

You people are going to have a real meltdown when he wins another 4 years, aren't you?

Well I don't know about Americans, but I think he is pure scum AND I like watching him burn down your dysfunctional society. It's great entertainment. Marshmallows while Rome Washington burns?

I especially like this as I am a fiscal conservative/social liberal in my country and it amuses me to see your non-believing, non-practicing, fake Christian pander to the American Taliban and their 10th century social conservative beliefs on the one hand, while simultaneously abandoning any sense of fiscal prudence on the other hand. It is so laughable. This guy is not a Republican, does not represent either wing of that party, and has precisely zero coherent policy.

He is exactly as Ronald Reagan's son called him and his family today: grifters.

I'm in a win-win situation here 😀

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eoten

@SUD123456 said:
@eoten said:
@SUD123456 said:

Well I don't know about Americans, but I think he is pure scum AND I like watching him burn down your dysfunctional society. It's great entertainment. Marshmallows while Rome Washington burns?

I especially like this as I am a fiscal conservative/social liberal in my country and it amuses me to see your non-believing, non-practicing, fake Christian pander to the American Taliban and their 10th century social conservative beliefs on the one hand, while simultaneously abandoning any sense of fiscal prudence on the other hand. It is so laughable. This guy is not a Republican, does not represent either wing of that party, and has precisely zero coherent policy.

He is exactly as Ronald Reagan's son called him and his family today: grifters.

I'm in a win-win situation here 😀

That is exactly why he was elected.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

The person who should worry about prison is Biden. From all reports he was involved in a number of kick back schemes while he was a senator and vice president. As much as the news media is trying to run cover for him the story is coming out with new evidence being reported every day.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

And amazingly the left still hasnt learned a thing from the 2016 election, can't say I'm surprised though.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@zaryia said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Confused.

In your opinion what type of response should have been enacted?

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sushiglutton

@horgen said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Of course not. And I’m not a republican btw (not even American). I’m an atheist who is very concerned with climate change and support abortion, but don’t like guns. So I would be a terrible republican 😂.

@daredevils2k said:
@mattbbpl said:

You can disagree on policies like that, but it‘s not a crime. A president do so many things. If you are too nit picky you would make whoever is president scared to act, which would be worse. It’s also a bad precedent to go after old political opponents with the law.

Nixon was pardoned, no?

If Trump loses that’s enough. Don’t make a martyr out of him.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 horgen  Moderator

@Sushiglutton said:
@horgen said:
@Sushiglutton said:

Of course not. And I’m not a republican btw (not even American). I’m an atheist who is very concerned with climate change and support abortion, but don’t like guns. So I would be a terrible republican 😂.

@daredevils2k said:
@mattbbpl said:

You can disagree on policies like that, but it‘s not a crime. A president do so many things. If you are too nit picky you would make whoever is president scared to act, which would be worse. It’s also a bad precedent to go after old political opponents with the law.

Nixon was pardoned, no?

Trump tried to go after Obama with the law. ,

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:

@daredevils2k said:

Nixon was pardoned, no?

He wouldn't be a martyr. Republicans are dropping him like hot shit the instant he's out of office, and they'll move to pretend they never liked him while deflecting to how bad democrats made the economy even though they've had overwhelming control of the government for the last 4 years.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:
@horgen said:
@Sushiglutton said:

@daredevils2k said:
@mattbbpl said:

Nixon was pardoned, no?

Presidential pardons don't give him carte blanche, they only cover federal crimes. There's something like 14 states going after him for state crimes, and given his confrontational approach to many of their governors, I wouldn't expect many gubernatorial pardons heading his way.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#49 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts

I'd rather we go after his family, to be frank.

When Trump is out, he is out. Can't really do much more harm. But his kids and extended family? They can still run for various state and federal positions and even the presidency as well. If they are at all corrupt then we need to know and take action.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

@horgen said:

Trump tried to go after Obama with the law. ,

Two wrongs don't make a right. We both know how violent the far right is. Better to just leave him be, perhaps focus on investigating his family.

If Trump should get into legal action for his many crimes, it is better it is done on a state level or by private individuals, that should at least give democrats some plausible deniability. Nawar al-Awlaki deserves justice. But Biden going after him could be far too risky.