who here had psn+ and who dont

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Wow i didnt know the CoD crowd was so rampant on the GS forums. I proudly have ps+ and greatly exploit the free games from it. As a poor now graduate looking for a full time job gamer I dont have the money to get 60 dollar games all the time. So i play older game that friends let me borrow or trade. Since I got ps+ ive played plenty of game that i would not have otherwise even if i had the money. Ps+ is a great service at all real gamers can greatly benefit. But i guess you guys only play one or two games a year and play it all year.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

It would be worth it to me if i could just CHOOSE MYSELF one item to get for free. Yes there has been a lot of free full games but it has all fallen into one of two things. 1) Something I already bought or 2) Something I have ZERO interest in. Even for the plethora of free stuff they've given out this month saddens me. I already have LBP2 and Infamous 2 and have no interest in any of the other stuff. Even the Betas they offered were was useless to me because I had codes from other games I bought to get into them.

Sad that this subscription service doesn't cater to their best customers but their more "on-the-fence" type customers.

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

i don't have it and i don't plan on getting it

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Don't have it. I have a voucher for a free month that came with the PS3 but I'm not going to even bother. I only use online for updates and PS1 games as it is.

DangerRemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DangerRemix
Member since 2011 • 59 Posts
I dont have it, dont wont it no time soon, heck never will get it lol. Sure they have some great deal for ps plus members, but Im not willing to cough up any more money to sony, bad enough there gaming company's do it with there dlc season pass now, which I will not buy any.
NiszuMX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 NiszuMX
Member since 2010 • 290 Posts

Nope, I don't have it and decide not to upgrade it.

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#57 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

I have had it since the original release. To be honest I enjoyed many given free games and I did bought few on great discounts but the # 1 reason I continue to use PS+ is the cloud game saving feature.

Every PS3 owner should have this feature available to them as you never want to loose dozen and dozen of progress in many games you had been playing for over 2 years. Happened to me and I can honestly say - 5$ per month is more then worth for this feature alone. It's less then 1 MacDonald's meal a month..

Personally, I believe it should be available to everyone.

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
i have it and i enjoy it most likely i'll renew it when it expires in a few months
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#59 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I don't have it and I don't see the point