Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics/paul-manafort-guilty-plea/index.html

Paul Manafort pleads guilty and agrees to cooperate with Mueller investigation

Washington (CNN)Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department, including in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses, according to a court filing Friday.Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort's plea agreement is a "cooperation agreement," and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at "or at the agreement of successful cooperation."Manafort had proffered information to the government already, Weissmann said in a federal court in a Washington, DC.The scope of the cooperation was not immediately clear. While President Donald Trump is not mentioned in Friday's filing, nor is Manafort's role in his campaign, the news of the cooperation comes as the President continued to lambast the Mueller investigation on Twitter this week.

This so called 'witch hunt' has of yet not yielded a single Innocent ruling on any person. Its all been found guilty or (as is most of the cases) the individual pleading guilty

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#2 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@tryit: Sigh

Again Manafort was found guilty based on "crimes" years before the election and has nothing to do with Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

But it´s interesting to see that he only made a deal on one case and not the other, and so far has said nothing that would involve Trump.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:

Again Manafort was found guilty based on "crimes" years before the election and has nothing to do with Russian collusion in the 2016 election.

But it´s interesting to see that he only made a deal on one case and not the other, and so far has said nothing that would involve Trump.

a few things

1. I am not suggesting that all the guilty pleas and all the guilty verdicts for all the trials associated with Trumps orbit is about Trump specifically. I am ONLY saying that the claim of 'witch hunt' seems to be certifiable horseshit. Not a SINGLE innocent finding, not ONE.

2. He was found guilty AND has pleaded guilty as well. (its best to be accurate in areas that matter..he was not just 'found to be' he also said he was)

It has been multiple times that you get it wrong when I mention these cases, unless I SPECIFICALLY mention Trump and SPECIFICALLY say he is implicated then do not assume I am saying that because I know the difference.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jacanuk

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

a few things

1. I am not suggesting that all the guilty pleas and all the guilty verdicts for all the trials associated with Trumps orbit is about Trump specifically. I am ONLY saying that the claim of 'witch hunt' seems to be certifiable horseshit. Not a SINGLE innocent finding, not ONE.

2. He was found guilty AND has pleaded guilty as well. (its best to be accurate in areas that matter..he was not just 'found to be' he also said he was)

It has been multiple times that you get it wrong when I mention these cases, unless I SPECIFICALLY mention Trump and SPECIFICALLY say he is implicated then do not assume I am saying that because I know the difference.

Again These crimes have nothing to do with what Mueller got a mandate to investigate, IE the collusion in the election.

So calling these convictions and pleas a vindication of Mueller is like calling a cat, a dog and giving it a bone.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

a few things

Again These crimes have nothing to do with what Mueller got a mandate to investigate, IE the collusion in the election.

So calling these convictions and pleas a vindication of Mueller is like calling a cat, a dog and giving it a bone.

The crimes Manifort pleaded to today absolutely do.

as well as Flint guilty plea, Papadolpulus guilty plea

the only one that isnt directly related is Maniforts first trial and Choen.

so your wrong

and dont forget, Mullers manidate is NOT Trump specific.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58380 Posts

Wondering if they're letting him plea guilty to these previous crimes in some sort of deal, like "Hey we got you on these counts of blah blah blah, help us out and we won't go any further in charges".

Just a thought.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TryIt

@mrbojangles25 said:

Wondering if they're letting him plea guilty to these previous crimes in some sort of deal, like "Hey we got you on these counts of blah blah blah, help us out and we won't go any further in charges".

Just a thought.

that is what is happening actually.

I had felt that Mullers team would not need him at this point, but it appears everyone has something worth sharing with Muller team now.

but yeah...they dont give out cooperation agreements just to be nice, they do it becuase there is something of use in it. I would assume its corroborating information.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Must be more fake news. I bet this is all Google's doing. Or the deep state. Or BOTH!

