Why do so many people hate Modern Warfare 3?

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RACiEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RACiEP
Member since 2010 • 687 Posts

*edit* Thanks guys. :)

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i think its because they keep getting killed and they rage too much..

or

popularity... maybe they have some classmates at school that love MW3 and they dont get along with.. them

haitng popular stuff is a cmon in human nature...

or
if you mean this forum or the internet...seems sony fans are most apparant here.. call of duty killed the ps3 basically and is what is keeping the 360 ahead..

or

maybe some just dont really like this kind of the game..

baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

I personally love the single player but do not like playing the multiplayer so much. I prefer Battlefield Multiplayer but I hate their single player. Anywho, the point is people who hate MW3 hate it mainly for 1 or all of these reasons. 1. Popularity 2. The fact little has changed with each game 3. The arcadey feel to it 4. OR my personal favorite the fact that anyone can pick up the game and consider themself a hardcore gamer just because they are decent in it, when in fact it may be the most commercial game ever.

I treat MW multiplayer as a party game. Just like Kinect sports or Wii bowling.

l-laxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 l-laxor
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts

MW3 basically is an improved version of MW2, it's the game MW2 should have been.

That's fine with me since I barely played MW2, but some people have put many hours into MW2, even reached the last level of prestige.

I can understand why they are disappointed with the game.

jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Part of it, from what I understand, is that it's all about the multiplayer, the single player is short. That was the main reason I haven't gotten even the first MW until now (because it's cheap). I am quite fond of Rage and few people like that one. A lot of people don't like GT5 (that was the game I got the PS3 for). What it comes down to is like what you like and don't worry about who online likes it. If you want to see a real love/hate feud, look at the things going on about Skyrim (and the haters do have a point there).
RACiEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RACiEP
Member since 2010 • 687 Posts

*edit* I'm going to edit my posts.

Thanks again.

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

I've heard it's not any different than the last three Call of Duty's, which is annoying if you bought all three at full price... I haven't played it myself though, so I have no opinion about it.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

haters gonna hate

i love it, but i also kinda hate alot of things, so i havent played it as much as any of the others

but its a good game, just creeping away from my kind game ever so slowly

Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts
Because people are fed up with seeing 'Why do so many people hate Modern Warfare 3?' threads every other day.
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#10 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Don't hate the game; Hate the noobs/campers/hackers that play it.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

It's the video game equivalent of Dancing With The Stars - it's extremely popular and people get sick of hearing about it all the time.

tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts
MW3 is basically the same game that CoD4 was. Now I know there are improvements and tweaks but lets be honest, it does feel and play all the same. All CoD games do because its successful so why would they change it after all? I played three CoD games in a row and have had enough, cant care less about MW3 especialy since all the main issues I have with the game are still there (lag, horrible spawn system, overpowered killstreaks resulting in cheap deaths...). I dont care what people play, I dont hate it. If you like it fine, go play and have fun. I dont like when CoD fanboys try to convince me MW3 is the perfect best game ever and better than BF3 which it definitely is not. Two completely different games. I personally think BF is a more fair game, and I prefer its gameplay and focus on teamwork and objectives. That is all.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#13 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Because most can't play "BUT" there are some who have legitimate reasons in which I can understand....but I'm still a fan though.

SNESMaster420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SNESMaster420
Member since 2006 • 1358 Posts

It is the fastest selling video game of all time. Should your question be "Why do people LOVE it so much?"

As far as this forum goes, well there is just something in the water here that has made most people hate on the franchise. It is probably a combination of mindless sheep who simply love to disagree, intelligent people who realize Activision is equivelant to the video game devil, and people who simply play games to have simple, uninterrupted fun and enjoy the slow pace of SP games and don't understand what is fun about rolling around shooting people over and over again on the same small cramped maps.

I have played and still own every COD release to date. I play everything under the sun and I still enjoy COD immensely. MW3 is the best yet hands down.

All in my opinion of course.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

It's the video game equivalent of Dancing With The Stars - it's extremely popular and people get sick of hearing about it all the time.

Jackc8

wow, thats a really clever way of putting it

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts
For me it's the people who play it and the way they go about doing so. It can be pretty fun if your playing with a mature group who don't yell or eat chips over their mic.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Because people are fed up with seeing 'Why do so many people hate Modern Warfare 3?' threads every other day.Weenski

OhhhhhhhYEAH.

