angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

This happened at the Capital Gazette building. Five people are dead and others wounded. My thoughts go out to all involved.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/us/annapolis-maryland-newsroom-shooting/index.html

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 5

#2 Needhealing
Member since 2017 • 2041 Posts

Just another day in 'Murica.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

The press is pissed at Milo for his "shoot journalists" comment followed by journalists getting shot a day later.

UKIP is going to have a field day with this one.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
@vl4d_l3nin said:

The press is pissed at Milo for his "shoot journalists" comment followed by journalists getting shot a day later.

UKIP is going to have a field day with this one.

Yeah..Milo will definitely face backlash on this one.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vl4d_l3nin

Taking a look over the dudes twitter.

He's had a chip on his shoulder regarding the Capital Gazette for years.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Taking a look over the dudes twitter.

He's had a chip on his shoulder regarding the Capital Gazette for years.

link?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 vl4d_l3nin

@n64dd: https://twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd

he had multiple accounts. Twitter will probably nuke them within a few minutes

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/28/jarrod-ramos-identified-capital-gazette-shooter/

The suspect in the fatal shooting attack on an Annapolis, Maryland, newspaper has been identified by NBC News as 38-year-old Jarrod Ramos.

Citing “three senior law enforcement officials briefed on the matter,” the network reported that Mr. Ramos had a personal grudge against the Capital Gazette.

Mr. Ramos sued the paper in 2012 for defamation but the case was dismissed by a judge.

It had been reported by the Capital Gazette in 2011 that Ramos had pleaded guilty to criminal harassment and he sued the paper for defamation.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 vl4d_l3nin

@joebones5000 said:

Welcome to Trump's America, where the press have become the enemy for reporting on his corruption.

Nice try, but this was a personal grudge dating back to 2013.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Right-wing media already leaping to the defence of their boy Milo. He should be banned from ever entering the United States again, but I doubt that will happen.

Condolences to the families of all those who lost their lives.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#12 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts
@mandzilla said:

Right-wing media already leaping to the defence of their boy Milo. He should be banned from ever entering the United States again, but I doubt that will happen.

For so long as Trump is in office, yeah. He only likes immigrants that kiss his ass.

Love how I was laughed at for bringing up Milo saying this, yet it DOES happen. Wow...

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nintendoboy16

And Milo's contradictory and half-assed response... (via RawStory)

“I regret nothing I said, though of course like any normal person I am saddened to hear of needless death,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “The truth, as always, is the opposite of what the media tells you.”

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to explain how the truth was the “opposite” of what had happened because his statement was a “joke.”

And then he said that journalists who quoted his statements would be the ones responsible if the events are connected.

“If there turns out to be any dimension to this crime related to my private, misreported remarks, the responsibility for that lies squarely and wholly with the Beast and the Observer for drumming up fake hysteria about a private joke, and with the verified liberals who pretended they thought I was serious,” he wrote.

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to call journalists “vermin” and said that the shooter is likely a “demented left-winger.”

How do you not regret what you said after event and then pass it off as a joke and THEN later blame it on the left? That would be like if a terrorist sympathizer said "I don't regret what I said about bombing the hell of *insert city here", but I'm saddened to hear we killed the people we targeted. In reality, it's the fault of those who DARE criticize us."

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:

And Milo's contradictory and half-assed response... (via RawStory)

“I regret nothing I said, though of course like any normal person I am saddened to hear of needless death,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “The truth, as always, is the opposite of what the media tells you.”

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to explain how the truth was the “opposite” of what had happened because his statement was a “joke.”

And then he said that journalists who quoted his statements would be the ones responsible if the events are connected.

“If there turns out to be any dimension to this crime related to my private, misreported remarks, the responsibility for that lies squarely and wholly with the Beast and the Observer for drumming up fake hysteria about a private joke, and with the verified liberals who pretended they thought I was serious,” he wrote.

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to call journalists “vermin” and said that the shooter is likely a “demented left-winger.”

How do you not regret what you said after event and then pass it off as a joke and THEN later blame it on the left? That would be like if a terrorist sympathizer said "I don't regret what I said about bombing the hell of *insert city here", but I'm saddened to hear we killed the people we targeted. In reality, it's the fault of those who DARE criticize us."

