why is ps4 crushing xone?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sruane23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sruane23
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

i just finished watching the xbox one conference and i thought it looked pretty good, I am wondering what is so much better aboutthe ps4 conferencek?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
I really wish you would of worded this differently.. I bet you would of had better results simply asking why people liked the PS4 conference without comparing... But if you ask me, why I think it looks good in comparison is because it is 100 dollars cheaper, has immensely faster system memory, and an incredible amount of indie support. Other people seem pretty jazzed about Sony allowing (1st party and some third party) used games to continue as a thing and not requiring any kind of internet check in to keep your console alive.
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
If you have to ask then you obviously weren't paying that close attention.
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#4 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

I really wish you would of worded this differently.. I bet you would of had better results simply asking why people liked the PS4 conference without comparing... But if you ask me, why I think it looks good in comparison is because it is 100 dollars cheaper, has immensely faster system memory, and an incredible amount of indie support. Other people seem pretty jazzed about Sony allowing (1st party and some third party) used games to continue as a thing and not requiring any kind of internet check in to keep your console alive.MethodManFTW
Not to mention that they will not continue the online pass program.