Honestly, I think it's because The Fonz is no longer here to show us the line of cool.

punisher1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 punisher1
Member since 2004 • 3290 Posts

I think people are just getting burned out on this style of gaming. And the very very short single player mode does not help.

Nightowl99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nightowl99
Member since 2011 • 220 Posts

Same reason I hate Pokemon. It's just a fad. Plus I play games that I like, not just because everyone else in the world plays it. I like to think for myself.

Dante553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 Dante553
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts

Because they are popular and people like hating stuff that is popular. Some people hate them because they suck at them and Some people say that they are bad games because of some minor multiplayer problems or because it's just the same game every year. Do these people even realize that there are also singleplayer and co-op modes? They just judge the game by the multiplayer alone because that's all they care about.

IcY_PonCheEzY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 IcY_PonCheEzY
Member since 2010 • 44 Posts

1. LAG

2. BAD HIT DETECTION

3. RETARDED SPAWN SYSTEM

4. POOR MAP DESIGN

5. KILL STREAKS

6. DEATH STREAKS

7. GAME PRETTY MUCH CATERS TO NOOBS

8. CAMPING F@GZ

Thats pretty much why i hate it... BUT STILL CANT STOP PLAYING THE DAMN THING!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/Poncho340/videos

grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#22 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts
fps genre is over done, cod is over done, not enough has changed from mw or mw2
WhiteStormy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WhiteStormy
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts

1. LAG

2. BAD HIT DETECTION

3. RETARDED SPAWN SYSTEM

4. POOR MAP DESIGN

5. KILL STREAKS

6. DEATH STREAKS

8. CAMPING F@GZIcY_PonCheEzY

Pretty much all of this, plus the fact that every year the same game gets re-released with little or no improvements, and Activision has no problem exploiting that fact. Activision CEO Bobby Kotick is also the biggest piece of garbage on the face of the earth, and I refuse to put a single cent into his pockets. Just google his name and try to find anything possitive about him. I never buy Activision products.

M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

I don't hate it. I actually enjoy the series. It's the price and the "lack" of a longer SP campaign is what I despise about the series. I don't care about the MP portion. That's why I NEVER BUY the CoD games at launch. I always wait for the price to go down to atleast $40 or less.

FriendlyFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FriendlyFalcon
Member since 2011 • 191 Posts
bad at the game tired of the formula hipster competitor pick one of the above. p.s. not everyone who hates modern warfare is butthurt. some people just dont like the game.
NukleaWorfair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26 NukleaWorfair
Member since 2009 • 475 Posts

People hate COD because it's the ultimate pop machine like Justin Bieber.

Seriously though. I wasn't a fan of FPS until I played COD 4 (the original next gen one). That game I loved. But COD 4 WAW came out and that was great. Then COD 4 MW2 came out and that was ok. Then COD 4 Black OPs came out and you start thinking, hang on.... this is the same game....... then you play COD 4 MW3 and you think...... This is just some hyped up **** this game hasn't changed in five years.

Battlefield 3 is so much more a better game. I think the correct question is "why are people so tired of COD 4". (Yes I'm saying COD 4 because the game really has not changed that much at all).

If COD MW3 came out five years it would be amazing. But surely people who have been playing COD all these years aren't bored by now???

NukleaWorfair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NukleaWorfair

1. LAG

2. BAD HIT DETECTION

3. RETARDED SPAWN SYSTEM

4. POOR MAP DESIGN

5. KILL STREAKS

6. DEATH STREAKS

8. CAMPING F@GZ

Thats pretty much why i hate it... BUT STILL CANT STOP PLAYING THE DAMN THING!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/Poncho340/videos

IcY_PonCheEzY
Oh yeah and this ^^^
WeempWomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 WeempWomp
Member since 2011 • 59 Posts

I don't hate it because it's popular, or because it's a "fad" or whatever other reason. I have a personal reason.

I got to about 8th prestiege before burning out of Modern Warfare 2, and I absolutely enjoyed it. (Although I raged a bit at campers and noob tubes)

I got to 5th prestiege on Black Ops before I stopped playing. I loved Black Ops and it felt different, new, and fresh from other Call of Dutys, and the Cold War atmosphere is a nice resfresh from all the modern shooters.

