whats up with kojima and grabbing genitals?

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ub3r_logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ub3r_logic
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but the live demonstration showed snaked with his statue camo grabbing another statues genitals... There are even clear screenshots in gamespot. Of all the spots you could put your hands on, why do they choose the genitals? I thought that was just an isolated incident meant to procure humor until snake grabbed a soldier's genitals to knock him out... Thats when I thought WTF?! In a real battlefield, would you really grab someone's genitals to knock them out? I mean, it would probably hurt like hell, but I doubt it will make them see stars and unconcious. Think of all the ways you could knock someone out using non-lethal techniques, and the one they come up with is a quick squeeze to the family jewels.

Maybe there will be achievementsin the game like dog tags in mgs2, except its based on how many soldiers nuts you've touched.

eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts

his way of coming out of the closet?

j/k :lol:

dewmandew7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 dewmandew7
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts
Never question the Japanese' ways.
WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WongB
Member since 2004 • 1701 Posts
The whole grabbing thing was in MGS3 when that general guy grabbs Raikov many times. Then when snake gets into the raikov costume...he realizes there is a snake there and hes a fake!
Avatar image for poopstain897456
poopstain897456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 poopstain897456
Member since 2003 • 821 Posts
i think its just for humor purposes cuz really no one would think of doing that in the middle of a war...lol
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts

applied pressure to certain spot of the meatsack can cause blackouts and cause you to faint/passout

and the whole statue thing doesnt look like he is grabbing the jewels, it actually looks like he has his knife in hand

Abicus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Abicus7
Member since 2007 • 2009 Posts

I'm not sure if this has been addressed before, but the live demonstration showed snaked with his statue camo grabbing another statues genitals... There are even clear screenshots in gamespot. Of all the spots you could put your hands on, why do they choose the genitals? I thought that was just an isolated incident meant to procure humor until snake grabbed a soldier's genitals to knock him out... Thats when I thought WTF?! In a real battlefield, would you really grab someone's genitals to knock them out? I mean, it would probably hurt like hell, but I doubt it will make them see stars and unconcious. Think of all the ways you could knock someone out using non-lethal techniques, and the one they come up with is a quick squeeze to the family jewels.

Maybe there will be achievementsin the game like dog tags in mgs2, except its based on how many soldiers nuts you've touched.

ub3r_logic

You underestimate snakes "solid" Grip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games im playing now: Resistance: Fall of man -Ps3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma -Ps3, Xenogears -Ps1,  Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?Final Fantasy 7

WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WongB

applied pressure to certain spot of the meatsack can cause blackouts and cause you to faint/passout

and the whole statue thing doesnt look like he is grabbing the jewels, it actually looks like he has his knife in hand

dstryr13

So...it is more like pain olympics then???

dewmandew7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 dewmandew7
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts

dstryr13

lol. He's definitely grabbing the statue's junk.

ub3r_logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ub3r_logic

and the whole statue thing doesnt look like he is grabbing the jewels, it actually looks like he has his knife in hand dstryr13

I dont know man. The screenshot on GS looks like the statues genitals. I remember watching the live demonstration when they had like a camera rotation and it still looks like genitals.

applied pressure to certain spot of the meatsack can cause blackouts and cause you to faint/passoutdstryr13

I guess snake is trained in anatomy then; specifically the anatomy of the meatsack? A quick blow to the head could knock someone out instead of taking your time to feel out someone's "special" spot on their nuts to cause them to black out.

Abicus7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Abicus7
Member since 2007 • 2009 Posts
[QUOTE="dstryr13"]

dewmandew7

lol. He's definitely grabbing the statue's junk.

Yea, he even says " Now snake isnt the only important thing being hidden" or something like that. They do it for humor.. thats all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games im playing now: Resistance: Fall of man -Ps3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma -Ps3, Xenogears -Ps1,  Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?Final Fantasy 7

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
[QUOTE="ub3r_logic"]

Abicus7

You underestimate snakes "solid" Grip.

whahaha so cheesy yet so funny!

