Antifa and The Proud Boys (founded by Gavin McInnes) engage in brawls in New York and Portland

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@nintendoboy16: why am I not surprised that your stupid video source comes from Right Wing Watch, that has omitted a ton of clips to smear Gavin McInnes? Why Gavin is endorsing violence? Because when his organization always post on meet ups, there will always be an angry mob following them! Also, learn the definition of Terrorist, if you want to label Terrorists, then label Antifa because they're the ones causing more Terrorist acts for destructing property and instilling fear to common people.

Again, your argument is weak with fake sources

now there is a huge pile of horseshit.

also 'because people are mean to us' is not a good excuse to incite violence

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#52 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@tryit: prove me wrong then

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TryIt

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@tryit: prove me wrong then

oh you are actually asking me to research information into which groups in the US cause the most violence?

ok well on your request I shall do exactly that...stay tunned.

oh that took me 10 seconds

https://qz.com/1182778/the-far-right-was-responsible-for-the-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/

In total, extremists killed at least 34 people in 2017. The far-right accounted for 59% of these deaths, or 20 deaths

Over the last decade, 71% of domestic extremist related killings in the US were linked to right-wing extremists, while Islamic extremists committed 26% of the killings, the report notes

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@tryit: your source doesn't link any murders, they're just making accusations, also I told you to prove me wrong on Antifa, how they're not Terrorist. The only murder from the right is from Charlottesville protest, other than that, I already fully condemned the extreme right

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TryIt

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@tryit: your source doesn't link any murders, they're just making accusations,

?

that is absurd comment. you need a link to all the murders they did in their study? and if they didnt you assert that its a fact that its just opinion? maybe its still fact and not opinion, maybe each of the murders are not listed, its not like not listing it changes it to opinion

ok...same standard, proove that your claim that antifta is more fear mongering then extremist right using the exact same standards you are applying to that article

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 FireEmblem_Man

@tryit: because there is RAW footage everywhere of Antifa destroying private property, bullying people, and starting fights! The ADL is also a joke, labeling almost every murder that is reported a hate crime as well labeling killers as right wing.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TryIt

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@tryit: because there is RAW footage everywhere of Antifa destroying private property, bullying people, and starting fights! The ADL is also a joke, labeling almost every murder that is reported a hate crime as well labeling killers as right wing.

that is not evidence of which is MORE..only that it exists.

the question is who does it MORE...if you like I can provide plenty of evidence of right wing violence as well.

use your brain..think on this..dont assume I am an idoit, you can do better than what you have thus far. I have super natural skills I can smell bullshit a mile away, sometimes I dont tell people I can smell it though..

same standards...go

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

the question is who does it MORE...if you like I can provide plenty of evidence of right wing violence as well.

use your brain..think on this..dont assume I am an idoit, you can do better than what you have thus far.

same standards...go

citation please.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

use your brain..think on this..dont assume I am an idoit, you can do better than what you have thus far.

same standards...go

citation please.

citation of what exactly? what have I said that you need a citation of exactly? that its not evidence of more?

what the actual ..?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

same standards...go

citation please.

citation of what exactly? what have I said that you need a citation of exactly? that its not evidence of more?

what the actual ..?

You aren't satisying my questions.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

same standards...go

citation please.

what the actual ..?

the vast majority of the time I can smell the bullshit but I just dont say anything.

I also usually do not tell people how obviously transparent they are being.

what you are doing, why you are doing it and your lack of morality behind the position you are supporting is painfully obvious to me.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

same standards...go

citation please.

what the actual ..?

the vast majority of the time I can smell the bullshit but I just dont say anything.

what you are doing, why you are doing it and your lack of morality behind the position you are supporting is painfully obvious to me.

I don't think you know what morality means.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

citation please.

what the actual ..?

true.

but I do have a high standard for honesty. Do you have a high standard for honesty?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

what the actual ..?

true.

but I do have a high standard for honesty. Do you have a high standard for honesty?

LOL Ken M?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

true.