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

Justice is being done to law breakers. I'm sure our law and order president is ecstatic.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Serraph105

@theone86 said:

Must be more fake news. I bet this is all Google's doing. Or the deep state. Or BOTH!

I call it Mueller draining the swamp.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@theone86 said:

Occupy Democrats is a hate group.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Serraph105

@n64dd said:
@Serraph105 said:
@theone86 said:

Well they do hate Trump I'm sure.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TryIt

@Serraph105 said:
@n64dd said:
@Serraph105 said:
@theone86 said:

Well they do hate Trump I'm sure.

Trump should be brave and insist that he too can sit at the front of the bus, and then maybe someday he would be considered a protected group under the laws of Hate crime.

To be clear I am referring to the incident that sparked the civil rights march in the 60s

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

@Jacanuk: dude...one of the crimes he was found guilty of was funneling money illegally for the Russian . this trail , which he plead guilty of, being a Russian agent.

This was the dc trail. He just plead guilty to the collusion case.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@Serraph105 said:
@theone86 said:

It's true, there is an evil liberal conspiracy afoot, and its goal is to save democracy.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@n64dd said:
@Serraph105 said:
@theone86 said:

And Neo Nazis and the KKK are "good people".

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Jacanuk

@dreman999 said:

@Jacanuk: dude...one of the crimes he was found guilty of was funneling money illegally for the Russian . this trail , which he plead guilty of, being a Russian agent.

This was the dc trail. He just plead guilty to the collusion case.

You need to read up on the case before you act clever here.

He was found guilty of tax evasion and for not registering as a foreign agent also the cases was from 2006, and none of it was directly tied to Russia and collusion in the 2016 election

But nice try.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk: wrong, he plead guilty to conspiracy against the us and obstruction on justice. The rest of his crimes he admitted to guilt, but he was not charged per the plea deal.

But nice try.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/paul-manafort-plea-deal-trump-724269/

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jacanuk

@Nuck81 said:

@Jacanuk: wrong, he plead guilty to conspiracy against the us and obstruction on justice. The rest of his crimes he admitted to guilt, but he was not charged per the plea deal.

But nice try.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/paul-manafort-plea-deal-trump-724269/

So let’s be clear: “Conspiracy against the United States” isn’t what it sounds like. It has nothing to do with foreign actors influencing an election. It certainly has nothing to do with treason, which would require the US and Russia to be actively at war with each other.

The statute, rather, is an extension of the ordinary crime of conspiracy. Basically, Manafort has admitted to nothing else than Tax fraud and to launder money. He and Gates have not admitted anything relating even an inch to the 2016 election and the "collusion"

But nice spin you and the Dee are up to there, which is the problem with you laymen, you keep trying to make a molehill into a mountain. In fact let´s say you and Dee decided to plan a robbery against a bank, if you take on step towards that plan, you can be charged with conspiracy, but hey don´t let facts cloud your already established narrative.

And here is the statue for those who may care about the facts

"If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Didn't Trump defend Manfort insinuating he was innocent of the crimes against him? Add another notch to Trump's liar belt. He only hires the best people though.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jacanuk

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Didn't Trump defend Manfort insinuating he was innocent of the crimes against him? Add another notch to Trump's liar belt. He only hires the best people though.

No, he never said he was innocent, he said he was a good guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk: nice straw man. You were wrong. Be man and admit it

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

So he's calling a career criminal a good guy? Are you sure you want to pivot this conversation into Trump supporting a dirt bag?

Either he was cheering for someone he knew was guilty, or he truly did think Manfort was innocent.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jacanuk

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

So he's calling a career criminal a good guy? Are you sure you want to pivot this conversation into Trump supporting a dirt bag?

Either he was cheering for someone he knew was guilty, or he truly did think Manfort was innocent.

Career criminal? considering these pleas and charges are for crimes over a decade ago, I would not really call him a career criminal.