The simple truth is that he is just this much of a scumbag.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

I actually do care, but it's interesting the Melania is weighing in.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 vl4d_l3nin

@Serraph105: to the best of my knowledge, she can't predict the future.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

What a perfectly appropriate opportunity to push a political agenda, stay classy democrats

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@mandzilla said:

You know they wouldn't need to if the left-wing media didn't leap to the offense of him for a crime he had nothing to do with. lol

Cause and effect seem to be a foreign concept to some of you

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By N30F3N1X

https://twitter.com/ErinatTheSun/status/1012511710396190721

Better start thinking of a way to spin this to blame Milo real fast, lest you end up looking like idiots who just want a scapegoat for their political blabbering

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Ahh the left on this board sometimes makes you wonder if all reason&Common sense went out the window when they joined up.

Milo has nothing to do with this and while it´s a crazy coincidence, this insane shooter like 99% of America has never even heard about a British clown who thinks he can get relevant by saying insane things.

The shooter did what he did because he had a long-standing beef with the paper and have been in his opinion falsely accused of a horrific crime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#22 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

What was the prior shooting in Annapolis? I forget.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Gun purchased legally.

Loading Video...

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 theone86
@N30F3N1X said:

Better start thinking of a way to spin this to blame Milo real fast, lest you end up looking like idiots who just want a scapegoat for their political blabbering

Yeah, why would anyone think to blame an attack against the press on someone who's been stirring up angry sentiment against the press for years? It just boggles the mind.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@N30F3N1X: The best way to honor the death of journalists? Baseless speculation. I'm sure these journalists are resting easy with lefties screeching "Milo" when it isn't related to their deaths at all.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nintendoboy16

CNN calls out Trump's hypocrisy in regards to his comments on the Annapolis shooting.

Loading Video...

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16: What hypocrisy?

Or are you of that opinion that journalists are to be above critic?

Which is absolute un-American to even begin to think that, like journalists are some protected super-class and they always tell the truth, anyone can say they are a journalists and considering the actual education of many on CNN, Fox, Washington post is nowhere near an actual journalistic education but merely based on them being able to put words together in a somewhat coherent form, is just laughable.

If you can´t understand the 1st amendment and take what´s coming to you verbally, you should perhaps look for another job.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By N30F3N1X

@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

Yeah, why would anyone think to blame an attack against the press on someone who's been stirring up angry sentiment against the press for years? It just boggles the mind.

Milo wasn't even a blip on the radar before august 2014. An employee for the sister company that was shot up literally said the guys who worked there feared the dude would shoot them up at the end of their lawsuit in 2013.

Besides Milo's "incitement" to violence came in the form of personal answers to private messages, that the reporters who reached out to him decided to make public. His stance against the media didn't even exist before the media started targeting him for being some kind of alt-right white supremacist Moses.

Literally nothing of what you said is true. As usual your understanding of reality is shallow beyond reason

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 theone86
@N30F3N1X said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

Milo wasn't even a blip on the radar before august 2014. An employee for the sister company that was shot up literally said the guys who worked there feared the dude would shoot them up at the end of their lawsuit in 2013.

Besides Milo's "incitement" to violence came in the form of personal answers to private messages, that the reporters who reached out to him decided to make public. His stance against the media didn't even exist before the media started targeting him for being some kind of alt-right white supremacist Moses.

Literally nothing of what you said is true. As usual your understanding of reality is shallow beyond reason

Oh, look, you're completely and utterly wrong, what a surprise:

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/30/exclusive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right/

Thanks for showing your true colors, though, fascist.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nintendoboy16
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/30/exclusive-accused-annapolis-shooter-had-deep-dark-links-to-the-alt-right/

And Milo says he was a leftist.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jacanuk

@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

What you rambling about?

The guy had a personal beef with the newspaper because of a story about him harassing a woman.

You need to get your facts straight and the rest of your lame immature attacks, Is that the best you can do? for a far-leftist, you sure lack a lot.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@theone86 said:

Blaming Milo is short sighted, and I don't like Milo

EDIT: Also, LOL Salon is as credible as Breitbart

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nintendoboy16
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

Weren't you a follower of both Milo and Breitbart?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@nintendoboy16 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@theone86 said:

Weren't you a follower of both Milo and Breitbart?

Long time ago, not anymore! Also, Salon had a pedophile editor that made an article how he tried to be shown as not a monster

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 N30F3N1X

@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

Not a single word of the article has anything to do with what I said. Learn to read, dumbass.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 N30F3N1X

@Jacanuk said:
What you rambling about?

The guy had a personal beef with the newspaper because of a story about him harassing a woman.

