The British been caught in faking the pictures about two Russian agents in the Scripal Poisoning Case

• 55 results
IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1847 Posts

Apparently the British are not very good at photoshop because, as a prove of the Russian involvement, they had published two photos from the surveillance camera of the airport of the two "Russian agents" leaving the plane. But according the published photos, the two suspects had been at the same place at the same time. If you check the timestamps of the photos they show the same place, the same hour, the same minute and the same second. Must be parallel universes.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14811 Posts

Fake news.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6953 Posts

Is that you Vlad?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

LOL Russian apologist.............

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IvanGrozny
@joebones5000 said:

So desperate for it to not be Russia. lol

It's not really that hard when the British are so sloppy with their "evidence". What a rookie mistake of not changing timestamps on their footage. Either they are that incompetent or they are bloody sure about low critical skills of their voters and don't bother with finesse lol I mean why bother when most British are being like this

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Ah yes, the guy who can't figure out how to use amazon is totally going to be the one to unravel a plot by British intelligence

Also, that's not a plane jetway, they seem to be the doors you leave the secure terminal from--the kind that usually say you can't turn back after this point. And sense they also seem to be shots from two different cameras, it seems distinctly possible for them to be going through two exitways at the same time, since the exits are all in parallel to each other (see link below)

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.1570429,-0.1626642,2a,37.6y,175.53h,77.86t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s5aRAGxER5MlF-9kpw8ZyRQ!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IvanGrozny
@drlostrib said:

Ah yes, the guy who can't figure out how to use amazon is totally going to be the one to unravel a plot by British intelligence

Also, that's not a plane jetway, they seem to be the doors you leave the secure terminal from--the kind that usually say you can't turn back after this point. And sense they also seem to be shots from two different cameras, it seems distinctly possible for them to be going through two exitways at the same time, since the exits are all in parallel to each other (see link below)

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.1570429,-0.1626642,2a,37.6y,175.53h,77.86t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s5aRAGxER5MlF-9kpw8ZyRQ!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656

The problem with your version is that the level of synchronicity must be too extreme. What is the probability of two different males, of different body proportion, walking at the same speed in parallel, so that camera captures them at the same moment, at the same second number?

Secondly , I watched your google map, the aisles look different. They have different starting points. If the cameras are different, different starting points of the terminals should be reflected on them.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrLostRib
@ivangrozny said:
@drlostrib said:

The problem with your version is that the level of synchronicity must be too extreme. What is the probability of two different males, of different body proportion, walking at the same speed in parallel, so that camera captures them at the same moment, at the same second number?

Secondly , I watched your google map, the aisles look different. They have different starting points. If the cameras are different, different starting points of the terminals should be reflected on them.

they are different camera shots and angles (not to mention the poor quality) but none of it seems that odd if they were traveling together and they entered the exits at the same time.

but i know you're committed to thinking the russians did nothing wrong, so i don't see the point in convincing you otherwise. though I am kind of surprised you figured out how to use google street view

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IvanGrozny
@drlostrib said:
@ivangrozny said:
@drlostrib said:

they are different camera shots and angles (not to mention the poor quality) but none of it seems that odd if they were traveling together and they entered the exits at the same time.

but i know you're committed to thinking the russians did nothing wrong, so i don't see the point in convincing you otherwise. though I am kind of surprised you figured out how to use google street view

Well, I am set to that thinking because the weight of evidence lies on the accuser. So it's natural to think oneself innocent until proven guilty. And come on, they just showed photos of two males and this is it. It's not like they showed them spraying Novichok or something. The only think we can see is that yes these are guys, and yes they traveled together.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DrLostRib

if anyone would like to read the release from the metro police and see the images of the suspects traveling:

http://news.met.police.uk/news/counter-terrorism-police-release-images-of-two-suspects-in-connection-with-salisbury-attack-320534

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IvanGrozny

@drlostrib: there is another reason why I think Russia didn' do it or Britain doesn't have actual proof of Russia's guilt. Despite many Russian requests to assist Britain in their investigation, the British refused to provide Russia with Novichock sample they have. Now comes the quuestion. Why would Britain refuse to provide Russia with what Britain believes is Russia's own chemical? If Britain doesn't share their crucial evidence with Russia, then Russia has a perfect excuse not to corroborate with the British investigation. So, the Britain itself empowers Russia with plausible deniability for no cooperation. Because if Britain doesn't cooperate by sharing evidence, Russia has a right for no-cooperation as well. So, once again, why would Britain not give Russia their own chemical in order to force Russia to keep pretense of trying to help Britain to find the culprit (if Russia did it), at least for the eyes of international community? I think the answer is Britain is not sure it was Russia. Because if Britain gives Russia the sample they have, and it turns out it wasn't Russia, then basically Britain will give away a military secret. Possibly Britain wants to keep Novichock sample they have for their own military purposes.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
@ivangrozny said:

