LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@Maxpowers_32: Your opinions are not facts.

Maxpowers_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Maxpowers_32
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: No one's opinions are facts, but they are completely based on facts as I have gone out of my way to lay out links to articles corroborating my opinions.

As the presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden said in Iowa "We choose truth over facts."

Are you interested in the facts or are you more interested in creating your own propaganda/make believe stories that are not based on any actual evidence?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LJS9502_basic

@Maxpowers_32: You used the daily mail as a link which means you can't be taken seriously. As for the last example....…..I have not addressed that and I don't care to discuss it as it's off topic. Make your own thread on that subject if you want to discuss it. Otherwise stick to the point.

Maxpowers_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Maxpowers_32

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Maxpowers_32: You used the daily mail as a link which means you can't be taken seriously. As for the last example....…..I have not addressed that and I don't care to discuss it as it's off topic. Make your own thread on that subject if you want to discuss it. Otherwise stick to the point.

I just did a quick internet search and that was the first link that came up. Why shouldn't I be taken seriously for posting that? Are you saying that the content is somehow wrong? It was quoting an interview that Ronan Farrow did with Bill Maher where he said “He has been credibly accused of rape... That has nothing to do with gray areas. I think that the Juanita Broaddrick claim has been overdue for revisiting"

How does the fact it came from the dailymail change the content of what Ronan Farrow said on Bill Maher's show? For some reason this news wasn't a headline on MSNBC, the NYT, or covered by other mainstream media sources.

The reason I posted that was that someone had said the rape allegations against Bill Clinton were somehow not credible. The guy who helped start the "Metoo movement" said they are. Do you also not take him seriously?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 LJS9502_basic

@Maxpowers_32 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I just did a quick internet search and that was the first link that came up. Why shouldn't I be taken seriously for posting that? Are you saying that the content is somehow wrong? It was quoting an interview that Ronan Farrow did with Bill Maher where he said “He has been credibly accused of rape... That has nothing to do with gray areas. I think that the Juanita Broaddrick claim has been overdue for revisiting"

How does the fact it came from the dailymail change the content of what Ronan Farrow said on Bill Maher's show? For some reason this news wasn't a headline on MSNBC, the NYT, or covered by other mainstream media sources.

The reason I posted that was that someone had said the rape allegations against Bill Clinton were somehow not credible. The guy who helped start the "Metoo movement" said they are. Do you also not take him seriously?

Daily Mail is like the Enquirer...…….that's why.

TomaLevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 TomaLevine
Member since 2019 • 444 Posts

Bill Clinton is a creep. He referred to Monica As a stress reliever

Maxpowers_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Maxpowers_32

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Maxpowers_32 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Daily Mail is like the Enquirer...…….that's why.

Not that I believe most things in the Enquirer, but didn't they break the John Edwards affair when he was running around with another women cheating on his cancer stricken wife while lecturing the world about his great morals?

You still haven't told me what specifically in the Daily Mail quote was wrong and should not be taken seriously. Do you think raping women is ok for Bill Clinton if it offers stress relief?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic

@Maxpowers_32 said:

Not that I believe most things in the Enquirer, but didn't they break the John Edwards affair when he was running around with another women cheating on his cancer stricken wife while lecturing the world about his great morals?

You still haven't told me what specifically in the Daily Mail quote was wrong and should not be taken seriously. Do you think raping women is ok for Bill Clinton if it offers stress relief?

Way to sensationalize. Lewinsky by the way never ever claimed rape. Stop the hyperbole. When you do that then nothing you say can or should be considered.