LOL Ken M?

a major key to happiness, high quality of living and personal satisfaction comes from a commitment to honesty.

I would suggest you try it more, and disruption less

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#66  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41562 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@nintendoboy16: why am I not surprised that your stupid video source comes from Right Wing Watch, that has omitted a ton of clips to smear Gavin McInnes? Why Gavin is endorsing violence? Because when his organization always post on meet ups, there will always be an angry mob following them! Also, learn the definition of Terrorist, if you want to label Terrorists, then label Antifa because they're the ones causing more Terrorist acts for destructing property and instilling fear to common people.

"Instilling fear to common people"? Like what McInnes and his ilk are doing? And you basically just gave him a pass for inciting violence because "they do it too" (and first it was "they started it"). Dude... you right-wingers have been trying to hammer it to our "cucked" liberal heads that emotional and childish behavior doesn't get what you want, yet there's plenty of evidence of a lot of people on your side doing JUST THAT! And yet, you won 2016!

And while we're at it, speaking of "emotional", look at Brett Kavanaugh, who was just confirmed not long ago. Yet, you bash Obama for getting teary for a shooting of kids.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Don't know about the USA, but right wing terrorists have commited several murders in my country within the last few years. It's disturbing.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 FireEmblem_Man

@nintendoboy16 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

"Instilling fear to common people"? Like what McInnes and his ilk are doing? And you basically just gave him a pass for inciting violence because "they do it too" (and first it was "they started it"). Dude... you right-wingers have been trying to hammer it to our "cucked" liberal heads that emotional and childish behavior doesn't get what you want, yet there's plenty of evidence of a lot of people on your side doing JUST THAT! And yet, you won 2016!

And while we're at it, speaking of "emotional", look at Brett Kavanaugh, who was just confirmed not long ago. Yet, you bash Obama for getting teary for a shooting of kids.

What fear is Gavin instilling? Where are the Proud Boys actually want to start destroying property or plans to lynch people? WHERE IS IT? The only one who's acting like a child is the one posting a partisan post that has omitted clips from his show without showing the entire truth what Gavin is preaching. Who's being emotional? Why bring up a strawman? Your argument is completely flawed.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FireEmblem_Man

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

same standards...go

citation please.

what the actual ..?

How the hell is this not evidence?

Loading Video...

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TryIt

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

same standards...go

citation please.

what the actual ..?

again

what is the assertion?

The assertion is the following

group X commits MORE violence then group Y

showing evidence of Group X being violent is not evidence that said group is MORE violent then group Y

that is how the hell its not evidence

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 N64DD

@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

same standards...go

citation please.

what the actual ..?

again

what is the assertion?

showing evidence of Group X being violent is not evidence that said group is MORE violent then group Y

This is no group called X. Citation of Group X's existence please.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

citation please.

what the actual ..?

again

what is the assertion?

oh that was weak..even a 5 year old could see thru that one, you are loosing your touch which was never good to begin with.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 nintendoboy16
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

again

what is the assertion?

Wow... point went way over your head.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 TryIt

@nintendoboy16 said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

again

what is the assertion?

he is just trying to troll me. the irony is it hurts him more than me

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 N64DD

@tryit said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

again

what is the assertion?

he is just trying to troll me. the irony is it hurts him more than me

Proving a point that's well over your head.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@tryit: your not saying anything, if you are going to tag my name have a point, maybe something you dont like about libertarian politics

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TryIt

@jeezers said:

@tryit: your not saying anything, if you are going to tag my name have a point, maybe something you dont like about libertarian politics

wow that was a waste of my time.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@tryit: good im glad lol

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TryIt

@jeezers said:

@tryit: good im glad lol

yeah I had not a fucking clue what you where talking about just then

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

Don't care for the Alt-Right, everyone can see them for what they are. Screw Antifa though, as they dress up and masquerade their violence in virtue of better ideals. They proclaim to align to my values while contradicting them in their actions. They give all of us a bad name, and they can go to hell.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 N64DD

@MirkoS77 said:

Don't care for the Alt-Right, everyone can see them for what they are. Screw Antifa though, as they dress up and masquerade their violence in virtue of better ideals. They proclaim to align to my values while contradicting them in their actions. They give all of us a bad name, and they can go to hell.