@drlostrib: there is another reason why I think Russia didn' do it or Britain doesn't have actual proof of Russia's guilt. Despite many Russian requests to assist Britain in their investigation, the British refused to provide Russia with Novichock sample they have. Now comes the quuestion. Why would Britain refuse to provide Russia with what Britain believes is Russia's own chemical? If Britain doesn't share their crucial evidence with Russia, then Russia has a perfect excuse not to corroborate with the British investigation. So, the Britain itself empowers Russia with plausible deniability for no cooperation. Because if Britain doesn't cooperate by sharing evidence, Russia has a right for no-cooperation as well. So, once again, why would Britain not give Russia their own chemical in order to force Russia to keep pretense of trying to help Britain to find the culprit (if Russia did it), at least for the eyes of international community? I think the answer is Britain is not sure it was Russia. Because if Britain gives Russia the sample they have, and it turns out it wasn't Russia, then basically Britain will give away a military secret. Possibly Britain wants to keep Novichock sample they have for their own military purposes.

"Excuse me sir, you are a suspect of a crime. Would you like to handle the evidence we have?"

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#15 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59079 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Yep.

No surprise really, Russia has conditioned it's citizens into hating UK/Amerca etc... basically drones.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@ivangrozny said:
@joebones5000 said:

So desperate for it to not be Russia. lol

It's not really that hard when the British are so sloppy with their "evidence". What a rookie mistake of not changing timestamps on their footage. Either they are that incompetent or they are bloody sure about low critical skills of their voters and don't bother with finesse lol I mean why bother when most British are being like this

That's us alright - always up for a cuddle.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

Fake News

no logical explanation as to why they would do that.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IvanGrozny

@Treflis: Bah dont be ridiculous. We are talking about a sample of a chemical. Not all evidence. According to Britain, they found enough chemical to spare a sample.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:

@Treflis: Bah dont be ridiculous. We are talking about a sample of a chemical. Not all evidence. According to Britain, they found enough chemical to spare a sample.

Samples don't have to be huge.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IvanGrozny

@uninspiredcup: Oh shut up cup. This is bigotry. We Russians do not hate the British. Never did. There is some political discord and differences, but no hate is involved.

The fact that you believe we do suggests you have been a drone yourself.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:

@uninspiredcup: Oh shut up cup. This is bigotry. We Russians do not hate the British. Never did. There is some political discord and differences, but no hate is involved.

Stop whining. This is not the first time Russians used these tactics to target individuals in other countries.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#22 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59079 Posts
@ivangrozny said:

@uninspiredcup: Oh shut up cup. This is bigotry.

Na, it's actually based on facts. Russia has a strong propaganda machine, Vladimir Putin is essentially god with the UK/US seen as evil. Nothing made up. That's how it is. Strong anti-same sex propaganda as well. While the UK (specifically Scotland) is quite progressive in that regard. Well done us.

Also bit rich. Just a joke, of course. But unlike you I didn't cry about it. I thought Russians were suppose to be tuffywuffy? Guess that's bigotry, blame Ivan Drago.

@ivangrozny said:

I mean why bother when most British are being like this

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IvanGrozny

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

Stop whining. This is not the first time Russians used these tactics to target individuals in other countries.

No u lol

But yeah if we did, which you didn't prove by the way, Russians were targeting former spies. So it was nothing personal against British. So stop you bigotry and paranoia by saying that Russia hates British or Americans. It's not true. Fake news.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

No u lol

But yeah if we did, which you didn't prove by the way, Russians were targeting former spies. So it was nothing personal against British. So stop you bigotry and paranoia by saying that Russia hates British or Americans. It's not true. Fake news.

Blah blah blah here's a tissue.

Also stop your straw man attacks and use of words you clearly don't understand. You'll find fake news is usually used when the news is true by the way.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IvanGrozny

@uninspiredcup: based on facts is not. It's just your word, your impression formed by incessant amount of anti-Russian propaganda you are being fed on daily basis. Do you speak Russian? Do you watch/read Russian news in order to get these conclusions? I do, so i can very confidently say, Russian media were portraying these events in neutral light, and no hateful speech was used against the British at any moment. So where did you get this idea that Russians hate British? Well, your media.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 IvanGrozny

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

No u lol

Also stop your straw man attacks and use of words you clearly don't understand. You'll find fake news is usually used when the news is true by the way.

