which game i should start with?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

flamer4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 flamer4ever
Member since 2005 • 186 Posts
so i am planning on buying psp bla bla,but i still dont know which game i should start with? i just want something amazing that all 8)
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

well what kind of genres do you like

God of war is awesome but very short, if your a fan of final fantasy go with crisis core. moh 2 is a blast

puzzle games theres Exit, N+, im not sure on racing i only have Need for speed and its meh

sports....dont play sports games ona handheld

sponge662

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sponge662
Member since 2008 • 63 Posts

so i am planning on buying psp bla bla,but i still dont know which game i should start with? i just want something amazing that all 8)flamer4ever

GTA liberty city\vice city stories

Luminez 2

Call of duty road to victory

there all great games

MGamer333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MGamer333
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts

well it just depends what typ of game you like.the game i got Crisis Core:Final Fantasy Vll,final fantasy game are really awesome.i just got the psp so thats all i got but im buying socom fireteam bravo 2,is a shooting game and you can play online with other people is really great.

here are more game that is great:

medal of honor hero 2(shooting) i think socom are better

got of wars:chain of olympus(fantasy action adventure)

flatout:head on(racing)

grand theft auto:liberty city stories or grand theft auto:vice city stories(modern action adventure)(shooting)

if you like star wars(which i dont)get star wars:the force unleashed

there are more game that is good but i dont have time to look it up.hope you find a game you like

MrGallardo0613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrGallardo0613
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
You can start with God of war,Patapon,Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection,Killzone,Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.But dont play Need For Speed here,because it is sucks compare to itseft in other system.
flamer4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 flamer4ever

well what kind of genres do you like

God of war is awesome but very short, if your a fan of final fantasy go with crisis core. moh 2 is a blast

puzzle games theres Exit, N+, im not sure on racing i only have Need for speed and its meh

sports....dont play sports games ona handheld

Djmaster214

yeah i REALLY wanna play crisis core more than any game but i dont know,should i keep it for later....or take it once and for all....

MGamer333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MGamer333
well that depend on you.i got crisis core as my first psp game because for a starter is great.the game is normal not real hard and not real easy so it should be good for you.
flamer4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 flamer4ever

well that depend on you.i got crisis core as my first psp game because for a starter is great.the game is normal not real hard and not real easy so it should be good for you.MGamer333

yeah FFIV for the DS was FREAKING hard man! i even stopped playing lol,but if its FFVII game,its anothe story hehe :P

so i decided,FFVII crisis core will be the 1st!!! hehe :twisted:

MGamer333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MGamer333

crisis core is not the real FFVll is the story heppen right before FFVll.in the beginning of the game is easy but when you go deeper in it i will get a little hard but trust me you can beat it.

also the fighting style in crisis core is different from the FF game on ds

aarun27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 aarun27
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts
I think you should start with the GTA's to get a real feel of the great quality the PSP and games have.
flamer4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 flamer4ever

crisis core is not the real FFVll is the story heppen right before FFVll.in the beginning of the game is easy but when you go deeper in it i will get a little hard but trust me you can beat it.

also the fighting style in crisis core is different from the FF game on ds

MGamer333

yup i know,i already played FFVII and finished it,and it got one of the best stories EVER,so thats why i am totally hooked about crisis core

I think you should start with the GTA's to get a real feel of the great quality the PSP and games have.aarun27

nah,i dont really like GTA's style,feels as if ur rolling around with no meaning >.> or maybe cuz thats just me

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts

CC FF VII

MGS po

TXMostWanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#13 TXMostWanted
Member since 2008 • 737 Posts

1. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy (the best RPG and in my opinion best game on PSP, and I don't even like RPGs)

2. God of War: Chains of Olympus (if you like awesome action games)

3. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (cinematic, great game. Storyline is OK, multiplayer bombs)

4. Burnout: Legends (best racing game on the PSP)

5. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (need I explain?)

6. Tekken: Dark Resurrection (best fighter on the PSP)

These were my favorites, but I'm sure you'll disagree with some and like others :-)

pokolvrolok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#14 pokolvrolok
Member since 2007 • 412 Posts

Well, for most people, The PSP can be quite hard to get used to and so if I were you, I would go for a more simple game but still quite a fun one so you get a nice idea of what the PSP is like!

Some easy games are Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Pursuit force, Spiderman 2 or Harry Potter 4 (movie titles, They tend to be quite easy because they are targeted at a wide audience and so need to be playable to all but dont get HP5 or spiderman 3, the camera on HP5 is dreadful and spiderman is far 2 quick and boring as hell!), Tony Hawk's Undergrund 2 Remix, Gangs of London...Theres loads of possibilities. Eitehr go with some of these or when you are buying, look for a recognisable title or a popular title. :)