Welcome! (TAGs here!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shtinky
Member since 2004 • 8416 Posts

Welcome to the Playstation Voyage union! -- Please introduce yourself here!

So yeah, I'm Shtinky, the leader. Been leader of this place before but got the job again recently; and this time I plan to change this place and make it a much livlier, exciting place. Playstation and its fans have come under dark times, I hope this place finds it as your refuge away from the trolls and playstation naysayers out there.

Feel free to vent how you feel about playstation, and generally whatever you want around here! :D

Tags:

1. Take one and host it on your own picture host

Black

White

Blue

Pink

Yellow

Red

Purple

Orange

2. Hyperlink your Tag

Please, if you're using one of the PSV tags in your signature, hyperlink them so when people click them, they open the union's page.

To do this, just copy this in to your signature:

Where it says "URL-Of-PSV" copy and paste the following: http://us.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=Animeangel1277sUnion

Where it says "URL-OF-TAG" copy and paste your tag's image URL.

Thanks.

Kattleox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Kattleox
Member since 2005 • 4632 Posts

Did you copy that verbatim into the PM?  Oh well.

I'm Kattleox, Officer in this union.  This is a happy place with happy feelings!  We must be happy and share our knowledge of the PS3, PSP, and all other cow things together.  If you have trouble with any hardware, I have some experience, so you can ask me.  Specifically, I am pretty knowledgable about the PSP, so PM me if you have trouble! 

Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shtinky

Did you copy that verbatim into the PM?  Oh well.

Kattleox

lol yeah pretty much, but it's the truth (about the dark times thing) so yeah...  :D

shortmerv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shortmerv1
Member since 2006 • 3402 Posts
what up everybody i am shortmerv1 and i am a recruit, i like this union allot and i will help it to be the best and i will like it if everybody do the same thing for this union. I know almost everything about ps1,ps2 and psp games and the systems ...if you have a question to ask send me a message.Thank you :wink:
shortmerv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shortmerv1
ok cool
dirtyd100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 dirtyd100
Member since 2006 • 4252 Posts
Um... I dirtyd100 and Shtinky invited me to this union, I'm very shy at first but as the time goes on I'll open up more.
Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shtinky

Um... I dirtyd100 and Shtinky invited me to this union, I'm very shy at first but as the time goes on I'll open up more.dirtyd100

Cool, welcome to the union!

venomrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 venomrage
Member since 2004 • 821 Posts

Hi, name's venomrage. Hows everyone doin eh? :)

anyways just thought id introduce myself, looking forward to PS3, especially online, hope to see you guys online too :)

LatersZ

shortmerv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shortmerv1

Hi, name's venomrage. Hows everyone doin eh? :)

anyways just thought id introduce myself, looking forward to PS3, especially online, hope to see you guys online too :)

LatersZ

venomrage

i am doin good how about you ....we looking for it to and i hope i see you to online
3000s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 3000s
Member since 2005 • 1284 Posts
Mooooo! Everyone. I've been playing games since PS1, then I transitioned to PS2 and in the future PS3. I can't see myself with any other console. Anyhow hello to you all and most likely i'll see you all online that is if that half a55 of an ISP of mines hurries up and distribute broadband internet in my area. Buy the way I live in the southern Caribbean and find myself playing video games most of the time or on gamespot.:P So best of luck and so long.

CapoeiraBen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CapoeiraBen
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts
Hey everyone, my name's Ben, i do a brazilian martial art called capoeira. i listen to rap, hip hop, r&b, and a little rock. im 17, started playin games since i was 2yrs old(my brother tought me to play) oldschool Nintendo, and i've been playin since. i have a ps1, ps2, and a psp.i kinda joined this union on my own so i could be a part of the playstation voyage, and you'll probably see me here n there now that school started, and i'll try to help out any way i can :D.
Alex8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 Alex8
Member since 2005 • 22553 Posts
Well just join and this union look cool, I love the banner and I love sony and Playstation so I guess I'm on the right union
nYq-gaMeRx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nYq-gaMeRx3
Member since 2005 • 330 Posts

Ok, so I'm nyq-gamerx3.

My real name is Maverick, so just call me that instead. Also, i'm an officer for the PSV Union (which happens to be this!). I know my real name is kinda cool right?