You see, your attitude is more negative than mine. I am open to discussion. Your behavior instead is antogonistic and disruptive for the sake of it. So who's being hateful right now lol?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

No u lol

You see, your attitude is more negative than mine. I am open to discussion. Your behavior instead is antogonistic and disruptive for the sake of it. So who's being hateful right now lol?

You are. You resorted to unfounded personal attacks because I don't buy into your conspiracy theory to exonerate Russians who have attacked people.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IvanGrozny

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

No u lol

You are. You resorted to unfounded personal attacks because I don't buy into your conspiracy theory to exonerate Russians who have attacked people.

Me? Resorting to personal attacks? Against cup? I know cup for a very long time. I was not attacking him, i was chastizing him for making generalizations against a whole ethnicity. Big difference.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

Me? Resorting to personal attacks? Against cup? I know cup for a very long time. I was not attacking him, i was chastizing him for generalization against a whole ethnicity. Big difference.

No you insulted me and attributed ideologies I did not express. I don't care what dance you do with cup.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By IvanGrozny

@LJS9502_basic: OMG hahaha. Are you one of these snowflakes that gets ofended over everything? There is no post in this thread where i insult you. I suggested you not to be a bigot and paranoic, which is a fine advice for anyone. It didn't say you are, i warned you to change your attiude so you don't pass like one.

Also from your posting language, i can infer you have some anger issues as well.

This is not an insult by the way, these are my subjective observations about your persona.

Less anger and more politeness would fix that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:

@LJS9502_basic: OMG hahaha. Are you one of these snowflakes that gets ofended over everything? There is no post in this thread where i insult you. I suggested you not to be a bigot and paranoic, which is a fine advice for anyone. It didn't say you are, i warned you to change your attiude so you don't pass like one.

Also from your posting language, i can infer you have some anger issues as well.

This is not an insult by the way, these are my subjective observations about your persona.

Less anger and more politeness would fix that.

And there you go again with your insults and you're anger. You know considering what a hypocrite you are you should keep your mouth shut.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By IvanGrozny

@LJS9502_basic: you see, another instance of lamentable attitude. I am afraid, young man, you are slipping into the Dark Side? i will be praying for you?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TryIt

@ivangrozny said:

@LJS9502_basic: you see, another instance of lamentable attitude. I am afraid, young man, you are slipping into the Dark Side? i will be praying for you?

QUESTION

what would be the motivation for them to lie about this?

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IvanGrozny

@tryit: honestly i don't know. But i won't belive them until they show something else than a picture of two guys. Why should i believe the British unquestionably after they had sided with the US over the Iraq invasion. From what i know about GB, they are not politically independent and can be easily used by the globalist agenda.

MisterVulpes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MisterVulpes
Member since 2018 • 797 Posts

@ivangrozny:

Then maybe your spies should be a little more professional and not infect half of Shrewsbury with a chemical agent that’s only available in....spoiler alert....Russia.

The Russians made it and, by their own claim, none of it had been compromised.

So they either have to admit that their not very good at keeping tabs on their own weapons or admit they bungled an assassination attempt on Foreign soil, very badly.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By IvanGrozny

@mistervulpes: you convenietly omit a fact that scientists that made it live in the west now. So basically many countries could make it. The recipe being Russian doesnt mean it was cooked in Russia. The recipe could be in the hands of many countries and corporations by now. Furthermore, the stockpiles were made in 70-80s, meaning that today they are pretty much useless because of the expiration date. The chemical that was used in GB must have been cooked recently. Meaning it could be cooked anywhere.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TryIt

@ivangrozny said:

@tryit: honestly i don't know. But i won't belive them until they show something else than a picture of two guys. Why should i believe the British unquestionably after they had sided with the US over the Iraq invasion. From what i know about GB, they are not politically independent and can be easily used by the globalist agenda.

the WHY would they, is part of the critical thinking skills that helps you determine which things to look more into and which things not to. Otherwise every single step of your day becomes put into question.

why should you beleive ANYTHING at all whatsoever 100% what anyone tells you or that you read?

