Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

@n64dd: Not happy he died, but not sad either. And I'm against the whitewashing of his legacy.

Yeah I'm not happy or sad either but I'm not being an ass. As for his legacy.............why is everyone blaming him and him alone for the Bush administrations war?

There wasn't a war he didn't love, and advocate for. Of course he wasn't the only one advocating for war crimes.

War crimes? Show me links were he advocated for war crimes.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

@n64dd: Not happy he died, but not sad either. And I'm against the whitewashing of his legacy.

Yeah I'm not happy or sad either but I'm not being an ass. As for his legacy.............why is everyone blaming him and him alone for the Bush administrations war?

There wasn't a war he didn't love, and advocate for. Of course he wasn't the only one advocating for war crimes.

Honestly, you have a better chance at finding common ground with me which says a lot.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Honestly, you have a better chance at finding common ground with me which says a lot.

Eh there is a glimmer of hope for you.............;p

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Advocating for illegal wars in iraq, afganistan, syria, and others is not advocating for war crimes? What is a war crime to you?

Also, this video perfectly illustrates what an asshole McCain was. And just so you know, the guy in the video is a right winger.

Loading Video...

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 N64DD

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Advocating for illegal wars in iraq, afganistan, syria, and others is not advocating for war crimes? What is a war crime to you?

Also, this video perfectly illustrates what an asshole McCain was. And just so you know, the guy in the video is a right winger.

Loading Video...

I don't think you know what a War Crime is.

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
@n64dd said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Lol that would be you, america has committed every war crime in the book. Invading a country that did nothing to you, and without announcing it first, is a war crime. Let alone the killing of millions of innocent civilians. The US has been committing terrorism over seas for decades.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#157 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@n64dd said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Lol that would be you, america has committed every war crime in the book. Invading a country that did nothing to you, and without announcing it first, is a war crime. Let alone the killing of millions of innocent civilians. The US has been committing terrorism over seas for decades.

that is true.

but if you could please go back to trashing McCain, that helps the Left a lot.

thanks

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 LJS9502_basic

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@n64dd said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

The US did indeed inform the citizens of the upcoming invasion.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 N64DD

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@n64dd said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Name them please.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@n64dd said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The US did indeed inform the citizens of the upcoming invasion.

He thinks going to war is a war crime.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

set any criteria for a debate and I will gladly wreck you

Sure

1. AGW is real. Many republicans are dumb and don't think it is. Do you?

2. Since you like to post varying stats on how certain minorities are inferior in America (like that Dating and Black violence one you just did). Do you agree with the stats that show Asians/Indians are superior, with higher IQ and average Income than whites in America? I mean you agree with both data sets right?

3. Bonus Round: PC is the best overall gaming system. It has over 100 more high scoring titles at MC, plays the noticeably better version of most games in general, has the best online, and the most features.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@zaryia: Dont make your claims in a john McCain thread. Make a separate thread with your claim and I'll gladly debate you. You will derail the thread even more then it is.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Dont make your claims in a john McCain thread. Make a separate thread with your claim and I'll gladly debate you. You will derail the thread even more then it is.

1. What, that didn't stop you from derailing his thread (and other threads) for several pages. All of a sudden you care about the actual topic? Hmmm...

2. You just made this rule up. You never said it has to be a separate thread.

3. The two above points occurred because you know you would lose those debates. The science and data supports my position on them. Well, that was easy. Another quick 3 wins. This puts me at like 10:1.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Simply make a thread and I'll debate you. And yes I will wreck you again. Make a detailed thread stating your claims and why you believe them and then I'll analyze and provide my stance. Your other claims were from past discussions we've had hence why I addressed them. You can't make a claim and then assume my stance and say you win the debate. But since you are a proven liar this doesn't surprise me.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: Simply make a thread and I'll debate you. And yes I will wreck you again. Make a detailed thread stating your claims and why you believe them and then I'll analyze and provide my stance. Your other claims were from past discussions we've had hence why I addressed them. You can't make a claim and then assume my stance and say you win the debate. But since you are a proven liar this doesn't surprise me.

You haven't ever beaten me in a debate, because all I do is post facts. All you do is post red-herrings to try and counter those facts. This is an auto loss.

Then state your stance on them.

You can't refute AGW, and that most republicans deny AGW. You can't refute the Asian/Indian American stats, even though you post African American stats.

You're now making up a new rule about how you don't feel like talking about it, even though you've spent the last 3 pages on off-topic stuff. I consider it your concession.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: I dont deny AGW.

Asians Americans may have higher IQs on average but world data would suggest otherwise. So what is your stance Asians have higher IQ in America or the entire world?

You just lost 2 more clown.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: I dont deny AGW.

Asians Americans may have higher IQs on average but world data would suggest otherwise. So what is your stance Asians have higher IQ in America or the entire world?

Asian Americans are superior for USA. East Asians are superior globally.

I'm glad you go against the grain for republican and know AGW is real.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: your doing that vague bullshit again. In what way are they superior? And are we just talking about americans?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@zaryia: your doing that vague bullshit again. In what way are they superior? And are we just talking about americans?

I stated Asian/Indian Americans. They are smarter and wealthier. You must have missed this in your fit of rage. I'm only bringing this up since you were so concerned about their dating stats earlier. I'd like to bring up more important stats.

P.S. You objectively lost the Donald Trump fact check thread, we gave several sources of data showing what he misleading and conspiratorial. You lost that one badly. You objectively lost the incel debate. You even conceded. You objectively lost the Red vs Blue data comparison debate.

I don't recall you ever winning one. Can you find citation?

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@zaryia: Asians on average do better on IQ test and make more money then whites in America. Yes.. it's an argument I use often when people bring up the laughable white privilege argument.

Never lost any of the debates. You made claims that I never made. You dont know the difference between the word many and most in your incel debate and made a false claim on my stance.

You said Trumps tweet had no merrit which was a lie.

And brought up obesity stats in counties that had nothing to do with my claim. And forgot to use the SPM in your red vs blue debate hence why you lost.

That puts you at 0 and 5 in 1 day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#172 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Sad to see him gone. McCain was definitely a flawed man, but he was in government for the right reasons. He was dedicated to his country and believed in this nation and its people. I didn't always agree with his viewpoints - he was very hawkish and a had a fierce temper, but his heart was in the right place. One of the few republicans with the stones to call trump out and stand up to him. A shame his party didnt have his back on that.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

Here's an interview of John back in 2007 by Diane Rehm which was rebroadcast in the wake of his passing. It's quite good and he's very respectful throughout regardless of his stance on the issues currently being discussed.

https://www.npr.org/podcasts/381443514/diane-rehm-on-my-mind