Mentally Ill Day of Vengeance

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

I predict this demonstration won’t get very far. After a few meters the disgusting orcs stop to argue with bystanders about their pronouns

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#3 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Just look up Trans Day of Vengeance

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3446 Posts

Mentally ill thread 🤣

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8304 Posts

@girlusocrazy said: @Skarwolf: Got a link to this story?

He's talking about this

https://www.tvpworld.com/68822671/trans-day-of-vengeance-protest-to-proceed-despite-nashville-trans-school-shooting

TC you should put more effort into your thread.

There's a lot involved from gun rights, to trans advocacy, mental health, legislation passed against child sex changes, and a mass shooting that happened recently at a Christian elementary school.

You could have given more context just saying.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts
@sargentd said:

He's talking about this

https://www.tvpworld.com/68822671/trans-day-of-vengeance-protest-to-proceed-despite-nashville-trans-school-shooting

There's a lot involved from gun rights, to trans advocacy, mental health, legislation passed against child sex changes, and a mass shooting that happened recently at a Christian elementary school.

Skarwolf just wants to vent and hate on folks.

I don't really agree with the trans movement at the moment--I think they need to GTFO out of the schools, for starters, because 3rd graders don't need to hear that shit...let's stick to, you know, school stuff like math, history, and science--but I'm also not going to say they can't have a day of recognition or protest.

We don't have to like it, folks, but we sure as shit have to tolerate it and, if the cause is right, even support it.

Also, how many of you have actually met trans people and had a conversation with them? I think you're letting stereotypes dictate your beliefs; they're not all outspoken pink-haired folks. In fact I don't think I've met a single one that was like that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

Hate threads are allowed to be open now?

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8780 Posts

Mods still haven't replied to this query

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8304 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@sargentd said:

He's talking about this

Skarwolf just wants to vent and hate on folks.

I don't really agree with the trans movement at the moment--I think they need to GTFO out of the schools, for starters, because 3rd graders don't need to hear that shit...let's stick to, you know, school stuff like math, history, and science--but I'm also not going to say they can't have a day of recognition or protest.

We don't have to like it, folks, but we sure as shit have to tolerate it and, if the cause is right, even support it.

Also, how many of you have actually met trans people and had a conversation with them? I think you're letting stereotypes dictate your beliefs; they're not all outspoken pink-haired folks. In fact I don't think I've met a single one that was like that.

I agree with you. Personally I don't agree with gender ideology being taught in schools, also don't agree with putting minors on hormones/puberty blockers. These are my lines. But people as adults should be allowed to do what they want. Adults can make those lifelong decisions for their bodies but it's not right for minors to imo.

But I have nothing against trans people. A good friend of mine from college is trans, woman>man. Before he transitioned, "she" at the time, was basically a butch lesbian. We both played drums and would get drunk and jam together, even would have "locker room talk" about chicks we hooked up with. It was like hanging out with any dude. So it didn't surprise me one bit when "he" decided to transition. (Breasts removed, went on testosterone)

But I'll be honest he struggles with it. Those hormones are expensive and once your on them you can't just stop without it destroying you both physically and mentally. It's a big deal to go through that kind of stuff. Which is why I don't like it being pushed on kids. It's an adult decision. Even some adults have a hard time dealing with it once it's done.

As far as the "day of trans vengeance" protests.. really bad timing. We just had a trans person shoot up an elementary school. The posters for the protest I saw, some of them have Guns on the poster... To me this "protest" is being promoted as a violent protest... Or riot. But yes everyone has a right to protest. But the optics for this protest are pretty bad given the recent tragedy and using words like "vengeance" and pictures of rifles on your promo posters.. yikes, not good optics.

And as a side note I fully support 2A rights. I support everyone to legally carry, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation. I believe everyone should own a firearm. I support teachers carrying firearms in schools as well.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@sargentd said:

He's talking about this

Indeed. Try again skarwolf