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By IvanGrozny
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

the WHY would they, is part of the critical thinking skills that helps you determine which things to look more into and which things not to. Otherwise every single step of your day becomes put into question.

why should you beleive ANYTHING at all whatsoever 100% what anyone tells you or that you read?

Well, this is why people should look more at evidence the Britain provides, or more the lack of it, rather than what Britain says. And yes, you shouldn't believe ANYTHING 100%, ever. That's common sense.

I can also ask you why would Russia though. Russia didn't get no political or economical benefit out of this attempted murder. The only countries that benefited was the US and EU that used this incident to continually slap new economical sanctions on Russia. This incident became more a tool of political and economical blackmail of Russia by her political and economical adversaries rather than a search for the truth.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TryIt

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

Well, this is why people should look more at evidence the Britain provides, or more the lack of it, rather than what Britain says. And yes, you shouldn't believe ANYTHING 100%, ever. That's common sense.

is that also why we should question your findings as well?

we should question literally 100% of everything we read and hear, even if it comes from Trump directly.

dont you think? given your own logic i mean

perfect example, you are asking us to question every source on ever assertion ever and yet you say...(below) are we not to question that as well?

Apparently the British are not very good at photoshop

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IvanGrozny
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

we should question literally 100% of everything we read and hear, even if it comes from Trump directly.

perfect example, you are asking us to question every source on ever assertion ever and yet you say...(below) are we not to question that as well?

Yes, that sounds reasonable. And yes, you should question my remark as well. Perhaps, the British are very good at photoshop. Who knows. Perhaps I am slandering honest photoshopers. This is what a political discussion is about - trying out the debating skills of each other.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:

Oh yes I see your passive aggressive stance quite clearly.....and your childish insults.......and you're pretense of civility.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IvanGrozny
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

Oh yes I see your passive aggressive stance quite clearly.....and your childish insults.......and you're pretense of civility.

You should let Jesus into your heart, kid. Message me and we shall pray together.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@ivangrozny said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ivangrozny said:

You should let Jesus into your heart, kid. Message me and we shall pray together.

Kid? I think that's you. Now wipe those tears. It'll be better tomorrow.

s1taz4a3l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By s1taz4a3l
Member since 2015 • 935 Posts

Lol OP...

You must be very young, the 2 guys didnt got together until they met back at the hotel, they arrived and left separately ( different plane class and seats), also you think that all the plane classes walk out of the same gateway?

But the ivans forgot the UK is basically a big brother state, you cant even scratch a nut without getting caught on some camera. Or maybe they knew and sent those 2 guys knowingly they would be burned only for them to disappear once they where back on mother russia.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6953 Posts

Two guys get on a plane and fly from Moscow to London. They get off the plane and go to Salisbury. They spend 48 hours there, twice visiting the residential area the two victims lived in on consecutive days. They then leave and fly back to Moscow the evening the victims were poisoned.

Are they visiting family, are they tourists, are they business people? There is no footprint of them doing any of those things. Many very clear pictures of them are widely published and accusing them of a terrible thing. Do they come forward and say, nope...I was a tourist, visiting relatives, conducting business. Nope, nada. Does anyone they interacted come forward? Ah, that's just Boris and he was here for family business, or whatever. Nope, nada.

Would you fly from Moscow to London which is about the same flight as LA to NYC for no apparent reason and then fly back two days later. Then get accused of a terrible crime....and say nothing?

Not unless your body has already been stuffed into a barrel of acid that is stored at some remote location east of the Urals or if you are protected by your mob bosses.

And why does everyone either critical of the mob or a mob turncoat seem to end up dead? Mighty coincidence.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

This is pretty pathetic by any standards. Do people really buy this stuff?

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

What a shock that a user named "Ivan" would be a Russian bootlicker.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TryIt

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

Yes, that sounds reasonable. And yes, you should question my remark as well. Perhaps, the British are very good at photoshop. Who knows. Perhaps I am slandering honest photoshopers. This is what a political discussion is about - trying out the debating skills of each other.

on your advice I question that claim of yours in bold.

how are they better than anyone else?

also...does the GRU pay you in ruble directly or is there a direct deposit situation?

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2157 Posts

I'm British and used to photoshop and print bus passes before they moved to rfid cards. Real one's cost £30 each!

I'm more concerned about the Department for Capitalist Dogma flooding these boards with endless socialism smearing.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#50 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yep.

No surprise really, Russia has conditioned it's citizens into hating UK/Amerca etc... basically drones.

Aren't the US and UK doing the same thing?

Blame Russia for everything because we're losing in Syria's proxy war.