Barr Summary/Mueller Report further confirms Russian Interference to aid Trump.

• 101 results
ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

FALSE. WikiLeaks's statement on DNC data dump contradicts ICA reports.

Better reporting from https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/24/mueller-report-six-takeaways-ag-william-barr-summary-russia-investigation/3262691002/

Barr said that Mueller identified two main tracks in Russia's interference in the 2016 election: sowing social media discord and hacking Democrats' emails.

Wikileak's DNC data dump was NOT from Russian government.

So the Barr Summary and Mueller Report are fake and wrong?!

P.S. I find it funny you take the word of Assange over dozens of hours of testimony, SIC, HIC, the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the DHS, Mueller, and your boy Barr. As usual, your citation is weak.

Try again.

Prove Trump-Russia collusion!

Identify the individual with CIA who made testimony statements. Show the original source document.

Identify the individual with FBI who made testimony statements. Show the original source document.

Identify the individual with SIC who made testimony statements. Show the original source document.

Identify the individual with HIC who made testimony statements. Show the original source document.

Identify the individual with DOJ who made testimony statements. Show the original source document.

Identify the individual with DHS who made testimony statements. Show the original source document.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@ronvalencia said:

Are you stupid? I'm not even trying to insult you. This is a serious question.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:

Barr's Summary of Russian Cyber Interference in the 2016

The Special Counsel’s investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election.

The second element involved the Russian government’s efforts to conduct computer hacking operations designed to gather and disseminate information to influence the election. The Special Counsel found that Russian government actors successfully hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democratic Party organizations, and publicly disseminated those materials through various intermediaries, including WikiLeaks. Based on these activities, the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian military officers for conspiring to hack into computers in the United States for purposes of influencing the election. But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

Barr's Summary on Mueller Report Highlights Russian Interference in 2016 Election

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Barrs-Summary-on-Mueller-Report-Highlights-Russian-Interference-in-2016-Election-507594881.html

Hopefully people stop doubting this at least. It's been known for a while but we still had doubters, oddly.

Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy claims are FALSE

This thread is not about collusion.

This thread is about Russian Interference to help Trump, which is 100% confirmed by Barr, on top of previous ICA reports.

If you think this is the first time a foreign country has ever tried to influence an US election I have ocean front property to sell in Arizona. This shit has been happening for many elections. I would of thought by now most people understand this. That is why I don't like Republicans or Democrats they are all rotten to the core at this point.

The important part to this is did Trump have anything to do with it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaryia
@Xabiss said:

If you think this is the first time a foreign country has ever tried to influence an US election I have ocean front property to sell in Arizona. This shit has been happening for many elections. I would of thought by now most people understand this.

I never suggested this. But I will state it is the most impact and largest effort of such a thing. As per our ICA.

As going by that fact, there has been a much larger effort than before to prevent or curtail future interference by our ICA.

There simply has never been an effort on that scale before.

@Xabiss said:

The important part to this is did Trump have anything to do with it.

The important part is our Government accepts that Russia interfered, rather than pretending it didn't.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

Facts: both RNC and DNC servers was hacked. Only DNC server was compromised.

John Podesta's email account was targeted for phishing hack and Podesta is stupid enough to click on fake password reset email.

DNC email dump shown to disadvantage Bernie Sander and bias towards Hillary. This is left eating left issue.

Don't blame Republicans for Democrat's stupidity and internal conflicts.

You're part of DNC's stupidity.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

John Podesta's email account was targeted for phishing hack and Podesta is stupid enough to click on fake password reset email.

DNC email dump shown to disadvantage Bernie Sander and bias towards Hillary. This is left eating left issue.

Okay.

I'm glad you agree Russia interfered in our election. Which is what I've been saying for years here. I was right.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Yea, so? Every government meddles in foreign elections. This is nothing new. The point of the whole investigation was to see if Trump and his team assisted or aided the Russians and we know they didn’t.

