where can i get adobe flashplayer for Sony psvita??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

harold08feb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 harold08feb
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
hello guys...i can't watch movie on other website cause there is no flashplayer...any link or website that i can get adobe flashplayer??..thanks...D
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

No flash or HTML5 at the moment.

harold08feb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 harold08feb
ok....thanks
harold08feb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 harold08feb
what about Sony Psvita Themes?? any links sir???
GamejunkieUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GamejunkieUK
Member since 2012 • 332 Posts
You can't just download and install something like Flash. Sony has to implement it in a software update. The Vita is not like a PC or Mac. As for Vita themes just do a Google search.
chimera1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 chimera1984
Member since 2006 • 2194 Posts
You can't just download and install something like Flash. Sony has to implement it in a software update. The Vita is not like a PC or Mac. As for Vita themes just do a Google search. GamejunkieUK
Flash is supposidly on it way in a future firmware update, sony are currently negotiating it with adobe.
GamejunkieUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GamejunkieUK
[QUOTE="GamejunkieUK"]You can't just download and install something like Flash. Sony has to implement it in a software update. The Vita is not like a PC or Mac. As for Vita themes just do a Google search. chimera1984
Flash is supposidly on it way in a future firmware update, sony are currently negotiating it with adobe.

Personally I'm not too bothered about it. I've been using iOS devices without Flash for several years now and it's not been a big issue.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#8 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
[QUOTE="GamejunkieUK"][QUOTE="chimera1984"] Personally I'm not too bothered about it. I've been using iOS devices without Flash for several years now and it's not been a big issue.

That's quite a different idea though. iOS has apps to pick up where flash is otherwise required. Flash lets you view videos on the website, instead of requiring you to Download an app for, say, Youtube.
GamejunkieUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamejunkieUK
[QUOTE="Granpire"][QUOTE="GamejunkieUK"][QUOTE="chimera1984"] Personally I'm not too bothered about it. I've been using iOS devices without Flash for several years now and it's not been a big issue.

That's quite a different idea though. iOS has apps to pick up where flash is otherwise required. Flash lets you view videos on the website, instead of requiring you to Download an app for, say, Youtube.

Not all Flash content works on iOS devices when accessed in browsers like Safari, Mercury etc. though.
ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts

[QUOTE="GamejunkieUK"][QUOTE="chimera1984"] Personally I'm not too bothered about it. I've been using iOS devices without Flash for several years now and it's not been a big issue. Granpire

Flash as major video content player is result of HTML standard not being updated for whole decade, thats why HTML5 is now under development, the most major new thing is to allow video files to be attached to website like image and browser is the one responcle to view it. Content useing HTML5 is already out there you may used to Flash that you might not even realize you see video on HTML5. HTML5 also presents Canvas which allows to generate graphics and animations in JavaScript, which also might be misunderstood with Flash. You might not know but special Google logo doggles are usally made on HTML5 not flash as some people think ;] HTML5 brings lot of other features and it's still adding even more since over this standard it's not yet complited.

HTML5 and fact that Flash is known to eat lot of resources is main reason why Apple reject to included in iPhone, Apple created and partly maintain WebKit HTML engine which powers not only Safari but but also Chrome, WebKit is most advanced HTML engine in terms of HTML5 which makes not suppriceing that they are againts Flash over HTML5. There desicion over time even thru they been critised, it made lot of website developers to consider implementing HTML5 to make there contet viewable on iOS devices.

I personally don't like fact that all system developers need to go to 3rd party company to ask to give them closed code platfrom to make there broser view "complete" internet. HTML sould be purly work on open standards which everying can view it without asking anyone.

Either way back to Sony, i don't mind them not having Flash, but im disppointed on them not have HTML5 in times where most HTML engine support it, thru i hope they fix that in updates