Worst Game of the Year?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Philly04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#101 Philly04
Member since 2004 • 726 Posts

[QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

No, people just like to hate on it for no reason because it's cool and everyone else does it, it's a good game, regardless of what blind CoD-haters say

jerkface96

Exactly, well said man.

i agree, i can understand the hate for MW2, but not for any other COD game lol.

I think it's more of the hate towards Activision and maybe for COD drawing away from it's roots of telling a War vets story (with exception to MW) For me, the hating started at Cod: World at War because it was a step back from COD4 next gen qualities, plus the multiplayer ,as I had the worst time and I never had a bad k:d ratio for any FPS. MW2 was better but the spitefulness from cod5 transfered over to MW2. The storyline was not bad but not better than the first MW which had a lot of Wow factor moments but the multiplayer made me, a humble player to have anger equivalent to a roid rage (the game respawn me off the level -TWICE-) and I was one of those who suffered from the trophy bug on it's release (finished it on veteran for nothing >.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Game of the Year - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Surprise of the Year - Resonance of Fate

Worst Game of the Year - Final Fantasy XIII

Disappointment of the Year - Vanquish

Avatar image for drunkonjudgemen
drunkonjudgemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 drunkonjudgemen
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
FFXll. Weird, I find it interesting on how much people would say so.Debilyn808
Dude, FF XIII was actually so bad, I forgot about it, I would like to change my choice to this. What a complete piece of crap, Square needs to stop making anything except Just Cause. For the record, I am a huge FF fan, XIII does not deserve the title. 2010 is Square's year of fail
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#104 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Game of the Year: Red Dead Redemption Surprise of the Year: Bayonetta/Castlevania Lord of Shadows Worst Game of the Year: Last Rebellion Disappointment of the Year: FF13
Galbat0rixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 Galbat0rixx
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts

Worst Game of the Year- for me, the most dissapointing game I have played this year was MW2. I was so buzzing when I got it but from level 1 to level 30 I didn't really enjoy any of it. Black Ops on the other hand was far more of a well thought out game.

The Worst game out this year is either Kinect Football or FFXIV Online. I'd say FFXIV online was the bigger dissapointment because I was actually expecting that game to be fairly decent, but from what I can tell it looks like its out of the early 2000's and plays like a game from the 1990's. The layout looks bad, interface looks horrific and it's generally a really badly designed game. Probably most dissapointing game of the decade to be frank.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#106 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

[QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"] Mm, i knew it was just me.

:P:P

BattleSpectre

I reckon he likes it really :P

How could i have not known :oops: I am forever a noob.

:lol:

:lol: I'm going to rent it at the next opportunity, I'm convinced it's a hit! :P

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Venom_Raptor

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

Exactly, well said man.

Philly04

i agree, i can understand the hate for MW2, but not for any other COD game lol.

I think it's more of the hate towards Activision and maybe for COD drawing away from it's roots of telling a War vets story (with exception to MW) For me, the hating started at Cod: World at War because it was a step back from COD4 next gen qualities, plus the multiplayer ,as I had the worst time and I never had a bad k:d ratio for any FPS. MW2 was better but the spitefulness from cod5 transfered over to MW2. The storyline was not bad but not better than the first MW which had a lot of Wow factor moments but the multiplayer made me, a humble player to have anger equivalent to a roid rage (the game respawn me off the level -TWICE-) and I was one of those who suffered from the trophy bug on it's release (finished it on veteran for nothing >.

Activision is the main reason I'm starting to go against COD, since they deliberately overprice the games even though they know they'll make loads, then months later they release 5 maps for rip-off prices! They're thieves :evil:

xenogearz88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#108 xenogearz88
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

[QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

I reckon he likes it really :P

Venom_Raptor

How could i have not known :oops: I am forever a noob.

:lol: I'm going to rent it at the next opportunity, I'm convinced it's a hit! :P

it's a hit??eh hehhhehehehhe, no.just no. its just an overhyped piece of monkey crap whose sponsors wasted MILLIONS in the development and those unneccesarily HUGE advertisements to build up unneccesary hype. returned it to the rental store the next day after waking up from a HORRIBLE headache after watching those unneccesary colorful craptastic graphics and HORRIBLE gameplay that nearly gave me a seizure.

...if you're a Tameem fan or just curious, then go ahead and rent it.otherwise, just NO.IT DOES NOT BELONG ON ANYBODY'S GAME COLLECTION!!!

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Venom_Raptor

[QUOTE="Venom_Raptor"]

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"] How could i have not known :oops: I am forever a noob.

xenogearz88

it's a hit??eh hehhhehehehhe, no.just no. its just an overhyped piece of monkey crap whose sponsors wasted MILLIONS in the development and those unneccesarily HUGE advertisements to build up unneccesary hype. returned it to the rental store the next day after waking up from a HORRIBLE headache after watching those unneccesary colorful craptastic graphics and HORRIBLE gameplay that nearly gave me a seizure.

...if you're a Tameem fan or just curious, then go ahead and rent it.otherwise, just NO.IT DOES NOT BELONG ON ANYBODY'S GAME COLLECTION!!!

:|

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#111 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

Obviously this is opinion, personally, the worst game I've played this year is MAG.

It doesn't have to be exclusive by the way.

Venom_Raptor
Yep, 100% agree. I just could not get into MAG, it was just not fun in my opinion. It felt stiff as well.