Any extremist group, either side that acts like the KKK, Anifta, black panthers, this new group. F them all.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 nintendoboy16
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

What fear is Gavin instilling? Where are the Proud Boys actually want to start destroying property or plans to lynch people? WHERE IS IT? The only one who's acting like a child is the one posting a partisan post that has omitted clips from his show without showing the entire truth what Gavin is preaching. Who's being emotional? Why bring up a strawman? Your argument is completely flawed.

He's instilling fear by threatening anyone who disagrees with him, like other right-wing "heroes" such as Ted Nugent and Alex Jones, in addition to his Islamaphobia, And you honestly believe a guy who thinks the civil war wasn't about slavery? Seriously? You find some truth in that?

And for the record, I have no love for Antifa (made it clear with bojangles, not surprised YOU didn't read that), they are both scum and like the Proud Boys, they have about as much care for their side as much as any scumbag group. Like how much al-Qaeda and ISIL really cares about other Muslims, which they don't. Hence my compromise in the OP. But I see now you refuse to comply given how much you HAVE to defend someone on your side of the spectrum, no matter how whack, and like other righties here, paint everyone on the left (unless they, again, like I said in another argument, they have the name of Carl, Dave, Roseanne, and Rodrigo) as Antifa supporters.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#83  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@Master_Live said:

Come on, give us the video!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Proud boys showed mercy. Antifa never shows any mercy. The mayor is a piece of shit for allowing this to happen.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Gaming-Planet
@mrbojangles25 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

@tjandmia: Yep!

@mrbojangles25:See, that's fair enough. Both are scum, but I'm just sick of one side taking all the blame and being the sole side of terrorism, when it's hardly fair.

Agreed. I mean both are terrible, but which is the side with the neo-nazis?

It's pretty obvious who is the lesser evil in this case. I just refuse to settle for it. to support it.

@blackhairedhero said:

@nintendoboy16: One side taking the blame? Mass media glorifies Antifa for **** sake.

I've never, ever read anything by "mass media" glorifying ANTIFA. You're making this shit up, or delusional. Seeing left-wing ghosts in the shadows.

Is this all part of the Deep State Agenda as well? I must be one of those brainwashed leftist.

Ah, yes. Neo-Nazis... *rolls eyes*

Maybe you are brainwashed.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Gaming-Planet said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

@mrbojangles25:See, that's fair enough. Both are scum, but I'm just sick of one side taking all the blame and being the sole side of terrorism, when it's hardly fair.

It's pretty obvious who is the lesser evil in this case. I just refuse to settle for it. to support it.

@blackhairedhero said:

@nintendoboy16: One side taking the blame? Mass media glorifies Antifa for **** sake.

I've never, ever read anything by "mass media" glorifying ANTIFA. You're making this shit up, or delusional. Seeing left-wing ghosts in the shadows.

Is this all part of the Deep State Agenda as well? I must be one of those brainwashed leftist.

Red-Herring. That picture does not account for literally every single Incel Boy.

He says there are Neo Nazis in proud boys and/or the right,

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/10/13/far-right-skinheads-join-proud-boys-assaulting-protesters-new-york-city-following-gavin

This is one of the reasons why the right has so many more terrorist incidents, since they contain far more serious groups like neo-nazis and KKK, among others,

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Gaming-Planet
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

@blackhairedhero said:

Red-Herring.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/10/13/far-right-skinheads-join-proud-boys-assaulting-protesters-new-york-city-following-gavin

That picture does not account for literally every single Incel Boy.

This is one of the reasons why the right has so many more terrorist incidents, since they contain far more serious groups like neo-nazis and KKK, among others,

Literally sourcing SPLC, the king of hyper partisanship and and lying by omission. That's like sourcing PragerU.