Case close. Find something new to complain about Democrats. The world needs a new joke.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17685 Posts

I’m not really all that concerned if Russia had a hand in electing Trump, but more so why they so desperately wanted him to be. There are questions that remain unanswered and that everyone seems to be willing to toss out now that collusion has been discredited. To say there’s no collusion doesn’t prove that Russia doesn’t have something on him they feel they can leverage to their own interests. It is known that Trump had dealings in Russia long before he became president. Collusion isn’t necessary for a threat of a foreign power to penetrate into our democracy, compromising information on the one overseeing it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

People keep talking about the evidence, but never see it. People keep saying that Trump acts like a traitor so is a traitor. That he for sure colluded, maybe. There is smoke so there's fire for sure, probably.

I'd just like a list of everything Trump's done to help Russia and or ruin America. If gonna give me such a list, why don't you give me the same list for Hilary. And then I'll see if I care if someone cheated to beat a cheater.

The way I see it, DNC doesn't care, they'll throw our dirty laundry all over news if it makes Republicans look bad. Yet they can't even let anything bad be said about them, not even on their liberal channels that's suppose to have comedy shows. Their dirty laundry is just as gross yet deny it more so than right.

All of this is probably what Russians wanted in first place, for us to kill each other off. We're doing a good job at splitting country apart over pieces of shit not worth fighting over.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

Okay.

I'm glad you agree Russia interfered in our election. Which is what I've been saying for years here. I was right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:

I'm not blaming Republicans....

Why are you doing this? It's like you're not even responding to my posts. I agree with you.

Russia interfered to help Trump. Russia meddled. It's confirmed. We all know this now. There isn't a debate to be even had.

@saltslasher said:

People keep talking about the evidence, but never see it. People keep saying that Trump acts like a traitor so is a traitor. That he for sure colluded, maybe. There is smoke so there's fire for sure, probably.

What are you talking about.

This thread is about Interference, which your religious document known as the Barr Summary confirms unequivocally.

This thread is not about collusion.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts

Isn't the report over 300 pages long? Barr must have done a good job getting that down to 4 pages.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@horgen said:

Isn't the report over 300 pages long? Barr must have done a good job getting that down to 4 pages.

I'm generally curious as to specifics across the board. I'm willing to take Mueller at his word that no collusion could be proven, however, the obstruction piece is curious to me. Since the DOJ has a standard that says no sitting president can be indited, what is the threshold that's needed if obstruction is to be proven?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 horgen  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@horgen said:

I'm generally curious as to specifics across the board. I'm willing to take Mueller at his word that no collusion could be proven, however, the obstruction piece is curious to me. Since the DOJ has a standard that says no sitting president can be indited, what is the threshold that's needed if obstruction is to be proven?

That's just a load BS. Thought we were equal to the law (I know money can buy the best lawyer, but that is different from being above the law).

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@horgen said:

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@Damedius: lol

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Damedius said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@horgen said:

Brilliant retort.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#68 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

Better reporting from https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/24/mueller-report-six-takeaways-ag-william-barr-summary-russia-investigation/3262691002/

Barr said that Mueller identified two main tracks in Russia's interference in the 2016 election: sowing social media discord and hacking Democrats' emails.

P.S. I find it funny you take the word of Assange over dozens of hours of testimony, SIC, HIC, the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the DHS, Mueller, and your boy Barr. As usual, your citation is weak.

If Trump received aid from Russia to win the election, then he should be charged with a crime. What did the independent council recommend? Was he charged?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zaryia
@sonicare said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

If Trump received aid from Russia to win the election, then he should be charged with a crime. What did the independent council recommend? Was he charged?

Stop. Saying. IF. Barr confirmed it. Mueller confirmed it. Rod confirmed it. The FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA confirmed it. Russia meddled, and for the most part to help Trump. How much impact that "aid" had has yet to be known, and might never be known. But that isn't what they are stating. They are simply stating there was in fact interference.