I got to level 30 on Modern Warfare 3 because it felt EXACTLY like Modern Warfare 2. I was extremely disappointed and had felt like I was cheated. Features such as "Gun XP" is the same as MW2's "Use this attachment to unlock that one." Another bad thing is balancing. Guns are as unbalanced as ever. Do you like using SMGs? Prepare to die. SMGs are essentialy garbage in MW3. If you want a respectable KDR, use an Assault Rifle or LMG. Snipers and Shotguns are okay, but not great. The "best" weapons are blatantly obvious for each class, point in case being the Type 95.

I have now vowed to not play any game that begins with Call of Duty and includes Modern Warfare. Now then, upon returning MW3 to Gamestop, I tried Battlefield 3. I love this game so much more!

Piloting helicopters and flying jets are so much fun, even when you crash them! (Crashing a helicopter full of your squad-mates it actually more fun than piloting the chopper correctly ;)) You can also do your own "strafing runs" in jets once you get used to the controls. Kharg Island is extremely fun in this aspect.

So, if you hate MW3 but love online FPSs, get Battlefield 3 now. Buy it new so you don't have to buy an online pass if you get used. Uncharted 3 multiplayer ain't bad either.

chaotzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 chaotzu
Member since 2005 • 773 Posts
1. Dumbest enemy AI in any game ever. 2. Graphics are starting to show it's age 3. The map designs are absolutely terrible. 4. There's no excuse for Spec Ops not to be 4 player. 5. The spawn system is stuck in last gen Also the game got my sister pregant and skipped town, killed my dog, and owes me 5 dollars
Avatar image for 19elderscroll86
19elderscroll86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 19elderscroll86
Member since 2011 • 751 Posts

guns were gimped, you can quick scope with any sniper rifle now, there is bullet lag, you respawn next to enemies, perks were gimped, striker is overpowered, I could keep going on and on. Modern warfare 2 was ten times better.

pokekombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pokekombat
Member since 2006 • 461 Posts

I loved the Cod series from the first one, all the way up to Black Ops. I enjoyed some of the other cods alot of people hate like 3 and especially WAW, I thought MW2 was quite an improvement from 4 in terms of features. But after playing MW3 it doesn't feel like much is improved from MW2, although I feel like it is more balanced. They also took out features from Black Ops like diving, so MW3 felt like more of the same and even a step backwards. It may also be because Battlefield 3 came out and took over, BF Bad Company and BC2 didn't interest me as much as the cod games out during those times, but BF3 feels so much more better, after I prestiged in MW3, I went right back to BF3 and haven't played MW3 since. I did enjoy the spec ops survival mode, and will hopefully enjoy some of that after I'm getting tired of BF3.

glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

i think its because they keep getting killed and they rage too much..

or

popularity... maybe they have some classmates at school that love MW3 and they dont get along with.. them

haitng popular stuff is a cmon in human nature...

or
if you mean this forum or the internet...seems sony fans are most apparant here.. call of duty killed the ps3 basically and is what is keeping the 360 ahead..

or

maybe some just dont really like this kind of the game..

KBFloYd

I agree with the "rage quit" suggestion - which is reflective of "not being competent" at the game, and as you learn in psychology, people who aren't competent in an activity are not motivated to be involved with it, and want nothing to do with it. I think the hate comes partially from the media (too much cod chatter, people get sick of it).

My theory is that people try to tear something down that they don't necessarily understand. Haters don't understand why ppl like cod, and so they try to tear down the image of cod (by trash-talking the game, of course) so ppl can understand the haters' point of view. I do this sometimes - I don't understand why "gamers" love uncharted when the actual "gameplay" is subpar. I just don't get it - I hate it! ;)

glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

[QUOTE="IcY_PonCheEzY"]

1. LAG

2. BAD HIT DETECTION

3. RETARDED SPAWN SYSTEM

4. POOR MAP DESIGN

5. KILL STREAKS

6. DEATH STREAKS

8. CAMPING F@GZWhiteStormy

Pretty much all of this, plus the fact that every year the same game gets re-released with little or no improvements, and Activision has no problem exploiting that fact. Activision CEO Bobby Kotick is also the biggest piece of garbage on the face of the earth, and I refuse to put a single cent into his pockets. Just google his name and try to find anything possitive about him. I never buy Activision products.

As a person who played all the cods since COD4, these are pretty much false facts. First off, there are ALWAYS improvements in the InfinityWard games, and it's Treyarch's games you should watch out for. Treyarch's games (WaW, BO) are the ones with the 8 bullet points (although admittedly, the last bullet point about camping holds true to all shooters, and you can't really get rid of that in popular shooters [the recent 007 game has a mode where you can't stop moving or you'll die]).