Also what he did was no worse than what 99% of the politicians/lobbyist in Washington and around the country are doing, not to mention the millions of other Americans who "forget to pay the correct amount or report everything" as to tax.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HoolaHoopMan

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:

Career criminal? considering these pleas and charges are for crimes over a decade ago, I would not really call him a career criminal.

Also what he did was no worse than what 99% of the politicians/lobbyist in Washington and around the country are doing, not to mention the millions of other Americans who "forget to pay the correct amount or report everything" as to tax.

And there's the equalization I was waiting for. Pathetic.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jacanuk

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Sure, and I bet you report everything on your tax return right? and also do not try to find some "loopholes"

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Sure, and I bet you report everything on your tax return right? and also do not try to find some "loopholes"

I report everything, but nice try.

Are you implying that you don't report everything?

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dreman999

@Jacanuk: dude that's first trial.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:

The worst part is he's super strict when it comes to border crossing crimes. Even when it comes to DACA who were small children at the time. THE LAW IS THE LAW BRO, TOO BAD!

But when it comes to rather serious white collar crimes, or confirmed guilty people like Sherriff Joe (or Manafort in this case), it's a pass or non-issue.

Tribal A F.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dreman999

@Jacanuk: Bit it still was conspiracy with. The Russians and being a Russian agent.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#31 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

a few things

so your wrong

Mueller's mandate is uselessly broad. It basically said, "Go see what you can find," and now he's like a rabid mongrel snapping at everything that moves. It's an unconscionable waste of tax payer money.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

a few things

so your wrong

Mueller's mandate is uselessly broad. It basically said, "Go see what you can find," and now he's like a rabid mongrel snapping at everything that moves. It's an unconscionable waste of tax payer money.

Opinions. Also finding out the specifics of what Russia did down to the names of those who over saw it wasn't useless to me.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dzimm

@zaryia said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:

a few things

so your wrong

Opinions. Also finding out the specifics of what Russia did down to the names of those who over saw it wasn't useless to me.

We haven't found out jack shit about any Russian involvement. Mueller indicted a dozen Russian "trolls", but when they unexpectedly hired lawyers to contest the charges, Mueller was all but forced to admit that he didn't actually have any evidence. Every other indictment has been for lying to investigators (one of Mueller's favorite dirty tricks is to ask deliberately confusing questions to coerce a witness into contradicting himself; known as a "perjury trap") and for other crimes that have nothing to do with Trump, Russia, or the presidential campaign.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dzimm

@joebones5000 said:

So desperate for it to not have been Russia. lol

Yeah, sorry, but Manafort was a Russian stooge installed into the U.S. political system decades ago with the goal of furthering Russian interests. Trump hired a Russian agent to run his campaign and prosecutors got him on everything they could.

No one has to like it, but that's the way it is.

Sorry, kiddo, but even the liberal media is out there trying to tamp this one down and get the word out to their low-information consumers that Manafort's plea has nothing at all to do with Trump. Don't want to get their hopes up only to have them crushed again. ;-)

For example, there's this from NPR:

https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1040640794091237376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1040640794091237376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

And MSNBC Legal Analyst Danny Cevallo said:

"I take issue with the assumption that it must relate to Russia. Mueller is investigating things that may arise from his investigation of Russia, and we’ve seen he has the authority to do that. And when you look at those pictures that you put up a few minutes ago, George Papadopoulos, not connected to Russia in his plea. He pleaded guilty to lying. Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying. … Alex Van Der Zwaan, pleaded guilty to lying. Now, of course, when you talk about, is it related to Russia? Yeah, I realize there are two Russian flags in the bottom right corner of the screen. So, the indictments are related somewhat to Russia. But when I look at that screen there, I see one, two, three, four, five faces that arguably had very little, if anything at all, to do with Russia."

In truth, Manafort's plea involves his lobbying work with the Podesta Group and others. Podesta... you probably recognize that name, don't you? The Podesta Group was run by Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta who managed Hillary's losing campaign. Things that make you go, "Hmmmm!"