He won't be charged because they couldn't find any direct connection. Aka no criminal collusion. Russia did it completely independently as far the DOJ/FBI knows. Charging Trump for Russian agents hacking the DNC/Hillary without his knowledge of the act would be impossible. Likewise goes for the massive Russian cyber campaign targeting swing states in favor of Trump. He didn't conspire. But it happened.

This is very simple.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#70 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@zaryia said:
@sonicare said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

Stop. Saying. IF. Barr confirmed it. Mueller confirmed it. Rod confirmed it. The FBI, CIA, DHS, NSA confirmed it. Russia meddled, and for the most part to help Trump. How much impact that "aid" had has yet to be known, and might never be known. But that isn't what they are stating. They are simply stating there was in fact interference.

He won't be charged because they couldn't find any direct connection. Aka no criminal collusion. Russia did it completely independently as far the DOJ/FBI knows. Charging Trump for Russian agents hacking the DNC/Hillary without his knowledge of the act would be impossible. Likewise goes for the massive Russian cyber campaign targeting swing states in favor of Trump. He didn't conspire. But it happened.

This is very simple.

Was it as serious as the DNC meddling to assure hillary the nomination over Bernie? To what level did Russia meddle?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zaryia
@sonicare said:

Was it as serious as the DNC meddling to assure hillary the nomination over Bernie? To what level did Russia meddle?

1. Deflection and off-topic, but I don't think that's actually illegal. And no, it wasn't as serious as that. There was no illegal hacking involved AFAIK.

2. I'm not exactly sure to the level, but we know it happened. We do know they hacked the DNC/Hillary to help Trump. We do know they ran massive Troll farms to create dis-information campaigns specifically targeting swing states. This reached 100's of millions of Americans. There has never been anything done like this by a foreign power to USA.

So what are we debating again? That Barr/Mueller are lying about interference but amazingly accurate on collusion?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 horgen  Moderator

@zaryia said:

So what are we debating again? That Barr/Mueller are lying about interference but amazingly accurate on collusion?

Whatever paints Trump in the best light according to Republicans, and worst light according to Democrats. :P

By all means lets completely avoid the topic of how we can identify and reduce or eliminate such influence in coming elections. Because that would be solving problems and no one has time for that.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15592 Posts

@horgen said:
@zaryia said:

Whatever paints Trump in the best light according to Republicans, and worst light according to Democrats. :P

By all means lets completely avoid the topic of how we can identify and reduce or eliminate such influence in coming elections. Because that would be solving problems and no one has time for that.

Oh Trump is definitely solving the problem. The problem being people who would reduce or eliminate such influence, that is.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ronvalencia

@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:
@zaryia said:

Oh Trump is definitely solving the problem. The problem being people who would reduce or eliminate such influence, that is.

https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2019/02/dhs-doubling-down-election-security-heading-2020/154904/

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Director Chris Krebs told reporters Thursday that the Homeland Security Department’s election security and countering foreign influence efforts are ramping up, not tapering down as a report Wednesday byThe Daily Beast suggested.

Krebs said CISA will receive $33 million in this week’s spending deal (pending Congress’ approval and President Trump’s signature) to fund those efforts. That’s a $7 million increase over last fiscal year’s election security funding that will be used for a variety of election infrastructure security initiatives and hiring new personnel, Krebs said.

The Daily Beast suggested = FAKE NEWS.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 horgen  Moderator

@ronvalencia: Aren't TDB on par with Fox news?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:
@Vaasman said:
@horgen said:
@zaryia said:

https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2019/02/dhs-doubling-down-election-security-heading-2020/154904/

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Director Chris Krebs told reporters Thursday that the Homeland Security Department’s election security and countering foreign influence efforts are ramping up, not tapering down as a report Wednesday byThe Daily Beast suggested.

Krebs said CISA will receive $33 million in this week’s spending deal (pending Congress’ approval and President Trump’s signature) to fund those efforts. That’s a $7 million increase over last fiscal year’s election security funding that will be used for a variety of election infrastructure security initiatives and hiring new personnel, Krebs said.