You need to get your facts straight and the rest of your lame immature attacks, Is that the best you can do? for a far-leftist, you sure lack a lot.

Legit. Every time this dude flaps his gums he makes it look like he doesn't understand anything of what's being said and just mumbles a random answer by piecing together sentences he finds typing the topic in a google search and looking for random results.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 theone86
@Jacanuk said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@theone86 said:
@N30F3N1X said:

What you rambling about?

There are plenty of people with beefs with newspapers, they don't all go shooting them up. The difference with this guy is that he dove headfirst into the open sewer that is the [alt] right, a cesspool full of animosity towards the press. And if you don't see how using vitriolic anti-press rhetoric affects people like this, then god help you. That's the problem with you righties, you think nothing is connected to anything else. Disturbed individuals, egged on by alt-right propaganda, can cross lines that they would have never crossed if the alt-right hadn't been telling them that the press is part of a massive scandal to destroy America and that they need to be stopped with force if necessary. The alt-right tells people to do exactly what this man did and a disturbed individual decided to heed their advice? Well, nobody could have seen that coming, except maybe someone with more than half a brain, which naturally rules out conservatives.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jacanuk

@theone86 said:

There are plenty of people with beefs with newspapers, they don't all go shooting them up. The difference with this guy is that he dove headfirst into the open sewer that is the [alt] right, a cesspool full of animosity towards the press. And if you don't see how using vitriolic anti-press rhetoric affects people like this, then god help you. That's the problem with you righties, you think nothing is connected to anything else. Disturbed individuals, egged on by alt-right propaganda, can cross lines that they would have never crossed if the alt-right hadn't been telling them that the press is part of a massive scandal to destroy America and that they need to be stopped with force if necessary. The alt-right tells people to do exactly what this man did and a disturbed individual decided to heed their advice? Well, nobody could have seen that coming, except maybe someone with more than half a brain, which naturally rules out conservatives.

You don´t seem to follow the facts here.

This guy did not do what he did because he had some ties to some alt-right shitheads. Even the own newspapers people have stated again and again that this is about a story they printed about him, a story where he felt misrepresented and the target of a smear campaign because he harassed a woman. He even sued the paper because of this and of course lost. Even back then the papers own people were sure he was an actual shooter-threat

So no he did not cross the line because Trump calls the media the enemy of the people or because some random nutjob thinks shooting reporters is ok.

So what about you stop spreading lies and try to stick to the actual facts. Or wait it´s you so so no idea why I would expect something like that.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Another person who shouldn't have had access to guns.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

There's not much that can be done anyway. It's best left as a local issue.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

There's not much that can be done anyway. It's best left as a local issue.

'Leave it to the states', routine way for the GOP to absolve themselves of any responsibility.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@theone86: Wow, that's an impressive amount of bullshit.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

We shouldn't ban guns.

We should ban angry white people.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 theone86
@Jacanuk said:
@theone86 said:

This guy did not do what he did because he had some ties to some alt-right shitheads. Even the own newspapers people have stated again and again that this is about a story they printed about him, a story where he felt misrepresented and the target of a smear campaign because he harassed a woman. He even sued the paper because of this and of course lost. Even back then the papers own people were sure he was an actual shooter-threat

So no he did not cross the line because Trump calls the media the enemy of the people or because some random nutjob thinks shooting reporters is ok.

So what about you stop spreading lies and try to stick to the actual facts. Or wait it´s you so so no idea why I would expect something like that.

Again, he drank in the alt-right anti-press Kool Aid constantly. That's what the alt-right does, is it takes people with fringe views or grudges (e.g., someone angry with the press for a story they printed) and it feeds their anger with vitriol and anti-press sentiment. Like I said, only a deranged righty like you can look at someone being fed lies and propaganda about the press on a constant basis and think it had absolutely nothing to do with them violently attacking the press.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jacanuk

@theone86 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@theone86 said:

Again, he drank in the alt-right anti-press Kool Aid constantly. That's what the alt-right does, is it takes people with fringe views or grudges (e.g., someone angry with the press for a story they printed) and it feeds their anger with vitriol and anti-press sentiment. Like I said, only a deranged righty like you can look at someone being fed lies and propaganda about the press on a constant basis and think it had absolutely nothing to do with them violently attacking the press.

So now you make up facts to fit your already established narrative. Why does that not surprise me.

Anyways when the newspaper employees disagree with you, I think it´s a safe bet that you have zero ideas about what you are talking about and you may want to take of that tin-foil hat and open your eyes to actual facts.