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

The whole grabbing thing was in MGS3 when that general guy grabbs Raikov many times. Then when snake gets into the raikov costume...he realizes there is a snake there and hes a fake!WongB

Actually, it sart it in MGS2... With the president confusing raiden as a woman and grabbed his genitals and realised Raiden was, in fact a man. :P

WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WongB

Actually, it sart it in MGS2... With the president confusing raiden as a woman and grabbed his genitals and realised Raiden was, in fact a man. :P

Thomas-Crown

Oh yeah...forgot about that...too long ago.

Puppa_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Puppa_Shogun
Member since 2005 • 992 Posts
Why not grab the balls? And it certainly wont be the only way to knock someone out, if anyone doesn't like doing it just CQC or dart everyone.
ub3r_logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ub3r_logic

Why not grab the balls? And it certainly wont be the only way to knock someone out, if anyone doesn't like doing it just CQC or dart everyone.Puppa_Shogun

Because the setting is in the desert and those armor they are wearing looks warm, resulting in sweaty balls. I think the question should be: why grab the balls?

iori666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 iori666
Member since 2005 • 284 Posts
snake knok out the first pmc soldier whit a ballssmash the pmc soldier say nice hands and then he fallout that was horrible mabe in the final battle liquid ocelot vs snake whe can smash the poor grandpa ocelot balls
alternate64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 alternate64
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

whats up with kojima and grabbing genitals?

I would be worried if Kojima made a game and it didn't have grabbing of the genitals!:shock:

inspectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 inspectre
Member since 2004 • 476 Posts

whats up with kojima and grabbing genitals? alternate64

I would be worried if Kojima made a game and it didn't have grabbing of the genitals!:shock:

Yeah, the Japanese have a...different...sense of humor than us in the west. Just roll with it and laugh.

ub3r_logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ub3r_logic

snake knok out the first pmc soldier whit a ballssmash the pmc soldier say nice hands and then he fallout that was horrible mabe in the final battle liquid ocelot vs snake whe can smash the poor grandpa ocelot balls iori666

is this even written in English?

Blanco98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#21 Blanco98
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts
Lolthis thread is funny as heck....Anyways, I think a squeeze in the b***S is worse than a quick punch to the head....Even though if both of them knock you out, im pretty sure once i wake up from my B***s being squeezd to death il wont be wooring about the soldeir who did this to me but how ill be able to make babies.....Also the Pain youll have after would just be heck....lol...
SikKwuN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SikKwuN
Member since 2007 • 1442 Posts

whats up with kojima and grabbing genitals? alternate64

lmao. i dont ever question kojima's ways.... ever.

standcm12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 standcm12
Member since 2005 • 1121 Posts

1. the name "solid snake"

2. touching genitals in every game of his

kojima is gay :D hahaha but so am i so i have no room to talk :P

Hoffman-Hansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Hoffman-Hansen
Member since 2006 • 446 Posts

I love the name of this technique.

SikKwuN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SikKwuN
Member since 2007 • 1442 Posts
lmfao. you win teh cake :lol:
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
inside joke..
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

Its just a joke guys, are you so sexually unsure that you cant even see it as that?

And as someone said, there are some points in the human body to which an extreme pain cause fainting, of course that for the game it was shortened since Snake wouldnt be graving the guards jewelry for minutes just to knock him.

MGS 3 had tons of this jokes, especially when you shoted them in the **** and a spurt of blood shoted followed by the guard holding it tightly, and then in the souls river you saw the same movements in them

Its just a joke, a perverted one, but in Japan they dont have so many "issues" with perverted jokes, I mean, isnt anime and mangas a good example? Big busted girls, or guys with big marked crotchs? You guys are forgeting he is from Japan too.

henry4th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 henry4th
Member since 2003 • 1180 Posts

ub3r_logic

Dude, in a real battle field, kicking (punching and grabbing) that area you are speaking of is a must! There are martial arts moves especially designed to attack that area.