The Daily Beast suggested = FAKE NEWS.

I'm happy that the government is taking precautions against Russian interference.

I'm glad Trump changed his mind on this issue.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ronvalencia

@horgen said:

Fox News' position on +$25 million cost Trump-Russia collusion is correct i.e. it's a nothing burger.

TDB's position on +$25 million cost Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy theory is wrong.

TDB's position on Smollett's case https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-empire-star-jussie-smolletts-attack-reveals-about-hate-crime-in-america?

TDB's position on "Trump’s DHS Guts Task Forces Protecting Elections From Foreign Meddling" is wrong. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-dhs-guts-task-forces-protecting-elections-from-foreign-meddling (speculative anon sources) which is countered by https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2019/02/dhs-doubling-down-election-security-heading-2020/154904/

TDB's position on Covington High issue https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-native-american-mocked-by-kentucky-high-school-students-in-dc-is-military-veteran-nathan-phillips is wrong.

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#78 michaelmikado
Member since 2019 • 406 Posts

@horgen said:
@zaryia said:

Its not even the case in this instance. Ive said before and ill say it again. Barr, Rosenstein, Mueller, all have ample knowledge and respect for the law. They arent about to throw decades of public service away to protect Trump.

The report was carefully crafted to very narrowly define the specific items they did not find evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt to incriminate a sitting president. Even in the case of conspiracy they explicitly state on the summary that they needed to find evidence of an agreement. Which does not mean attempts to obtain stolen information by foriegn agents were not attempted or successful.

Its incredibly clear through Barrs own words that the intention was to encourage Trump to publicly approve its release and let Congress decide hoq to procede as they would be the only entity capable of taking action. Thw reality is that Trump has had the ability to have the investigation stopped and the evidence destroyed at anytime through various constitutional means. A admission of this in a summary would have triggered a situation where the president considers destroying evidence using his constitutional powers because the outcome of actually report could of been of more legal jeopardy than perceptions of obstruction. The second scenario is where the White House requests to see the report before congress and Barr complies. The White House then gives input on who should see it or not or does "corrections". The fact is Barr used Trumps own words against him and stated the report would be released to Congress in redacted from in a few weeks in being consistent with Trumps public statements to release the report even before the white house sees the full report. Barr has laid the trap. Trump has agreed with the summary of the finding of the report which gives the report credibility in the eyes of his supporters. Thus when the full report drops showing other crimes there will be no room to claim witch hunt. These guys arent amateurs.

headninjadog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 headninjadog
Member since 2005 • 742 Posts

We never seem to talk about the influence of Israel, Saudi Arabia and a few other countries have over our government. THis is such a distraction. Glenn Greenwald summed it up best on an interview with Democracy Now. Russia is being demonized by the US foreign policy elites and there NATO allies to always create an enemy so that politicians can drain the fucking treasury of the USA for "defense" and other national interests. You damn right that other countries want to influence that sick institution we call Wash. DC that's been behind the destruction of so many countries in modern history. Wake the **** up!!!

headninjadog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 headninjadog
Member since 2005 • 742 Posts

Oh and speaking of interference - what the hell do you think this government is doing in Venezuela right now? It's like so out in the open. Washington Republicans and Democrats are saying that their elected leader needs to go. I can point in the direction of so many interviews by even the so called Never-Trumpers who just happen to agree with him on this. It's laughable yet chilling how much they lie to us, the public.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Sevenizz

So, most governments try to influence elections. Hell, the CBC (government run media) in Canada practically campaigned for Hillary during the election - on US soil.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178864 Posts
@Sevenizz said:

So, most governments try to influence elections. Hell, the CBC (government run media) in Canada practically campaigned for Hillary during the election - on US soil.

Ah the old everyone else is doing it so it's acceptable excuse. Shame your parents didn't teach against that stance.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:
@horgen said:

Fox News' position on +$25 million cost Trump-Russia collusion is correct i.e. it's a nothing burger.

TDB's position on +$25 million cost Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy theory is wrong.

