what's your favorite ps3 game atm?(has to be a game you own)

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts

[QUOTE="Mutt523"][QUOTE="Zidaneski"]

The optional boss I can't defeat now is a mushroom that is level 4000 and his attack power is over 1,000,000! I have my Mao equipped with a level 171 Demolition sword so his total attack power is over 200,000 but once I boost his attack with Bravery and add some other bonuses I may be able to ge it up to 450,000. At that point I might be able to defeat the mushroom but it might take over 50 turns to do so and thats if my character has enough SP to execute enough Special attacks.

Yeah, I still need to do some more grinding XD.

Zidaneski

Wow that games sounds complex. Well you are halfway there.

Omg! I just beat the mushroom dude and it was a total cakewalk. Basically I baited him into moving into a certain spot and hid Mao behind the base camp. The mushroom could have easily did a special attack and killed me but I guess the A.I. took a dive and would only move if he could get right next to Mao, but since he couldn't he just stood there not moving or anything. It still took about 75 turns for me to kill him though.

I guess now I have to go up against Mushroom dude pirates which are probably like 10 times as strong as the guy I just beat. Time to bust out the cheese grinder!

Wow good luck with that. I'm playing cod waw 'cause I finished all my other games and can't afford another.