Bluffmaster1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Bluffmaster1
Member since 2006 • 287 Posts
sup, The names Bluffmaster1. Just joined this cool union today
Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shtinky
sup, The names Bluffmaster1. Just joined this cool union todayBluffmaster1

Cool, Welcome to PSV! :P

And wow, I'm amazed, we had 5 new members join today, thanks for joining the union everyone!
Dante-2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dante-2006
Member since 2004 • 2299 Posts
Hey fellow members of PlayStation Voyage name is Cody aka Dante-2006 i'm 20 male my hobbies consist of Drawing, Video Games, Anime, WWE, listening to music, and hanging with friends. I own a PS2 and a SNES got the PS2 when it first came out and plan on getting the PS3 later down the road. As for hand-held gaming systems i have 2 original Gameboys, Gamegear, and a Nintendo DS. I have been an Anime fan for 5 years and a WWE fan for 9 years fav. wrestler is the Undertaker.
--MAV3R1CK--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 --MAV3R1CK--
Member since 2006 • 9346 Posts
Hey fellow members of PlayStation Voyage name is Cody aka Dante-2006 i'm 20 male my hobbies consist of Drawing, Video Games, Anime, WWE, listening to music, and hanging with friends. I own a PS2 and a SNES got the PS2 when it first came out and plan on getting the PS3 later down the road. As for hand-held gaming systems i have 2 original Gameboys, Gamegear, and a Nintendo DS. I have been an Anime fan for 5 years and a WWE fan for 9 years fav. wrestler is the Undertaker.Dante-2006

Hey welcome Dante-2006, I'm Maverick (note its really me nyq-gamerx3..reason is in my sig)....and welcome to the PSV Union, we hope you enjoy it here and remember to post in the forum.
--MAV3R1CK--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19 --MAV3R1CK--
Member since 2006 • 9346 Posts
Really nice tags Shtinky, you've really done a great job in the Union. btw, thanks for it a lot.

BloodDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BloodDocter
Member since 2004 • 32 Posts
Hello everyone, the names Blooddocter. Been a gamer since the NES. Loved it till I got my hands on Smackdown! for the PS1. After that I fell in love with all things Playstation.  Thanx for accepting me into the Union. :D
Alex8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Alex8
Is there one that is not animated
Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shtinky
Is there one that is not animatedAlex8

An unanimated tag?! Never!

but seriousely, why do you want it unanimated? The whole point is that it animated and catches people's eye, and they click it (if you've hyperlinked it, which hardly anyone does...) and they come to the union.
Axeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Axeus
Member since 2005 • 414 Posts
Hey wasup people. Im 18 and am a Visual Arts major at SELU. I love gaming. I own a PS2 (didnt need the PS1 anymore),a PSP, a Gamecube, and hopefully ill have a PS3 in the future.

BTW: The Tags are very Snazzy!
Shtinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shtinky

Hey wasup people. Im 18 and am a Visual Arts major at SELU. I love gaming. I own a PS2 (didnt need the PS1 anymore),a PSP, a Gamecube, and hopefully ill have a PS3 in the future.

BTW: The Tags are very Snazzy!
Axeus

Thanks! I made all the banners, icons, tags etc myself, and welcome to PSV! :D

LockeScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LockeScarlet
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts
i think you guys have a very slick operation going on here. i think i'll fit in here nicely.
ENO1186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ENO1186
Member since 2006 • 84 Posts

Hi my name is ENO1186, I am 19 years old the first system I owned was the Sega Genesis also my favorite type of games to play are racing and rpg's.

Alex8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Alex8
[QUOTE="Alex8"]Is there one that is not animatedShtinky

An unanimated tag?! Never!

but seriousely, why do you want it unanimated? The whole point is that it animated and catches people's eye, and they click it (if you've hyperlinked it, which hardly anyone does...) and they come to the union.

Nah it that i want to animate all the union tags that i'm in.
Ponsardin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 Ponsardin
Member since 2006 • 4500 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Ionesco Florin, a teenager from Romania, whose hobbies are gaming, music, art & designs. I have been a member in Portable Underground previously. It's a honor to participate into this union... These tags look excellent!