TDB's position on Smollett's case https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-empire-star-jussie-smolletts-attack-reveals-about-hate-crime-in-america?

TDB's position on "Trump’s DHS Guts Task Forces Protecting Elections From Foreign Meddling" is wrong. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-dhs-guts-task-forces-protecting-elections-from-foreign-meddling (speculative anon sources) which is countered by https://www.nextgov.com/cybersecurity/2019/02/dhs-doubling-down-election-security-heading-2020/154904/

TDB's position on Covington High issue https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-native-american-mocked-by-kentucky-high-school-students-in-dc-is-military-veteran-nathan-phillips is wrong.

Please. Both are trash. Fox is the original Fake News. Before "Fake News" meme blew up (which is odd because most of the actual false news was far right) we all called fox "Fake Noise".

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

Mostly False statements by their main prime-time line up and most watched shows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_controversies

Photo manipulation. Video manipulation.

Fox News' position on Seth Rich: Wrong.

Fox News's position on Benghazi: Wrong for years.

Fox News' position on E-mails: Wrong.

Fox News' position on Climate Change: Was wrong for a decade.

Fox News' position on 3 Mexican Countries: Wrong

And 10,000's of fact checks in between.

Watching Fox News makes you very uninformed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/07/21/a-rigorous-scientific-look-into-the-fox-news-effect/#469749a12abc

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Damedius

@headninjadog said:

We never seem to talk about the influence of Israel, Saudi Arabia and a few other countries have over our government. THis is such a distraction. Glenn Greenwald summed it up best on an interview with Democracy Now. Russia is being demonized by the US foreign policy elites and there NATO allies to always create an enemy so that politicians can drain the fucking treasury of the USA for "defense" and other national interests. You damn right that other countries want to influence that sick institution we call Wash. DC that's been behind the destruction of so many countries in modern history. Wake the **** up!!!

Exactly.

This how you can sort those that can think for themselves vs those that just repeat what they are told.

The realization you come to, is that most people can't or won't think for themselves and just repeat what they are told.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@headninjadog said:

Oh and speaking of interference - what the hell do you think this government is doing in Venezuela right now? It's like so out in the open. Washington Republicans and Democrats are saying that their elected leader needs to go. I can point in the direction of so many interviews by even the so called Never-Trumpers who just happen to agree with him on this. It's laughable yet chilling how much they lie to us, the public.

And that has nothing to do with a foreign government trying to covertly subvert our election process. But it's cute that you think it does.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Damedius

@LJS9502_basic said:
@headninjadog said:

And that has nothing to do with a foreign government trying to covertly subvert our election process. But it's cute that you think it does.

It just makes you a nation of hypocrites.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Damedius said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@headninjadog said:

It just makes you a nation of hypocrites.

Nothing down out in the open compares covert.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#88 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@horgen said:

Please. Both are trash. Fox is the original Fake News. Before "Fake News" meme blew up (which is odd because most of the actual false news was far right) we all called fox "Fake Noise".

Mostly False statements by their main prime-time line up and most watched shows.

Fox News' position on Seth Rich: Wrong.

Fox News's position on Benghazi: Wrong for years.

Fox News' position on E-mails: Wrong.

Fox News' position on Climate Change: Was wrong for a decade.

Fox News' position on 3 Mexican Countries: Wrong

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/07/21/a-rigorous-scientific-look-into-the-fox-news-effect/#469749a12abc

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Sevenizz

@LJS9502_basic: Where did I say it’s acceptable?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 horgen  Moderator

@ronvalencia said:
@horgen said:

I was thinking in terms of fake news.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 LJS9502_basic

@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Where did I say it’s acceptable?

Rather dismissively with your comment So? Or don't you know what you said?

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Sevenizz

@LJS9502_basic: Well you’re wrong. I stated matter-of-factly.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 LJS9502_basic

@Sevenizz said:

@LJS9502_basic: Well you’re wrong. I stated matter-of-factly.