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HoolaHoopMan

@dzimm said:
@zaryia said:

We haven't found out jack shit about any Russian involvement. Mueller indicted a dozen Russian "trolls", but when they unexpectedly hired lawyers to contest the charges, Mueller was all but forced to admit that he didn't actually have any evidence.

Source please.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TryIt

@dzimm said:
@zaryia said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

so your wrong

We haven't found out jack shit about any Russian involvement....

absolutely positively a 100% certifiable lie.

we absolutely positively know Russian involvement.

if you have an issue with that, take it up with the NSA, CIA, FBI

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dzimm

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@dzimm said:
@zaryia said:

We haven't found out jack shit about any Russian involvement. Mueller indicted a dozen Russian "trolls", but when they unexpectedly hired lawyers to contest the charges, Mueller was all but forced to admit that he didn't actually have any evidence.

Source please.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/04/mueller-russia-interference-election-case-delay-570627

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/mueller-fearmongers-about-election-interference-to-try-to-hide-evidence-from-defendants-in-russian-trolls-case/

Here's the deal: When a prosecutor indicts somebody, it is expected that he will be compelled to share the evidence with the defense during discovery. The fact that Mueller's first maneuver was to attempt to suppress the evidence and keep it out of the hands of the defendants tells you everything you need to know.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dzimm

@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@zaryia said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:

so your wrong

Never mind that the NSA, CIA, and FBI are all provably corrupt organizations and that the FBI had a team actively conspiring to mire Trump in false accusations of "collusion", also known as the infamous "insurance policy" that was openly discussed by top-level FBI officials in electronic communications. We also know that the intelligence agencies were leaking their sketchy information to the media and then selling those leaks to the courts as independent corroboration in order to secure various surveillance warrants. To whatever extent Russia was "involved", there is not a shred of evidence that they influenced a single vote, either directly or indirectly. We also know for a fact that they were actively playing BOTH sides and organized several anti-Trump rallies, one of which was famously attended by liberal filmmaker Michael "The Moron" Moore.

A lot of this is already public record, and President Trump is in the process of declassifying certain reports that will blow the lid off this thing and could shutdown the Mueller witch hunt on the spot.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TryIt

@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@zaryia said:

Never mind that the NSA, CIA, and FBI are all provably corrupt organizations ..

now THAT is the bold claim that needs some evidence, not us.

you claim using words stated as a fact that 'we do not know anything about Russian involvement'.

YOU are the one who needs back that up better before stating it as fact.

There are some out there things I believe in too, but I dont go around stating them as facts

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 N64DD

Liberals getting owned in this thread. Nothing new.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dzimm

@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@zaryia said:

you claim using words stated as a fact that 'we do not know anything about Russian involvement'.

There are some out there things I believe in too, but I dont go around stating them as facts

Sorry, I forgot I was dealing with low-information voters. I've been keeping up with the nitty-gritty details of this thing for months and regularly interact with other people who keep themselves informed, so I assume it's just common knowledge.

Did you not read the House Intelligence Committee memo?

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Or the Inspector General's report?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/read-doj-ig-report/index.html

There's a LOT of information you need to really understand what's going on. I suggest reading the following summary and taking the time to follow all the links to get yourself up to speed.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/06/congressional-sources-confirm-timeline-of-bruce-ohr-chris-steele-and-fbi-contacts-with-andrew-mccabe-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TryIt

@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:

Sorry, I forgot I was dealing with low-information voters. I've been keeping up with the nitty-gritty details of this thing for months and regularly interact with other people who keep themselves informed, so I assume it's just common knowledge.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

There's a LOT of information you need to really understand what's going on. I suggest reading the following summary and taking the time to follow all the links to get yourself up to speed.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/09/06/congressional-sources-confirm-timeline-of-bruce-ohr-chris-steele-and-fbi-contacts-with-andrew-mccabe-lisa-page-and-peter-strzok/

yes I am familiar with those

but that is a FAR cry from 'evidence that the FBI, CIA, NSA are making this whole thing up in great detail'

FAR cry from that...so try again.