1) no lag in mw3 - especially anyone with a solid connection 2) really good hit detection, except for 3% of the time where you hit their ankle and they're like "wtf??" 3) spawn is good in all but 1 map in mw3, and that map is carbon 4) excellent map design, best i've seen in a game since...well, maybe the original halo 5) KS are aweosme! 6) death streaks i dont even notice 7) The game caters to both pros and noobs alike, although I would like to do without the 10 year olds stinking up the place.

McProley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 McProley
Member since 2011 • 113 Posts

Its because its "cool" to hate CoD

Mondrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mondrath
Member since 2007 • 314 Posts

Several reasons come to mind:

1) Activision tend to follow the "rinse and repeat" formula, which means that they don't really change much. This is true for several other franchises and I'm not to happy with those either.

2) MW3 specifically nicked its "changes" from other games this year (Dog tags and unlocking through weapon kills are blatantly taken from Crysis 2 for example.)

3) Graphics engine is the same one they've been using since day one.

4) The company is a prime example of capitalist ideology gone to the extreme. (15 dollar map packs....!?)

NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

*Double post edit out

NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

I hate it because it pains me to see it sucker my friends out of 75-90$

But I really hate it that so many people and places are shoving Call of Duty down my throat.

Its not a terrible game.....quite frankly its really fun.

Its like Junk food...you keep eating it and feel like you can't stop.

Battlefield 3 on the other hand feels like a well made dessert.

You have to take it slow and enjoy the moments...you get done left wanting more, but not much because what you had was fantastic.
But that is not too say Battlefield 3 doesn't have its weak point....
Fricken UBER FAMAS

SamuRai_JeDi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SamuRai_JeDi
Member since 2008 • 1019 Posts
[QUOTE="WeempWomp"]

I don't hate it because it's popular, or because it's a "fad" or whatever other reason. I have a personal reason.

I got to about 8th prestiege before burning out of Modern Warfare 2, and I absolutely enjoyed it. (Although I raged a bit at campers and noob tubes)

I got to 5th prestiege on Black Ops before I stopped playing. I loved Black Ops and it felt different, new, and fresh from other Call of Dutys, and the Cold War atmosphere is a nice resfresh from all the modern shooters.

I got to level 30 on Modern Warfare 3 because it felt EXACTLY like Modern Warfare 2. I was extremely disappointed and had felt like I was cheated. Features such as "Gun XP" is the same as MW2's "Use this attachment to unlock that one." Another bad thing is balancing. Guns are as unbalanced as ever. Do you like using SMGs? Prepare to die. SMGs are essentialy garbage in MW3. If you want a respectable KDR, use an Assault Rifle or LMG. Snipers and Shotguns are okay, but not great. The "best" weapons are blatantly obvious for each class, point in case being the Type 95.

I have now vowed to not play any game that begins with Call of Duty and includes Modern Warfare. Now then, upon returning MW3 to Gamestop, I tried Battlefield 3. I love this game so much more!

Piloting helicopters and flying jets are so much fun, even when you crash them! (Crashing a helicopter full of your squad-mates it actually more fun than piloting the chopper correctly ;)) You can also do your own "strafing runs" in jets once you get used to the controls. Kharg Island is extremely fun in this aspect.

So, if you hate MW3 but love online FPSs, get Battlefield 3 now. Buy it new so you don't have to buy an online pass if you get used. Uncharted 3 multiplayer ain't bad either.

I have felt the same way toward every COD game and especially the latest. I'm thinking of trading it in for Battlefield.
mancjudge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mancjudge
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Maps are tiny, any poorly set out Damage is random (pistol a guy in the feet who is planting the bomb in S&D and watch him die in two bullets... now try do that in a one and one situation) Also the 'iv just been killed in one bullet because the guy who just shot me has been killed simultaneously' glitch The better players get rewarded with constant air support and other killstreaks.. why? when they are clearly kicking ass anyway? and you wonder why people finish on 33-1 and are loving life, where as the people at the bottom of the scoreboards who play socially (not as if their life depends on it) feel like throwing their console out the window. Oh and I love being killed by air support being piloted by.... AI. Headless chickens. That is essentially what you are if you play CoD. no skill needed, just quick reactions, so if your not a gamaholic, try another game. The average life span is about 5seconds per death, I spend more time waiting to re spawn than actually playing, even when I am having a good game. UMP, TYPE 95.. need I say more The lag, wow. Im being shot il have to jump into cover, there's a nice wall to hide behind :) what how did I die? Oh on my killers screen I never did retreat behind that big concrete wall, silly me! Or how about this one, the game does let you get into cover, but the UMP silenced has enough penetration to pierce 50inches worth of concrete and kill you anyway. Campers.. speaks for itself. Predator missiles got the damage of a nuclear bomb. cant be bothered carrying on, rant over, thanks. ps. buy bf3
NukleaWorfair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 NukleaWorfair
I agree with the "rage quit" suggestion - which is reflective of "not being competent" at the game, and as you learn in psychology, people who aren't competent in an activity are not motivated to be involved with it, and want nothing to do with it. glitch2424
In fact this is the exact reason why COD is so popular. It caters to newbies. The above quote is more exact if you were to say it about Battlefield 3. Battlefield 3 is definetely a longer learning process, with 12 different vehicles, 5 helicopters, and 4 different jets (any newb dies in a jet). It can be quite daunting on new players.
hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