LOL

Antifa. SO. HUWHITE

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
@nintendoboy16 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

He's instilling fear by threatening anyone who disagrees with him, like other right-wing "heroes" such as Ted Nugent and Alex Jones, in addition to his Islamaphobia, And you honestly believe a guy who thinks the civil war wasn't about slavery? Seriously? You find some truth in that?

And for the record, I have no love for Antifa (made it clear with bojangles, not surprised YOU didn't read that), they are both scum and like the Proud Boys, they have about as much care for their side as much as any scumbag group. Like how much al-Qaeda and ISIL really cares about other Muslims, which they don't. Hence my compromise in the OP. But I see now you refuse to comply given how much you HAVE to defend someone on your side of the spectrum, no matter how whack, and like other righties here, paint everyone on the left (unless they, again, like I said in another argument, they have the name of Carl, Dave, Roseanne, and Rodrigo) as Antifa supporters.

So, are you also gonna call Maxine Waters a terrorist? She advocates violence and fear towards GOP Politicians and Trump supporters. After all, you stated if anyone advocates violence, they're terrorist.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Gaming-Planet said:
@zaryia said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Red-Herring.

That picture does not account for literally every single Incel Boy.

Literally sourcing SPLC, the king of hyper partisanship and and lying by omission. That's like sourcing PragerU.

LOL

Antifa. SO. HUWHITE

The person you quoted didn't say every single Proud Boy was a Neo Nazi, so your picture response made no sense. In fact, I believe he was talking about the right in general as far as terrorism is concerned. You're using straw-man tactics, and poorly so. The right does in fact contain Neo-Nazis, and the right does in fact commit more terrorism related deaths.

Also, your assessment on SPL appears to be incorrect. High factual reporting and center/left: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/southern-poverty-law-center/

P.S. My chart is from the The Cato Institute. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cato-institute/

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23951 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

LOL

Antifa. SO. HUWHITE

Attack their arguments not their source.

And it isnt just SPLC either. Tonnes of sources say the exact same thing. That the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks are in fact from Islamists, then Right Wingers then Left Wingers. Stop commiting logical fallacies.

However, it is worth noting that

• Terrorism is such a small percentage of all deaths, You are far more likely to die from lightning strikes than terrorism.
  • Left wing terrorism has gone up in the past 2 years. Right Wing has gone down. Hmm... I am noticing a pattern here.

And yeah that study he made came from the Cato institute. I found the same results yesterday, independantly from Zaryia.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@zaryia: The right does not commit more terrorism related deaths that is a lie.

This is the reason they always say.. Since 911 because they don't want to count 911 because if they do " Radical Islam" takes the cake

The Proud boys are also not Neo Nazi's. You wont see Asians and Latinos in a Neo Nazi group.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23951 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

This is the reason they always say.. Since 911 because they don't want to count 911 because if they do " Radical Islam" takes the cake

The Proud boys are also not Neo Nazi's. You wont see Asians and Latinos in a Neo Nazi group.

Look at his data.

Islamists are a seperate faction from Left and Right wingers.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TryIt

@blackhairedhero said:

except they dont say 'since 911' that is a lie

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

@tryit: you realize that they do can use violence......right?

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 dreman999

@Gatygun: Dude. You are just making yourself look dumb here.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 TryIt

@dreman999 said:

@tryit: you realize that they do can use violence......right?

I dont understand

I said

except they dont say 'since 911' that is a lie

you replied

you realize that they do can use violence......right?

what?

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 dreman999

@tryit: that was not what I was quoting.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By TryIt

@dreman999 said:

@tryit: that was not what I was quoting.

for the love of **** people please get a god damn laptop and stop with the mobile shit (cant quote what people are saying crap).

dont have time or intrest for that shit

I cant read your mind, how am I supposed to know you are not refering the statement I made JUST ABOVE yours?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 N64DD

@tryitI'm on mobile, can't quote either.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 TryIt

@n64dd said:

@tryitI'm on mobile, can't quote either.

stop being on mobile, its lame

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@tryit: Most sources do actually. To act like right wing extremists are the most dangerous. Fact is if we take world data it's not even remotely close.