Keep in mind the indictments on the Russian hacking is deep and extensive on information, they would have to have made up a LOT of information to even come close to your claim

oh and while your at it, please explain why they would go to this lengths to attack this president but not any other president before him in the history of the country?

oh and keep in mind also, Manifort is PLEADING GUILTY. that is he is saying under oath 'I did it'

did what?

work with Russians, thats what

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 N64DD

@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:

but that is a FAR cry from 'evidence that the FBI, CIA, NSA are making this whole thing up in great detail'

oh and while your at it, please explain why they would go to this lengths to attack this president but not any other president before him in the history of the country?

Trump threatened to go after any corruption in the government like no one before him.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:

Trump threatened to go after any corruption in the government like no one before him.

thats not good enough of an answer.

1. we need to see evidence that he is at least somewhat successful in that area to suggest a backlash was even needed

2. we would have to ask ourselves (has the country for the past 200 years just been this horrible and this is the one person who can make it great?)..this guy? this specific one? is the hero?

3. maybe if he is stiring up this much of a hornets nest that maybe he isnt really the best choice to lead the world.

This president...this specific one, this one who cant say anonymous, this specific one...is the hero to save the government from centuries of corruption.

this one...the one who has stated he has done work corruptly. this guy. He is literally that awesome that he is the one who is finally a threat to the establishment corruption. this guy....this one is that good..

seriously?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@dzimm said:
@tryit said:

1. we need to see evidence that he is at least somewhat successful in that area to suggest a backlash was even needed

2. we would have to ask ourselves (has the country for the past 200 years just been this horrible and this is the one person who can make it great?)..this guy? this specific one? is the hero?

3. maybe if he is stiring up this much of a hornets nest that maybe he isnt really the best choice to lead the world.

This president...this specific one, this one who cant say anonymous, this specific one...is the hero to save the government from centuries of corruption.

this one...the one who has stated he has done work corruptly. this guy. He is literally that awesome that he is the one who is finally a threat to the establishment corruption. this guy....this one is that good..

seriously?

Not into your circular argumentation.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

seriously?

I am surprised that the marching orders to the minions of The Right has been one to continue to deny rather instead to ask the question of 'maybe we need Russias help' which as hard as that is to sell I still think is easier then 'The entire thing is faked, like the moon landing'.

All the documents, all the guilty pleas just all a fake because Trump is so awesome he is a serious threat to the deep state....this guy...this specific guy is the threat to the deep state, because he is that good and that noble for the honest way.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

seriously?

I am surprised that the marching orders to the minions of The Right has been one to continue to deny rather instead to ask the question of 'maybe we need Russias help' which as hard as that is to sell I still think is easier then 'The entire thing is faked, like the moon landing'.

All the documents, all the guilty pleas just all a fake because Trump is so awesome he is a serious threat to the deep state.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

seriously?

All the documents, all the guilty pleas just all a fake because Trump is so awesome he is a serious threat to the deep state.

Then dont reply...really that simple.

anyway..I dont think this specific guy is the one president who is an actual threat to the deep state. I also dont think this one guy is the one who has 'the right thing to do' in his scope unlike any other president ever.

that is fantasy bullshit.

So even if there was a super ultra deep state, I think them all targeting this one guy more so then any other president because he is so effective is pure horseshit

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

seriously?

Then dont reply...really that simple.

anyway..I dont think this specific guy is the one president who is an actual threat to the deep state. I also dont think this one guy is the one who has 'the right thing to do' in his scope unlike any other president ever.

that is fantasy bullshit.

So even if there was a super ultra deep state, I think them all targeting this one guy more so then any other president because he is so effective is pure horseshit

Your belief is not required.