Yes Finally.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts

A New Castlevania Is Gonna Be Release For The PS3 And Xbox 360. The Best Part Is The Main Character Could Be Alucard. I Hope The Gameplay Is Similar To Devil May Cry And It's 3D. The Two 3D Games Lament And Curse Like It Or Hate It They Still Deliever An Awesome Game......

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41242.html

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
[QUOTE="Tlahui"][QUOTE="foxhound1013"]

A New Castlevania Is Gonna Be Release For The PS3 And Xbox 360. The Best Part Is The Main Character Could Be Alucard. I Hope The Gameplay Is Similar To Devil May Cry And It's 3D. The Two 3D Games Lament And Curse Like It Or Hate It They Still Deliever An Awesome Game......

foxhound1013

Stop Wrighting So F****ing Annoying.

But Yeah, I Hop Its Awesome.

what the hell is wrighting? it's "writing" learn your english you pathetic being.......

Your pathetic for calling him pathetic. Which in turn makes me pathetic for calling you pathetic. Anyway why is every word in your first post capitalized. Dont care what character it is as long as he isnt a guy that looks like a girl
jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
Yes I'm really interested in this game, but I think they should go all out with a 2.5D version. The PS2 games are inferior to the Metroidvanias.
foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
[QUOTE="foxhound1013"][QUOTE="Tlahui"]

what the hell is wrighting? it's "writing" learn your english you pathetic being.......

Your pathetic for calling him pathetic. Which in turn makes me pathetic for calling you pathetic. Anyway why is every word in your first post capitalized. Dont care what character it is as long as he isnt a guy that looks like a girl

then why did they even invent the word "pathetic" if all those who says it are "pathetic"? tsk tsk tsk

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts
[QUOTE="Tlahui"][QUOTE="foxhound1013"]

foxhound1013

You know that you don't have to capitalize every word right?  That's incorrect english ..

You don't have the right to call someone else a pathetic being ..

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts

[QUOTE="avataraang1"][QUOTE="foxhound1013"]

foxhound1013

then why did they even invent the word "pathetic" if all those who says it are "pathetic"? tsk tsk tsk

:lol:  What?!?!

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
Yes I would like to see a Castlevania as well but lets keep the whip and forget the DMC stuff because we already have DMC4.