Trump Goes on the (Twitter) Attack Against James Comey

#1 Posted by DrLostRib (4209 posts) -

After leaks/reports about the contents of James Comey's upcoming book, the President took to twitter in a lengthy attack of James Comey.

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.........untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

The attacks continued from the White House carried out by Sarah Sanders, who also seems to claim that Comey falsified documents; not sure what that is in reference to.

Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Comey will "be forever known as a disgraced partisan hack" after the publication of his book, "A Higher Loyalty." She adds that Comey's loyalty is "only to himself."

She adds: "I think it's very clear that Comey has a credibility problem."

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/latest-trump-aides-fire-back-comey-twitter-54442291

Q Sarah, what about the content of the President’s attacks on Jim Comey, your attacks on Jim Comey? Isn’t all of that a bit unbecoming of the Presidency of this White House to go after him in such a personal way like that?

MS. SANDERS: I think it —

Q Calling him a “slime ball” and a “liar” and a “leaker”?

MS. SANDERS: I think it’s unbecoming for the person that is supposed to be the top law enforcement official in the United States, the person that is supposed to protect the people of this country, to lie and leak classified information, certainly to falsify documents. I think that’s a very big problem, and somebody who has created this problem for himself.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/press-briefing-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-041318/

Comey's book is set to release on Tuesday. I wonder what kind of tweetstorm that will cause, unless a bigger story comes along...

#2 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (1429 posts) -

I wonder what Comey's nickname will be..

#3 Posted by LJS9502_basic (164995 posts) -

Another trump meltdown............

#4 Posted by Needhealing (1876 posts) -

A manbaby is president. No wonder the world think the U.S is a joke.

#5 Posted by mrbojangles25 (41898 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

Oh! I KNOW! Phony Comey :P

#6 Posted by SOedipus (11109 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Oh! I KNOW! Phony Comey :P

lol

#7 Posted by Horgen (118366 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

You got to admit, this reality show is serious business.

#8 Posted by DrLostRib (4209 posts) -

@LJS9502_basic said:

it got worse

I never asked Comey for Personal Loyalty. I hardly even knew this guy. Just another of his many lies. His “memos” are self serving and FAKE!

Slippery James Comey, a man who always ends up badly and out of whack (he is not smart!), will go down as the WORST FBI Director in history, by far!

Unbelievably, James Comey states that Polls, where Crooked Hillary was leading, were a factor in the handling (stupidly) of the Clinton Email probe. In other words, he was making decisions based on the fact that he thought she was going to win, and he wanted a job. Slimeball!

Even seems to threaten jail time

The big questions in Comey’s badly reviewed book aren’t answered like, how come he gave up Classified Information (jail), why did he lie to Congress (jail), why did the DNC refuse to give Server to the FBI (why didn’t they TAKE it), why the phony memos, McCabe’s $700,000 & more?

#9 Edited by MirkoS77 (13297 posts) -

"Slippery Comey", "Crooked Hillary".

I've seen children act more mature, although I imagine with his I.Q. this is the easiest way Trump can remember everyone. This guy is pathetic, an embarrassment the U.S. will never live down.

#10 Posted by JimB (2221 posts) -

Comey is trying to save his reputation, which once lost can never be saved.

#11 Posted by rmiller365 (708 posts) -

The guy who has been married three times, and cheated on all of them, is calling someone else a lying slimball... There you have it ladies and gents..

#12 Posted by TryIt (12011 posts) -

Comey story is a million times less interesting then Avenatti's case.

Comey is not saying anything we dont already know

#13 Posted by JimB (2221 posts) -

The worst attacks on Comey are coming from Clinton democrats, even Loretta Lynch has weighed in on Comey.

#14 Posted by comp_atkins (35232 posts) -

@JimB said:

The worst attacks on Comey are coming from Clinton democrats, even Loretta Lynch has weighed in on Comey.

if both sides hate you equally, you are probably doing your job correctly.