I'm bored of all military FPS's in general. I'll buy the next COD if it has zombies in it though.

WhiteStormy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 WhiteStormy
Member since 2007 • 243 Posts

The lag, wow. Im being shot il have to jump into cover, there's a nice wall to hide behind :) what how did I die? Oh on my killers screen I never did retreat behind that big concrete wall, silly me! mancjudge

I really hate that BS. That's one of the biggest things that made me stop playing MW2. Here's the scenario:

1. I come around a corner and am face to face with another player.

2. I fire off 3 or 4 shots from my FAL, all shots are right on target.

3. Other player fires back and kills me

4. View killcam, I shows me come around the corner and stand there like an ass hat before being killed.

WTF is up with that. This happened all the time, and never in any other shooter so I know it's not MY connection.

FriendlyFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 FriendlyFalcon
Member since 2011 • 191 Posts
[QUOTE="chaotzu"]1. Dumbest enemy AI in any game ever. 2. Graphics are starting to show it's age 3. The map designs are absolutely terrible. 4. There's no excuse for Spec Ops not to be 4 player. 5. The spawn system is stuck in last gen Also the game got my sister pregant and skipped town, killed my dog, and owes me 5 dollars

a.i. really isnt that bad. graphics dont matter map design i kind of agree thats irrelevant random spawns is part of the game but i also dont like it
cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1842 Posts

Why do people "hate" on MW?

#1: It's popular. It's cool to hate on popular things.

#2: They suck on it. If they suck at it, then the game must suck too.

#3: Repeat reason 1 and 2.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="chaotzu"]1. Dumbest enemy AI in any game ever. 2. Graphics are starting to show it's age 3. The map designs are absolutely terrible. 4. There's no excuse for Spec Ops not to be 4 player. 5. The spawn system is stuck in last gen Also the game got my sister pregant and skipped town, killed my dog, and owes me 5 dollarsFriendlyFalcon
a.i. really isnt that bad. graphics dont matter map design i kind of agree thats irrelevant random spawns is part of the game but i also dont like it

No, he's got a very valid point there. Most horde-mode games support 4 players, and it would really be a great quality for the Spec Ops mode. It's true.

:)

PS - The comment about your sister getting pregnant etc was very funny!

:lol:

almossbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 almossbb
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts

i dont hate it for what it does, i mean its a solid game and i play it from time to time

i hate how every year they release the same game without any improvments, in fact MW3 has many problems imo.

they need to fix the series, especially the campaigne

--Rob--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 --Rob--
Member since 2009 • 376 Posts

Because some of us like to play guns and dont feel the need to be the "different" kids who hate whatever is popular.... and some of us take it personal that our little wannabe esoteric genres dont get the attention that the popular stuff gets, and like to cry and spam condescending hate about it. Guess which ones your gonna hear more from on internet gamer sites?

Your tired of FPS gaming? Dont play them and shut up. MW3 is too much like previous MW's? Its the best selling franchise ever with an astronomical fan base.... they're supposed to drastically change the formula to hopefully appeal to the whining babies that are never going to like it anyway, and risk alienating the millions of supporters they already have? Right... New Coke anyone?

rkraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rkraider
Member since 2005 • 68 Posts

MW3 = code reds and twitchy

BF3 = Strategy and semi twitchy

dave141190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dave141190
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Call of Duty is so unrealistic. "ohh lets run around in circles all day in a tiny map and shoot each other!..."
Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

The game is 80% recycled every "new"entry