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Tombo

Hoffman-Hansen

whaha I was laughing very hard untill I read the last couple of sentences....

that sh*t is not funny :(

Hoffman-Hansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hoffman-Hansen
Go look at some Krav Maga techniques, there a lot of ball-busting going on there.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
[QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

The_Tombo

Not funny at all. I was scared with those last lines, and it made me remember of Sin City and a movie I dont remember now where a guy cut this other guys ......... Ok you get the pic.

jw_burrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jw_burrell
Member since 2005 • 374 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

kenshinhimura16

Not funny at all. I was scared with those last lines, and it made me remember of Sin City and a movie I dont remember now where a guy cut this other guys ......... Ok you get the pic.

That's just disturbing. And very very funny.

Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts

ub3r_logic

Remember Volgin and Raikov? Rofl....

WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 WongB
[QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

The_Tombo

Have you every seen Pain Olympics? A guy cuts off his genitals on camera. It is sick.

AgentZero225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AgentZero225
Member since 2007 • 1718 Posts
its classic metal gear solid
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 The_Tombo
[QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

WongB

Have you every seen Pain Olympics? A guy cuts off his genitals on camera. It is sick.

No I have not.. And I should not...but I am ... I must watch it... I am sick :(

jrlc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 jrlc1
Member since 2005 • 4235 Posts
[QUOTE="WongB"][QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

The_Tombo

No!! don't watch it. I was stupid enough to do it and it is the sickest **** i have ever seen. DOn't do it!
Hoffman-Hansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Hoffman-Hansen
[QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="WongB"][QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

***Removed pic, unnecessary to show it 50 times.***

jrlc1

No!! don't watch it. I was stupid enough to do it and it is the sickest **** i have ever seen. DOn't do it!

Too late :(

Why do something like that? I mean... Why?
WongB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 WongB
Muwahahha Its much worse than Meat spin ever was!! :twisted:
herozs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 herozs
Member since 2006 • 804 Posts

[QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

The_Tombo

hey is that a Ashida Kim book?

Avatar image for whyamisogood716
whyamisogood716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 whyamisogood716
Member since 2006 • 179 Posts
its a new move called the "KOJI REACH AROUND"
longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts
maybe he is secure enough about his manhood to use it as humor? some people here should follow his example
herozs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 herozs
Member since 2006 • 804 Posts
fir people saying kojima is guy even if you mean it as a joke hes married and has a child.
Avatar image for whyamisogood716
whyamisogood716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 whyamisogood716
Member since 2006 • 179 Posts

maybe he is secure enough about his manhood to use it as humor? some people here should follow his examplelonghorn7

we all know only two things come out of texas. maybe you KOJI know something i dont know? it's ok, its 2007.

longhorn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 longhorn7
Member since 2007 • 4637 Posts

[QUOTE="longhorn7"]maybe he is secure enough about his manhood to use it as humor? some people here should follow his examplewhyamisogood716

we all know only two things come out of texas. maybe you KOJI know something i dont know? it's ok, its 2007.

steers and queers. too bad i am neither. but to answer your question we do know something you don't- everything is bigger from texas. just ask your mother. she knows as well.
DanC1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 DanC1989
Member since 2004 • 50952 Posts
It's the same with Rockstar and penises. (GTA)
Hoffman-Hansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Hoffman-Hansen
herozs
[QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

The_Tombo

hey is that a Ashida Kim book?

Sure is. Im not really a fan of his, I think most of his techniques are over complicated.
azzezino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 azzezino
Member since 2002 • 4570 Posts
The man loves genitals, can you blame him???
Lights-Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lights-Shadow
Member since 2007 • 160 Posts
My friend actually has a book that is about combat that touchs base on that. It explains that if you apply alot pressure to the genitals it will cause extreme pain causing the victim to pass out but, if you don't apply enough pressure it might cause a short burst of adrenaline cause the victim to lash out in violence.
junk56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 junk56
Member since 2003 • 1748 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="WongB"][QUOTE="The_Tombo"][QUOTE="Hoffman-Hansen"]

jrlc1

oh my god i laughed so damn hard when i saw this.