Meaning it's no big deal. I understood your post from the first.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 horgen  Moderator

@michaelmikado said:

Its not even the case in this instance. Ive said before and ill say it again. Barr, Rosenstein, Mueller, all have ample knowledge and respect for the law. They arent about to throw decades of public service away to protect Trump.

The report was carefully crafted to very narrowly define the specific items they did not find evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt to incriminate a sitting president. Even in the case of conspiracy they explicitly state on the summary that they needed to find evidence of an agreement. Which does not mean attempts to obtain stolen information by foriegn agents were not attempted or successful.

Its incredibly clear through Barrs own words that the intention was to encourage Trump to publicly approve its release and let Congress decide hoq to procede as they would be the only entity capable of taking action. Thw reality is that Trump has had the ability to have the investigation stopped and the evidence destroyed at anytime through various constitutional means. A admission of this in a summary would have triggered a situation where the president considers destroying evidence using his constitutional powers because the outcome of actually report could of been of more legal jeopardy than perceptions of obstruction. The second scenario is where the White House requests to see the report before congress and Barr complies. The White House then gives input on who should see it or not or does "corrections". The fact is Barr used Trumps own words against him and stated the report would be released to Congress in redacted from in a few weeks in being consistent with Trumps public statements to release the report even before the white house sees the full report. Barr has laid the trap. Trump has agreed with the summary of the finding of the report which gives the report credibility in the eyes of his supporters. Thus when the full report drops showing other crimes there will be no room to claim witch hunt. These guys arent amateurs.

I can agree with Mueller and Rosenstein. But Barr? No, not yet.

Wasn't the whole point of the special counsel to be outside of the president's power?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Zaryia

Just wow.....I'm speechless

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/t_v3fQnch6lz85benqlOb5J2eWM=/1484x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/N7NEHR4T5RHBROCCHH4V2MX3JY.jpg

Republicans are so low-info:

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/t_v3fQnch6lz85benqlOb5J2eWM=/1484x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/N7NEHR4T5RHBROCCHH4V2MX3JY.jpg

1. The leftist news media created Russian hacking victim-hood which magnified the left's narrative.

2. RNC's servers has better IT staff without an idiot clicking on password reset phishing email. Attempted hacking against RNC's server attacked a dummy server.

Republicans would score Russian hacking lower since their RNC's server was managed better.

3. Wikileaks Democrats email dump wasn't from Russian government sources.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@horgen said:

1. Fox News' position on Seth Rich: Wrong.

2. Fox News's position on Benghazi: Wrong for years.

3. Fox News' position on E-mails: Wrong.

4. Fox News' position on Climate Change: Was wrong for a decade.

5. Fox News' position on 3 Mexican Countries: Wrong

1. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/aug/02/seth-rich-dnc-lawsuit-fox-news-dismissed

Suit brought by Seth Rich’s parents, who claim Fox turned his death into ‘political football’, dismissed for lack for detail

2. Actual field agents confirming the Benghazi debacle.

3. Wikileaks says otherwise.

PS; I support energy source independence from the middle east.

5. Fox News Host Apologizes For Inaccurate '3 Mexican Countries'

Replace Mexican countries with central Latino countries. The fundamental idea remains the same.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:

Sorry. I don't indulge or debate with conspiracy theory. Especially not ones that hurt grieving families (Seth Rich).

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Zaryia

@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:

1. The leftist news media created Russian hacking victim-hood which magnified the left's narrative.

2. RNC's servers has better IT staff without an idiot clicking on password reset phishing email. Attempted hacking against RNC's server attacked a dummy server.

Republicans would score Russian hacking lower since their RNC's server was managed better.

3. Wikileaks Democrats email dump wasn't from Russian government sources.

Sorry, most polled Republicans are objectively wrong on this issue. Russia did try to influence the 2016 election. Just like how most oikked Republicans are wrong about climate change.

I have no clue what your post was going on about so I crossed it out, as it did not counter the bold statement or anything I wrote.